Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude

5 plaatsers

Pagina 3 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3

Ga naar beneden

'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude - Pagina 3 Empty Re: 'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude

Bericht van Kitty zo jun 01, 2008 1:31 am

ik ook 2 keer *jumps up and down* aaaah kwil een vervooolg

AT ZARAAAA- tuurlijk moogt gij ook kome, wa een stomme vraag is da nu xD Wink
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273
Leeftijd : 34

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude - Pagina 3 Empty Re: 'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude

Bericht van Jill zo jun 01, 2008 10:41 pm

=D

laat me weten wnr hea!
oh oh oh
kunnen we hem een paar keer achter elkaar zien =D

kunde eigenlijk iet kopieren van nen gekopierde dvd?
want dan zouk da wel willen doen =D
duitse films zijn zowizo al coowl

x
wnr is er vervolg?

en eum btw kheb ni zoveel tijd nu om veel op de pc te zitten of what ever
kleer me kapot!
want kmeo derdoor zijn!
w8 maar tot het vakantie is Very Happy
dan gaa ik da uitprinte en dan kank da gwn altij lezen <3
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van joycie_ke ma jun 02, 2008 12:09 am

Jill schreef:
kunde eigenlijk iet kopieren van nen gekopierde dvd?
want dan zouk da wel willen doen =D
duitse films zijn zowizo al coowl
like, 't is ne divx, dus da sta op ne cd
en als ge wilt dan maak ik vr u wel n kopietje ze xD dan geeft ge me maar een leeg cd'ke ofzo :p

meh, ik wil mee komen kijken xD kunne we die nie zien op de forummeeting? Very Happy

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410

Bericht van Jill di jun 03, 2008 10:45 pm

oooow, jaaaa!
kopieren voor mij dan :: )
kzal u wen nen nieuwe lege cd in de plek geven als ge wilt.

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke di jun 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Jill schreef:oooow, jaaaa!
kopieren voor mij dan :: )
kzal u wen nen nieuwe lege cd in de plek geven als ge wilt.

xx
jeps
is goed voor mij Very Happy

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill wo jun 04, 2008 5:42 pm

jeeeeeeeeeeej

neemt zeker mee naar de fanmeeting hea Wink

*kijkt er nu nog meer naar uit*

x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Jill vr jun 20, 2008 9:02 pm

komt nog een stukjj??

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke vr jun 20, 2008 9:06 pm

eh ja
strax zalk ng es wa droppen hier xD

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill vr jun 20, 2008 9:29 pm

jeej

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke ma jun 23, 2008 1:27 am

*sleurt Guus naar hier*
DRUMGEROFFEL

er is een evrvolg op dees verhaal ^^
tsta al op thfiction, 1 deeltje

ma kga eerst dees volledig droppen hier en dan de rest

omdat ik jullie zo lang heb laten wachten xD 2 stukjes (lief eh)

CHAPTER 6 "Oh Lord, he fell hard."
The next day Bill got out of bed without complaints. He hated waking up early for school, but today he didn’t mind, because he would see Tom.

Of course Bill was a little nervous about seeing Tom. The dread-head had just run off, after he had kissed Bill, without saying word. Bill wasn’t sure whether it was because Tom hadn’t liked the kiss or because he was too shocked or confused over what had happened. He didn’t know, but he knew that Tom at least liked him a little bit; otherwise he wouldn’t have kissed him right?

“So, I see you kept the rose in the end.” Simone arched an eyebrow interestedly, sipping her coffee.

Bill smiled and nodded, eating his cornflakes.

“So it wasn’t a joke after all, huh?” She grinned.

Bill shook his head, still smiling.

Simone’s face lit up. She had never seen Bill so happy before school and he had gotten a red rose for Valentines Day. Things seemed to be changing and Simone was more than happy about it.

“Do you know who sent it to you?”

Bill’s smile widened, exposing his white teeth. He nodded.

“Wanna tell me about it?” she smirked, finding Bill’s behaviour cute.

Bill blushed, a shy smile playing on his lips. He shook his head.

Simone laughed, shaking her head in amusement. “Looks like my little boy has a crush,” she grinned, pinching Bill’s cheek.

Bill blushed even more, the smile never leaving his lips.

’Yeah, looks like it,’ he thought.

As Bill entered the school building with a wide grin on his face, several students looked at him; some with confused expressions on their faces.

Bill’s smile disappeared almost immediately when he noticed the attention he was getting. He let his head hang low and tried to stay unnoticed as he approached his locker to get his books out.

He hurried, wanting to get to class as quickly as possible so he could see Tom. He entered the classroom and sighed disappointedly. The classroom was almost empty and Tom wasn’t there yet. He slouched to the back of the room and sat down at his desk, laying his head on it. He was still very tired, but the excitement of seeing Tom slowly woke him up. His head shot up each time the door opened and fell back onto the desk whenever he saw that it wasn’t Tom.

Ten minutes later the teacher entered the classroom, asking her students to settle down and keep quiet as she started to talk about today’s lesson.

Bill’s hopes of seeing Tom today faded with each passing second. Tom wasn’t here yet and the lesson had just started; what if he wasn’t coming to school today? Bill’s face fell at the thought of not seeing Tom today. If Tom didn’t come today, Bill wouldn’t see him for three days. Today was Friday and Bill only saw Tom at school. Just when his disappointment was about to reach it’s peak, the door opened and in came a certain dreadlocked boy.

Bill’s face lit up immediately and his heartbeat sped up.

“Sorry,” Tom mumbled to the teacher.

The teacher threw a look at the clock and sighed. “I’ll let you get away this time Tom, make sure you come to lessons on time in the future, ok?”

Tom nodded and made his way to the back of the room. He was greeted by everybody he passed but he didn’t greet anybody back. When he arrived at Bill’s desk, their eyes locked for a split second. Bill smiled at him coyly, before Tom broke the eye-contact and sat down at his desk. He let out a heavy sigh and got out his school books.

“You what!?” Georg exclaimed.

“Shht!” Tom hissed, making sure all the toilet stalls were empty.

It was break time and Tom had dragged Georg into the boy’s washroom with him, to tell him what had happened yesterday.

Georg stared at him like he was an alien. Then he cracked up. He laughed out loud holding onto one of the sinks.

“You… you…” he couldn’t talk properly, he was laughing too much.

Tom arched a brow and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He didn’t even find this half as funny as Georg. Actually, he found this dead serious.

“I don’t see what’s so funny Georg,” he narrowed his eyes.

“Sorry, but… man, why did you do that?” He said trying not to laugh.

“I don’t know!” Tom threw his hands into the air. “I don’t know,” he repeated, “I just felt like doing it, so I did it.” He sighed.

“So, are you like… gay or something?” Georg asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Fuck no!”

“Well, why did you kiss a guy then?” He couldn’t stop himself from grinning.

“He’s not just any guy,” Tom mumbled, looking at his hands.

“Oh God, you’re gay.” Georg’s grin disappeared.

“I’m not! Fuck!” Tom buried his face into his hands. “I don’t like guys, I don’t find guys attractive… at all,” he said, making a disgusted face.

“Bill’s a guy,” Georg reminded him.

“I know,” Tom sighed, leaning against a sink and looking into the mirror. “But he’s different.”

“Well… he looks like a girl I guess, so-“

“God, Georg,” Tom interrupted him, “I’m not attracted to him because of his looks. I’m attracted to the whole package!” He said, gesturing with his hands.

Georg snorted at Tom’s choice of words.

“It’s not funny.”

“Sorry,” Georg apologized hiding a smile. “So,” he cleared his throat, “How did this start then? Since when have you got feelings for this guy? And by the way, just for the record, I told you so,” Georg smirked, crossing his arms.

Tom rolled his eyes and started pacing back and forth. “I don’t know. I mean, I’ve always thought he was really good looking for a guy, I guess because he’s quite feminine, but when he actually spoke to me for the first time it just- I don’t know, I couldn’t stop thinking about him after that, he just wouldn’t get out of my fucking head.”

“Oh Lord, you’ve got one big crush on thar black-haired, male, beauty.”

Tom shot Georg a look which shut him up.

“So have you seen him today?” Georg asked, leaning against a sink.

“Yeah,” Tom nodded.

“Spoken to him?”

Tom shook his head, biting his bottom lip.

“Oh Tomiboy, I know that look, what did you do?”

Tom sighed, softly kicking at a stall with the tip of his shoe. “He tried to talk to me… I think and- and I didn’t give him a chance to.”

Georg quirked a brow, gesturing for Tom to continue.

Tom sighed again. “I was standing by my locker, waiting for you and then I saw Bill approaching me,” he started. “He had this bright smile on his face and he’s wearing these tight jeans that-“

“Tom,” Georg said making a face, “Please.”

“Sorry,” Tom muttered and carried on. “Well, he approached me and before he had a chance to say anything I walked off, found you and now we’re here,” he finished.

Georg stared at Tom, face expressionless.

“What is it you’ve got up there in you’re head?” He finally broke the silence, pointing at Tom’s head. “Because it sure isn’t a brain.”

Tom furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“Sometimes you can be really dumb, you know. How do you think the poor guy feels right now?” Georg said, imagining how confused and hurt Bill must feel.

Tom’s expression softened. “Oh God Georg, he probably thinks I’m ignoring him. He probably thinks I regret it and don’t like him or something! Oh God, I feel so bad,” He whined.

Georg rolled his eyes at Tom’s behaviour. “Well, you don’t regret it do you?” He asked.

“No!”

“Good, then go talk to him.”

Tom lowered his gaze to his hands and started fiddling with the hem of his T-Shirt.

“Tom.”

“Ok, ok. I’ll speak to him at lunch time.”

“You better, I’m starting to feel sorry for this boy. He must be so confused,” Georg said, shaking his head.

Tom bit his lip, feeling bad. ‘I hope I didn’t ruin it,’ he thought.

Another two hours passed and it was finally lunch time. Bill sat in his usual cubicle, nibbling at his sandwich and sipping his Iced Tea.

He was crying.

Tears ran down his cheeks, ruining his make-up, but he couldn’t stop them. Tom had ignored him all day. He had even avoided him when Bill had approached him. It hurt. It hurt so bad, Bill couldn’t hold the tears back anymore.

‘He regrets it,’ he thought, sobbing quietly.

Probably Tom never wanted to kiss him, maybe he just did it to make Bill feel better and now he regretted it because it had meant nothing to him. Maybe he did want to kiss Bill, but now regretted it because he realized he didn’t even like him.

Bill laid his sandwich onto his lap and wiped his tears away with the short sleeve of his T-Shirt. Seeing Tom’s doodles on the door didn’t help. They reminded him of the rose and suddenly he wished he had never gotten one. He’s never been so confused in his life, like he’s been for the past few days. One moment he’s happy, the next he’s disappointed, then he suddenly feels like embracing the world and now he’s crying his heart out.

‘It’s so unfair,’ he thought.

Why couldn’t his life just be like everybody else’s? They had loads of friends and they had no problem getting a boyfriend or girlfriend. Their lives seemed so carefree.

“Bill?”

The black-haired boy gasped and froze on the spot.

“Bill, are you in there?” The voice said, knocking onto the door of the stall Bill sat in.

It was Tom. Bill held his breath, hoping he would leave.

“Bill,” Tom sighed, “I know you’re in there; you’re here every lunch time.”

Bill’s startled expression changed to one of surprise. How did Tom know?

Tom checked all the other stalls, making sure they were empty, before going back to the cubicle at the far end of the washroom. He knew Bill was there and he was going to make him come out.

“You look really good today,” he said softly, leaning against the stall Bill sat in.

Bill’s stomach fluttered and his heart skipped a beat. “Thanks,” he said; his voice tiny and quiet.

Tom smiled. He knocked onto the door again, softly. “Please come out, I want to see you.”

Bill hesitated. He kept the door locked. “Why did you avoid me before?” He asked; his voice breaking.

Tom sighed. So Bill had noticed. “I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to,” he started, “It’s just- I don’t know, I’m still confused about what happened and stuff you know?”

Bill nodded. “Me too,” he said quietly when he realized that Tom couldn’t see him. “Do- do you regret it?” he asked, dreading the answer.

“No,” Tom replied immediately, “No, of course not.”

Bill sighed in relief and couldn’t stop a smile forming on his lips. He put his half eaten sandwich into his bag and finished his Iced Ted with one swig, leaving the empty can on the floor. He opened the door.

Tom stumbled backwards when the door opened. His heart raced when he realized Bill was coming out, and then his face dropped.

Bill’s eyes were read and puffy and his make-up was smudged. It hurt Tom to see him like this. It hurt even more to know that it was his fault.

Bill let his head hang low, embarrassed of having cried.

“Bill,” Tom whispered, pulling the black-haired boy into a hug.

Bill’s body tensed, he wasn’t sure of what to do. After a few seconds he managed to relax and wrapped his arms around Tom, hugging him tightly.

“I’m so sorry,” Tom breathed against Bill’s neck, pulling him closer. “Please don’t cry.” The last thing Tom had wanted to do was make Bill cry.

They pulled back and Bill smiled.

“That’s better,” Tom smiled, wiping Bill’s smudged make-up away and drying his tears.

When Tom finished removing all traces of smudged make-up, he let his hands rest on Bill’s cheeks, stroking them with his thumbs.

“You know,” he said, “I’ve always admired you.”

Bill furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “Admired me?”

“Yeah,” Tom nodded, “Since the first day I came to this school.”

Bill’s jaw dropped a little. “W-why?” He asked, confused.

“Because you are the strongest and most beautiful person I have ever met,” he replied softly, his face inching closer.

Bill’s eyelids fluttered, but he kept them open. Tom had admired him all these years? His breathing quickened a little when he noticed Tom’s face coming closer. He closed his eyes and felt Tom’s warm breath against his lips. He was about to close the distance himself when the bathroom door flew open.

The two boys jumped apart and stared at the person that had interrupted them. It was Ben.

“Ok, I’ll- I’ll help you with that homework later,” Bill stuttered. He smiled shyly at Tom before grabbing his bag and leaving the bathroom.

“Uh… yeah,” Tom said, as the door closed behind Bill.

Ben cocked and eyebrow, approaching Tom. “Don’t tell me you asked that freak for help,” he laughed.

Tom rolled his eyes heading towards the door.

“Hey, wait! You wanna hang out after school?” Ben asked. He desperately wanted to become a good friend of Tom, so he could be cool like him.

Tom mentally groaned and turned around. “Sorry, Bill’s helping me with my homework after school,” he used Bill’s lie as an excuse.

“Who’s Bill?” Ben furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“Oh God,” Tom groaned, leaving the bathroom.

“So,” Georg started, as they walked home after school that day. “You spoke to Bill then?”

“Yeah,” Tom smiled, kicking a stone.

“So you apologized to him?” Georg asked, looking at his best friend.

“Yeah,” Tom nodded, looking at the ground.

“So, everything’s fine?”

“Yeah,” Tom sighed happily.

Georg arched and eyebrow. “Has your vocabulary narrowed down to one word?”

“Yeah,” Tom nodded, lost in thought.

“Oh Lord, he fell hard.”

~
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke ma jun 23, 2008 1:28 am

CHAPTER 7 Georg meets the black-haired beauty

Never in his life had Bill been upset because there was no school on weekends. Never had he wanted to go to school so badly like that Saturday morning. He woke up late that day, sometime in the afternoon, and when he had woken up, he stayed in bed, because there was nothing to do anyway.

“Bill?” His mother knocked on the door. “Are you still sleeping?”

“No,” Bill replied.

Simone opened the door and entered the room, a smell of fresh pancakes crept up Bill’s nose immediately.

“I made you breakfast honey,” she said, sitting down on the bed, next to Bill’s legs. “Why are you still in bed? It’s a beautiful day,” she said, setting the plate down onto the nightstand.

“Got nothing to do,” Bill sighed, sitting up and taking the plate onto his lap.

“At least there’s no school today,” Simone tried to cheer him up. She knew how much Bill hated school.

“I wish there was,” Bill mumbled, stuffing a big piece of pancake into his mouth. He was starving.

Simone stared at her son, arching an eyebrow. “Are you sick?” She asked, feeling his forehead.

“No,” Bill rolled his eyes jokingly.

“But, I thought you hated school.”

“I do, but I like being there now,” he smiled shyly, munching his pancake.

“Oh,” she said, a smirk appearing on her face, “And why is that?”

Bill shrugged, stealing a glance at the rose on this desk. Simone followed Bill’s gaze and smiled.

“Oh, I see,” she grinned, nudging Bill’s shoulder. “You like seeing the guy who sent you that rose!”

Bill let his fork fall onto the plate, making a loud noise. “How do you know it’s from a guy?” He asked; his eyes wide.

“Because you told me, when you first got it and thought it was a joke,” she replied, a bit taken aback by Bill’s reaction.

Bill’s mouth formed and ‘O’ and he continued eating up his pancake. His cheeks flushed at the realization that his mother knew he liked a guy.

“So, you really like this guy then, huh?” She smiled, not ready to drop the subject yet.

Bill nodded, keeping his gaze on the plate.

“Don’t be ashamed Bill; to me it makes no difference whether the person you like is male or female. As long as you’re happy, I’m happy,” she smiled, ruffling his hair.

“Mom!” Bill whined, laughing. “Thanks,” he added smiling brightly, and gave her a hug.

“Oh buuurn!” Georg yelled, punching the air with one hand.

“You cheated,” Tom declared, putting the Playstation controller down and taking a swig of his beer.

“No way! You’re just not concentrating.”

Tom rolled his eyes.

“So, you gonna stop day dreaming ‘bout your black-haired beauty and play properly or you want me to leave you and your hand alone for a few moments?” Georg asked, ducking as a pillow barely missed his head.

“You’re and ass,” Tom mumbled.

He cleared his and Georg’s empty beer bottles away and brought them into the kitchen.

“So, are you gonna see Bill this weekend?” Georg yelled towards the kitchen.

“Nope.” Tom headed back into the living room and slumped down onto the couch.

“Why not?” Georg asked, sitting up.

“Why can’t you ever shut up about me and Bill?”

“Tell you the truth, I find it rather cute how my handsome best friend, saves the lonely, unloved beauty from his terrible everyday life and falls in love with him. Although, I’m still kind of trying to get used to the fact that the beauty is a guy,” Georg says, pulling a face.

Tom rolled his eyes. “Firstly, I never saved Bill from anything and his life is still the same. Secondly, I never said I was in love.”

Georg stood up and fell onto the couch next to Tom. “Firstly, Bill’s life must have changed somehow, since now you’re in it,” he said, putting an arm around Tom’s shoulders, “Secondly, what ever you say,” he grinned.

Tom tried to suppress a laugh, but failed. “You’re an ass,” he laughed, shoving Georg.

“And you’re repetitive!” Georg replied, sliding of the couch and crawling towards the Playstation. “How about we watch a movie? You’re parents are gone for a while right?”

“Yeah, it’s Monica’s birthday, no one ever leaves her birthdays before the crack of dawn.”

“Awesome, we got more beer?” Georg placed a DVD into the Playstation.

“Yep, and Rum and Martini if you’re interested,” Tom shrugged.

“Oh yeah!” Georg exclaimed rubbing his hands together. “We can be lame fucks and get smashed together whilst watching ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’!”

“Exactly my thoughts,” Tom laughed, standing up to get a few more beers.

ding dong

“Oh God, can you get the beers Georg? I’ll go get the door,” Tom sighed, a little annoyed by the disturbance.

He walked out of the kitchen, towards the main door and opened it forcefully. “Wha-,” he stopped, his face instantly brightening. “Bill,” he breathed out surprised.

“Hey,” Bill smiled shyly; he couldn’t believe he was actually standing in front of Tom’s house.

“Who’s disturbing?” Georg yelled out of the living room.

Tom closed his eyes, grumbling.

Bill’s heart immediately started to race. Somebody was at Tom’s house and he we was obviously not welcome right now. He felt stupid.

“I’m- I… sorry, I- I didn’t want to… I can go I just- I only wanted to say hi,” Bill stuttered and turned around.

“Oh, look who it is!” Georg said as he came to the door.

Tom rolled his eyes and Bill stiffened. He really didn’t want to be insulted in front of Tom right now. He started walking away.

“Hey, where are you going? Come in! Tom’s told me so much about you, I finally want to meet his black-haired beauty,” he grinned.

“Georg!” Tom hissed, punching his best friend in the arm.

Bill stopped in his tracks, furrowing his eyebrows. Tom had told his friend about him? And why did this guy call him black-haired beauty?

“Bill,” he heard Tom. He turned around. “Come in, please?” Tom asked, stepping aside to make way for Bill.

Bill smiled, still a little unsure about whether he should really go inside with them, or think of an excuse to leave.

“Come on in, I don’t bite,” Georg grinned, motioning for Bill to come in.

Bill’s smile widened and he entered the house. The house had a very friendly atmosphere, the colours of the walls were light and the furniture was modern and simple.

“Make yourself at home,” Tom smiled, taking Bill’s jacket from him.

“We were about to watch a movie! I hope you don’t get frightened easily, we are gonna watch ‘Texas Chainsaw massacre’.” Georg told Bill, kneeling in front of the Playstation.

“Oh, ehm, I- I actually never really watch scary movies.” The truth was they scared Bill.

“Oh, don’t worry!” Tom emerged from the kitchen, three beer bottles in his hands. Georg had forgotten to get some, or he had probably been too lazy. “The movie isn’t really that scary, it cracks me up actually,” Tom laughed.

Bill let out a nervous laugh. He couldn’t quite figure out what might be funny about a chainsaw massacre in Texas, but then again he hadn’t watched many scary movies in his life, maybe some of them were funny.

“Come, sit down,” Tom smiled, leading Bill towards the sofa.

“By the way,” Georg stood up, after he had inserted the movie, “I am Georg, Tom’s best friend.” He held out a hand.

“Hey, Bill,” Bill smiled, shaking Georg’s hand.

“I know,” Georg sighed, “I know more about you than you think,” he winked.

“Georg,” Tom looked at him warningly.

Bill was a little confused, but Georg seemed like a nice person and he thought it was funny how Tom always got annoyed with him. He laughed.

Georg looked up, arching a brow. “Wow,” he said, “Never heard you laugh before. But I’ve heard a lot about your laugh before!” He grinned.

Bill looked confused and Tom threw a pillow at his best friend. “Fucking- Georg! Either you shut up, or you leave!”

“OK, ok,” He innocently lifted his hands into the air. “C’mon now, the movie is starting. You two sit on the couch,” he said, taking two beers and giving Bill and Tom one each, “And I’ll sit on the floor,” he sat down, taking a swig of his beer.

‘Tom’s friend is weird,” Bill thought, inspecting the beer in his hands.

“You don’t have to drink it,” Tom smiled at Bill, taking a swig from his own bottle.

Bill had tried beer before, but he never really drank alcohol. He can’t even remember what beer tasted like.

“No, it’s fine, I like beer,” he smiled, taking a swig. He didn’t want to be too un-cool in front of Tom and his best friend.

He tried not to make a face as the bitter taste made its way down his throat. How could people enjoy drinking something like this?

He tried to ignore the taste and took a few swigs once in a while. Soon he couldn’t even taste the bitterness anymore. However, he wasn’t sure if that was because he was getting used to the taste or because he was too concentrated on the movie. The suspense was building gradually and Bill flinched at every little movement.

Tom noticed how tense Bill was. Was he really already scared? Nothing had really happened yet; the scariest parts were still to come.

“That chick is so hot, what’s her name? Jessica Biel?” Georg took a swig of his beer, never taking his eyes off the actress.

Tom rolled his eyes. “That’s the only reason he watches movies, to drool over the actresses,” he whispered, leaning over to Bill and taking the chance to scoot a little closer. Bill chuckled, taking another swig from his bottle.

“Oh! Oh, there he is! With his chainsaw!” Georg stopped the movie. “It’s time,” he grinned, standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

Bill gave Tom a confused look.

“Oh, whenever the gory parts start, we switch to the stronger drinks, makes it more fun to watch,” Tom explained. “You don’t have to drink any of it though if you don’t wanna, you can stick to the beer or anything else,” he quickly added.

Bill smiled and nodded, he’d stick to the beer for the moment.

“I’ve got the perfect drink for you Bill!” They could hear Georg from the kitchen.

Bill got a little nervous. He wasn’t much of a drinker, at all. He could already feel the beer loosen him up and he had only had one.

Georg appeared in front of them, handing Bill a glass with clear liquid.

“What is it?” Bill asked quietly.

“Martini,” Georg explained. “Trust me, you’ll like it.”

Tom watched the scene sceptically. He wasn’t too sure about Bill drinking such strong drinks, but he also didn’t want Bill to have the feeling he was being too protective about the alcohol thing, so he just let Bill decide what he wanted to do, without interfering.

Bill held it to his nose, sniffing. It smelled sweet. He held the glass to his lips, taking a tiny swig. It tasted sweet too, very sweet, but not at all like he remembered the alcohol he had tried once. It actually tasted quite good.

“Not bad,” he said, smiling at Georg.

Georg grinned, “Knew you’d like it.” He handed Tom a glass of Rum and sat back down with his own, pressing play on the remote.

“Do you really like it?” Tom asked, scooting even closer.

Bill nodded, taking another swig. “It tastes better than any alcohol I’ve tasted before,” he assured Tom.

Tom smiled and nodded, shifting his gaze back to the screen.

Bill was starting to hate this movie. It must have been the most disgusting thing he had ever seen. The way this man with the mask and chainsaw tortured the other people, he felt like he could feel the pain on himself.

Tom, noticing Bill’s discomfort, discreetly placed an arm around Bill’s shoulders. Bill flinched at the touch, but when he noticed what it was, he leaned against Tom’s arm, enjoying the closeness.

He had already finished his Martini, rather quickly thanks to the movie, and he felt a little light headed. He also had a smile plastered on his face, and no matter how scared or grossed out he was, he couldn’t take it off. He felt happy too, really happy.

Tom noticed Bill’s dazed look and smirked. He really couldn’t seem to handle much alcohol, but it was kind of cute.

Whilst Tom was watching Bill, there must have been a very gory scene, because Bill squealed in fright and buried his head in Tom’s chest.

Tom gasped. Bill’s sudden squeal had given him a fright. He pulled Bill a little closer and placed his free hand on Bill’s, stroking it with his thumb. Tom really wanted to kiss Bill right now. The black-haired boy was being so cute, it was hard to resist.

“Whoa, that was… fuck!” Georg laughed, turning around to look at Tom.

When he saw Bill and Tom huddled up together on the sofa, he stopped laughing and smirked instead. Tom shot him a warning look, and Georg turned back around, grinning.

He was going to make sure to leave the two alone tonight.
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast ma jun 23, 2008 2:01 am

mmmmmm
Martini xD
*denkt spontaan weer terug aan de nacht vn 20 juni* xDD
en de zatte vlieg... *ligt weer strijk*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Jill ma jun 23, 2008 10:01 pm

meerheid!!

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Gast ma jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww da verhaal
*smelt weer*
dees verhaal heeft gwn mijn gedacht veranderd over twincest verhale
zotjes XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke ma jul 28, 2008 7:50 pm

haha, da ken ik Very Happy
tis mooi e
ma kga t hier nie meer poste
want like, iedereen is da toch al op th fiction gaan lezen Very Happy
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Kitty vr sep 05, 2008 12:20 am

* due to inactivism (ofzo iets) => CLOSED *
Kitty
Kitty

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 3 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: