Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The bachelor,[slash]

5 plaatsers

Pagina 4 van 9 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

The bachelor,[slash] - Pagina 4 Empty Re: The bachelor,[slash]

Bericht van joycie_ke ma aug 25, 2008 12:14 am

haha
ma nee, ge word ommes op tijd wakker Very Happy
mja, gij zit mss nie zo lang op u bus eh Very Happy ikke 50 min, dusja :p
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma aug 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Leuke FF Very Happy:D *weet zeker dat Bill en Jamie iets krijgen*
ik wist ookal wat slash was xD lolz *feelz very smart...and a bit naughty ^^'*

snel doorgaan he Very Happy

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Bericht van joycie_ke ma aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm

haha, danke Chi Very Happy
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm

bitte Very Happy
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke ma aug 25, 2008 3:39 pm

quotes? xD
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van rock_fien ma aug 25, 2008 5:30 pm

pff niet te overtuigen
wacht maar tot je mijn *overtuigingsactie * ziet!!
*beraad een slim plannetje*
Kheb morge exame en ben klote zenuwwachtig
x
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Aantal berichten : 201
Leeftijd : 31

http://nl.netlog.com/rock_fien

Bericht van joycie_ke ma aug 25, 2008 6:46 pm

oke
als der 2 mense quote dan post ik van het moment da Karo het nieuwe hoofdtsuk ge-beta's heeft
xD
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma aug 25, 2008 6:59 pm

'kay, gaat denkik wel ff duren Razz *gaat quoten*
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma aug 25, 2008 7:23 pm

Bill was nervously pacing up and down the room while Jamie sat on the couch telling him the basics of the first recordings.

“…so, then you have to mingle under the girls, do some small talk here and there…”

Bill wasn’t really listening, obviously. He wished Tom was here, but he had to go back. It would be six lonely weeks. Just him, 15 desperate girls and this Jamie guy.
Billy, je moet wel luisteren naar Jamie hoor *wijst Bill terecht* wel sgattig dat je je broertje mist ^^

Because the house only had seven bedrooms, Bill was forced to share one with Jamie.
sexy *wenkbrauwiebel tot over hoofd*

They could split up once there were only 5 girls left. But for the following four weeks they were forced to share rooms.
The dirty-blonde man was odd. He was, if it was possible, even more feminine then Bill was. He spent hours in the bathroom and used another hour to chose his outfit. Even his boxer shorts had to match his outfit.
He also had this weird thing he did with his hands when he was talking. He waved them constantly in front of them, making gestures with it.
*klinkt als Bill...*

Except when he was nervous, then he would put his hands together and play with his shirt or something. Just like this morning when he had bumped into Bill, who was getting dressed at that moment. Not that Bill had minded, he was used to it. There wasn’t a lot of room for privacy in a tour bus. But Jamie had gotten extremely shy and had stuttered an apology.
love....Razz

But well, except for that he seemed okay.
*kuch* beter dan okay Razz

“Bill, are you listening?” he suddenly asked.

“Erm, yeah sure,” Bill shot his million dollar smile at him.
Rolling Eyes en ook nog eens liegen, stoute Billy *geeft Bill een klap op zijn kont* *lkkr kontje Wink*

This made Jamie roll his eyes, “I know I’m probably not the most interesting person here, while 15 girls are standing outside and can’t wait to make you fall in love with one of them, but please, TRY to give me some attention.”
mijn attentie heb je hoor, Jamie *aait Jamie over zun bolletje*

Bill opened his mouth to reply but shut it again when Jamie started rambling about the show again, as if nothing had happened.
Jamie-Bill 1-0 xD

“… so once the girls have their rooms and got changed you will meet them, which should be in 5 minutes, so you can still fix your make-up or something if you’d like to. And please shut your mouth, you look like you’re trying to imitate a fish.”
echt net Bill xD Jamie-Bill 2-0 xD

Bill closed his mouth and still looked at the Jamie guy with suspicious eyes. He wasn’t used to being told what to do. Most people admired him and let him be. But Jaimie didn’t seem to take any of that crap.
Jamie-Bill 3-0 *arme Bill*

“I’m going to see if they’re ready, I’ll be back in five minutes,” Jamie gave him a soft squeeze and Bill felt oddly tingles shooting through his arms and then to the rest of his body.
lalalalovelalalala

“It must be the nerves,” he thought while Jamie walked trough the door.
ben je blond ofso? oja xD met zijn kunstmatige inteligentie, het helpt niet *geverfd haar=kunstmatige inteligentie, of domheid*

In less then five minutes he entered the room again, this time accompanied by a camera man.

“Okay, could you like, tell in the camera what you are feeling right know? After that we can go to the party. The girls are already waiting... and very nervous.”

“Erm, okay sure” Bill looked straight into the camera and immediately turned his camera smile on.
“Hiya, I’m about to meet the 15 girls outside, and well, I’m freaking nervous. But I’m sure it will all be okay. Jamie here is doing his best to calm me-“

“NO, no no,” Jamie interrupted him, “you’re not supposed to mention me. I’m not here!”
zekers van wel Very Happy

“But, you are here, all the time” Bill protested.
Jamie-Bill 3-1 *go Bill Very Happy*

“Yes, but the viewers aren’t supposed to know that! I’m only moral support”

“Oh, okay”
2 blondjes op een rij xD *Bill en ik* Jamie-Bill 4-1

“Good, take two”

Bill started again “Hiya, I’m about to meet the 15 girls outside, and well, I’m freaking nervous. But I’m sure it will all be okay. People are doing their very best here to calm me down. But I still can’t help the butterfly that flies around in my stomach. I’m really curious who is waiting for me outside, so let’s go”
He shot a last exited grin in the camera and turned around, “better?”
*kijkt andere kant op* *gaapt* o was je al klaar Bill Very Happy Wink *is in saaie bui, zeg maar lui*

Jamie nodded, “yeah, you’re a natural, come on, lets go outside”

Bill sighed, he wouldn’t get a single compliment from this guy, no matter how he tried. So he just decided to follow him outside.

“Wait here” Jamie went outside and Bill could here him gathering the attention, “Bill Kaulitz” this was Bills clue to walk in, so he did as he was told.
*grootste stilte* 'What? Is it my hair?' nee Bill, het is je aanwezigheid *da vonk wel erg slim van mezelf Very Happy*

The girls started applauding, and he even heard some of them squeal in excitement.
daar gaat de 'silent-treatment' *zucht*

“Relax and have fun” Bill heard Jamie whisper behind him.
makkelijker gezegd dan gedaan xD

He smiled and looked at the 15 girls, all talking excitedly and looking at him with hope in their eyes.
The singer eyed them nervously, allthough he was pretty good at charming people, he still felt nervous.
One girl was quite brave and gathered the courage to come and talk to him.
“Hi”

Bill looked down at the small girl who came to him
drie maal raden wie dat is Rolling Eyes
“I’m Ilaria, or Lari, you can choose!” the black haired girl smiled
I knew it <333

“Hi Ilaria. That’s a beautiful name” Bill complimented, he knew how to make people like him.

“Haha, thanks” she smiled at him.

“So, you’re the half Italian girl, right?”

“Yep, that’s me. The pizza addict. But only the real Italian pizza’s! Not the pizza hut stuff. That’s just awful. It’s a shame they dare to call stuff like that Pizza. I mean, I’d rather eat the whole vegetable garden from my grandpa then pizza from there. And I REALLY don’t like vegetables. And my grandfather garden is HUGE.” She rambled. Bill smiled at her enthusiasm and passion. You could hear it wasn’t a nervous ramble but that she just liked to talk.
*kuchnetzoalsbillkuch*

While he kept talking about small thing with her he saw another girl approaching from the corner of his eye. It was this Alyssa if he remembered correctly from the tape he had watched earlier.

“Hi” the blonde bragged in, not even caring about the conversation the two were having, “I just wanna say hi. I’m Alyssa” she gave Bill a hug which he awkwardly returned, “Just wanna tell you I’m the one who’s gonna win, so you can just give up” she winked at Ilaria, “ha-ha, Just kidding! But I think we’ll get along really great though,” she smiled fakely at Bill.
*haat aan Alyssa* *start een anti-Alyssa-club op* wie wil haar een klap voor haar kop geven? wie bied?

“Aha,” Bill looked at her doubtfully, trying to return the smile. But the one plastered on his face was clearly a fake one.

Ilaria just rolled her eyes at the girl “well, I’ll leave you and wannabe-Paris alone,” she send a smile at Bill which he returned full hearted.
*ziet duidelijk verschil in de glimlachen* *Paris-wannabe niet*

“Oh Paris Hilton” Alyssa said, not aware of the sarcasm in Ilaria’s voice, “she’s like, the best ever! Some people don’t like her, but whatever. She’s my idol…”
Neutral du bist Irre! *vertaling: je bent gek!*

Bill tried not to roll his eyes and looked around for savour! He saw some girl standing alone and decided that she was his saviour.
go Bill!

“I’m sorry, I really enjoyed talking to you, but I have to talk a bit with the other girls too, you know.” He smiled fakely at Alyssa and turned around.

“Oh, of course, maybe we could meet again after this formal thingy and like, exchange make-up tips and stuff’ she said with a wink, which gave Bill the urge to groan.

“Yeah, who knows…”
geef die meid toch geen hoop, dump haar meteen, ben je daar vanaf en leert zij miss ook nog eens wat *kleine kans*

He turned around and walked towards the other girl “hay” he greeted.

“Oh, eh, hi” she replied.

“I’m sorry, but your name slipped my brain, what was it again?”

“Er, I’m Kathy”

“oh, right, you were the medic student, right?”

“bio-medic to be exact” se said, while she relaxed, “You know, it’s about medical techniques that are based on biological products and…”

Okay, as soon as she started rambling about the different sorts of medical stuff she lost Bill. He wasn’t really into this kind of stuff.
je moet wel luisteren hoor, Bill, of anders zeg gewoon dat je er nix van snapt, kan een ijsbreker zijn Wink

But talking about something she knew seemed to relax Kathy, so he just smiled and pretended to listen to her while his mind wandered. He saw the hip hop girl talking to Alyssa. She looked not amused. He grinned, that girl was really not his type. More like a groupie thing for his brother or Georg. His head turned to the other side were he saw Jamie taking some interviews with girls for the show. Right know the dirty blonde was talking to Tess who was really into the story she was telling. Whatever it might be. His focus stayed on Jamie who was obvious bored by the girl, and looking around for something more entertaining.
*gebruikt 'The Force' en laat Jamie naar Bill kijken...*

Their eyes met and lingered for a second or two before Bill broke the contact and focused back on the girl before him. He nodded absently at her while he saw Jamie approaching them in the corner of his eye.
het werkt Very Happy Jamie&Bill-Chi 5-1 xD

“Hey Bill,” he felt someone laying a hand on his shoulder, “would you mind doing a short interview about how it went ‘till now?”

Bill looked at him and nodded “yeah sure”
boring, zolly, moest er ff uit xD zo'n interview lijkt me namelijk erg saai xD

The hand left his shoulder and he followed Jamie to a quieter place in the garden after shooting an apologetic smile to Kathy. He felt the same odd tingles again, the ones he felt before. Shouldn’t his nerves have calmed by now?
It's love you freaking idiot! Are you blind? *yes he is xD*

mijne quotes ^^

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke ma aug 25, 2008 8:12 pm

yaaaaay Very Happy

Billy, je moet wel luisteren naar Jamie hoor *wijst Bill terecht* wel sgattig dat je je broertje mist ^^
hijs lief eh! *aait*

*klinkt als Bill...*

echt net Bill xD
oke dan xD

love....Razz
rabbit

Rolling Eyes en ook nog eens liegen, stoute Billy *geeft Bill een klap op zijn kont* *lkkr kontje Wink*
eh, da mag wel alleen jamie doen e

mijn attentie heb je hoor, Jamie *aait Jamie over zun bolletje*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shocked
you'll ruin his hair....

Jamie-Bill 2-0 xD
Jamie-Bill 3-1 *go Bill Very Happy*
yeey voor Bill Very Happy
*grootste stilte* 'What? Is it my hair?' nee Bill, het is je aanwezigheid *da vonk wel erg slim van mezelf Very Happy*
wahahhaha xD

daar gaat de 'silent-treatment' *zucht*
silent treatment en th-fans gaan niet samen.... oh neeneeneeeee (platvoet quote xD)

drie maal raden wie dat is Rolling Eyes
de kerstman
sinterklaas
de paashaas?

I knew it <333
ikke nie Mad

*kuchnetzoalsbillkuch*
eh, niet AL mijn personages zijn net zoals Bill eh... Ilaria is gn zo Very Happy *aait Ilaria*

*haat aan Alyssa* *start een anti-Alyssa-club op* wie wil haar een klap voor haar kop geven? wie bied?
*aait Lys* ik ben zeker dat het niets persoonlijks is hoor meisje

Neutral du bist Irre! *vertaling: je bent gek!*
isda nie: du bist krank? n vriendin van mij zei da vroeger altijd (voor th gedoe ofzo... da was gwn omda die duits had int school Very Happy)

go Bill!
*cheerleadermove*

geef die meid toch geen hoop, dump haar meteen, ben je daar vanaf en leert zij miss ook nog eens wat *kleine kans*
hms sorry
dumpen doen we pas in hoofdstuk *kijkt ff na* 5
*gebruikt 'The Force' en laat Jamie naar Bill kijken...*
Shocked

boring, zolly, moest er ff uit xD zo'n interview lijkt me namelijk erg saai xD
sjah, het moet voor de show eh Very Happy
It's love you freaking idiot! Are you blind? *yes he is xD*
nah, gwn blond... en in de ontkenningsfase

mimimimimiiiiiiiiiiiiiii danke CHi Very Happy
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma aug 25, 2008 10:02 pm

bitte sehr ^^
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast di aug 26, 2008 12:38 am

pfuh

Gast
Gast

Bericht van rock_fien di aug 26, 2008 3:45 pm

moeste gij der nu eigelijk geen stukje bijdoen joyce?
aleja chi eeft gequote (als da woord bestaat Wink) voor minimum 5 mensen ... Wink
XxX
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Aantal berichten : 201
Leeftijd : 31

http://nl.netlog.com/rock_fien

Bericht van joycie_ke di aug 26, 2008 4:55 pm

nope
Very Happy
twee mense moesten quoten...
Razz
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider di aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm

daar gaat mijn 'mega quote'-trick Razz
*heeft zich voorgenomen om mee te doen met overtuigingsacties ^^*
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast di aug 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Ik heb ook gequote ^^
EN NU EEN STUKKIE O_O

Because the house only had seven bedrooms, Bill was forced to share one with Jamie. They could split up once there were only 5 girls left. But for the following four weeks they were forced to share rooms.
Stap 1 in de goede richting xD

The dirty-blonde man was odd. He was, if it was possible, even more feminine then Bill was. He spent hours in the bathroom and used another hour to chose his outfit. Even his boxer shorts had to match his outfit.
He also had this weird thing he did with his hands when he was talking. He waved them constantly in front of them, making gestures with it.
Hmm... Da ken ik precies van ergens... Ik weet het zeker da ik nog iemand da zien doen heb... Zou het misschien... neuh xD? kuchBILLkuch

“Erm, yeah sure,” Bill shot his million dollar smile at him.
Hohoho *smelt* *batters eyelashes*¨hoe kan iemand DAAR aan weerstaan...

This made Jamie roll his eyes, “I know I’m probably not the most interesting person here, while 15 girls are standing outside and can’t wait to make you fall in love with one of them, but please,
Ok, scratch that... O_O *port in Jamie* smelt dan toch.

TRY to give me some attention.”
Lol xD, tuurlijk da Jamie ^^ *pakt Bill's kop vast en richt naar Jamie* *tps*

And please shut your mouth, you look like you’re trying to imitate a fish.”
LMAO omg xD ok dees ga ik onthouden als ik ooit iemand zie met zen mond open xD

Bill closed his mouth and still looked at the Jamie guy with suspicious eyes. He wasn’t used to being told what to do. Most people admired him and let him be. But Jaimie didn’t seem to take any of that crap.
Lol kzou zo Bill zn kop wille zien omg xD

One girl was quite brave and gathered the courage to come and talk to him.
“Hi”
mehehe ^^ *squeals*

Bill looked down at the small girl who came to him.

Go me ^^ *doet cheerleader move voor haarzelf* Zonder overdrijven zou'k da eigenlijk ook wel echt doen xDD
allee da aanpreken stuk eh xD ok... die cheerleader move ook... lol.

“Hi Ilaria. That’s a beautiful name” Bill complimented, he knew how to make people like him.
Bill, gij slijmerd xD.

“Yep, that’s me. The pizza addict. But only the real Italian pizza’s! Not the pizza hut stuff. That’s just awful. It’s a shame they dare to call stuff like that Pizza. I mean, I’d rather eat the whole vegetable garden from my grandpa then pizza from there. And I REALLY don’t like vegetables. And my grandfather garden is HUGE.” She rambled. Bill smiled at her enthusiasm and passion. You could hear it wasn’t a nervous ramble but that she just liked to talk.
Yep, that's me indeed xD. Die sprachwasserfall... of zo iets xD

“Hi” the blonde bragged in, not even caring about the conversation the two were having, “I just wanna say hi. I’m Alyssa” she gave Bill a hug which he awkwardly returned, “Just wanna tell you I’m the one who’s gonna win, so you can just give up” she winked at Ilaria, “ha-ha, Just kidding! But I think we’ll get along really great though,” she smiled fakely at Bill.
O.o... Ahja... KUCHplastiekKUCH

Ilaria just rolled her eyes at the girl “well, I’ll leave you and wannabe-Paris alone,” she send a smile at Bill which he returned full hearted.
Idd ja.

“Oh Paris Hilton” Alyssa said, not aware of the sarcasm in Ilaria’s voice, “she’s like, the best ever! Some people don’t like her, but whatever. She’s my idol…”
Omg SOMEBODY GIVE THIS GIRL A LIFE, and a new brain.

“Oh, of course, maybe we could meet again after this formal thingy and like, exchange make-up tips and stuff’ she said with a wink, which gave Bill the urge to groan.

“Yeah, who knows…”
Uh glijk... NEE? O.o

He felt the same odd tingles again, the ones he felt before. Shouldn’t his nerves have calmed by now?
hm... nja... wat zou dat nou zijn... *doet alsof ze denkt* *geeft Bill klap op het achterhoofd*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo aug 27, 2008 9:53 am

ooh... aait Lari
en ik sliep al
=(

oke, w/e
meh, ik heb geen tijd meer om quotes te quoten
oke, da ga ik vanaav doen
ma omda Lari zooooo lief is zal ik NU al stukje posten Very Happy

CHAPTER 3
Bill sighed and plumped down on his bed. Queen-size, thanks to David! He was exhausted. He had no more energy to get off his make-up. The only thing he wanted to do right now was sleeping.

“Enjoyed your first day?” Jamie questioned who entered the room.

“Hmmm”

“It’s harder then it looks hu”

Bill could only agree. He had talked to every single girl and had done like 10 interviews with Jamie about the evening so now all he wanted to do was sleep.

Or talk to Tom.

But that last one wasn’t really an option since his phone was on the other side of the room and he was too tired to even move a finger. Let alone walk 3 metres.
He followed the other male with his eyes and saw him walking to the dresser. Jamie rummaged in some small bag and did something on his lip.

“Do you have a lip ring?” Bill questioned, sincerely interested.

“Snakebite” was the answer, “since I was 16. But the producers don’t allow me to wear it on air.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. SO you have it like what? 5 years?”

Jamie laughed “if you want to know my age, you can just ask you know!”

“Ah,” Bill murmured, “I just … I didn’t mean to sound curious”

“Haha, I’m used to a lot more intimate questions! It’s 23 by the way”

“Oh, you’re older then me”

“Only one year” he smiled when he saw Bill’s surprised face, “I have done some research before accepting this show”

“Like what? If I may ask”

“Oh, you know. Who you are, your band, age, the general stuff”

“No” Bill murmured again, why was he so nervous about all this stuff, “I mean, what kind of intimate questions do people ask you?”

“Oh that,” the boy kept silent for a minute, “you know, like… whether I’m gay or not, stuff like that”

“Oh…” was he? Bill couldn’t help but wonder. Not that it mattered if-

“I am.” Jamie smiled softly, “just… I know you‘d like to ask. I hope it doesn’t bother you.”

“No, no of course not!”

“Sure? ‘Cause I’d understand if you wouldn’t want to sleep in one room with me anymore” he silently added.

“And sleep with one of those crazy girls out there? No thank you!”

Jamie snorted, “There are some special types in there, yeah”

“Special? Special? Have you seen them? Or heard them?” Bill questioned.

“Yeah, I interviewed them, remember”

Tess
“O my god. I swear. We totally hit it off. I mean, we didn’t really got the chance to talk yet. But I could just feel the tension between us. I’m pretty sure he stared at me the whole evening. I mean look, he’s even staring at me know!”

“Who said that?” Bill laughed.

“Tess,” Jamie answered, “You don’t remember her? She’s pretty sure you had only an eye for her. And you were watching at her when I was taking that interview!”

“Oh, erm no not really. I wasn’t really watching her” Bill mumbled.

“Oh” Jamie didn’t know what to reply. Was Bill insinuating that he had been watching him? That wasn’t, I mean, he couldn’t… could he?

“Well, do you remember Jill then?”

“The girl with the purple hair?” bill said, glad about the change of subject.

“Yeah! She!”

“Uhu, yeah… she was. Uhm. Enthusiastic”

“Give me a hug!” the girl squealed. She had been doing this all night long. Mostly with her best friend Kitty. Bill had talked to them just before and had been pulled in one of her bone crushing hugs too! Her friend seemed to be more calm. More his thing. Jill was sweet. But a little TOO enthusiastic for him!

Jamie smiled. He too had received numerous hugs from the girl.

“Okay, what about… Alyssa?”

“She’s too pink” Bill replied without a second thought, “and seriously, Paris Hilton? If it hadn’t been for that, she might have been a bit interesting. But NO THANK YOU!”

“Yeah, you’re right… and Kathy? What did you think of her?”

“Boring. God, she only talked about this medical stuff…”

“BIO-medical” Jamie corrected him sarcastically.

“Yeah, whatever. It doesn’t matter.”

Jamie smiled “was there any girl you actually liked?” he asked while he was grinning.

“Sure!”

Jamie raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

“There was!” the singer thought for a moment, “Well, there was Ilaria. She was nice. And Melissa was cool too. Very straight on. I liked that.

“you know. Not to sound ungrateful or anything. But while I stand here I’m thinking to myself ‘why in Pete’s name did you agree to this?’”
“I know,” Bill laughed at her bluntness, “I mean, at the moment it seemed a good idea, but know I’m all like ‘why did I do this again?”
“Exactly…”

“Melissa…” Jamie thought for a second, “oh yeah, I interviewed after Kim. God, she was weird. She didn’t say a word about you! Only kept talking how there was almost no vegetarian food there. So I offered her a toast with egg salad and then she went on about not eating anything that’s from animals or something.”

“Yeah, she’s a veganist” Bill said softly. “Well, I admire her for being able to do that! God knows I couldn’t live without cheeseburgers”

“Or chicken fingers”

“Hmm, schnitzel”

“Yeah…”

Both boys were lost in their thoughts for a moment.

“You’re nice” Bill suddenly blurted out.

“Hehe. Thanks I think?”

“No, I mean. Before the party, you were a bitch.” Bill said slowly.

“Oh… I was?”

“Yeah. You were all bitchy and didn’t even say a thing about my little speech for the camera. Except the fact that I should not mention you.”

“Oh, probably the nerves. I’m sorry. This is my first big show I’m working on.” Jamie said, looking at the ground.

“it’s okay. Just, some feedback is welcome. Like ‘that was good’ or something”

“you are fishing for compliments” Jamie suddenly looked up again and looked Bill in the eye.

“I am not!” he tried to sound shocked.

“You so are!” Jamie jumped on the bed next Bill. His shyness from merely seconds before was forgotten, “I bet when you do an interview or live shows you have a whole crew around you, just to tell you how great you were!” he grinned from ear to ear now.

“NO!” Bill protested.

Then he thought for a moment.

“Okay, maybe I was. I just like feedback” he said smiling up at Jamie, “is that so bad?”

“No, of course not” Jamie smiled softly and traced a finger over Bill’s face, “you should remove you’re make-up. It’s al smudged.”

“Hmm, too tired” Bill said closing his eyes.

“Let me do it for you then”

“What?” the black eyes opened again, a bit shocked.

“It’s nothing special. I just want to help. It’s not healthy to leave make-up on. Besides, I’m supposed to be your right hand here.”

“Okay then” he hesitantly agreed.

“great, I’m gonna change in the bathroom and I’ll bring the make-up remover” Jamie said while bouncing off the bed.

Bill’s eyes followed the boy until the door between the bathroom and the bedroom had closed and decided to get changed himself. Since he had to get up for that he quickly took his cell and typed a message to Tom about the first day. He probably would get a reaction quickly so he put the phone on the night table before crawling back in the bed in a T-shirt and a boxer.

“I’m back” Jamie skipped back in the room and sat down on the bed next to Bill.

“Okay, go ahead. Just, be careful.” Bill said, still not fully convinced.

“Bill, it’s remover. I’m not giving you a facelift.” He rolled his eyes.

“Whatever, just-”

“I will, I will. Just close your eyes and let me do my thing.”

Bill closed his eyes but tensed visibly when he felt the touch of Jaimie’s fingers on his face.

“Relax” the other boy whispered, while running smooth circles over Bill’s face, carefully removing every bit of eyeliner, eye shadow and foundation.

Bit by bit Bill relaxed under Jamie’s touch. He even started to like it. It had something, sweet, the way Jamie was lightly touching his face.

It didn’t take long for the dirty blonde to finish, but he didn’t want to stop! He enjoyed this way too much!

“You know, maybe you should put nivea on your face. Just to keep it soft.”

Bill nodded, not wanting Jamie to stop. Whatever that had made him tensed before, it was all gone. His mind could not focus on anything else then the soft fingers of the other boy, slowly massaging the nivea on his face know. It felt so good. Somewhere in the back of his mind he heard his phone go off, signalling he had a new message. But Bill couldn’t care less. All he thought about were Jamie’s hands. How soft they were. How good it felt.
He wished Jamie would go downwards. Rub the rest of his body with the nivea too! He wanted to feel the other man’s hands all over his body. He wondered whether it would feel as good as it did on his face. Or better. The thought of Jamie’s hands roaming his back and chest made Bill’s stomach swirl like a goldfish in a round bowl.

“Done” he heard softly.

Wait, rewind! What had he been thinking? Jamie’s hands all over his body?! No no no! Wrong thoughts Bill. WRONG THOUGHTS.

“Er, thanks”

“No problem.” Jamie smiled unsure, “I’m going to sleep now, I guess”

“Oh, okay” Bill tried not to sound too disappointed. Or confused about what had just happened.

Jamie left his spot from next to Bill and tried not to think too much about what had just gone trough his head. Bill was straight! He was even the head-price in a STRAIGHT dating show. His mind should NOT think the thoughts he had been thinking just before, when he was toughing Bill’s angel like face. It had felt so soft! The nivea had only been an excuse of course. He just didn’t want to stop touching him. Heck, he would have even given Bill a full body massage if he had asked.
The thought alone of his hands roaming all over Bill’s body made his body react in a way it shouldn’t. He could NOT find that arousing.
Massaging his back. Sitting on top of him of course, for good acces. Maybe even hearing some soft moans of pleasure from Bill’s mouth…
NO! No! bad thoughts Jamie. He thought by himself.
But it was too late. His lower parts were beginning to live a life of his own by thinking of Bill in that way.
Jamie cursed while tossing around in his bed.
Bill was straight, for god’s sake! These were going to be six long weeks!
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill wo aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm

wow

snel meer!!

x-x-x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Gast wo aug 27, 2008 1:58 pm

owla tbegint daar al goe XD

meh,volgend stukje wordt mss opdracht 1?

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D leuk stukkie Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D love is in the air ^^ *cheerleadermove*

snel doorgaan he, bitte? BITTE?

*kuch*

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke do aug 28, 2008 12:43 am

dankeeee
volgende stuksel woensdag eh Very Happy
Quotes?
ah, en ik kan n preview geven Razz
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast do aug 28, 2008 2:19 pm

ja preview is goe
en quoten doe ik ni,ik kan da ni XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke do aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

tadaaaaam

Spoiler:
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast do aug 28, 2008 3:40 pm

kmoest efkes denken om door te hebben dat dees n telefoongesprek is langs alleen Bill zijn kant
ja toch eh? Razz

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider do aug 28, 2008 5:36 pm

ik ook xD lolz
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH