Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The bachelor,[slash]

5 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

The bachelor,[slash] Empty The bachelor,[slash]

Bericht van joycie_ke zo aug 17, 2008 12:07 am

tadaam, mijn nieuwe verhaaltje
sorry als ik sommige van ullie nogal voze rollen heb gegeven, ma khad n paar typetjes nodig, dusja
kga ineens de prologue en t eerste hoofdstuk posten Very Happy
xxx

Prologue
Hello Ladies and gentleman, and welcome to our new season of the bachelor, this year starring famous rocker Bill Kaulitz. The guy that makes female hearts from all over the world melt at the sight of him!
But Bill has been searching for his true love all his life.
Now, at the age of 22, he gives it a new try with our show!
Will one of the following girls be able to win his heart? Or is true love to hard to find?
Find out the following weeks on: The bachelor, Bill Kaulitz.

But what if true love can’t be found where you expect it to be, but close by, nonetheless?

CHAPTER 1

Bill paced nervously in the backstage area.

“Bill, will you please stop!” Tom mumbled, relaxing on the couch, “it’ll be okay”

“But what if.. Oh shit, this was a bad idea right? I should have never agreed to this. David and his genius plans” the black-haired boy rolled his eyes and continued his nervous pace.

“You agreed to it” Tom said in response.

“Ugh, don’t be so reasonable.” Bill sighed, “I, it’s just. I mean,” he sat down on the couch next to Tom, “Its not like it’s going to work anyway, right?”

Tom smiled at his little brother and patted him on the knee “hey, look on the bright side, if this doesn’t work out, at least you'll be spending 8weeks of your life in a beautiful castle surrounded by girls who all want to sweep you of your feet and make love to you until there’s no tomorrow”

“But what if they’re all those obsessed fan-girls? I don’t want that. 8 weeks surrounded by a bunch of screaming girls around 16years old” his eyes widened in fear.

“Cool it bro, David selected them, right? Maybe there’ll be some of those girls. But I’m sure there will be normal ones to. And If it becomes really bad, just call me at night and I’ll listen to your rambling about the crazy girls that tried to cut a piece of your hair to make a love-potion” the dreadlocked guy grinned.

“You think they’d do that?” Bills eyes widened in horror.

“Do what?” they were interrupted by the voice of David who entered the room together with a dirty-blonde male around his twenties.

“Nothing, Bill is just panicking they’ll ruin his hair or his manicure” Tom laughed.

“My nails” Bill’s eyes widened again and he looked concerned at his fingers, “they’re not like, going to paint them or anything, right?”

“Why the hell would they suddenly paint your nails?” his brother questioned.

“I don’t know, maybe for a contest or something. Or a bet?” he still looked concerned as he watched his freshly manicured nails.

“Don't worry” the soft voice of the blonde who entered with David said, “We will make sure nothing like that will happen.”

Bill looked up and met the eyes of the stranger “Who are you?” he questioned curiously, while scanning the stranger from top ‘till toe, immediately noticing the slim body and the tight clothes he wore, his style was similar to Bill's.

“This is Jamie” David answered for him, “he’s gonna be by your side 24/7 to help you with the show.”

“Ah,” Bill still looked confused, nobody had ever told him anything about this.

“I’m gonna be there with the live shows when you have to make your choice on tv. And behind the scenes I’ll be there to tell you how everything is going and just, well, a lot more”

“he’s gonna be your right hand throughout the whole show” David added.

“David,” Bill sighed, “are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, won’t it be weird?”

“We allready have been trough this Bill,” the man sighed, “It will be a hit. If the best happens, you will find a girl and live happily ever after, and if not we’ll still gain a lot of popularity”

“But the girls, won’t they be, weird?”

“You can dump the girls you don’t like after two days” Jamie interrupted the conversation. That’s how it goes. There will be 6 ceremonies in wich a number of girls will have to leave. So the ones you really can’t stand will be gone pretty quick.”

“Okay,” Bill nodded.

“Don’t worry, it’s all your choice!” Jamie smiled at him.

Bill faintly smiled back.

“So,” david interrupted their conversation, “You wanna see the girls that are selected?”

Bill nodded absently.

“Well, we made short videos of each girl and asked them to tell something about themselves and why they decided to participate in the show.” He put the DVD in the player, and the first girl popped on the screen.

“Hi, I’m Jill, I’m 19 years old. I have one brother but no sisters. Erm, I entered the bachelor, together with my best friend Kitty, because we’re both fans of Tokio Hotel, and Bill of course. I just want to have fun here and meet some new friends. I’m a really social person, so I don’t think that will be a big problem.”

“Hi, I’m Kitty, 19 years and Jill's best friend. We decided to enter together and both were so lucky to be picked out. I’m a model and in my spear time I make music with Jill and some other friends. Erm, I have my eyebrow pierced, just because I like it, and not because Bill has it, like so many people claim. And well, I’m pretty crazy.”

“Hi, I’m Ilaria, I’m 21 years old. I might be small, but I have a huge personality to make up for that. I have a tattoo on my back, if you want to know the story behind it, you’ll have to ask. I have two older brothers and truly love them! I also love Italy, because I’m half Italian, and Pizza. I entered the show because my friend pushed me. I used to be pretty obsessed over Tokio hotel, but it got less with time, I still love the music though. And well, yeah, that’s pretty much it!”

“hi, I’m Alyssa, but you can just call me Lys, ‘cause I don’t really like my name. I’m 18 years old, I’m blonde, so don’t expect any smart comments from me. I have one dog, Star, a Chihuahua. I entered the show, because I think Bill is extremely hot and I’m sure we will be the dream couple. I’m totally into stuff like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, she’s my idol! And I hope I’ll meet her someday, I’m sure we could be bff’s for life!”

This was the first girl that made Bill rose his eyebrow and Tom snort. The others were all cool, but this one was… special.

“Hi, I’m Kim, 20 years on this planet. I love nature. I’m a back to the roots person. In the summer I love camping. I have 3 dogs and 6 chickens at my house and I’m a veganist. So I don’t eat any meat or things that are produced by animals. I entered this competition because opposites attract. And maybe If I get noticed, I could help the environment. Toodles!”

“Hi, I’m Kathy. I’m blonde, but not dumb! I’m crazy, funny and open-minded. I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I think Bill is my exception on that rule! That’s the reason why I entered this show. I’m 20 years and I’m studying bio-medic healing. And I love my little sister, she’s my life!”

“Hi, I’m Melissa, I’m 19 years, and I’m Asian. I love music, and I’m into rock and Indie music. I don’t really have a reason to enter this game. It was just a spur of the moment thing and I was lucky enough to be selected. I know millions of girls probably would want to be in my place, but yeah, I guess I’m lucky.”

“Hi, I’m Anne, I’m 18 years old and into hip-hop and stuff. I usually wear baggy jeans and my favourite band is 50cent.I’m not into Tokio hotel, but their singer is pretty cool, with his hip-hop style. I think the one with the black hair is strange, he is the guitarist or something? What? He’s the singer? Where this is al about? OH SHIT…”

Bill looked at his brother who had a huge grin plastered on his face. And rolled his eyes. Tom was practically undressing the girl with his eyes.

“Hi, I’m Channyse. I’m 17 and probably the youngest here, but I turn 18 the day this contest ends. Uhm, I don’t really know what to tell about myself. I ‘m crazy, love my friends and yeah, that’s pretty much it”.

“HI? I’m Cheyenne, I’m 22. I’m just a normal girl I guess. As you can see I’ve got my bottom lip pierced. Just because I like it. I have it for 8 years and I’m considering a nipple ring to, so maybe Bill, we could get one together? NAH, just kidding. “

“Hi, I’m Paytn. I’m 22, got my Monroe pierced, because I absolutely adore Marilyn Monroe. She’s my all time hero. I think she was the sexiest women ever alive. I entered the contest with my friend Cheyenne, who didn’t think I was worth mentioning! Just, kidding, I love you Cheyenne. Uhm, I’m just looking for some fun here, and I hope I’ll get along with Bill.”

“Hi, I’m Gaby, I’m 20. I love playing basketball, which I happen to be good in thanks to my length. I’d love to play professional someday. But for the moment it’s just a hobby. I like music and going out with friends, especially to festivals. That’s the reason why I entered this show. They were giving out flyers at a festival were Tokio hotel was playing, and I thought, why not? So here I am.”

“Hi, I’m Karolien, but you can all just call me karo. I’m 21. I have two younger brothers. I used to hate my curls, but I learned to love them. Erm, I like music and going to concerts. I’m still in university, but this is supposed to be my last year. I entered the show because of my friend. She send a mail to the producers while I didn't even know about it, and yeah, here I am.”

“Hi, I’m Tess, I’m 18. I’m in this show because I’m supposed to. From the moment I saw Bill for the first time on TV I knew we were meant to be together. And he just has to meet me, and he’ll feel the same! I’m sure! We’re meant to be, soul-mates. “
Tom tried really hard not to snort in amusement and got a dirty look from David.

Hi, I’m charlotte. I’m 23 and the oldest here I think. I have an older brother and a younger sister. I’m mostly a happy person, but I can have some black periods. I listen to emo-core and hardcore. Not that much to Tokio hotel, but they’re all right I guess.

“So,” David said after they had watched the tape, “ready?”
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

The bachelor,[slash] Empty Re: The bachelor,[slash]

Bericht van Jill zo aug 17, 2008 12:24 am

woooooow
machtige start
kwil meer!!
want deez is rockin'
x.x.x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van joycie_ke zo aug 17, 2008 12:25 am

haha, danke Very Happy
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Kitty zo aug 17, 2008 12:54 am

LOOOL, dit is leuk xDDD
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Jill zo aug 17, 2008 3:21 pm

wnr komt der meer??
x.x.x
*ongeduldige fan*
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke zo aug 17, 2008 11:17 pm

ehm? als het volgende hoofdstuk af is Very Happy
kga nie meer zo in kleine deeltjes poste, enkel gewone hoofdstukke... dan duurt het mss wa langer, mja
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast zo aug 17, 2008 11:26 pm

omg Paris Hilton is mijn idool?
oh ma die naam vr mijn hondje is perfect
Star,miiih Very Happy

en kwil wel n beeld vn Jamie voor mij kunne zien
kdenk dat da ni mis zou zijn eiglk ^^

btw,'speciaal' kan ng goe zijn,wie weet Razz

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke zo aug 17, 2008 11:53 pm

ehe, ja srr lys xD
ma khad zo'n type nodig, gwn vr de humor ff Very Happy
en n beeld van Jamie....
hms
*neemt foto van de jongen op haar bus*
ehe xD
nee kwe nie
als ik mij jamie voorstel zie ik dien gast van mijn bus, mjah.. daar zijn jullie niet vet mee e
ehm, redelijk groot, vuilblond haar, langer haar, ma nie 'Bill' lang... meer 'andreas' lang.
mager
strakke klere, ma past em wel
ehm.. sja
wa kank er ng van zegge
oh snakebite
najaa, die gast op mn bus toch, kwe nie of da Jamie da ook ga hemme
:p
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill zo aug 17, 2008 11:58 pm

@ joyce: da kan geen kwaad^^
knn we ineens lekker veel lezen =D is ook goed =D

whahah Lys, Paris Hilton, omg elke keer ik daar aan denk moetk lachen =P
lys ga nog zo grappige dingen doen daar denk ik, Bill in't flashy roze willen kleden ofzow met flashy roze lippenstift Very Happy omg da gedacht doet mij al de slappelach krijgen ,xD
x-x-x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Jill ma aug 18, 2008 12:02 am

kwil nog iest vragen (kgani editten want mn pc is zo al traag genoeg da duurde 10 minuten voor em da vorige gepost heeft uiteindelijk *rolleyes* )

dus, die namen van personages da wij ni kenne, bestaan die in't echte leven ook of zijn da verzonenn characters??

x-x-x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Gast ma aug 18, 2008 12:07 am

joycie_ke schreef:ehe, ja srr lys xD
ma khad zo'n type nodig, gwn vr de humor ff Very Happy
hehe ni erg

ehm, redelijk groot, vuilblond haar, langer haar, ma nie 'Bill' lang... meer 'andreas' lang.
mm,ok
mager
mm,ok
strakke klere, ma past em wel
mmmmmmm,ok XD
oh snakebite
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,OKEEE!
najaa, die gast op mn bus toch, kwe nie of da Jamie da ook ga hemme
um,JA dus
ik zeg et u Very Happy

Jill schreef:whahah Lys, Paris Hilton, omg elke keer ik daar aan denk moetk lachen =P
lys ga nog zo grappige dingen doen daar denk ik, Bill in't flashy roze willen kleden ofzow met flashy roze lippenstift omg da gedacht doet mij al de slappelach krijgen ,xD
awel kdenk et precies ook XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke ma aug 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Jill schreef:kwil nog iest vragen (kgani editten want mn pc is zo al traag genoeg da duurde 10 minuten voor em da vorige gepost heeft uiteindelijk *rolleyes* )

dus, die namen van personages da wij ni kenne, bestaan die in't echte leven ook of zijn da verzonenn characters??

x-x-x
ehm jah Very Happy alleen tess en charlotte hebk verzonnen
de rest zen allemaal mensjs van thus :p
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van rock_fien di aug 19, 2008 9:05 pm

mooie schrijfstijl dat je hebt ^^
kheb gewoon zo'n raar voorgevoel dat ik mij kapot ga lachen voor mijn computer.
onder ander met miss roze-->lyss
en met miss hystery --> tess
die twee gaan wa uitsteken met Bill
ocharme da ventje Wink
ocharme zijn nagels & zijn haar Smile
*wacht vol ongeduld op het volgende deel*
tis superleuk ^^
XxX
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Aantal berichten : 201
Leeftijd : 31

http://nl.netlog.com/rock_fien

Bericht van joycie_ke di aug 19, 2008 9:58 pm

dankje Fien Very Happy
*knuffelt nieuwe lezer*
enneuh... cynthia o.O ik weet nie wa je van plan bent, maar aan al je andere posts te zien... dees topic is alleen voor mensjes die mijn ff lezen... dus ja
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast di aug 19, 2008 11:52 pm

rock_fien schreef:mooie schrijfstijl dat je hebt ^^
kheb gewoon zo'n raar voorgevoel dat ik mij kapot ga lachen voor mijn computer.
onder ander met miss roze-->lyss
en met miss hystery --> tess
die twee gaan wa uitsteken met Bill
ocharme da ventje Wink
ocharme zijn nagels & zijn haar Smile
*wacht vol ongeduld op het volgende deel*
tis superleuk ^^
XxX
amai die post was rap gedaan ^^
baaaaaaaaa ziede wel Very Happy

aja en lol miss roze
ma kebt al gezegd,da wil ni perse zegge da da slecht is
mss verander ik wel zo door Bill in ne rockchick ofzo
wie weet,hmhm XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van rock_fien wo aug 20, 2008 12:49 am

laten we hopen op het beste voor jou personage Wink
één voordeel eeft ze al,miss roze, bill vindt haar speciaal ^^

en ik eis een vervolg dat minstens even leuk is als het eerste deel
dat heb je met die trouwe lezers :p Wink
^^
*knuffelt trouwens terug*
XxX Very Happy
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Bericht van Gast wo aug 20, 2008 3:02 am

meh *wilt ook knuffel*
*pruillip*

en ja,Lys is dan ook speciaal eh
da kunt ge ni ontkenne
ma kben precies ni de enige
*kijkt rond op forum*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van rock_fien wo aug 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Leani schreef:meh *wilt ook knuffel*
*pruillip*
Is een knuffel van mij al een goed begin?
*knuffelt*
Wink
XxX
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Bericht van Gast wo aug 20, 2008 6:33 pm

ja zeer goe ^^

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo aug 20, 2008 7:28 pm

*knuffelt lys ook maar*
jah, ge zult wel zien wa er met de personages gebeurd eh
(al hebt gullie precies wel nie dezelfde visie als ik... maargoed ^^ ik verklap te veel)
pom, pom
binnekort nieuw hoofdstuk, khebt na karo gestuurd om te verbeteren Very Happy
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke wo aug 20, 2008 10:36 pm

CHAPTER 2

Bill was nervously pacing up and down the room while Jamie sat on the couch telling him the basics of the first recordings.

“…so, then you have to mingle under the girls, do some small talk here and there…”

Bill wasn’t really listening, obviously. He wished Tom was here, but he had to go back. It would be six lonely weeks. Just him, 15 desperate girls and this Jamie guy.

Because the house only had seven bedrooms, Bill was forced to share one with Jamie. They could split up once there were only 5 girls left. But for the following four weeks they were forced to share rooms.
The dirty-blonde man was odd. He was, if it was possible, even more feminine then Bill was. He spent hours in the bathroom and used another hour to chose his outfit. Even his boxer shorts had to match his outfit.
He also had this weird thing he did with his hands when he was talking. He waved them constantly in front of them, making gestures with it. Except when he was nervous, then he would put his hands together and play with his shirt or something. Just like this morning when he had bumped into Bill, who was getting dressed at that moment. Not that Bill had minded, he was used to it. There wasn’t a lot of room for privacy in a tour bus. But Jamie had gotten extremely shy and had stuttered an apology.

But well, except for that he seemed okay.

“Bill, are you listening?” he suddenly asked.

“Erm, yeah sure,” Bill shot his million dollar smile at him.

This made Jamie roll his eyes, “I know I’m probably not the most interesting person here, while 15 girls are standing outside and can’t wait to make you fall in love with one of them, but please, TRY to give me some attention.”

Bill opened his mouth to reply but shut it again when Jamie started rambling about the show again, as if nothing had happened.

“… so once the girls have their rooms and got changed you will meet them, which should be in 5 minutes, so you can still fix your make-up or something if you’d like to. And please shut your mouth, you look like you’re trying to imitate a fish.”

Bill closed his mouth and still looked at the Jamie guy with suspicious eyes. He wasn’t used to being told what to do. Most people admired him and let him be. But Jaimie didn’t seem to take any of that crap.

“I’m going to see if they’re ready, I’ll be back in five minutes,” Jamie gave him a soft squeeze and Bill felt oddly tingles shooting through his arms and then to the rest of his body.

“It must be the nerves,” he thought while Jamie walked trough the door.

In less then five minutes he entered the room again, this time accompanied by a camera man.

“Okay, could you like, tell in the camera what you are feeling right know? After that we can go to the party. The girls are already waiting... and very nervous.”

“Erm, okay sure” Bill looked straight into the camera and immediately turned his camera smile on.
“Hiya, I’m about to meet the 15 girls outside, and well, I’m freaking nervous. But I’m sure it will all be okay. Jamie here is doing his best to calm me-“

“NO, no no,” Jamie interrupted him, “you’re not supposed to mention me. I’m not here!”

“But, you are here, all the time” Bill protested.

“Yes, but the viewers aren’t supposed to know that! I’m only moral support”

“Oh, okay”

“Good, take two”

Bill started again “Hiya, I’m about to meet the 15 girls outside, and well, I’m freaking nervous. But I’m sure it will all be okay. People are doing their very best here to calm me down. But I still can’t help the butterfly that flies around in my stomach. I’m really curious who is waiting for me outside, so let’s go”
He shot a last exited grin in the camera and turned around, “better?”

Jamie nodded, “yeah, you’re a natural, come on, lets go outside”

Bill sighed, he wouldn’t get a single compliment from this guy, no matter how he tried. So he just decided to follow him outside.

“Wait here” Jamie went outside and Bill could here him gathering the attention, “Bill Kaulitz” this was Bills clue to walk in, so he did as he was told.

The girls started applauding, and he even heard some of them squeal in excitement.

“Relax and have fun” Bill heard Jamie whisper behind him.

He smiled and looked at the 15 girls, all talking excitedly and looking at him with hope in their eyes.
The singer eyed them nervously, allthough he was pretty good at charming people, he still felt nervous.
One girl was quite brave and gathered the courage to come and talk to him.
“Hi”

Bill looked down at the small girl who came to him
“I’m Ilaria, or Lari, you can choose!” the black haired girl smiled

“Hi Ilaria. That’s a beautiful name” Bill complimented, he knew how to make people like him.

“Haha, thanks” she smiled at him.

“So, you’re the half Italian girl, right?”

“Yep, that’s me. The pizza addict. But only the real Italian pizza’s! Not the pizza hut stuff. That’s just awful. It’s a shame they dare to call stuff like that Pizza. I mean, I’d rather eat the whole vegetable garden from my grandpa then pizza from there. And I REALLY don’t like vegetables. And my grandfather garden is HUGE.” She rambled. Bill smiled at her enthusiasm and passion. You could hear it wasn’t a nervous ramble but that she just liked to talk.

While he kept talking about small thing with her he saw another girl approaching from the corner of his eye. It was this Alyssa if he remembered correctly from the tape he had watched earlier.

“Hi” the blonde bragged in, not even caring about the conversation the two were having, “I just wanna say hi. I’m Alyssa” she gave Bill a hug which he awkwardly returned, “Just wanna tell you I’m the one who’s gonna win, so you can just give up” she winked at Ilaria, “ha-ha, Just kidding! But I think we’ll get along really great though,” she smiled fakely at Bill.

“Aha,” Bill looked at her doubtfully, trying to return the smile. But the one plastered on his face was clearly a fake one.

Ilaria just rolled her eyes at the girl “well, I’ll leave you and wannabe-Paris alone,” she send a smile at Bill which he returned full hearted.

“Oh Paris Hilton” Alyssa said, not aware of the sarcasm in Ilaria’s voice, “she’s like, the best ever! Some people don’t like her, but whatever. She’s my idol…”

Bill tried not to roll his eyes and looked around for savour! He saw some girl standing alone and decided that she was his saviour.

“I’m sorry, I really enjoyed talking to you, but I have to talk a bit with the other girls too, you know.” He smiled fakely at Alyssa and turned around.

“Oh, of course, maybe we could meet again after this formal thingy and like, exchange make-up tips and stuff’ she said with a wink, which gave Bill the urge to groan.

“Yeah, who knows…”

He turned around and walked towards the other girl “hay” he greeted.

“Oh, eh, hi” she replied.

“I’m sorry, but your name slipped my brain, what was it again?”

“Er, I’m Kathy”

“oh, right, you were the medic student, right?”

“bio-medic to be exact” se said, while she relaxed, “You know, it’s about medical techniques that are based on biological products and…”

Okay, as soon as she started rambling about the different sorts of medical stuff she lost Bill. He wasn’t really into this kind of stuff. But talking about something she knew seemed to relax Kathy, so he just smiled and pretended to listen to her while his mind wandered. He saw the hip hop girl talking to Alyssa. She looked not amused. He grinned, that girl was really not his type. More like a groupie thing for his brother or Georg. His head turned to the other side were he saw Jamie taking some interviews with girls for the show. Right know the dirty blonde was talking to Tess who was really into the story she was telling. Whatever it might be. His focus stayed on Jamie who was obvious bored by the girl, and looking around for something more entertaining. Their eyes met and lingered for a second or two before Bill broke the contact and focused back on the girl before him. He nodded absently at her while he saw Jamie approaching them in the corner of his eye.

“Hey Bill,” he felt someone laying a hand on his shoulder, “would you mind doing a short interview about how it went ‘till now?”

Bill looked at him and nodded “yeah sure”

The hand left his shoulder and he followed Jamie to a quieter place in the garden after shooting an apologetic smile to Kathy. He felt the same odd tingles again, the ones he felt before. Shouldn’t his nerves have calmed by now?
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast wo aug 20, 2008 10:45 pm

jeuj nieuwe chap
nja kzou mss beter eerst lezen
das keer n idee zeg XD

*is in blonde fase vndaag*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo aug 20, 2008 10:47 pm

ehja
snel lezen en reactie geven Very Happy
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast wo aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm

erm ksnap iets ni

dr sta zo
He saw the hip hop girl talking to Alyssa. She looked not amused. He grinned, that girl was really not his type. More like a groupie thing for his brother or Georg.
bedoelt gij da op mij of op die hip hop girl? Razz hehe

aja en tis goe btw
kvind uw schrijve echt goe
en grappig XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo aug 20, 2008 11:02 pm

Leani schreef:erm ksnap iets ni

dr sta zo
He saw the hip hop girl talking to Alyssa. She looked not amused. He grinned, that girl was really not his type. More like a groupie thing for his brother or Georg.
bedoelt gij da op mij of op die hip hop girl? Razz hehe

aja en tis goe btw
kvind uw schrijve echt goe
en grappig XD
ik bedoel da hiphop meisje daar ^^
omda die meer is van de... hoe zal ik het zeggen 'vrije levensstijl'
:p
snaptge?
en dankuuuu *knuft*

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke