Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels)

+2
Kitty
joycie_ke
6 plaatsers

Pagina 19 van 20 Vorige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Meeting at the bus stop.   (Engels) - Pagina 19 Empty Re: Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels)

Bericht van Jill zo aug 03, 2008 2:31 pm

mie wants more
mie wants more
mie wants more
!!
X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Meeting at the bus stop.   (Engels) - Pagina 19 Empty Re: Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels)

Bericht van joycie_ke zo aug 03, 2008 3:00 pm

*aait*
ehm
woensdag Very Happy
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Bericht van Jill zo aug 03, 2008 3:49 pm

owki=D
(welken dag is't vandaag?)
kheb nooit een gedacht van welken dag het is in de vakantie
X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke zo aug 03, 2008 3:51 pm

tis nu zondag
helaas
want kmoe morgen werken

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast zo aug 03, 2008 4:10 pm

aw fuck
dan ben ik op kamp

ma btw check wjd topic

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Jill zo aug 03, 2008 9:17 pm

owki kzal is gaan lezen

oh, nog zolang?
*probeert uit te houden*

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Gast zo aug 03, 2008 10:20 pm

hihi *inside joke*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke zo aug 03, 2008 10:22 pm

Leani schreef:hihi *inside joke*
xD
*weet insede joke*
ik kan... n preview geven?

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill ma aug 04, 2008 12:56 am

*wilt ook weten*
iemand mij vertellen, desnoods in pm??

oh, preview!!
jaaa!!!!!
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke ma aug 04, 2008 10:40 pm

preview:

Spoiler:
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill ma aug 04, 2008 10:56 pm

ge verward mij!
nu wilk da volgende stuk nog meer lezen!

en dien joke?
iemand mij vertellen bitte?
(ik kan er ni tegen als ge dingen ni zegt terwijl ge zegt da ge ze weet)

Xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Jill wo aug 06, 2008 9:15 pm

t'is toch woensdag nu hea?

^^ dan was et toch stukkies tijd hea^^

*wacht ongeduldig tot Joyce thuis is*
XxX
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke wo aug 06, 2008 10:38 pm

CHAPTER 22 PART 4/5 (it's coming to an end...)

Gustav smiled nervously at Karolien. This was the fourth time he saw her after their first meeting. Not that often, indeed, but they had been really busy with recording the new album. It was finished now and it would release as soon as Jill would give birth.
But that didn’t matter right now. What mattered was that he was here with Karolien, finally.
They were both nervous, you could feel it. Their greeting had been an awkward hug. Too short to be considered romantic, but yet too long to be ‘just friends’. Kinda like the first time.
“So, what do you want to do?” he asked.
Karolien shrugged “maybe we could go for an ice cream?”
Gustav smiled and took her hand in his to lead the way. It felt natural for both of them.

Not much later they were sitting at a table eating both a huge bowl of ice.
“Karo?” Gustav said suddenly.
“Yeah?”
“can I ask you something?”
She looked at him, “sure”
“Uh, it’s… uhm” he mumbled a bit “I, yeah, I kinda like you. A lot. And well. I wondered or this, I mean, well, is this like a date for you? Or do you just see me as a friend?”
Karolien smiled at him “eh, kinda the first one. Well, that’s what I hoped.”
Gustav grinned and continued eating his ice cream, sending a not so subtle glance to Karolien in the mean time. By now the girl was beet red and smiling like mad.

When they had finished Gustav had paid, like a real gentle-man, and now they were just walking around pointlessly, just enjoying each others company.
Their hands were still together, which made sparkles fly around in both their bodies.

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

“Hello?” Gustav answered his phone.
“Hey Tom”
“What? Allready?”
“Yeah, I’m coming”
He turned his attention to Karolien “That was tom, the baby is coming, I have to go to the hospital”
“Oh okay,” she sounded almost disappointed, “I guess I’ll see you later then?”
“What? You’re not coming with me?”
“Oh,” she looked surprised, “yeah sure, if you want me to.”
“I want you to!”
“Okay,” she said grinning.
The drummer looked at her and impulsively put his lips on hers for only a second come on, let’s go!”
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill wo aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm

auwwwww^^
das zooo schattig!! :: )
*smelt in haar stoel*

is der nu nog ma 1 stukjj over ofwa (buiten de epiloog hea)? o_°

XxX
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke do aug 07, 2008 12:08 am

jeps
da gak vrijdag posten
en dan maandag denk ik de mooie LANGE epiloog
en dan ist gedaan
das ende Very Happy
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill do aug 07, 2008 12:15 am

oh gott!
ik kan ni geloven da da nu al gedaan ga zijn! O_°
kga da echt missen!
gelukkig komt der nen nieuwe!
X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Jill do aug 07, 2008 11:26 pm

preview?
X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke vr aug 08, 2008 6:32 pm

ma waarom preview? ik ga stiekem straks het LAATSTE stuksel posten
dus...
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill vr aug 08, 2008 8:14 pm

ma ik had da gisteren gevraagt Razz
zodak gisteren nen preview zou hebben xD
nu is da een beke --zinloos--

en eum, nu is't toch al 'straks' hea *hoopt super hard*
XX
I can't wait om het laatste stukk te lezen!!!
Love you!
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke vr aug 08, 2008 8:18 pm

a lol
ik had nie op den datum gelet xD sowwy
ale ik zal het allerlaatste stuk eens posten e
*dramatisch tromgeroffel van Guus*

CHAPTER 22 PART 5/5

“Here you go” Alicia said while she handed the bundle of towels over to Tom.
“She’s beautiful” Tom smiled at the little girl lying in his arms.
“And perfect,” Jess added, “ten toes, ten fingers” her eyes were getting wet, “why am I crying? I never cry,” she sniffled.
The new father smiled at her and gave a soft kiss on her temple, still holding his daughter close. His hands softly stroke her delicate face. He couldn’t believe she was here, lying in his arms.
“I love her allready,” he smiled at Jess and she returned it.
Bill entered the room with Kitty right behind him and immediately rushed over to his brother side.
“Hey Samantha,” Tom said in a hushed tone to his daughter, “say hello to uncle Bill”
“Samantha?” Bill looked at his twin with an eyebrow raised.
“What?” Tom shrugged, “I like the name. Samantha Margareth Kaulitz.”
“Why Margareth?” His twin questioned.
“It’s the name of Jill’s grandmother, she wanted it”
“ah,” the black-haired twin nodded, “so, she’s really okay with all of this?”
“Yeah,” Tom sighed, “It’s the best Bill, Jill doesn’t want to raise the baby, and I can’t do it alone, certainly not with the pressure of the group on my back.”
Bill smiled at him reassuringly.
Gustav and Georg had entered too in the mean time and heard the conversation between the twins.
“It’s okay you know, we have your back” the bassist replied.
“Yeah, it’s not like its definitive, it’s just a pause,” Gustav smiled.
Tom looked at his friends, “you guys are the best, you know?”
They just grinned all three in response.
“Tommi?” he turned around and saw Jess standing there, “The doctors said we can leave tomorrow with Samantha if we go regular to a check up at home.”
He smiled at her “Great, you’re all packed?”
She nodded in response “yeah, I just have to pick up my stuff at home”
“Okay,”
He turned back around to face his band-mates.
“I guess this is it. We leave Tomorrow” he looked down at Samantha and smiled softly, it was all for her.
“Did you wrote the letter yet?” Bill asked.
“Yeah, I’ll give it to you tomorrow, then you can give it to David and he can make a copy to put in our new cd”
Bill grinned at his brother, “he will be so shocked.”
“Yeah well, I couldn’t really tell him, could I? He’d never agree. But it’s for the best”
Tom walked slowly towards the bed Jill was lying on, still holding his daughter close, like he was afraid anyone would take her away.
“You okay girl?”
She nodded tiredly.
“We… er, we leave tomorrow”
Jill smiled at him, “Kay, take good care of her okay?”
When Tom had told her this crazy idea she had declared him mad! He couldn’t just run off to Belgium with Jess and Samantha and raise her there. But the more she thought about it, the better it sounded. This way Samantha had a great family to live with, She would be raised without all the pressure from Tokio hotel around her, and she’d even have a great mother, Jess. Yeah it was good.
She smiled at Tom and Samantha in his arms.
“You should get some rest.” He smiled at her, “you deserve it, we shall come and say goodbye tomorrow”
“No,” she shook her head, “it’d be to hard, just go, I’ll be okay. Tell her I love her though.”
Jess walked up behind Tom “We will”

Hello,
It’s Tom here.
Well, as most of you probably already heard, my daughter is born.
Samantha Margareth Kaulitz.
I can assure you, she’s the most beautiful thing on earth. But well, which new father wouldn’t say that Wink?
But the reason I’m writing you this, is because what will happen next.
Remember I love you all! But I want to be a good father too.
So the boys and I decided to put Tokio Hotel on hold for the while being.
Don’t worry! It’s just a pause, we will be back, eventually. But right now, I just want to concentrate on giving my daughter the best I can.
So this new album will be it for the time being. No new tour or new stuff for a while.
I hope all you guys understand and give us as much support as my twin and Georg and Gustav have.
I hope you all like the new album and won’t forget us in the future, ‘cause we’ll be back for sure!
Love - Tom

THE END
(epiloog is voor maandag Very Happy)
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill vr aug 08, 2008 9:17 pm

auwww^^ <3
kben zo blij da Tommi, Samantha gaat opvoeden... :: )
zo schattig xD

wel stoem da kik der ni vr wil zorgen...mja
ga ik die nog zien? o_° *hoopt*

muahahaha David zal geschokt zijn!

XxX
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Jill wo aug 13, 2008 11:10 pm

ging maandag den epiloog der al ni staan?
t'is al woensdag O.O
Xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke wo aug 13, 2008 11:14 pm

aja
oeps
vergeten xD
kzal em nu posten :p
SOWWY

EPILOGUE
Tom smiled, while he was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Today, it was exactly 5 years since he had met Jess. Roughly four years and a half his daughter had been born and Tokio Hotel had come to an end.
But not for long anymore. Later tonight the band was having dinner together, with all of their girlfriends. Kitty and Bill, Georg and Katleen, Karolien and Gustav. They wanted to talk about a come back. Bill and he had never stopped writing music together. Especially when Bill followed his brother to Belgium, to live with his girlfriend, Kitty. That had been a year after Tom’s departure. They bought houses next to each other, and wrote music together like in the good old times. They even recorded a couple songs.
But that wasn’t important now. Before they did anything with the band, Tom had to make sure Jess was with him. For good.
That was the reason he was preparing breakfast at this very moment. Jess was still sleeping so he had silently sneaked out of the bed.
“Daddy, what you making?” a small voice said behind Toms back. Tom smiled and turned around. There was the love of his life standing. His four year old daughter, Sam.
“I’m making breakfast for you and mommy dear,” He answered while giving her a good morning kiss, “wanna help me?”
She nodded eagerly.
“Okay, go sit at the table. I’ll give you the pancakes and you can decorate them with syrup and sugar”
Tom smiled at the memory of the first time Jess had taught him how to make pancakes. It had been august and they had just moved to Belgium. Sam had been sleeping and Jess decided that Tom should learn how to make pancakes. To tell the truth, she wasn’t a pro at making them herself. So they ended up with a kitchen covered in flower and no pancakes at all.
“Here you go hun” Tom put the plate in front of Sam and she started decorating it with syrup, drawing a flower on it. Tom knew that by the end of the decoration session more syrup would be on Sam then on the pancake, but it didn’t matter.
He smiled when he saw his daughter concentrating on making a flower for mommy. He had the most beautiful daughter ever. He knew it sounded cliché, but it was the truth. She was a mirror reflection of himself. Blond hair, hazel brown eyes, and a smile that made people melt at the sight of it. And she had a true Kaulitz-pout. Only two people could resist the Kaulitz-pout, he himself, and his brother. Even Jess couldn’t resist the pouty lips of their daughter.
Tom couldn’t believe he almost had lost this beautiful creature when Jill decided she wasn’t capable of doing it. Not that he blamed her. No not at all. If it hadn’t been for her decision, he hadn’t been here today, doing what he wanted to do. And besides, Jill wasn’t really out of their lives. After a year or so she had visited the couple for the first time. And since then she regularly came to see Sam, even took her to the playground sometimes.
She just wasn’t a mama for Sam. She was more like the cool aunt. That was how Sam called Jill too, aunt Jill. She knew Jill was her birthmother. They had never made a secret of that. To Sam, Jill was the person that brought her to her real mommy, Jess.
“Sam,” Tom smiled when his daughter looked up at him, hands, arms and face covered in syrup, “Aunt Jill is picking you up later today. Okay?”
Her eyes sparkled and she nodded eagerly: “is she taking me to the playground again?”
“I don’t know, you’ll have to ask her,”
Sam smiled, knowing if she used her pout face, aunt Jill would even take her to the moon if she asked.
“Are you ready?”
“Almost”

“Done” Sam looked up proudly at her dad, who smiled.
“Go wash yourselves, I’ll clean the kitchen and we’ll bring it to mommy”
Sam hopped of the chair and stormed off to the bathroom. Not much later she entered the kitchen again and flew around Toms legs, hugging them tightly.
He groaned and looked down, great, now his new kani-pants were covered in syrup…
“Samantha… what did I told you about daddy’s clothes?”
“Never touch them with dirty hands or dirty clothes, especially if they are new” she repeated the sentence daddy had told her a zillion times already.
“And what are you doing now?”
“Showing how much I love you?”
Okay, she learned that one from Bill… his brother shouldn’t spent so much time with his daughter. Next thing he new her hair would be black, her nails would be painted and she would were make-up.
“Whatever. Come on, let’s get the breakfast to mommy”
“Okay” she let go of his legs and skipped to the stairs.
“Careful!’ Tom shouted after her while holding the breakfast tray and following her up the stairs, towards the bedroom.

An half hour later Tom and Jess lay together on the bed, cuddling and sharing small kisses. Sam had left them after the pancakes were done and went to play in her room with the barbies, occasionally coming back and exclaiming the blonde ken was uncle Andreas, and the one with the black hair was aunt Ilaria, Andreas’ girlfriend for three years now.
Not that there existed blank barbies with black hair. But when Bill had looked after Sammy he had decided that some of the dolls could use a make-over and of course Bill always had hair-dye in house, he would NEVER be caught with blonde roots.
So now Sam had Barbies with black hair. Some of them even had blonde meshes in it. He really went for it.
Since that day he was banned from baby-sitting the little girl without supervision from Kitty or another friend. Tom was seriously worried he’d dye Sam’s beautiful hair pink because that was her favourite colour.
“I love you” Jess mumbled against Tom’s lips before catching them again in a kiss. It quickly deepened, but Tom pulled back before it got to much. Their daughter was playing in the room next door, and he had to ask something first.
“Jess…” he breathed loudly, trying to calm down his nerves, “it’s been five years since I met you and… you have to know… it’s been the best five years of my life! You and Samantha are everything I ever wanted in life. Although I never would have thought it would go like this, I wouldn’t want it any other way!”
“Oh Tommi,” Jess pulled him in a kiss again, but they were interrupted by the door bell.
“Oh shit, that’s probably Jill already,” Tom said, glancing at the clock, “I totally lost track of time”
“You get the door, I’ll help Sammy get dressed.” She gave him a short peck on the lips and got out of the bed.
Ten minutes later Jess got down the stairs with Sam right behind her.
“hey Jill,” she greeted her with a short kiss on the cheek. Sam, on the other hand, gave her a life crushing hug.
“heey,” Jill laughed at them, “so, you ready to go?” she asked at Sam, who eagerly nodded.
“Okay,” Jill looked at Tom and Jess, “I’ll bring her back around four?”
“Tom nodded and looked at Sam: “be a good girl, okay? I don’t want to hear aunt Jill complain!”
He gave her a kiss and so did Jess, “I love you baby!”
“I love you too mommy. Bye”
After Jill and Sam had left, Jess turned cheekily at Tom
“Home alone,” she announced, “now, where were we?”
She closed the distance between them and locked their lips, while slowly walking towards the couch backwards. They fell on it, Tom laying on top of Jess. His hands cupped her breasts and massaged them softly. Her hands were on his jeans and she was trying to get them off while Tom suddenly pulled back.
“Tom? Baby? What’s wrong?” she asked him. This was the second time Tom had stopped them before they got carried away. This was SO not like Tom.
“Nothing, I just… I was saying something before. And I want to finish it!”
“Okay,”
Tom softly kissed her lips and played with her hair, tucking it behind her ear.
“Jess, as I told you before, you and Sam are the most important things in my life. But when we start with the band again, things will change. We’ll probably go on tour again, and we’ll be in the media again, 24/7. And… I don’t want to loose you over it! I have to make sure you’re okay with it. Otherwise, Tokio hotel won’t happen. If you’re not with me, I’m not doing it.”
“Baby, I am with you. It won’t be easy, but I love you, and Sam. I’ll never leave the two of you! We’ll work it out.”
“Good,” he took a deep breath, “’cause I wanted to ask you something…”
“Yeah?” Jess said while playing with his dreads.
“Marry me?”
Her eyes widened… did he just? Oh my he did…
She squealed and threw her arms around his neck, crushing him and kissing the air out of him.
“I’ll take that as a yes?” he asked while she nodded furiously
“Yes, yes, yes! Of course”
“Good” he grinned and reached down in his pockets, and pulled out the ring.

opgedragen aan Jill Very Happy de enige die hier blijkbaar nog leest Very Happy
(en lys, die het al heeft gelezen)
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill do aug 14, 2008 12:42 am

oooooh
*cries* kzit hier gwn te wenen...
témooi gwn..
ah fak
echt wauw
kvind gwn mn woorden ni
ma t'is zoooo zooo mooi

sam drunken
zo cute
en wnr Tom Jess ten huwelijk vraagt is gwn keilief en schattig
lol, ik ben een coole tante hell yeah!

lariiiiii!! & Andi
iii, kitty en bill samen Smile hoe anders?^^
karoooooo en guusje <3
en katleen & Geo ook nog steeds samen, *hurray*

Bill is grappig xD goe zotjes, like we know him^^
Sam moet volgens mij super happy zijn, zeker me zo nen lieve papa (iii het gedacht van Tom als papa is gwn super schattig!!)

kzweer het je echt,... dit is gwn het perfecte einde!!

awwww, aan mij opgedragen? :: ) danke... *appreciëert het erg veeel*
*needs hugs*
gwn témooi *kval precies in herhaling..*

JOYCE gij word door mij vereerd xD
ge krijgt nen award voor uwe fanfic van mij...lief hea Very Happy
Xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke vr aug 15, 2008 11:47 pm

miiii danku Jillie Very Happy
*squeezed*
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 19 van 20 Vorige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: