Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels) - PART 1

+4
Kitty
Mandy
Jill
joycie_ke
8 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Meeting at the bus stop.   (Engels)  -  PART 1 Empty Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels) - PART 1

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:17 pm

oke, ik zal heel mijne fanfic maar opnieuw posten zeker...
kga hem gwn helemaal opnieuw hier droppen en dan maar verder posten Cool
Voor de nieuwe fans : hijs dus in't Engels omdat ik om de een of andere reden vlotter schrijf daarin. Plus dan kan ik mijzelf wijsmaken dat het nut heeft ofzo.. Laughing
Als ik fouten schrijf ofzo, verbeteringen, commentaren, tips zijn altijd welkom!!
ah ja, en ik leef gewoon voor reacties Very Happy

Veel leesplezier!!

CHAPTER 1
Jess was walking to the bus station in a fast pace. She had her Ipod in her ears, subtle she looked around. “No one around, good.” She thought. The cars that were passing wouldn’t hear her, and there were no people in the neighbourhood. She opened the volume of her Ipod and started singing with the song.
We’re one mistake from being together,
But let’s not ask why it’s not right, you
Won’t be seventeen forever,
And we can get away with this tonight!
God, she loved this group. She just discovered them on My Space, but they rocked, seriously!
They were this new group from California, and unknown in Belgium. Kinda like her favourite group in good times. Now that was all just one media circus.
The next song came on and she started singing with that one as well.
Let’s drop
Com’on
(Shake shake)
I’ll take you home if you don’t leave me at the front door
Your body’s cold but girl we’re getting so warm!
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside
Tonight you're falling in love
(Let me go know)
This feeling's tearing me up
(Here we go now)
She looked at her watch, still 15 minutes before the bus would show up, and she was freezing!
She took her Ipod and wanted to look for her all time favourite song when suddenly a bus stopped before her. “How is that possible,” she thought, “That’s too early.” Distracted she looked up, when she realised it wasn’t a normal bus. It was a tour bus. A window opened and a young man with brown hair looked at her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Euh, hi,” he said, “kannst du die.. Euh.. The way to.. Antwerp?”
His English clearly wasn’t great. And he was asking how to get to Antwerp, which was kind of hard with all the work that was done at the roads in the neighbourhood.
She sighed and started talking: “well, it’s kind of hard right know, but you have to take the first street to the right, then the first right again, then the third street to the left. Then you’re at a …”
“Wait, wait,” interrupted the men her, “I.. Euhm, ich verstehn est nicht.. wait bitte.”
“Great,” she thought annoyed, “Now I’m going to miss my bus.”
The man shouted something to some other person in the bus. She didn’t understand most of it, but technically he asked this other man for help.
“Great,” she heard the other one mumble, “I have to learn English for the songs, I have to speak English for the fans, all because he wants me to, and he can’t even ask directions in English.”
Suddenly the other guy appeared in the window. “Yeah, I’m sorry,” she heard him say, but David here doesn’t speak the language very well. If you could help us out, it really would be great.” With that speech he shot her the most adorable smile ever.
Then he started to say something about why they were lost and stuff, but she missed most of it.
This wasn’t just any guy. It was the singer of her favourite band ever. It was Bill Kaulitz.
Jess didn’t know how to react immediately.
“Euh, I.. I have to…,” she stumbled over her words, “I have to get to my bus. Maybe you euh… ask someone else?”
“Great Jess,” she thought by herself, “make a fool of your self in front of THE Bill Kaulitz.”
She turned around and started to walk away slowly, when suddenly she heard a door open. Not a second later Bill stood next to her and grabbed her arm. “Wait,” he said, “don’t run from me. I won’t bite.” And with that statement he shot her the sweetest smile ever, again. “Where are you going,” he asked her then, “maybe we could drop you of.”
“Well, I’m going to Antwerp, I have to catch my train,” she started to ramble, “But really, that’s okay, I’ll just get the bus. It’s nice but the bus will be here any minute, so don’t make any trouble for me. I’m just going to go know.. bye!”
Suddenly she heard another voice coming from the bus: “hey, little brother, what’s taking you so long. You’re not trying to pick up a girl, right? ‘cause that’s my job!”
Jess turned back around and there he was, Tom Kaulitz, looking at her with this huge grin on his face and waiting for a response from his brother.
“Oh Tom,” Bill sighed, “get over yourself, I was just asking her directions to Antwerp, and she happened to be on her way to Antwerp to, so I was proposing that she’d ride with us. She could show us the way.”
“Yeah, great idea,’ he responded enthusiastically, and he took jess by the arm and dragged her to the tour bus.
“Hey, wait,” she said, “I didn’t even agree, I’m just going to take the bus, really, ask the directions to someone else.” But at that moment her bus passed by. “Oh no,” she sighed, “Well I guess I’ll be riding with you guys then.”
“That’s the spirit,” Bill said, “com’on.”
And with that, they all got on the bus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Meeting at the bus stop.   (Engels)  -  PART 1 Empty Re: Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels) - PART 1

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:23 pm

CHAPTER 2

Ten minutes later, they were riding on the high way to Antwerp. The only problem was they were riding at 15km/h. There had been an accident and traffic was going slow at the moment. Jess sighed, she felt kind of awkward. She had helped the bus driver to find the way to the highway to Antwerp, and after that, the guys had asked her to join them in the back of the bus. So now she was sitting in a couch in between Tom and Bill.
“So,” she started, she really had no idea what to say, “why are you guys here?”
Bill smiled at that question. He had a feeling she knew the answer to this question but just asked it to say something. So he decided to answer the only answer he thought was good enough.
“Well, my dearly beloved twin-brother here decided to hi-jack a bus, so now we’re actually running from the police. The guy that’s driving the bus is our hostage, and David, the one that can’t speak English, well he’s just a wannabe, hanging out with us. Saki, the big guy in the back of the bus, on the other hand, is our gang leader!”
When Bill was done with his speech, Tom started grinning and Jess had to hold back her laughter.
“Okay, right, that was probably a stupid question,” Jess said, “But I just don’t know what to say…”
Because Jess was afraid there would be an awkward silence again, she started talking: “So, what are you guys going to do in Antwerp? I mean, I know why you guys are here, you’re performing in Brussels tomorrow, but why are you going to Antwerp now? I’m just curious, if you’re going to visit your secret girlfriend or anything, that’s okay. And by the way, where are Gustav and Georg? Oh, no, they aren’t sick are they? I mean, I just hope they’re okay… And don’t you have to be in Brussels to sound-check ore something.. I don’t mean to…”
“Woo, woo, chill,” Tom interrupted her, “One question at the time please.”
Bill smiled. “Sorry,” Jess started, “I always tend to ramble when I’m nervous ore something.”
“Well,” Tom started, “We are going to Antwerp, because the little diva here wanted to shop, but didn’t want to go alone.” “Hey, I’m not a diva,” Interrupted Bill. “Yeah whatever, so anyway. Bill wanted to go shopping In Antwerp, because he had already shopped in Brussels the last time we were here. And someone had to go with him, because he didn’t want to go alone,” While Tom is saying this he is rolling with his eyes, “So we did rock, paper and scissors, and I lost, so now I’ve got to come with him on his shopping trip, while the other guys are relaxing in the hot tub in the hotel. But I don’t really mind anymore, now you’re here!” After he said that he gave her a wink.
“Tom, don’t,” Bill said at Tom, “she is NOT going to be your next one-night-stand, okay!” Then he looked at Jess: “I’m sorry for my brother, he’s hopeless. We already did the sound check, by the way. So, now all your questions are answered, now I want to ask one. What are you going to do in Antwerp?”
Jess laughed: “that’s okay, she said. I’ll survive his comments. I’m actually meeting a friend there. And then were taking the train to Brussels. We’re going to a concert there.” While she said this she opened her backpack, and got a ticket out of it.
Bills smile widened. “Tokio hotel, yeah, I’ve heard of them. People say they’re pretty good,” he said, “Especially the singer is extremely hot, at least, that’s what I heard.”
Jess hit Bill on the arm while Tom coughed something like “coughEGOcough”.
“Hey,” Bill protested! “Yeah, you deserved that,” Tom responded, “although I heard the guitarist is extremely hot.” This leaded to a smack on his arm from Jess and Bill.
Now that the ice was broken, they decided to do something useful, ‘cause the traffic wasn’t going any faster, and they were kind of bored. “Let’s play 4-in-a-line,” Bill suggested. “Okay, but we can’t play all at the same time then,” Tom added, while he looked ad Jess. She smiled and said: “That’s okay, you guys start, and then I’ll play with the winner. While you guys are playing I’m going to send a text message to Mandy, to say that I’ll be later because of the traffic.”
The twins agreed and started playing while Jess started typing a message to her best friend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jess)
Hi Mandy <3
I’m sry, I’m going 2b l8r I’m afraid.
Traffic is hell @ the moment :’(
X. J

A couple seconds later she got a respond.

(Mandy)
Oh no. 
Plz hurry up, I don’t wanna miss the train.
I want a good spot to watch the gorgeous Bill K. Wink
<3 M

Jess sighed. If Mandy only knew where she was sitting right know.
Then Bill stood up with an unhappy face and announced he was going to the toilet.
“Yes yes yes, I win,” Tom screamed at the same time, but then he noticed the sad look on Jess’ face, “What’s wrong Jess?”
“Nothing,” she responded, “It’s just, no, never mind.”
“No, tell me, come on, I won’t bite,” he said.
“Well,” jess sighed, “It’s just, I’m supposed to meet my best friend in a couple minutes, to catch the train to Brussels, to go to your concert, but we’re going to miss that one. And the next train isn’t until 2 hours later. So we have to take that one, but then we’re probably going to be standing at the back of the hall probably. Not that I mind that much, but Mandy really wants to stand in the front, and I feel a bit guilty, seeing where I’m sitting right now.” While she was saying all of this, she showed the text message to Tom.
“You know, it’s not fair,” she continued, “she’s a way bigger fan as me, and she so much deserves a great place and view. I got the ticks for her, you know. As a surprise”
“That’s sweet,” Tom said.
“Yeah, well, she’s absolutely smitten by your brother. And she ran out of money. So I decided to buy the ticks as surprise. She would have stood in Brussels yesterday if her parents allowed her to,” Jess told him, “And now, she isn’t even going to have a proper view thanks to me! And see where I’m sitting. She should be sitting here instead of me!”
Jess sighed again, but then forced a smile o her face. “Never mind, let’s play,” she said, while she send a message back to Mandy.

(Jess)
I’m so sry!
We’ll have to take the next train.
I’ll make it up 2u.
X. J

While se was typing the message Tom started to think of something. But he had to talk to Bill about it first.
“Euh, I’m sorry. I’ll be back in a minute,” he said, and he rushed of.
Jess looked surprised up, but then felt her cell go of.

(Mandy)
It’s not your fault!
I’m waiting 4u
Can’t w8 till u get here.
<3 M
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple minutes later Tom and Bill came back to where Jess was sitting, also called ‘the lounge room’. They jumped into the couch, next to jess. Bil started talking: “well, I heared from Tom that you’re late for your train, and that you’re down because your best friend, what was her name again, won’t have a good look on the good old me!”
Seriously, his smile couldn’t be wider!
“Yeah, do you have to make fun of it,” she replied, “It’s really not fair to her, you have no idea how much she looked forward to this!”
“Heey, chill girl,” Tom said, “We have a proposition for you!”
“Oh, what,” she replied surprised?
“Well,” Bill started, “We thought, you guys could ride to Brussels with us, and there, we could give you guys front row places, with a little help from Saki and Tobi.”
“You’d do that for me? For us,” Jess said a bit overwhelmed. Now she and Mandy wouldn’t only get a great view on the show, but Mandy actually got to meet her idol!
“Well,” Tom hesitantly said, “there’s a catch!”
Jess face fell: “Oh, what?”
“You and Mandy have to come shopping with us,” Bill enthusiastically said, “ ‘cause I don’t know much stores here! So you guys have to help me!”
“Well, I have to ask Mandy first… But I’m pretty sure she won’t have a problem with it,” Jess smiled, this was going to be so much fun.
Sudenly the bus driver said: “hey, you guys, we’re in Antwerp, where do I go now?”
All the eyes focused on jess, so she went to the front of the bus. “Just follow this road,” she said. While explaining the way to Eddy, the bus driver, she typed a message to Mandy.

(Jess)
Hey M,
I’ll be there in 10min
I’m SO making this up to u!
You won’t believe what I have to tell u!
Where are u?
X. J
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Mandy)
U’re making me curious!
Can’t wait!
I’m waiting at platform 22 for our train.
If you hurry we might catch him!
<3 M

(Jess)
No need 2 hurry, I’ve got a better plan!
X. J

(Mandy)
A better plan than taking this train
and having a great view on BK?
I’m intrigued!
<3 M

(Jess)
Just w8 & c!!
X. J

And indeed, a couple second later they were at the station.
“So, are we going in? or shall I ask Mandy to come out of the station,” she asked to the guys?
“let’s go in,” Tom suggested, “that way, the surprise will even be bigger if we suddenly appear in front of her.”
Eddy and David decided to stay in the bus. The rest of them entered the building. First Jess, ‘cause she knew the way. Closely behind her: Tom and then Bill. Oh, and somewhere beyond the boys Saki was also. But, well, he wasn’t that important. He just, was there for safety or something!
“Mandyyyyyy,” Jess screamed! They hadn’t seen each other in ages, okay a week and a half to be exact, but that wasn’t the point.
Not a second later you could hear another girl scream: “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jess!!” and with that the girls hugged each other like there was no tomorrow.
As soon as they released each other Mandy started talking: “Com’on, we can get the train, explain me your big-making-up plan o the way to Brussels. Its one train later, but we’ll still have a pretty good view if we hurry a little ‘cause…” Suddenly Mandy’s voice went over to a whisper. “Omg, no, noo, noo, noo…” she eyed speechless at Jess. “Is that who I think it is,” she asked?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Meeting at the bus stop.   (Engels)  -  PART 1 Empty Re: Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels) - PART 1

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:27 pm

CHAPTER 3

15 Minutes later the four of them, well five if you count Saki, were walking on the Meir. Mandy hadn’t said a lot to the guys, so, there was pretty much no conversation at all. It was getting awkward again, when Bill decided to take the matters in his own hands. He came walking next to Mandy and started talking to her. At first Mandy was a bit timid, but soon she opened up.
This left of course, Jess and Tom with each other. “So,” Jess started, “Now I’m kinda forced talking to you.”
“Okay then,” Tom said, playing a little hurt, “I’ll just go talk to… this dustbin; Hi, Dustbin, how are you?”
Jess grinned and hit Tom playfully on the arm. “com’on, you know I was just playing with you!”
“Yes, of course, that’s what you say now,” Tom continued his little act, while pretending to cry, “but you actually mean every word of it.”
“Aw, you poor baby,” Jess said, “Anyway, let’s go in this street, I want to see this shop, it’s called Shanti and it has the most beautiful clothes.” They turned to the right into the street, but then noticed that Bill and Mandy didn’t follow. Tom noticed it and shoved her. Jess turned around and grinned: “Hey lovebirds are you coming or what?” Both Bill and Mandy turned around hastily and turned a nice shade of red. Mandy rushed over to Jess and started talking: “It’s not what you think; we were just talking about bands.”
“Yeah, sure, I’ll say that in my speech in your wedding: they were just talking about bands.”
Mandy’s cheeks turned pink.
“No really…”
“It’s okay Mandy, I’m just glad you guys get along great,” Jess said and she gave Mandy a reassuring squeeze in the hand, “And now, com’on, I want to see the new clothes they have in Shanti!” And with that, they entered the store.
The girls immediately went to the overzeas-sweaters. They looked trough them, and each found a couple they loved. Jess took a black pussy-sweater with frogs on. (http://www.large-online.nl/bin/shop.php?prog=shop&mid=&article=137410&funktion=PRODUCTINFO&bildrub=search&LANG=NL#) She went to the changing rooms and fit it on while Mandy went to look for Bill. He was at the other side of the shops, looking through the men clothes.
Mean while Jess was looking in the mirror. God, she loved the sweater, but then she looked at the price, € 30,-. “Damm, that’s too much, I only got 20 left, and that’s for tonight to,” she sighed, she took it of and hung it back.
“You’re not buying it’” she heard a voice behind her say, “it’s beautiful!”
She turned around and saw Bill standing there.
“Well, I don’t have enough money for it, so. But you should defiantly buy that shirt,” she said, pointing at the shirt he was holding in his hands, “I love it! A friend of mine has the same one, and it’s so cool.”
“Well, I’m going to buy it. So am I now cool to?”
“You’ll have to ask Mandy,” Jess said with a wink, and she turned around to find her. Bills cheeks turned red and he went to Tom and said something to him. “Ha, probably whining about my comments,” Jess thought, “well, maybe I should lay back. I mean, they’ve only met a couple hours ago.”
“But they get along so well,” a nagging voice in her head said.
“Well, time will show is,” Jess thought. Then she focused her attention back to the twins and Mandy, who were at the pay-desk. She heard Mandy say something: “That’s so cool”.
“Well, she likes the shirt too apparently,” Jess thought.
She went to them, right when they got the bag.
“Let’s go and get something to eat,” Bill said, “I’m hungry!”
“aren’t you always?” tom mumbled.
“Hey, I heard that!”
“Well it’s true!”
“Guys, guys,” Jess came in-between the twins, “I’m hungry to, let’s go get something.”
“Okay,” Tom agreed, “where are we going?”
“McDonalds?” Jess and Mandy said in union.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A half hour later they were all eating a hamburger menu in McDonalds.
I'm the son of rage and love
The Jesus of Suburbia
From the bible of none of the above
On a steady diet of soda pop and Ritalin
No one ever died for my sins in hell
As far as I can tell
At least the ones I got away with
Bill’s cell went off.
“Hello?”
“Bill, it’s eddy here.”
“Right, why are you calling?”
“Do you know what time it is?”
“No, why?”
“Billie, it’s 4o’clock;”
“So?”
“The show starts at 8o’clock, and it a 2hour drive to Brussels, without any traffic problems. David is getting kinda nervous here.”
“Oh no, were coming! Thank you so much Eddy! I own you.”
“no problem boy, no problem, just hurry.”
“Kay”
And with that Bill hung up his phone. “Guys, we’ve got to go, that was Eddy, the show is in 4 hours and David is getting kinda nervous.”
“Oh,” Tom reacted, “Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!”
The four of them jumped up and hurried out of the McDonalds. While they hurried to the bus, Jess asked something: “Tom, how come Bill was talking English on the phone? Isn’t Eddy German, like you?”
“Oh no, Eddy isn’t German, he’s from Belgium. We met him around a year ago. Our driver, Joe, died of a heart attack, so we had to find a replacement pretty quick. Eddy was first an emergency solution, he used to be truck driver, you know. But well, the 2 weeks on the road with him were great. But sadly enough it was around the time the French press released these rumours about Bill being gay. Bill took it pretty badly, all tough he didn’t show it. And well, in the bus, when we were driving he often went to Eddy to talk. So after that tour, we asked him to stay as our bus driver, and he gladly agreed. Now, we all do this, if we want to talk about something, or ask advice, even about the most stupid things, we go to Eddy. He’s kinda like a dad to us. Our road dad.”
“And Eddy doesn’t speak German,” Jess concluded.
“Oh no,” Tom replied, “Eddy’s German is fluent. But well, then came the moment we started to make English songs, so we had to practice our English. So we made the deal that we would always talk in English to him. To practice.”
In mean time they arrived at the bus, where David was waiting outside for them, looking kinda pissed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
”Great,” Bill gritted through his teeth, “Now David is going to kill us.”
“Or worse,” Tom added, “Girls, if David starts shouting something in German, don’t mind it; he can be nice at moments. He’s just a bit stressed at the moment.”
Then the speech of David started, and the twins quietly listened. Slightly behind them Mandy and Jess stood waiting. They didn’t know well what to do, should they wait, should they go in the bus? Then, Eddy came out of the bus and went to Jess and Mandy.
“Hey, you must be Mandy, Jess’ friend. I’m Eddy, the bus driver, come get in, you don’t have to listen to David’s stupid speech about responsibilities and stuff.”
“Well, it doesn’t matter, really,” Jess said, “We don’t understand most of it anyway.”
Eddy smiled: “well, I still think David is being ridiculous. I can get in Brussels on time, he shouldn’t stress, but well, that’s just how he is. Poor boys, they’re getting the full load of him. I should rescue them.”
Jess smiled, she liked Eddy.
Eddy stuck his head out of the door and started talking in German to David. Not a minute later David entered the bus with the twins’ right behind him.
“Wow, you’re good, what did you say?” Jess asked.
“That if we don’t leave now, we’ll be late,” Eddy grinned, and with that he went to the driver’s cabinet and started the bus.
Not much later they were on the high way to Brussels. Eddy was driving, Saki and David were sitting somewhere in the back of the bus, the last one still slightly mad. Bill was pouting in his room. Jess and Mandy sat with Tom in the lounge room.
When a while later the bus stopped to get gas, Eddy noticed that Bill still was alone in his room. So after getting gas, but before driving again, he said something to the peoples sitting in the lounge room.
“One of you really should go talk to him. Some one that isn’t sharing his mood,” his eyes went to Tom, “But that just wants to listen to him,” his eyes went to Mandy, “he can use it now,” and with that he started driving again.
“He’s right you know,” Tom said, “Go talk to him, he’ll appreciate it!”
“You think?” Mandy replied a bit insecure, “I mean, I hardly now him.”
“Yeah, but Bills not that good with new people, though he’s working on it. That’s why he spontaneously asked you to drive with us,” he said to Jess, “But the way he acted around you today Mandy, that’s something he doesn’t do often. I think he feels good around you, go talk to him.”
“Okay, I’ll try.” Mandy said, and she went to search Bill. This left Tom and Jess to their own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I really hope Bill opens up to her. He has wanted that for so long, someone to talk to, someone to trust, a new friend, maybe more.”
“You think he likes her in more then a friend-like way?” Jess asked, suppressing a yawn.
“I’m not sure,” Bill is always very silent about what he feels for a girl. If he likes her, the first weeks they probably won’t be anything more than friends, Bill will want to get to know her. He wants to know the girl before he gets into a relationship with her. But it’s so difficult to read Bills feelings from time to time. But then again, the way I know Bill, he’s absolutely smitten by Mandy from the moment he saw her. She just ideal for him. A Nice girl, a bit shy, no big mouth or anything, a fan, and she seems to share his taste in clothes.”
“Sounds like your smitten with her,” Jess said a bit sour, “the way you’re full of her.”
“Me?” Tom responded, “No, I want a girl that’s full of fire, that’s passionate about what she wants. A girl that comes over very though, but when she comes in a situation she didn’t foresee, she kinda starts to doubt herself. You know, big mouth, little heart. And with a soft side that’s only reserved for her best friends and me of course. ”
“Wow, and that’s coming from a guy that has a different girl every night if you have to believe the magazines.”
Tom smiled: “Well, they blow thing out of proportion. That rumour when I was Fifteen, about those 25 girls, it’s not through, you know. I had my share of girls, yeah, and I did have a couple one-night stands, but I really want girl. One that I can love, and share everything with. I’m much more like my brother then people think you know. But, being the playboy of the group, well, that’s my image; I have to live up to that!”
“Wow,” Jess said impressed, “You know, before I met you, I got this idea of you being arrogant, always bluffing about your girls and stuff, but your much sweeter and softer then I expected. You’re just one big softy Tommi!”
Jess had to suppress a yawn again.
“You’re tired, sleep a bit,” Tom said smiling from Jess’ last comment, He put his arm around her and pulled her against him, “I’ll wake you up when we get there.”
“Hmmokayy,” Jess sleepily replied, “do you think you already met that girl? Or will you still have to meet her?”
But before Tom could respond Jess was already sleeping. He pulled her a bit closer to him, gave her a kiss on her head and whispered: “I think I met her today.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:37 pm

CHAPTER 4 PART 1
(te groot, dus in 2 delen)

A little while later Mandy entered into the lounge room with a much happier Bill.
“Oh, look how sweet,” Mandy said, and she got a camera out of her bag to take a photo.
*FLASH*
Tom suddenly woke up. “Hu, what... What was that?”
“Nothing,” Bill said innocently.
Tom, who didn’t really believed Bill, wanted to get up to chase him and force the truth out of his mouth. But then he realised he still had his arm around Jess and she was sleeping soundly against him. So he decided to stay here he was. But if Jess hadn’t been there, bill had better run for his life, so eh just said: “Next time bro! Next time”
The he felt Jess move against him, she was waking up.
“Hmm, what’s going on?” Jess said sleepily, “why are you guys staring like that?”
“Nothing,” Bill and Mandy replied innocently.
“Okay than…” jess said, “If I wasn’t still tired I’d roll with my eyes, but yeah, whatever.”
Then she realised how she was lying. She blinked a couple times with her eyes and her cheeks became red. “Owe, I’m, I’m sorry…” she quietly mumbled, “I didn’t mean to fall a sleep on you. Sorry”
“Doesn’t matter,” Bill said, “Tom doesn’t mind at all, do you Tommi?”
“Shut it, Billieboy.”
“Guys,” they heard Eddy yell from the driver’s cabin, “Both shut it! We’re almost there!”
“Nice!” Bill said, and he went to the window.
Jess looked at Tom. “Ow, he always does that,” Tom said, he watches how many fans there are already waiting outside.”
“That’s cute,” Jess said, “isn’t it Mandy?”
“Hmm, yeah, I guess,” Mandy vaguely replied, she was to busy staring at Bills ass, “very cute.”
“I think you to are talking about totally different things,” Tom smiled. “At least I hope so,” he thought.
“Yeah we are,” Jess said, “I feel ignored by my best friend. Oh dear lord, save me.” she dramatically added.
“Do not worry, for super Tom will rescue you!” and Tom wants to run to Jess to pick her up, but before he reaches her he stumbles over his trousers and falls on the floor.
Mandy and Bill turn around and see Tom lying on the floor, they spontaneously burst out laughing.
Jess on the other hand, tries to keep her face normal, but fails miserably after a few seconds.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
“Yeah, yeah, really funny,” Tom mumbles, “I could have broken an arm or something.”
“Ow Tommi, come here, let me help you” Jess says, offering a hand, which Tom took rather enthusiastically.
“I’m hurt,” he said whining.
“Oh, poor boy. Where are you hurt?”
“Here,” he said, pointing at his finger.
“Come here,” jess said, and she gave a kiss on it, “Better?”
“Much.”
Both smiled, but then realised Bill and Mandy were still there.
“So, Bill,” Tom saved himself, “Do you see much fans?”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit later they arrived in front of the artist door. Lots of fans were waiting to catch a glimpse of their idols.
“Okay,” Saki said, “this is how we are going to do it. First Bill, Tom, David and I are going out. Then 10 minutes later the rest of you are going to follow. Most fans will be gone by then. If they ask any questions, you to (head pointed to Mandy and Jess) are his daughters (he pointed to Eddy). You do not have in any way a relationship with the twins, okay? Am I clear?”
Both girls nodded a bit overwhelmed.
Then Jess felt a reassuring squeeze in her hand. “Never mind him,” she heard Tom whisper in her ear, “David doesn’t want anyone to think we have girlfriends ore anything, that’s bad for our image or something he says. See you in a minute.” He gave her a quick kiss on the check and of he was with Bill and Saki.
Just before David went out of the door he turned around and said: “Du glaubst doch nicht das Tom seine One-night-stands lassen wird für nur ein Mädchen. Das versichere ich euch!”
(=Don’t even think Tom will leave all his one-night-stand just to settle for 1 girl, I’ll make sure of that.)
Jess turned to Mandy: “Did you understand what he said to me? I didn’t get it? It didn’t sound good did it?”
Mandy shrugged “I don’t know.”
“Eddy, do you heard what he said? I couldn’t understand it.”
“Yeah, yeah I did,” Eddy replied.
“Well, what did he say? Was it important?” Jess panicked.
“Nothing important”
“Yes it was, I saw it in his eyes. Pleas tell me.”
“Okay then,” Eddy sighed, “but you’ve got to promise me you won’t take it seriously! David is just a bit worried about the boy’s reputation.”
“What did he say Eddy? Is it that bad?” Jess asked worried.
“He said something that you don’t have to think that Tom will settle for one girl. That he’d make sure of that. But don’t take it seriously, Tom does whatever he wants. David hasn’t got to do a thing with how Tom lives his life. Don’t worry!”
“Oh, well. I mean, it’s not like Tom would ever fall for me. I mean, I’m just a girl, one of the millions and millions of girls he can get. It’s okay, it doesn’t matter.”
“Oh Jess,” Mandy said, hugging her friend, “You don’t know that, I mean, look how nice he did to you.”
“Yeah, to get in my pants probably,” Jess sighed, “Well, if that’s what he wants, he can forget about it! I’m not going to be one of those girls! He can forget that.”
“Can I say something?” Eddy said, and the girls looked at him, “Tom might have got his share of girls, but he’s changed lately. Don’t listen to what David says, just go along with it. Follow your heart.”
“Okay,” Jess agreed, “But if he only wants to get in my pants, he can shove it!”
Eddy smiled: “Okay, now, let’s get out of the bus.”
“Okay,” Jess smiled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside the concert room Bill and Tom entered the green room, where they finally were alone without David and Saki.
“So,” Tom started, “What’s going on there between you and Mandy?”
“Oh Tom,” Bill sighed, “Is that really al you can think about? She’s a nice girl, nothing more.”
“What where you two up to back in the bus anyway? You were on your own so long.”
“We just, talked, about lot’s of things. And we exchanged cell-numbers.”
“Oh, com’on Bill. You hardly talk to any girl you’ve just met, and then suddenly you spend the whole afternoon with one girl and you give her you’re number!”
“Tom, shut it. She’s just nice, I don’t jump into bed with the first person in a skirt and on heels I see.”
“Ouch bro, that hurt” Tom said seriously, “you know I’ve changed after what happened with Jill…”
Bill smiled sadly “yeah, I know, I’m sorry. How is she, by the way?”
“Fine, I guess.”
“You guess? Tom you’re not leaving her on her own are you?!”
“No,” Tom replied shocked, “I’d never do that! I just, I don’t want to get her hope up. I mean, she’s a nice girl and all. But she just... I don’t know, I don’t feel it, you know.”
“Yeah, but you’re still seeing her, right?”
“Yeah, we have an appointment next week.”
“And you’re going?” Bill asked.
“Yes, of course, I mean, it’s the first appointment after…”
“O, so you’ll get to see it?”
“I guess.”
“Are you going to tell Jess?”
“What,” Tom said surprised, “Why should I, I hardly know her.”
“Uhu and you don’t like her at all. You just happen spend the whole day with her just talking, you just happen to buy her a present, and she just happens to fall asleep on you, which, if I may ad, you didn’t seemed to mind at all!”
Tom grinned, “Hey, the present was your idea!”
“Oh no, I just said she didn’t have enough money for that beautiful sweater she just tried on. You’re the one that bought it.”
“Hu, okay… you have a point there. Well, okay, I like her. She’s nice. But well, I don’t know.”
“What’s holding you back?” Bill asked.
“Just, the whole stuff with Jill. I mean if she starts something with me, it’s not just me anymore you know.”
“Yeah, well…”
“Oh, forget what I said. I like her! I really like her. That’s stupid isn’t it? I hardly know her a day. But she’s just, she gets me, y’know?” and while Tom said that, a smile appeared on his face.
Bill smiled at his brother, “I’m glad for you, I hope everything works out fine.”
At that moment Georg and Gustav entered the green room. “Hey guys, how was your shopping day?” Gustav asked. A huge grin appeared on Toms face and he started telling about their day and the girls they’ve met.
“So you went shopping and both met the girl of your dreams one day.” Gustav grinned, “I should have come with you.’
“Hey,” Bill protested, “She just a nice girl, nothing more.”
“Yeah, of course” Tom said grinning.
Bill was about to protest when the girls and Eddy entered the green room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:38 pm

CHAPTER 4 PART 2

”Hi,” Jess said happy and awake, “Talking about us, Are you?”
Tom grinned, Gustav jumped up and went to her “Let me guess, Jess?”
“Yes, how did you now?” “Lucky guess, I had 50% that I wood be good. So,” he then looked at Mandy, “You must be the other girl, Mandy?” Mandy nodded “Good, Jess, Mandy. I can remember that. Had a fun day with our twins, had ya?”
“Maybe we should make nametags for Georg” Tom said “Oj, I heard that, a voice from the other end of the room said.
“Hi Georg,” Jess waved, “Yeah, it was good, I didn’t see much of Bill, but Tom was all right.”
“Oh, so I’m all right, hu? Wait a minute you!” Tom said, stood up and went to Jess. Before he reached and turned to Mandy “Can she stand tickling?” Jess eyes shot wide open and she started to back up.
“No, no she can’t,” Mandy said suppressing her laugh. “Okay,’ Tom said evilly and looked at Jess. Jess backed up some more, but when she saw Tom coming closer and closer se turned around and sprinted towards the other end of the room where Georg was sitting.
“Stand up,” she said.
“What, why?”
“Just, stand up please!” Jess almost begged. So Georg stood up.
“Thank you!” Jess squeaked and she hided herself behind Georg’s back.
“Hiding behind Georg, are you? Hoping I’m afraid of him?”
“Well, he is the most broad-shouldered from the four of you. And I am NOT hiding. I’m not afraid of you! I just, er... I just like the back of his shirt. Yes, he has a really nice shirt.”
“It’s black,” Gustav said dumbfounded, “Bill has a black shirt also... and you’ve seen that all day.”
Jess started laughing, “Oh Gustav, you really are blond, aren’t you?” But when she was saying this, she forgot about Tom who was suddenly standing next to her.
Jess’ eyes widened with fear “You won’t do that to me eh Tom?” she said in a sweet voice, with a pout. Tom just looked at her, then he picked her up and carried her to the couch. “Noooo Tom, let me go. I was just kidding!”
He lay her down on the couch and started tickling her at both sides.
“AAAAHAHHAHA,” she hysterically started, “Stoohop haha I’m so. Sor.. sohohorryyy hahahahha.” Tom stopped for a minute and looked at her smiling “You’re sorry?”
“Yes,” Jess said out of breath.
“How sorry?”
“Really sorry? Really sorry? I’ll never do it again-sorry?”
“Okay,” Tom agreed and he released Jess, so she could sit up again, the he plumped down next to her. Totally out of breath Jess leaned against Tom.
Then David entered the room and said something to the boys: “Die Show fangt in eine halbe Stunde an! Die Mädchen sollen jetzt gehen. Saki wird sofort kommen für ihn. Jungs, haltet euch bereit!” (= The show starts in 30 minutes, the girls have to leave now! Saki will come to get them in a minute. You guys prepare yourselves!)
“Genau,” the guys responded, and the look on Toms face saddened.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“What’s wrong,” Jess asked “everything all right?”
“Yeah, David just said Saki is coming to get you guys,”
“Girls”
Tom looked at her, “girls, to go to the hall. The show starts in half an hour.”
“Ow,” Jess said trying to hide her disappointment.
Tom looked at Bill, like he tried to say: should I do it now? Bill looked back and nodded.
Jess just stared confused at them “Do you guys read each others minds or something?”
“Don’t even try to get it, it’s a twin thing or something. I never understood it!”
“Yeah, but you’re blond,” Tom said grinning, “Jess, come with me for a moment, will ya?”
“Okay, why?” She asked.
“You’ll see com’on.” Tom stood up, took Jess’ hand and pulled her behind him.
“Tom, where are we going?”
“Just somewhere private, I’ve got something for you.” He answered, still holding her hand, which Jess was very aware of. It made her heart race ten times as fast.
They entered another room and Tom released Jess’ hand, which they both kinda regretted. It was small room, a store-room at the look of it, but they were alone.
“So…” Jess started.
“Yeah, well, I had fun today,” Tom said, “Really. I,… You’re,… I mean… Err,…”
“Tom,” Jess started, “I had fun to today, but… don’t get this wrong.. You’re really nice and all, but I don’t want to be one of those girls. I’m, I’m not like that Tom, I’m sorry.” Jess backed away, tears forming in her eyes.
“You’re not like what?” Tom asked, not understanding.
“I’m not one of those girls that’s, you know, I’m not just one of those girls that’s good for one night. I’m sorry. Don’t get me wrong, you’re really nice and all, but I’m just not like that, okay?” Jess turned around to leave the room.
“What?” Tom said confused, “No, Jess, wait!” Jess turned around slowly “You don’t get it. I’m not like that! Well, I mean, I used to be, but something changed, I’m not like that anymore. Please believe me.” He said with a panicked look in his eyes “I told you already on the bus didn’t I?”
“Well, yes, but, I don’t know, you could just, well, tell what you want, that doesn’t mean it’s the truth!”
“It is! I know my reputation isn’t in my advantage, but you have to believe me, please!” Tom begged, “Let me show you! This is the reason I wanted to speak you in private,” he said while he took a bag and gave it to her, “I bought it for you, earlier today.”
Jess looked up at him “You bought me something? Why?”
“Because, I like you. You’re a nice girl. I mean it! And I don’t just say that to get you in to bed, really!” Tom said while he came closer to Jess.
Meanwhile she opened the bag “Oh, Tom! You got me the overseas-sweater with the frogs! God, I love it. Thank you so much,” she said, “I’m so sorry I freaked out before. It’s just because what David said and all.”
Tom eyes hardened “What did David say to you?”
“Nothing, nothing. It’s not important anymore.”
“Yes it is, please tell me”
“He just,” jess sighed, “he said something along the lines that you’d never settle for one girl, that you couldn’t resist these one-night-stand things!”
Toms face fell, David should know better. He knew about the whole Jill thing, he knew Tom changed. “He should leave my private life to me, and don’t act like he’s my boss,” Tom said kinda mad.
“Oh Tom, don’t be mad,” jess said, “I’m sure he didn’t mean to!”
“No, he should know better!”
Toms face had become a mixture of pain, disappointment and sadness. They were standing pretty close together and Jess’ laid her hand on his arm. “You’re alright?”
“Yeah, I’m fine,” Tom said, looking her in the eyes. Jess closed the little space between him and gave Tom a hug. He put his arms around her and pulled her closer, like he never wanted to let her go! “I’m so sorry about David,” he said, his voice trembling.
“Tom, what’s wrong?” Jess asked nicely, still holding him close, “you can tell me, you know.”
Tom hid his face in her neck, still holding her as close as human possible “I will, just, not now, okay?”
Jess loosened her grip a bit to look Tom in the eye “You mean you want to see me again after tonight?” she said, with hope in her eyes.
“Definitely!” Tom let go of Jess and got his mobile phone out of his pants “Here, put you’re number in it. I’ll call you!”
Jess smiled at Tom and put her number in the phone “There you go,” she said.
“Jess!!!” someone yelled “Jess, were are you?”
Oh, that’s Mandy, I have to go I think,”
“Yeah, I guess,”
“But you’ll call me, right?”
“I’ll definitely call you!”
“Good” she said, she gave Tom a short hug and then turned around to leave.
Tom looked at her, but just before she reached the door he said “Wait!”
“What?” jess said, when she felt a hand grabbing her and turning her around so she was face to face with Tom. He took her hand and laid it on his shoulder and put his hand around her waist. With his other hand he caressed her face. Jess laid her other hand around Tom’s middle and pulled closer to him, looking him in the eye. She closed her eyes and then he kissed her on the lips. It was a short, sweet kiss, but made both of their hearts race at the speed of sound! Jess leaned in to kiss him again.
”JEEEESSS”
“Not now,” Jess sighed, their fore-heads touching slightly, “I’m sorry, I have to go. That’s Mandy.”
“Okay,” Tom said with hesitation.
“Call me, okay?” she said, while she slowly let go of him.
“Oh, I will!” Tom said, and with that Jess left the room, for real this time.

joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:38 pm

CHAPTER 5

[POV Jess, in the car after the concert]
Jess and Mandy sat in the back of Mandy’s mother’s car. The concert had been great. Actually, the whole day had been great! A smile appeared on her face. Tom had been so nice to her. He bought her a sweater! And they kissed…
Oh god, that kiss had been great! She wished it had lasted longer. He had promised to call her though. She knew he would, she trusted him now, no matter what David said! She remembered Tom’s face after she told him what David said to her.

“He should leave my private life to me, and don’t act like he’s my boss,”
“No, he should know better!”
“I will, just, not now, okay?”

Something happened with him. She wondered what that was. What changed him. Maybe something happened with an ex of him? Well, if it was important he’ll tell her when he’ll be ready for it. Then she felt something vibrate in her pocket. It was her cell.
1 message
She opened her phone and read it.

(Tom)
Hey beautiful!
Now u’ve got my number 2!
I’m free the day after tomorrow.
Wanna do something?
Tom

Jess smiled and started to feel butterflies in her stomach again. Just like a couple hours before when they were in that room alone. Oh, how she wanted to go back to that moment.

(Jess)
Hey gorgeous!
You guys were gr8 2night!
I’m free, I definitely wanna do something!
But I have to check with Mandy.
Does it sound weird if I say I miss u already?
X. J

(Tom)
No, I feel exactly the same! :$
The show was good,
But I got distracted a bit by this girl in the audience!
Miss u!
Tom

(Jess)
:$
Distracted you say? Didn’t notice!
I was to busy staring at the guitarist on stage.
Miss u more!
X. J

(Tom)
That’s not possible!
But I’ve got to run,
Big interview for the Belgium television
(TMF or something? They send it out 2morrow)
C u!
Tom

(Jess)
I’ll watch it! Wink
Can’t w8 2 c u again
X. J

Jess smiled and put her cell phone back in her pocket. Life was great at the moment. She wondered if it could get any better then this. She turned her head and looked at Mandy to ask her or she wanted to meet the guys again, but noticed she was sleeping. “Well, then I’ll ask it tomorrow,” she thought. Jess’ herself felt a bit sleepy to, so She closed her eyes and tried to sleep a bit to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tom POV, before the interview]

Tom grinned and put his cell phone away. Come to think about it, he had grinned the whole evening. To bad they had this interview thing now, otherwise he’d call jess! Just to hear her voice again. He wondered that the feeling he had, was the one Bill was always talking about. Falling in love, just being with this one girl that means the world to you. He missed her all ready. How stupid was that. He had last seen her 3 hours ago, and he already wished she was in his arms again. Just holding hr for 5 seconds would be enough at the moment. God, he would just drive right to her this moment if they didn’t have that stupid interview.
‘Tom, where are you?” he heard Georg calling him, “You ready? The interview starts in 10 minutes.”
“Yeah, I’m here,” He replied, “let’s do it, the sooner we start, the sooner were finished.” “And the sooner we can go to sleep, the sooner it’ll be tomorrow, the sooner or next concert is and the sooner I’ll see Jess again” he thought.
“Tom, what’s wrong?” Georg asked, “You were distracted tonight, I noticed it.”
“It’s, nothing. I, just.” Tom sighed, “Georg, you’re in love, right?”
”Err…”
“Oh, com’on Georg, we all know it! Just tell me, how does it feel?”
Georg looked at Tom “It’s not something you can describe you know. It’s just, you feel it. You’d rather spend ten minutes in the cold rain with her, then two weeks on a sunny island with any other person. You’d do anything to see her, even cross half the globe if you have to! When you’re with her, you feel like you can handle anything, but without her, everything seems useless.” While saying this, a smile appeared on Georg’s face “No matter how sick she is, or how bad she’s looking at the moment, you still see her as the most beautiful person in the world. And if you’re really in love, you don’t care about all the other girls that are standing in line for you. You don’t want another night with any person. You just want her!”
Tom smiled, “wow, you really are in love, aren’t you?”
“Yeah, I guess”
“How long are the two of you together now?”
“Six months tomorrow” Georg said proud, “You know, when I first met her six months ago, I liked her, you know? But I never guessed I’d still be so in love after six months. I mean, of course, you hope that the feeling won’t go away. But still feeling it so hard, after all this time. It’s great!”
“When you’re going to tell the world?”
Georg looked at Tom and smiled, “If they mention it in the interview, today! Katleen and I talked about it, and she says it’s okay. You know, I wanted to tell months ago actually. But Katleen just wanted to enjoy it without all the media attention. She was afraid it would break our relationship you know? But now, were already six months together. We’ll be able to handle it.”
“Really? That’s great.” Tom smiled, “what did David say?”
“I didn’t tell David, it’s our decision. He probably won’t agree with it, but well, that’s not my problem. He’ll just have to let me live my life. He’s not going to live it for me!”
Tom smiled sadly.
“He said something to you to, didn’t he? About Jess?”
“Well, not to me, to Jess.”
“What did he say?”
“He said I wouldn’t give up my one-night-stands for a girl.”
“No, he didn’t!”
“Oh, he did. And she almost believed him! I… God, I am so pissed at him right now!”
“Don’t let him life your life, okay? You make your own decisions!”
“Yeah, I will, thanks mate!”
“No problem, now, let’s get this interview over with.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[the interview]

I(nterviewer): Hello guys, how was the first concert of the new tour?
B(ill): It was great! The show was great, the Belgian fans were great, the whole evening was just perfect!
T(om): The whole day was!

I: The whole day?
B: Well, you know, we went to Antwerp, which I heard, is the fashion capital of Europe. And it was great! Bought some nice stuff and al.

I: Ah, I see, so the four of you spent the day in Antwerp?
Gu(stav): No, Georg and I stayed at the hotel. Shopping isn’t really up to us.

I: Oh, okay, so tell me, what is the latest news on Tokio Hotel?
B: Well, were working on our new album, which will be released a month or two after the tour. Then we’ll have a couple shows to promote our album, and then we have a month of!

I: and what are you going to do on your month of?
B: Tom and I probably are going to the Maldives again.
T: maybe with some friends.
Gu: I’m just going to relax at home, maybe a couple weeks to Spain or something
Ge(org): I don’t know yet, time enough to decide!

I: Indeed, so now: lots of fans send it questions for you guys, we picked the best ones out for you to answer! Ready?
B: okay!

I: okay, the first one
What’s your favourite colour? (Mara, 12)
T: Pink, definitely *big grin* ahem, no euhm… green.
B: Black and red.
Ge: Brown.
Gu: Purple.

I: What kind of underpants do you have, and how many? (Lindsay, 15)
T: Well I wear boxers, but it’s a well kept secret in the band that Georg likes to wear men’s thong’s!
Ge: oh, that’s not true! I just wear boxers like all of us.
T: That’s what he tells now!

I: Okay! So, what European countries do you like the most? (Stephanie, 16)
B: Belgium of course *toothpaste smile*
Especially the waffles!
I: Not the fans?
B: Genau, the fans to of course! They gave us 2 fantastic concerts with fantastic fan-actions!
They’re great!

I: Why do you call Georg, the hobbit? (Karolien, 18)
*all look to Tom*
T: ahem, well, you see, this one time, we were watching Lord of the rings. And in my opinion, Georg is just like a hobbit! He’s little, hairy and smells. The others picked up the habit pretty quick.
*Georg Smiles*

I: Bill, you seem to have become a bit rounder lately? How come? (Lyss, 15)
B: *shocked* I’m not fat, am I?
T: *rolls with his eyes* Yeah, were thinking about putting him in a fat camp, but were waiting a bit with it.
B: *plays hurt and crosses his arms*

I: Okay, next Question: Bill, how do you get your hair like it is in 10minutes (Jill, 15)
B: that’s my secret *does something creepy with his eyebrow*

I: Tom, What colour do you’re your favourite pair of socks have got? (Kitty, 18)
T: euh… white, I think… It’s not like you ever see them!

I: Which shoe sizes do you all have? (Joyce, 18)
Gu: 44
Ge: 45
B: not that big, 42
T: well bro, you know what they say from men with small feet *does the vreepy eyebrow thing to*
B: Were twins, you have the same shoe size…

I: Okay, and the last question, the one all the girls have been waiting for…
Are you still single?
T: well, three of us are for now.

I: Three? That means that one of you…
Ge: Yeah, well I have a girlfriend. I had for a while, but we decided to keep it silent, to see wetter it would work out, and it does, so.

I: well, I’m sure the fans would like to know some details of this girl!
Ge: Well, there’s not much to say. Her name is Katleen, she’s 19, nice and the best thing that happened to me, and I’m happy with her!

I: Aren’t you afraid that with this revelation you’ll lose some fans?
Ge: Well, they’ll just have to accept it.
B: If they don’t accept us the way we are, they’re not really fans. They should be fans because of our music, not because we’re single.
T: They can also be fans because of the great guitarist!
B: (hits Tom on the arm) We won’t all be single forever. That’s how life goes, our fans will hopefully understand and accept that!

I: Let’s hope so! I nevertheless hope you and your girl will be happy Georg!
Ge: Thank you!

I: thanks for the interview guys, we hope to see you again soon!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Mandy POV, the next morning]
Mandy lay on her bed, still tired of last evening. The show the guys put up had been great. The whole day had been great actually. God, people would never believe her if she told she had spent the whole day with the guys from Tokio hotel. And Bill had been so nice! They got along so great. Yesterday had been the best day of her life, till now at least!
She turned on her side and noticed that Jess was still sleeping on the air-mattress, she stayed the night.
Mandy turned to the other side and took her cell of the night table.
1 message

(Bill)
Hey girl, yesterday’s goodbye was a bit sudden!
I’m srr!
Just know I had a gr8 day!
(miss u already *blush*)
We should get 2gether again,
Maybe Jess can come to.
(I know my bro wouldn’t mind Wink )
You know what they were up to last night when they disappeared?
Kiss, Bill

Mandy smiled, she wondered to what Tom and Jess had been doing al alone. When she saw Jess again, she looked happy, but she had refused to tell her why. Mandy knew Tom had given her the sweater he bought at Shanti, but she also knew that wasn’t the reason for Jess’ smile.

(Mandy)
Hey
I had a wonderful day 2!
We should definitely meet again!
I miss u 2!
Jess won’t tell me what happened =s
I’m curious!!
<3 M.

Mandy closed her phone and wanted to lay it back on the night-table when she got a new message
“Wow, he’s quick!” she thought, and opened the phone to read it.

(Bill)
Free tomorrow?
We have a concert today, but have a free day tomorrow!
Maybe we could hang out?
Kiss, Bill

Mandy smiled.

(Mandy)
I have to check with Jess, she’s sleeping @ my place.
But I think it’s okay.
I’ll let you know.
<3 M

Not a minute later she got a responds.

(Bill)
I hope you’ll make it.
Tell Jess: Tom will be here Wink
Miss you!
Kiss, Bill

“Jess!” Mandy called, “wake up, I got a question for you!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Bill POV]

BONG BONG
Bill heard someone knock rather loudly on his hotel door. Groggily he turned around.
“What?” he shouted
“Bill, open your door, it’s me!”
“I don’t care, go away! I want to sleep.”
“Oh, no, you’re awake, I heard your cell go of several times, you were messaging with someone!”
“Probably Mandy” He heard a second, sleepy voice.
“Bill, get out of bed, NOW! We have an interview in an hour and sound check after that.”
“I’d do it Bill,” a third voice said, “Gustav just got the receptionist to open my door and he threw a bucket water over me and Tom.”
Bill jumped out of his bed and opened the door. There stood his brother, very sleepily and wet. Next to him was Georg, whose hair was very curly and also wet at the moment. And a very awake Gustav. He saw that last one turn around and thank the receptionist for helping him wake up his friends.
“Okay, okay, I’m up,” he said defeated, “now just let me get ready.”
He saw Tom and Georg turn around to get ready.
“Oh, no!” Gustav said, “I’m staying here until you get into the shower. I now you! You’ll just get into bed again the moment I turn around!”
Bill looked grumpy at Gustav and turned to his suitcase. He wondered what he was going to wear today. After a while searching he decided on his black jeans and that new t-shirt he bought yesterday. He looked back at the door.
“I’m still standing here, so get in the shower!”
Bill sighed and turned to the bad room, when he entered it he heard Gustav yell, “I see you downstairs in 30 minutes!”
Fourty minutes later Bill was applying his make-up when he heard his cell go of.

1 Message

(Mandy)
Hey Bill,
It’s okay for tomorrow =D
Apparently Tom asked the same thing to Jess.
<3 M

(Bill)
=D
Great!
Is it okay if Eddy picks you up around 10?
Kiss, Bill

(Mandy)
K!
Can’t wait!
Jess and I are going to watch you guys interview over an hour.
Anything spectacular?
<3 M

(Bill)
Georg told that he has a gf!
She’s nice! U’ll meet her 2morrow.
Same old shit for the rest.
Gotta go! The others are nagging I’m late again!
8-)
Kiss, Bill

Bill closed his phone and looked at Gustav. “Yeah, yeah, I’m ready! Let’s go.”
“I got you some food for on the bus”
“Thanks”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:41 pm

CHAPTER 6
(het deel dat al gepost was)

“Mandyyyy,” Jess screamed at her friend, “Eddy is here, come on!”
Mandy rushed down the stairs. “I’m here! Just a sec, I only have got to get my jacket.”
“Okay,” Jess yelled back, and she opened the door, “We’re ready in a minute, Mandy has to grab..”
“Her jacket, yeah, I heard it” Eddy said smiling.
“Oh, good, I guess we’re kinda loud, but well, anyway,” Jess said, giving Eddy a short hug.
“I’m here!” Mandy yelled, she stormed to the door, gave Eddy a short hello-hug and smiled, “Are we leaving?”
Eddy silently laughed at Mandy. When he met her two days ago she had been and bit shy, but once you got to now her she was really nice. And it was almost cute the way she was so eager to get to Bill again. And Jess, well Jess was a great girl to! He only hoped she was strong enough for Tom. The boy’s life wasn’t simple at the moment. And even tough Tom seemed to like her a lot, Eddy just hoped he had time for her! His band, Jill… it was taking a lot of his time and energy. But then again. If Jess accepted the whole situation with Jill, she could be a real support for Tom. “Time will tell” Eddy whispered, and walked after the girls to the car.
Mandy and Jess entered the car and saw a girl sitting there.
“Hi,” she said, “I’m Katleen.”
“Oh right, your Georg’s girlfriend!” Jess said, “We’re Jess and Mandy, friends of the guys.”
“Yeah, Georg told me al about you on the phone yesterday!” Katleen said, “I’m glad I don’t have to ride alone now!”
“Thanks Katleen, I like you a lot to!” Eddy said sarcastic.
“Oh, Eddy, you now I love you! I just mean that now I have some girl-company.”
Eddy grinned at Katleen in the rear-view mirror.
“So,” Katleen said, fixing her attention back on the girls, “I heard the twins are very fond of you two!”
Jess smiled and did her very best not to blush. Mandy on the other hand, went scarlet.
“So, I heard right!” Katleen said, “That’s great for you and the twins. I hope everything will go all right!”

Tage geh´n vorbei,
ohne da zu sein.
Alles war so gut,
alles ich und du.
Geh, geh!!

Eddy’s cell phone went of!
“Hello?”
“Hey Ed, it’s Tom here. Picked the girls up already?”
“Yes, they’re sitting in the car at the moment, why?”
“Oh, just… I don’t know. I was just curious, I guess.”
“You guys done with David”
“Yeah, he was really pissed you know, with the whole Georg-not-telling-him stuff. But it’ll be okay.”
“Well, we’ll be there in an hour, and then you guys got things to do to distract yourselves from a very pissed David.”
“Yeah, you know, D’s great, but he needs to realise that we have our own lives! Like the whole Jill-thing! I can’t tell no one, because if the press would find out! Well, there going to find out at one moment!”
“Yeah, but Tom, there’s a difference between informing the press that you have a girlfriend, or informing the press that your ex is…”
“Yeah yeah, I know. But still. I can’t keep it quiet forever you know.”
“No, but didn’t you agree that if everything goes alright with Jill next week you’ll announce it.”
“Yeah”
“It’ll be all right kid. We all got your back!”
“Thanks Ed! You’re great. I’ll see you in an hour?”
“You will! And not me alone.”
“Say Jess hi from me!”
“I will.”
“Okay, bye!”
“Bye”

“Jess, Tom says hi!” In his roar-view mirror he saw Jess smile and get slightly red.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And indeed, an hour later Eddy pulled up at the parking of the hotel. They all exited the car and entered the hotel. There were Georg and the twins waiting. Gustav had decided to go to the city on his own, since he hadn’t agreed to meet someone today.
“GEOOOOOOOOORG” Katleen yelled and she flung herself in his arms. Georg picked her up and swung her around.
“God, I missed you!” he mumbled, “it has been to long!”
“A week Georg, a week!” Tom said, but it only got him a mad look from Georg which told him to shut up!
Since Georg was ignoring him and Bill seemed to be totally focused on Mandy he turned to Jess “I’m glad you’re here!” He said to her, and gave her a short hug.
Jess smiled, “I’m glad to!” she said while hugging him back.
When they released each other, they noticed Mandy and Bill were smiling at them.
“What?” Jess said innocently.
“Nothing,” Bill said, while he raised his eyebrow, like only he can do. Well, and Tom.
“Okay, so what are we going to do today?” Tom asked, “Hey, were are Georg and Katleen?” he the noticed.
“They said something about Georg’s room. I really don’t want to know what there going to do there!”
Bill said.
“Oh, okay,” Tom said, “Let’s go to our rooms to.”
Once the four of them were in Bills room, which was, if I might ad, as mess, they looked at each other.
“So,” Jess said, repeating Toms question, “W hat are we going to do?”
“We could go shopping,” Bill said cheerily, I heard Amsterdam has great stores!”
“Oeh, I’m in,” Mandy said enthusiastically!
“Again?” Jess said a bit less enthusiastic, “Well, if that’s what you al want.”
“Nah, you two go shopping if you want, Jess and I’ll find something else to do!” Tom said.
Jess smiled, “Yeah, I like that idea. No more shopping for me.”
“Can I trust you and Tom alone?” Bill asked, raising his eyebrow.
“Can I trust you and Mandy alone?” Jess shot back, also raising an eyebrow.
This made Bill go silent and Tom started talking again “So, Jess, we could watch some movies or so, if that’s okay with you?”
“Oh, yeah! We should watch saw 1, 2, 3 and 4! They are awesome.”
Tom looked at her in a strange way.
“What?!”
“You’re a girl!” he said.
“Oh no! You’re serious?” Jess replied shocked, “So that’s why I have these things sticking out of my chest, and once in a month I feel like I could die from stomach pain! O my god Tom that answers so many questions.”
Bill looked at her without any expression on his face while Tom looked rather amused. Mandy on the other hand was rolling with her eyes.
“OH MY GOD, so that’s the reason I can’t pee while standing up!” Jess screamed.
“Okay,” Tom said, “I got your point, com’on let’s go to the store to rent the movies.”
“Can we get Ben & Jerry’s to?” Jess asked, pouting.
“Yes, we can get Ben & Jerry’s to.”
“Great, I love it!”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten minutes, and a whole discussion between Tom and Bill about Tobi and Saki, later Jess and Tom were on their way to the video store. Tom looked a bit pissed because Tobi had to come with them to the store. Which was, according to Tom “Idiotic” because “It’s only 5 minutes!”.
Saki went with Bill, but only because Bill could always persuade him to carry his bags.
So Tobi was walking right before them, causing Tom to sigh, again. Jess smiled “Your cute when you’re irritated!”
Tom turned his head in Jess’ direction and smiled.
“And look, it helps. Got to remember that one, if Tom’s pissed, just tell him he’s cute!”
“It only works when you say it.”
“Well, I’ll have to follow you around all day the, won’t I? In case anyone says something that pisses you of.”
”I wouldn’t mind,” Tom smiled, and they entered the video store.
Fifteen minutes later they were outside again. This time holding bags filled with Ben & Jerry’s and movies.
“I can’t believe saw 4 isn’t on DVD yet! That’s so unfair.” Jess said disappointed.
“Well, we’ll find something else to do after we saw the first three,” Tom replied grinning.
Jess smiled “Well, at least we’ve got tons of ice to make up for it!”
“Yeah, you’ve bought their whole stack of Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough!”
“I can’t help that’s the best ice cream on earth! It should be appreciated.”
“Yeah, my wallet appreciates it very much” Tom said sarcastically
“Hey, I offered to pay half of it, you just wouldn’t let me!”
Their bickering went on until they were in the hotel room.
“God,” Jess said with a smile on her face, “we sound like an old married couple!”
Tom smiled to “Let’s watch the movies” he said.
“Okay”
While Jess made herself comfortable on the couch, Tom put the first DVD in the DVD-player and took some spoons. Then he sat down beside her and gave her a spoon. Jess took the spoon and looked at Tom. Then she looked at her bucket Ben & Jerry’s, and then back at Tom. She blinked her eyes a few times.
“Myyyy bucket. I don’t share Ice cream! You get your own!”

“AAAAAAAAAH” jess jumped out of the couch, ten feet high. “That was so not funny!”
“Oh yes, it was,” Tom said smiling. They were watching saw 2 at the moment, and Tom had just returned from the bad room and scared the shit out of Jess!
Jess stuck her tong out to Tom, crossed her arms and turned around, playing hurt.
Tom, who felt a bit bad about scarring her like that, put his arm around her and said: “I’m sorry, I was just joking.”
Jess turned around so she was facing Tom. “It’s okay,” she smiled, “I probably would have done the same thing.”
Tom smiled at her and laid his other hand around her middle, while Jess put her arms around his neck. They stood like that for a while, just looking each other in the eye. “This is going to sound incredibly cheesy,” Tom whispered, “but you have beautiful eyes.”
Jess smiled and looked down shyly, but then looked back up, only to see Tom starring at her intensely.
Jess looked back and felt her mouth go dry. She licked her lips, and saw that Tom was coming closer to her with his head. Jess closed her eyes and felt Tom’s lips on her own.
The kiss was short, sweet and made their hearts race at the speed of sound, just like their first one. Only this time there was no Mandy to interrupt them.
So after that first, short kiss, Tom released on of his hands of her middle and put it on her cheek. With his thumb he caressed her face and brought it back to his.
Jess felt Tom’s warm breath just before their lips touched again, only this time it lasted longer. Tom didn’t pull back like the first time, but opened his mouth slightly to beg for entrance with his tongue, which Jess eagerly applied.
While their tongues were battling Tom pulled Jess back on the couch with him.
A bit later they both pulled back out of breath. Their heads still resting together, both smiling. Tom lay back on the couch, pulling Jess beside him. They both lay on their sides, facing each other. Jess’ hands were on Tom’s chest, while he still had one hand on her face and the other around her middle. Jess put her hand on the back of Toms head and closed the distance between the two of them again, their tongues started duelling immediately again.
Neither of them registered how long they were lying there when Jess suddenly felt something tremble against her leg.
Dies ist ein brandneuer Rapsong,
dies ist ein brandneuer Capsong
dann geh raus und hol dir ein brandneues Cap Song
mach auf welle mit dei'm brandneuen Cap Schmok
Tom’s cell phone.
He sighed “Not now!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jess opened her eyes and looked at Tom. “Just ignore it,” he said, “probably Bill or so.”
“Won’t he get suspicious if you don’t pick up your phone?”
Tom shrugged, and his phone stopped ringing.
He smiled and looked at Jess “You’re more important!” she smiled back and kissed him again. Suddenly she felt Toms hand move around her middle and find his way under her shirt, so it was lying on her bare back. The he stroke her back softly, which made Jess shiver of pleasure. “Tom,” she moaned and she felt Tom smile against her lips.
Dies ist ein brandneuer Rapsong,
dies ist ein brandneuer Capsong
dann geh raus und hol dir ein brandneues Cap Song
mach auf welle mit dei'm brandneuen Cap Schmok
Tom sighed, “not again!“ he took his cell, turned it of without looking who was calling him and threw it to the other side of the room.
“Your brother sure knows how to ruin a moment,” Jess sighed, Tom smiled at her.
“Not any more!”
“Hmm,” Jess smiled, “I’m hungry, let’s get something to eat.”
“Oh, okay,” Tom tried to hide his disappointment, and got up.
Jess saw Tom’s face and smiled “Not that I don’t enjoy this,” she said pointing to the two of them, “But I haven’t eaten anything since 9o’clock this morning and I’m really hungry now!”
“Let’s order room-service,” Tom said, “What do you want?” he took the card and gave it to Jess.
“Oeh, I want pancakes! I love pancakes!”
“Okay,” tom smiled at her enthusiast, “Pancakes it is!”
He picked up the phone and dialled the number for the room service.
“They’ll be here in ten minutes, what should we do in the meantime?” Tom asked, his eyes twinkling.

And indeed, ten minutes and a whole lot of kissing later there was a knock on the door.
Jess excitedly ran to the door and opened it.
“Pancakes!” she happily said, and let the waiter with the food in, and a bit later they were eating their pancakes. Jess had pancakes with sugar, and Tom with syrup.
“Hmm,” Tom smiled, “you’ve got to love it! They don’t make this in Germany.”
“What,” Jess replied shocked? “You don’t have pancakes in Germany? So as a child you never ate pancake cake, or your mother never had a party with your friends with pancakes?”
“No”
“Wow, okay, that’s it. One of these days, you’re coming to my home, and I’m going to make 1000 of pancakes for you! I’m going to throw you, a pancake party!” Jess said.
“Okay, cool, I’m in!” Tom said, while he chewed on his last piece.
“I’m going to make you T-shaped pancakes,” Jess decided.
“You can do that?” Tom asked, his eyes widened.
“Yeah sure,” Jess replied, “It’s a, little tricky, but it’s easier then a B or an M.”
“Okay, give me your address, I am so coming to you next time I have a day off!”
Jess smiled when she suddenly heard a loud knock on the door, after which it flew open and a worried Bill stormed in.
“Bill, Mandy, you’re back early!” Jess said.
“Yeah, and like, come in, don’t wait or so. I mean, it’s not like we could be doing anything private in here!” Tom added.
Bill ignored the comments of Jess and Tom “Why aren’t you answering your phone?!” he demanded.
“Tell me, why you aren’t answering your fucking phone Tom?!!”
“Wow, chill bro, what’s got into your pants?”
Bill looked at his brother with this don’t-mess-with-me-look.
“I’m sorry, okay. It’s just, Jess and I were busy. Jeez, you can’t miss me a couple hours or what. I’m sorry I didn’t answer you call okay? I was busy with… something more important.” He said, looking slightly at Jess who couldn’t suppress a smile.
“I didn’t call you Tom,”
“What?”

Laatst aangepast door op vr feb 15, 2008 9:45 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 9:43 pm

hehe, eindelijk seg, het nieuwe stukje!! Very Happy
hopelijk vinden jullie het wat!!
Jill, je bent er!! Wink

Viel Spass

CHAPTER 6, LAST PART

“I didn’t call you.” Bill said, still mad, “Jill called you!”
“Jill,” Tom’s eyes shot open, “Why?”
“I don’t know!” Bill replied, “We were having a drink when suddenly my phone went off!”

[Flashback]
B: Hello!
J: Bill? Is that you? It’s Jill.
B: Jill, hey, yeah, it’s me. What’s up?
J: I’m, … I’m so sorry for calling you, but I just… I didn’t know what to do.
B: Jill, what’s wrong? Are you crying?
J: *sniff sniff* No, no…
B: What’s wrong Jill?
J: I have to speak Tom! I have to! And he’s not answering his phone, and I don’t know what to do. He told me if anything was wrong with me, or… He told me I could always reach him. But now he’s not picking up his phone, and I really need him!
B: Jill, girl, calm down okay! I’ll get back to the hotel and make sure Tom calls you as soon as possible!
J: Okay.
B: Stay calm okay, you shouldn’t get excited right now. I’ll make sure Tom calls you as soon as possible!
J: Ohookay, thanks!
B: No problem.

“She was hysterical Tom, something’s wrong with her! And I don’t know what, but she needs you.”
Tom turned around and searched for his phone, he turned it back on, 10 missed calls. “Shit,” he said and chose speed-dial 2.

Jess looked confused at Mandy? “Do you know who this Jill is, she asked?”
“No, I have no idea, all I know is that we were having this great time, and suddenly this girl calls Bill. And after he hung up he said we have to get back, I need to speak to Tom. That’s all. I have no idea who she is. But apparently she’s pretty important to both of them. The way they act.”
“Yeah…”

“Jill, hey girl! I’m so sorry I didn’t pick up my phone, what’s wrong?”
“Jill, calm down, Jill! Jill babe, what’s wrong?”
“Jill, please, you have to calm down! For your own sake!”
“THEY WHAT?”
“God Jill, where are you now?”
“Okay, just stay there, I’m calling Eddy to pick you up! Okay? You’re staying with me.”
“I don’t care what David thinks, if he doesn’t let you stay with me, he can find himself another guitarist!”
“Okay, I’m going to call Eddy right now, okay!”
“Yeah, don’t worry, it’ll all be okay!”

T: Eddy, it’s Tom!
E: Hey Tom
T: Could you do something for me?
E: now? Sure.
T: Could you go to Jill and pick her up?
E: Is she at home?
T: At home yes
E: Why Tom?
T: She’ll explain it to you, I think she can use the talk.
E: Well, okay, but I’ll be gone for quit some hours, seeing she lives in Brussels
T: Yeah, I know you’ll be away for a couple hours.
E: What about Jess and Mandy? Ain’t I suppose to bring them home tonight?
T: I’ll find something for the girls okay. I don’t know yet.
E: I could first drop of Jess and Mandy and then go to Jill
T: Just, go pick her up first Eddy, please.
E: Okay Tom. If you say so
T: Okay, thanks
E: No problem Tommi.
T: You’re the best!

(Tom)
Jill, girl, don’t worry okay?
Eddy is coming to pick you up.
I have got some things to arrange here.
Don’t worry!
Hug, Tom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*heeft nog geen idee wanneer ze weer gaat posten*

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill vr feb 15, 2008 10:04 pm

omg O_o

jeej eerst fan xD
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Jill vr feb 15, 2008 10:10 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

joyce!!!
you are killing me!!

was der fak is der me mij
ik krijg gwn geen lucht meer O_o

ooooh das wel schattig da Billieboy en Tom zo bezorgd om mij zijn

goe zo Bill, wees ma goe kwaad op Tom!
tsss, de telefoon ni oppakken als ik heb nodig heb
tssssss Razz

aaaaaaaaah
kga dood

pzn nog een stukje
plz plz plz
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 10:13 pm

mss strax =D

*reanimeert Jill*

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Mandy vr feb 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Ahhh super om eindelijk verder te kunnen lezen !
Ik dacht al dat het nu zou ophouden Surprised

OOOh Mandy love's Joyce haar story !
Maar wat is er nu met Jillie ??

xxx
Mandy
Mandy
Bill's SterTatoo (*)
Bill's SterTatoo (*)

Aantal berichten : 2236
Leeftijd : 36

http://bill-x-Tokio-Hotel.startspot.nl

Bericht van Jill vr feb 15, 2008 10:42 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

*word supah zotttt*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

en thanks voor me te reanimeren
anders weet ik het vervolg ni O_o
*shock*
gaat dood
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 10:42 pm

wieeh al 2 fans xD

en speciaal voor Jillie een preview...

PREVIEW
“No, no. Who is this girl? Is she your girlfriend or something, ‘Cause, if she is, I’d really like you to tell me after what happened today.”

@ mandy: ik zou hem desnoods gewoon elke dag naar jullie mailen hoor!! ^^

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill vr feb 15, 2008 10:48 pm

aaaaaaaaaaa

*gaat nog is dood*

mein gott *wilt meer*

joyce, ge moet het vervolg vandaag nog posten!
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Mandy vr feb 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Oohh Joyce dat is sweet van u sé !!
Ahhh die previeuw is cool !

I want more
I want MORE!!
En Jill ook denk ik bounce
Mandy
Mandy
Bill's SterTatoo (*)
Bill's SterTatoo (*)

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 10:59 pm

wahaha, weetge we maken een deal
ik post zogouw ik een tweede pg heb Razz

xxx

EDIT: wow, ik heb al een tweede pag O.o

oke, nog even geduld ze!
maar ik post nog vanaaf
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Kitty vr feb 15, 2008 11:12 pm

affraid Shocked

mijn hart boenkte gelijk zot,, mah wa is er toch mee Jill??!!! ohnee... kga wene Crying or Very sad
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Gast vr feb 15, 2008 11:14 pm

POSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
Joyce,gij bezorgt ons ier ng een hartinfarct

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Jill vr feb 15, 2008 11:19 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*zott zott zott*

jaaaaaaaaa mandy?? hoe weet gij da?
valt da zo hard op dak een nieuw stukje wil??
meent ge het??
khad da nog ni door Very Happy
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke vr feb 15, 2008 11:25 pm

ale, voor mijn allerliefste FFF nog een stukje..
maar da's 't laatste voor vandaag hoor!!
DRAMAAAA!!!

CHAPTER 7
Tom looked beaten and down.
‘Tom, what’s wrong with Jill?” Bill asked.
“They kicked her out Bill” Tom sad looking desperate, “her parents told her to leave! She finally gets up the courage to FUCKING TELL THEM! AND THEY KICK HER OUT!” Tom looked like he could hit anything at the moment.
“God,” Bill looked shocked.
“She’s staying with me Bill, I don’t care what David says about it, but she’s staying with me!”
“Of course” Bill said hugging his brother.
Tears fell down from Toms eyes “Can you believe it? They kicked her out! And it’s entirely my fault!”
“Tom, don’t say that!”

“Guys?” Jess said.
Bill and Tom turned around and looked at the girls who were standing there confused.
“Tom?” Jess said this time “You’re kinda freaking me out here. Who’s this Jill?”
Tom looked at her, “Oh Jess,” he sighed, and he went to her, wanting to give her a hug.
Jess looked at Tom and backed up. “No, no. Who is this girl? Is she your girlfriend or something, ‘Cause, if she is, I’d really like you to tell me after what happened today.”
“What happened today?” Mandy asked out of the blue.
Jess looked at Mandy.
“Yeah, what happened today?” Bill asked also.
Tom sighed, looking at sadly at Jess “It wasn’t suppose to go like this. I wasn’t supposed to tell you like this.”
“Tell me what Tom? That you have a girlfriend or something? After you made out with me the whole afternoon, after you don’t answer your phone and tell me I’m more important. And now what? You’re going to tell me you already have a girlfriend?”
“You made out?” Bill said
“You have a girlfriend?” Mandy said
Both looked shocked, while Jess looked like she was about to cry.
“Yes,” Tom said to Bill.
“So you do have a girlfriend,” Jess said “Shit Tom, this is messed up!”
“No, it’s not like that! I meant, …”
“What Tom, you accidentally forgot to tell me you have a girlfriend? You accidentally kiss me? You accidentally tell I’m more important then anyone that could possibly call you? You…”
Tom cut her off by kissing her.
Jess pushed him away “No Tom, don’t! I’m not going to be the other girl! I’m not!” she turned around and ran out of the room.
Tom looked after her, beaten, tears falling from his eyes. His eyes turned to Bill “I messed up bro. I fucking messed up. My whole life is a fucking mess. Just when I think it’s going all okay, it all falls down!”
“Go after her”
“But, I have to call David, I have to arrange things.”
“Tom, go after her! I’ll call David. I’ll arrange everything. Just go after her. Explain it!”
“Okay, thanks bor. Than you so much!” Tom said and ran out of the door.
Bill smiled sadly and looked at Mandy “Yeah, I guess I’ve got to explain a bit, but let me first call David, okay?”
“Okay,” Mandy agreed, “but then you are going to tell me what happened”
Bill nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast vr feb 15, 2008 11:30 pm

ow,ben ik de eerste om te commente?
shit,ik zit ier zelf bijna te wene Sad

Tom? Crying or Very sad

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Kitty vr feb 15, 2008 11:32 pm

affraid Sad Crying or Very sad

FAK, wa een fucking erg stuk!!!
Kitty
Kitty

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Jill vr feb 15, 2008 11:56 pm

OMG *shock*

*sprakenloos*
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Mandy vr feb 15, 2008 11:57 pm

OMG Joyce dees is wel erg hea !!! Shocked
Wat gaat er gebeuren ?
Gaat Jess naar Tom luisteren ?
Hoe, wat , ....

Argh word gek !
Plzzz snel !
Mandy
Mandy
Bill's SterTatoo (*)
Bill's SterTatoo (*)

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: