Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude

5 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 3 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude Empty 'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude

Bericht van joycie_ke ma mei 19, 2008 8:04 pm

om te beginnen
Dit verhaal is niet van mij!
dit verhaal is van Sapere aude, een Duits meisje van de site: http://www.fiction.tokiohotelfiction.com/

Maar dees is gewoonweg een supermooi verhaal! 't is mijn favoriete verhaal dak ooit heb gelezen.
Het is gwn supermooi geschreven enzo, ik heb elk hoofdstuk wel twe of drie keer gelezen, en ik vind dat jullie ook de kans moeten krijgen om het te lezen.
Het verhaal is afgerond en bevat 33 hoofdstukken. (dan weten jullie hoeveel jullie te wachten staat) en aangezien het af is, kan ik het vrij regelmatig posten Smile
Ik heb van haar toestemming om het hier te posten, en kga haar ook n beetje op de hoogte houden van wat jullie ervan vinden!
als je iets specifiek tegen haar wil zeggen over het verhaal, zal ik het wel doorgeven, ma typ het dan wel in't engels, want ze spreekt geen ned. (deuh Rolling Eyes )
het verhaal is dus ook in't Engels, mja, da zullen jullie al wel door hebben gehad Very Happy
pam pam, moet ik ng iets zeggen? Suspect ik denk het niet...
anyway, eerste hoofdstukje hierdan:

(ahja, latere hoofdstukken zijn steeds langer Very Happy dees is n vrij kort hoofdstuk eigenlijk)

CHAPTER 1: tomorrow is the day of love

The day before Valentines Day

“Ok class, as you all know, tomorrow is Valentines day-“

A few excited squeals interrupted the teacher.

“- The day of love. Like every year, you will be able to send out one or more roses, yellow ones for friendship and red ones for love. The roses are available at the school’s office; each one has a little tag so you can write a message on it. Tomorrow, at some point during the day, someone will bring me the box of roses which will be addressed to people in this class and I will hand them out to you,” the teacher finished with a nod.

The girls started to chatter away excitedly, whilst the boys acted uninterested. Secretly they were deciding which girl, if any, was worth a rose. Everybody in the class always got at least one rose.

Except for Bill.

Bill never got a rose, because everyone thought he was a freak. The only time he had ever gotten a rose, was a few years ago. It was a yellow one, from his best and only friend Andreas. Unfortunately, Andreas had moved away the year after and Bill hadn’t seen him since.

“Ok class,” the teacher said loudly, clapping her hands. “I know you are all excited, but we have to finish off this topic. So, open your books and turn to page 57 please.”

Bill groaned silently and opened his book at a random page. He hated Valentines Day, he wished it didn’t exists. To him, it was one of the worst days of the year, because it reminded him, year after year, that nobody loved him. Nobody, except for his mom.

The teacher started writing onto the blackboard and rambled on about something nobody was interested in.

Bill already knew what tomorrow would bring. In the morning, somebody would come into their classroom, bringing a box full of roses with them. The teacher would read who each rose was addressed to and hand them out. Bill would be the only one to not receive a rose. He always was. He wasn’t sure if anyone ever noticed that he never got a rose. People seemed to have absolutely no interest in him. The only time they acknowledged his presence, was when he wore a new, daring outfit to school, or tried out new make-up or a new hairstyle. People would look and whisper and sometimes even shout insults at him, and then, after they’ve had a laugh, they would go back to ignoring him, treating him like he was invisible. Sometimes he even wondered whether he really was invisible, because people were doing one hell of a good job pretending so.

Little did he know that there was one person, sitting right at the back of the room by the window, who acknowledged his presence every day. Every single day he watched Bill, because to him, Bill was everything else but invisible. Bill was daring and outstanding, he was eye-catching and beautiful. It was one of the people Bill would probably least expect it to be.

“Tom?” Someone poked him into the side.

“Hm?” He replied, snapping out of his stare.

“What girl you got in mind? You see, I’m thinking Jennifer or Tanja, but I can’t fucking decide.” Ben whispered, ruffling his hair.

“Which one’s got the bigger tits?” Tom said, knowing that this was going to make Ben decide.

“Tanja, I think. But Jennifer’s got a nicer ass.” Ben replied in a low voice, scanning the two blondes sitting in the row beside him.

“Well, just send one to both,” Tom shrugged, playing with his dreads.

“You genius!” Ben exclaimed.

“Silence back there!” The teacher warned them with an angered look.

“Sorry!” Ben told her, turning back to Tom. “You genius!” He whispered, grinning like an idiot.

Tom shrugged, now playing with his cap. He really didn’t care who Ben was going to send roses to. It was always the same girls anyway.

“So, who you got in mind?” He asked Tom.

“Hm?” Tom looked at him.

“Oh God,” Ben sighed. “What the fuck did you smoke this morning?”

The dread head gave Ben a confused look.

“Ok, I’ll make this easy for you. Who-are-you-going-to-send-a-rose-to?” Ben said, as if he were talking to a four year old. “Got it or want me to repeat it again?”

Tom rolled his eyes grabbing his pencil, and started to doodle something into his notebook. “Dunno,” he said. “No one I guess, they’re all boring.”

“Oh you are going to break a whole load of hearts tomorrow,” Ben snickered.

Tom shrugged, not really caring. He didn’t even know why all the girls liked him that much. He didn’t speak much to them; actually, he showed absolutely no interest in them. Some of the boys had thought Tom was a bit of a freak when he first came to this school. But the girls had immediately fallen for his looks, finding his mysterious act interesting and attracting. The guys had soon realised that he was someone to look up to, because no one else had ever been so popular with the girls. Everyone respected him and what Tom did, everyone did. Because whatever Tom did was considered cool.

Tom had never understood why he was so popular. He didn’t have an original style, he just wore baggy clothes like all the other guys, he didn’t have many friends, although everybody wanted to be his friends, and he wasn’t special in any way. The only thing that made him stand out was his hair and his caps, because nobody else wore caps everyday like he did.

Ben had given up making conversation with Mr. Popular. He had tried to become one of Tom’s good friends for ages, but Tom never showed any interest. Actually, Tom only had one good friend and that was Georg, a guy who was a year above them.

‘I should probably consider myself lucky that he even answers me when I speak to him,’ Ben thought, scribbling down the teachers notes.

Tom had started copying the first few sentences off the board, but decided he couldn’t be bothered to carry on. His gaze once more found the black haired boy, sitting on the other side of the room.

Tom had never understood why nobody liked Bill. At least he thought nobody liked him, because nobody acknowledged his presence. When he had first come to this school, Bill had already been there. Tom had noticed Bill immediately because of his original style and he had admired that boy from the moment he set eyes on him. He had tried to speak to Bill but all Bill had done was smile and walk away. As the days went by, Tom had noticed how unpopular Bill was. He was even more than unpopular, he didn’t even exist. Tom had thought that maybe Bill didn’t want anybody to speak to him, that’s why he hadn’t answered him that day. Tom never spoke to Bill again, but his admiration for this boy grew with every passing day.

Bill gave up on writing down the teacher’s notes. She kept rubbing things off and writing new things instead, Bill really couldn’t follow her today. Sighing Bill propped his elbow onto the desk and lay his head into his hand. He really didn’t want to come to school tomorrow, he didn’t want to be reminded of how unloved he was. Maybe if he convinced his mom, she would let him stay home? He doubted it, but he still hoped it would work.

Tom watched Bill, like he always did, noticing the sad look on his face. He knew why Bill was sad. He was sad because he never got anything for Valentines Day. He was sad because he was the only one who never got a rose. Tom noticed every year, and every year he wished he would have anonymously sent Bill a rose, just to make him happy.

‘That’s it,’ Tom thought. ‘I’m gonna do it this time, I’m gonna try and make him happy for once.’

“Hey, a red one please,” Tom said to the lady in the office.

She nodded and disappeared into a room. A few seconds later, she came back with a box full of red roses. She put it down onto a desk and let Tom chose one.

Tom chose the darkest and least worn out of them all. Some of them were already pretty badly damaged, but he had found one which hadn’t fully bloomed yet, and it was of the most beautiful dark red he had ever seen.

He picked it out of the box and got out a pen, to scribble a note onto the tag. Now he had a problem. What the hell was he going to write? Should he just put Bill’s name on the tag so they knew who it was for? Or should he leave a little message?

The woman disappeared into the room once more and Tom decided to write a little something. He crossed out and wrote something else a few times, until he was happy. He waited for the lady to return and without realizing started to doodle onto the back of the tag.

The woman emerged from the room, carrying another box which was rather empty. It had a few yellow and red roses in it with messages and names written onto the tags.

“Could you please put this rose into the box when it’s full, so it doesn’t get damaged?” He asked.

“Do you know how much work I’d have if everyone asked me to do that?”

“But I’m not everyone.”

“Listen,” the woman sighed. “Either you throw that rose into the box right now, or you forget about it.”

Tom turned around and left, taking the rose with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

khoop dat jullie het n beetje leuk vinden Very Happy
let me know

xxxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude Empty Re: 'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude

Bericht van rock_fien di mei 20, 2008 12:00 am

ik vind em héél mooi xD
sommige dinge snap ik nog ni ma ben zeker dat da later duidelijk word
echt mooi ze Smile
by the way u foto he ... is da paramore??
XxX Cool
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Aantal berichten : 201
Leeftijd : 31

http://nl.netlog.com/rock_fien

'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude Empty Re: 'Valentines Day - the rose that changed his life' by Sapere aude

Bericht van Gast di mei 20, 2008 12:21 am

ooh, ok Joyce, ge hebt eigg wel gelijk xD
tis mega mooi O____O
En moest Bill in mn klas zitte... kzou em glijk ni gerust late xD
(zelfs al zou th er ni zijn fzo... gwn hem op zich O.o)
mja wie ben ik xD?
EN IK WIL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 20, 2008 12:39 am

@ fien: wa snapt ge dan niet?
en jaah, da's hayley van Paramore Very Happy
@ Lari: I knooow, ik heb aktijd gelijk Very Happy
oke bijna altijd *headdrop*
pom pom

ik zal morgen ng een stukje posten xD

xxx

Laatst aangepast door joycie_ke op di mei 20, 2008 1:07 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast di mei 20, 2008 12:41 am

uhu, en ik eh...
ik... Ik heb ALTIJD gelijk xDDD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van rock_fien di mei 20, 2008 12:54 am

paramore rules! Very Happy

euh ewel he normaal gezien zijn tom en bill gelijk tweelingsbroer en zelfs als da ni het geval is in da verhaal, dan ist zijn dubbelganger want zelfs met hun styl lijke ze mega goe op elkaar
en ook waarom da andreas weg is
en gwn, ik denk da da meer niewsgierigheid is dan dinge ni begrijpe
domme ik ^^ :p

XXxxXX
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 20, 2008 1:08 am

ah ke,
euhm, Andreas is weg... omdat andreas weg is xD da word nooit echt goed uitgelegd

en Bill en Tom zijn dus GEEN broers in die ff, mss hadk da moete melden in't begin Smile
nja, dan weet ge het nu dus Smile

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van rock_fien di mei 20, 2008 5:14 pm

thanke XD
ma ben een beetj blond ni op lette ma kvind een vree mooi verhaal
en mooi geschreve enzo ...
snel volgende posten he!! :p
*ik engeltj*
XxX
rock_fien
rock_fien
Mega Grote TH-Fan
Mega Grote TH-Fan

Bericht van Gast di mei 20, 2008 5:17 pm

JOYCE NIEUW STUKJE NU

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 20, 2008 5:25 pm

*aait Lari*
braaf Smile
ik zal direct eens stukje gaan zoeken se Smile

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 20, 2008 5:33 pm

CHAPTER 2: he never expected it

“Please Mom, I don’t feel well, I really don’t,” Bill whined, snuggling deeper into his covers.

“Bill,” Simone sighed. “We’ve been through this before. Hell, we go through this every year! You’ve survived past Valentines Days, you’ll survive this one! Now get your butt out of bed, I’ve made waffles.” She pulled the covers away from her son and placed a kiss on his head, before leaving the room.

Bill sighed. He had known this wouldn’t work, it never did. Stretching his limbs, he stood up and got out of bed, stumbling towards the bathroom. He hated mornings and he hated having to get up and actually move when he was tired.

As he entered the bathroom, he went to stand in front of the mirror and pulled a face. “Fucking ugly,” he muttered, squeezing toothpaste onto his black and orange toothbrush.

After he had finished styling and dressing himself, he hopped down the stairs and entered the kitchen. The smell of fresh waffles and syrup greeted him as he inhaled deeply.

“Oh, there you are sweetie! Happy Valentines Day!” Simone smiled, placing a heart-shaped waffle onto the table.

“Aw Mom,” Bill said, smiling brightly.

She did this every year, but he still loved it. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and sat down, drowning his waffle in syrup.

“So,” Simone said, as she sat down facing her son. “You think you’ll get a rose this year?”

”Um, yeah, that’s why I didn’t wanna go to school today,” Bill replied, rolling his eyes.

Simone sighed, sipping her coffee. “One day you’ll get one, you’ll see.”

“Hmpf,” Bill grunted, his mouth full of waffle and syrup.

“Oh, look what we’ve got here!” The teacher grinned as all the girls started to squeal in delight.

“Oh no,” Bill groaned silently.

The box of roses had just arrived, the moment Bill was clearly reminded of his non-existence at school, the moment he dreaded most.

“Ok,” the teacher started as the young man who had carried the box left the room. “That’s a lot of roses! This might take the entire lesson.”

A few people cheered whilst others didn’t really care. Others being Bill, and possibly Tom, although he wouldn’t mind wasting a whole hour.

“Ok, I will call out your name and you will pick up your rose, simple as that.” She picked out a red rose and read the tag, “Tanja.”

The blonde smiled brightly, getting up to pick up her rose.

“Oh I’ve made her day,” Ben laughed, nudging Tom with his elbow.

Tom wasn’t listening; he was busy staring out the window, lost in thought. He really hoped Bill would be happy to receive a rose, because that’s why he got him one. To make him happy.

The teacher called out a few other names. Everyone pretended to be really excited about it, although they had all known they’d get a rose anyway, because they always did.

“Tom.” The teacher called out his name.

“Hey, Tom, there’s a rose for you,” Ben nudged him again, grinning.

‘What a surprise,’ Tom thought, getting up.

He grabbed his rose and turned around to get back to his place.

”Oh, wait! There’s another one!” The teacher stopped him.

Sighing, he turned back around and took the other rose with him too. He sat back down and continued to stare out of the window.

“Ok, next.” She picked out another red rose. “Um, Tom, if you don’t mind,” she looked at him, holding up a rose.

He rolled his eyes and stood up.

Bill lay his head onto the desk and closed his eyes. He just wanted to get this over and done with. He didn’t like watching people, like Tom for instance, receiving dozens of roses, whilst he didn’t even get one. He couldn’t help but notice Tom’s reaction to this whole thing. He seemed annoyed about it and Bill just didn’t get why. He should be happy, he got loads of roses.

By the end of the class, Tom had a bunch of red roses sitting on his desk, whilst Bill had none. Bill couldn’t help but feel disappointed, he had had a tiny bit of hope that he might get one this time. He guessed he should have known better.

“Ok, that’s it, no more.” The teacher placed the empty box onto the floor.

Just then, the bell rang, signalling the next lesson.

“Finally,” Bill muttered, getting up and leaving the room as quickly as possible.

He hurried towards his locker, dodging people who didn’t see him. He had math next and they always used a big fat textbook in math. Bill kept it in his locker, because it was too heavy to carry around.

As Bill dodged one of the big football players, who hadn’t noticed him and almost hit him straight in the face with his bag, he finally reached his locker and he couldn’t believe his eyes.

A beautiful, dark red rose hung half way out of one of the slits in his locker door.

Bill let out a shaky breath he didn’t know he was holding and took a step towards it. Had someone mistaken his locker for someone else’s? That’s the only explanation he could think of, since no one would ever get him a rose. Not in this life anyway.

Boy was he wrong.

He took the rose and inspected the tag closely.

Bill it said in rather messy handwriting.

The black haired boy’s heart started beating wildly behind his ribcage. This couldn’t be, he must be dreaming or imaging things, he couldn’t have possibly really gotten a rose. A rose for Valentines Day. What if this was just a joke? What if someone had noticed that he never got anything for Valentines Day and was making fun of him? Thousands of questions ran through his mind, yet he couldn’t help but feel excited.

Bill noticed a short message written onto the tiny tag. It was written messily and a few things were crossed out.

I want to see you smile today, Bill.
Ps. I thought your locker would be more original than the box

And he smiled.

He couldn’t help it. It had just sneaked onto his lips and wouldn’t disappear, as he read the sentence over and over again.

This was definitely addressed to him. The person also mentioned his name in the message, so this rose must really be for him. But who could have sent him it? He didn’t know of any girl might like him or at least be interested in him.

He mentally made a list of girls in his class, trying to pick out one who he thought might have sent it, but he really couldn’t think of one. Maybe it wasn’t even a girl in his class, maybe it was a younger or older one?

Bill sighed, opening his locker and gently placing the rose inside. He didn’t care who had sent it. All that mattered was that he had gotten one, and it had made him smile.

He got out his textbook for math and, still smiling, made his way to his next lesson.

Tom leaned against a locker, a few metres away from Bill’s. He watched the boy walk away and smiled to himself. He had made Bill smile, he had made Bill happy and it made him feel happy.

Unfortunately his next lesson was French, so he couldn’t watch Bill’s reaction to the rose during the lesson. He didn’t really mind though. It had made him happy enough watching Bill read the message and smile. It felt good.

A few hours later, Bill found himself back at his locker, staring at the rose. It was lunch time and he had gone to his locker to place his books inside and get his lunch. When he had opened his locker and saw the rose, he couldn’t help but smile again. He couldn’t believe he had finally gotten a rose. And it was such a beautiful rose too!

He took it out of his locker and held it to his nose. The sweet, rosy scent made him sigh contentedly as he inhaled deeply.

It was so perfect

He looked at the note again. He had probably read it over a hundred times by now, yet still, it made his tummy flutter.

Curiously he turned the note around, just to see if the person had written anything on the back. But there was nothing except for a few doodles.

Bill furrowed his eyebrows and examined it more closely. He was sure he had seen one of the little pictures before. It wasn’t anything special, it looked like a simple squiggle, maybe some kind of signature or something, but it seemed familiar.

‘Oh well,’ Bill thought. He probably wasn’t going to find out who had sent it anyway. He didn’t really mind that much if he never found out, he was too happy to mind, but it was a shame he’d never know who it was that made him smile. ‘That someone must care about me if they want to see me smile,’ he thought. Probably that person didn’t even care that much, but at least someone did.

Bill placed the rose back into his locker and grabbed his lunch. Whilst everyone headed towards the canteen, Bill hurried the opposite way, towards the boy’s bathroom. He always ate in one of the cubicles because he didn’t have anyone to sit with at lunch and he didn’t want people to see him sit all by himself.

He was relieved to see the boy’s bathroom was empty. He went to sit in the cubicle at the far end of the bathroom. He always sat in that one because it was furthest away from the sinks and it had the most drawings on the door. He liked to read the messages and look at the drawings and graffitis people drew onto the cubicle door. He had seen these drawings over a hundred times. He saw them everyday, yet he still examined each one everyday whilst he ate. Sometimes there would be a new drawing or message on the door, but there wasn’t one today. It was the same old ones he had been looking at for the past few years, but he didn’t mind, because at least he had something to do.

He had often thought about drawing something on it himself but he never did, he wanted to look at other peoples drawings and not his own.

Bill hungrily bit into his sandwich and examined the door once more, looking at each single tiny doodle. Some of them were funny and some were just nicely drawn. Some were even rather perverted and rude, but he just ignored those. As he took a swig of his Iced Tea, something caught his eye. A little tiny doodle which was repeated on the door several times. It was no more than some kind of squiggle. ‘Like a signature,’ he thought, and then it hit him.

This was the same squiggly drawing he had seen on the tag of his rose.

His heartbeat increased by the second and he couldn’t control it. Maybe he would find out who had sent him the rose after all. If one of the girls would start doodling in class, maybe he could sneak a look at their notebook. He didn’t know what the doodle meant, but she seemed to draw it often. If it was even doodled onto one of the cubicles in this bathroom, she would surely draw it somewhere else too.

And then it hit him a second time.

He was in the boy’s bathroom. This squiggly drawing was drawn onto a cubicle in the boy’s bathroom. Had a boy sent him the rose? Had he been wrong thinking it was a girl?

Suddenly he felt weird. He got a funny feeling in his stomach and his heart raced. Why would a boy send him a rose? Why would any of the guys want to see him smile? He knew that the guys liked him even less than the girls did. The girls usually just ignored him, but the guys would insult him once in a while, because they thought he was gay.

Bill didn’t know whether he was gay or not, because he didn’t like any of the girls. But neither did he like any of the guys, so maybe he was just asexual or something. Although, he had once had a crush on Tom, when he first came to this school. Tom had tried to talk to him even though no one ever spoke to him. Tom had noticed and approached him and even though he had never done it again, that little gesture had meant the world to Bill. Tom seemed to have been different from the other guys, he had seemed special. But now he ignored him like everybody else did and Bill couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed about it. He didn’t have a crush on him anymore though, because now Tom wasn’t special anymore. To Bill, he was just like all the other guys in his class. None of the guys in his class liked him, so Tom probably didn’t either.

So, why would a guy send him a rose? Surely the person was just making fun of him. No guy he knew would ever send him a rose, no one would. His heart sank as the realisation hit him. They were making fun of him because they thought he was gay, they probably just wanted to see his reaction when he got it and make fun of how happy he was to receive something that was just a joke. They probably drew the doodle on it on purpose, so he would find out it was from a guy when he had his lunch. They were probably making fun of him now, behind his back.

Bill could feel a lump forming in his throat and tried to swallow it down. He swallowed hard because he didn’t want to give in. He didn’t want to give them the satisfaction of seeing him leave the boy’s bathroom crying, because then they would get what they had wanted.

He finished his Iced Tea and threw the rest of his sandwich down the toilet and flushed.

I want to see you smile today, Bill.

He shook his head. How pathetic he was to think that someone actually cared.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
pom pom pom
*smelt lichtjes weg*
ik hou echt te veel van da verhaal eh

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast di mei 20, 2008 5:53 pm

gott...
ocharmkes Billie tog...
*squeezed Bill*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Jill wo mei 21, 2008 8:44 pm

omg o_O

deez is echt goe
snel posten!!

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Gast wo mei 21, 2008 10:27 pm

kheb et dus ng ni geleze
ma de comments zijn precies wel goe
alsk keer tijd en zin eb,zal ik dees keer inhale en mijn eerste tc verhaal leze XDDDDD lol

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 21, 2008 10:46 pm

jma, ge moet nu lezen xD nu moet ge ng nie veel inhale xD
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider do mei 22, 2008 12:19 am

leuk ^^ ik heb um alleen al gelezen op fiction.tokiohotelfiction.com al gelezen he Razz ik hoop dat er daar snel een vervolgverhaal komt Wink
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Bericht van joycie_ke do mei 22, 2008 5:13 pm

omg, echt hea!
o.O
ik kan dat verhaal niet missen xD da meisje schrijft echt VEEL te goed

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill do mei 22, 2008 7:58 pm

alléé komt der nog vervolg?
want anders ga ik da daar ies zoeken ze
dan word ik ni meer in spanning gehouden

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Chieana Strider do mei 22, 2008 11:01 pm

ja ze schrijft echt keigoed o.0
*is stiekem jaloers*
*is gwn jaloers*
IK BEN STINKEND JALOERS...
btj overdreven maarja, DRAMA is mijn vak Wink
ik wil ook zo kunnen schrijven...
ik wil dat nieuwe verhaal...
*is jaloersheid allang weer kwijt aan nieuwsgierigheid*
spannend ^^
maar ge kunt allicht ff voor de mensjes *sowwy, nieuw stopwoordje ^^''* hier ff een nieuw stukkie posten Razz

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Bericht van joycie_ke vr mei 23, 2008 12:20 am

tuurlijk Very Happy
ma ik was naar de fitness
kzal nu stukje posten da gullie kunt lezen
Very Happy
*is blij dat ze niet meer de enige tc-lezer op dit forum is*

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke vr mei 23, 2008 12:28 am

CHAPTER 3 could it possibly be?

“So,” Simone started at breakfast the next morning. “Who gave you that rose?” She asked, grinning brightly.

When she had come home last night, she couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw the red rose lying forgotten on the kitchen table. It was addressed to Bill and it had such a cute little message written on it, she had felt like melting away. She was so happy for her son.

Bill stiffened, looking at the rose Simone placed in front of him. He took it and threw it into the empty sink from where he was sitting. “It’s a stupid joke,” he muttered.

Simone’s smile faded, “What?”

“It’s a joke,” Bill said, more clearly this time. “Someone wanted to make fun of me.”

“Are you sure? That message is so sweet! It doesn’t look like a joke.” She really hoped it wasn’t.

“I just know it is ok? One of the guys put it in my locker, as a joke.” He let his head hang low and he felt a lump form in his throat.

“Why would they do that?” Simone said softly, taking Bill’s hand in hers. “Are you really sure, or jumping to conclusions?”

“Mom!” Bill almost yelled. “Why the fuck would a guy give me a fucking red rose, huh? They hate me! All of them!” He pulled his hand out of Simone’s grasp.

“I’m sorry Bill; you don’t deserve to be treated that way.” Sadness filled her eyes. She never understood why no one at school liked her son, he was such a sweetheart. “And watch your language please,” she added carefully, clearing the breakfast table.

Bill sighed, heaving his backpack over his shoulder. “Sorry Mom,” he muttered. “I better go, I’ll see you later,” he waved unenthusiastically and left the house.

“Ok class, I’d like to have your essays in, I hope you’ve all done them!” People started to shuffle around, getting their homework out of their bags and folders.

Bill groaned, laying his head in his hands. He knew he had forgotten something. He lifted his hand up into the air.

“Yes, Bill?” The teacher said, giving him that look.

‘She already knows,’ Bill thought.

“Um, I- I forgot it at home,” he said, avoiding her gaze.

“You mean, you didn’t do it,” she quirked an eyebrow.

Bill kept his gaze on his desk and started to play with his sleeve. He really hated it when the whole attention was on him. Not that anyone really cared, some people didn’t even seem to notice what was going on, because they were chatting away to their friends. But whenever the teacher spoke to him in front of the class, it was the most attention he ever received and he didn’t like it.

“Well Bill, I’ll give you half marks if you do it for tomorrow. Collect everyone else’s homework please and hand it to me when you’ve finished,” she said, writing something down in a book.

Bill nodded although she didn’t look and stood up. He went from desk to desk, picking up the papers lying on the tables. He felt like people didn’t even register him, they didn’t even notice their papers being picked up by someone.

When Bill reached Tom’s desk, he stopped. Tom was doodling onto his homework paper and didn’t seem to notice Bill standing there.

‘Of course he doesn’t notice,’ Bill thought, mentally rolling his eyes.

He cleared his throat, nervously clutching the already collected papers in his hands.

Tom seemed to snap out of something and looked up. “Oh, sorry Bill,” he apologized with a smile, handing him the paper.

Bill felt his knees go weak for a second. Not only had Tom acknowledged him, he had also apologized to him and he had said his name. Bill didn’t think Tom would have known or remembered his name. But he had remembered it. And he had smiled at him. The tiniest of smiles formed on Bill’s lips.

“Thank you,” he said quietly and rushed to the next desk.

As he collected the next paper, his gaze fell on Tom’s homework and he stopped in his tracks. There, in the right, top corner of the paper, next to Tom’s name, was a little, squiggly, signature-like drawing. Bill scanned the page and recognized the writing too. The messy handwriting and crossed out bits looked just like the message on the tag of his rose. His pulse quickened.

“Bill?” The teacher interrupted his thoughts. “Are you finished?” She asked.

Bill nodded and collected the last two pieces of paper, handing them to the teacher.

Tom watched Bill interestedly, as his heart started to race a little. Why had Bill stared at his homework like that? Had he recognized his handwriting? Tom really hoped he hadn’t. All he had wanted to do was to make Bill smile. He had wanted to make him happy with a single rose, for as long as it would last. To Tom’s disappointment, Bill’s happiness didn’t seem to have lasted long. He hoped Bill was still happy about it and just didn’t show. However, he didn’t want Bill to know who had sent him the rose. It would just make things so complicated. What if Bill would think Tom had a crush on him? Or maybe Bill would think it was all a joke and Tom was taking the piss?

He swallowed nervously as Bill’s eyes met his for a split second, after he had handed in the papers and sat back down at his desk.

‘Please, please don’t let him figure out who the rose was from,’ Tom prayed silently.

Bill’s mind was racing. Had Tom sent him the rose? Had he written the message on it and placed it in his locker? Had he done it to make fun of him? Why would Tom want to make fun of him though? Now that Bill thought about it, Tom was the only guy in his class that had never insulted him, ever. But then again, why did he give him a rose? Had he really just wanted to see him smile? But why? Why, why, why?

Bill buried his hands into his hair. This was all too confusing. Maybe it wasn’t even Tom who had sent it. Maybe he just had similar handwriting to the guy that actually sent it to him.

But what about the little drawing? It was definitely the same one he had seen on the cubicle door and on his rose tag.

Bill sneaked a glance at the dread-head sitting on the opposite side of the room. He seemed to be lost in thought. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed and his mind seemed to be working hard.

Bill sighed and looked back down at his hands. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that Tom actually was quite different from the other guys. He really wanted to find out if it was Tom who had sent him the rose. Because if it was, then maybe… maybe it would change everything.

When the final bell rang, signalling that school had finished, Bill decided that he had to talk to Tom about it. He really wanted to know if the rose was from him, and if it was, then he wanted to know why Tom had given it to him.

But he wouldn’t speak to him today and certainly not at school. Bill was a shy one; he couldn’t just randomly go up to Tom and talk to him with all the other people around. He would do it tomorrow when Tom was by himself. However, at school Tom was almost never by himself. People followed him everywhere.

Bill sighed. If he could just catch Tom before school, when no one was around.

As Bill closed his locker and grabbed his bag, he got an idea. Maybe he could speak to Tom on the way to school. But he would have to find out where Tom lived first, so they could walk to school together.

Bill’s heart raced. He was really nervous about talking to Tom. But he’d rather talk to Tom, than any other guy at school, because Tom wouldn’t make fun of him.

Bill decided to follow Tom on his way home. Tom wouldn’t notice, because Bill was good at being invisible.

Whilst Bill’s nerves were starting to go crazy, Tom was still at his locker talking to Georg.

“I still can’t believe you got a rose from every single girl in your class,” Georg shook his head. “How do you do it man? I got like… two or something.”

“Some people don’t get any you know, so you should be happy about it.” Tom closed his locker and made his way out of school, Georg followed closely.

And so did Bill.

“Well, you made sure the only person who never gets any got one, right? Stop feeling sorry for him,” Georg sighed as they left the school premises.

Georg knew everything about Tom. Even about his interest in Bill. Georg was his best friend so he didn’t see why he shouldn’t tell him everything. He had no secrets from Georg, because Georg wasn’t like the other guys. He was just himself, and Tom liked that.

“I don’t feel sorry for him, I just don’t get why no one likes him. People don’t even notice when he’s around. How’s that possible? I mean, he stands out more than anybody else at school.”

“He sure does,” Georg laughed, quickly turning the laugh into a cough when Tom shot him a look. “I always notice when he’s around, other people probably do too, maybe they are scared of him or something so they ignore him,” Georg shrugged.

Tom laughed. “Scared? Of a boy, who wears make-up, is too shy to talk to anyone and has no muscle mass whatsoever?” Tom arched an eyebrow.

“God I don’t know Tom, go talk to him if you care so much, make friends with him or something, do what ever just don’t bother me with it. I don’t know why people act the way the do, ok?” Georg was getting annoyed. Tom spoke about the black-haired boy far too often.

“I don’t think he wants anyone to talk to him,” Tom answered calmly. He didn’t mind Georg getting annoyed with him and he certainly didn’t mind Georg telling him when he thought Tom was being annoying, because Georg was the only person who ever spoke his mind to Tom. Everyone else only said things they thought Tom would want to hear and it annoyed the hell out of him.

“Well then he must be happy with the way things are, because no one ever talks to him. God, if I didn’t know better I’d think you fancy that guy or something,” Georg said shaking his head.

“Georg,” Tom sighed.

“Yes, yes, we’ve spoken about it. You’re not gay, you’ve just got a heart far too big for this world,” Georg winked, laying an arm around Tom’s shoulders.

Bill walked behind them silently, staying a good distance away from them. They seemed to be talking about what ever troubled Tom, but Bill was too far away to hear what they were saying. Once in a while he’d pick up one or two words, but it wasn’t enough to understand what they were talking about.

When they arrived at a big, yellow house, Georg gave Tom a friendly pat on the shoulder and walked to the front door, entering the house.

Bill hoped they’d reach Tom’s house soon. He was really hungry and he still had an essay to do.

Tom carried on walking and Bill followed. He watched Tom closely. The dread-head had his hands buried in his pockets and his head hung low. Once in a while he would kick a stone, or stop and stare into the sky, and sometimes he would greet random people that passed him by. Bill couldn’t help but notice that the men he greeted would either ignore him or nod, and the women would blush and return the gesture.

When they reached Tom’s house, Bill noticed that it wasn’t far from his home. A few blocks maybe. Tom’s house was simple and white and a beautiful garden surrounded it.

Tom disappeared into the house and Bill stayed where he was. He looked at the house for a while, not sure why he was still standing there. He saw somebody moving in one of the top windows. When he recognized the dreads through the window, he quickly started walking, picking up his pace. He didn’t want Tom to see him.

Bill arrived at his house quicker than he thought he would. Tom really lived quite near to him, so it shouldn’t be a problem to be at Tom’s house early tomorrow morning. He decided to wake up half an hour earlier than usual so he wouldn’t be late. He really didn’t want to miss this opportunity to speak to Tom. He had just managed to scramble together enough courage to actually wait at Tom’s house tomorrow morning. If he’d end up coming too late and missed Tom, he probably wouldn’t be able to muster up enough courage to show up at his house again, and he definitely wouldn’t speak to Tom at school. ‘Tomorrow or never,’ he decided.

When Bill entered the empty house, he immediately headed towards the kitchen and looked into the sink. He let out a sigh of relief. The rose was still there. Carefully, he picked it up and took it with him into his room. He didn’t know who it was from yet, but if it really was from Tom, then he wanted keep it. Bill’s interest towards the dread-head seemed to increase by the minute. “He’s so weird,” he thought, “But in a good way.’

He placed the rose onto his desk and read the note once more. Even though he didn’t know whether it was a joke or not, he couldn’t help but smile as he read it. Somehow, he really hoped it was from Tom. The rose would just be so much more perfect if it was from him.

Sighing, Bill fell onto his bed and closed his tired eyes. He could do the essay later.
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill za mei 24, 2008 1:12 pm

Khad da gister al gelezen
ma khad geen zin om te antwoorden

das echt woooooooooot
supermooi geschreven

zegt der maar da ze een Superfan heeft =D

heeft die nog verhalen??

xx
snel meer!!!
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke za mei 24, 2008 8:38 pm

ja, die heeft ng verhalen (barefoot, echt supermooi!)
darkroom (die vink wa minder, das een die vooral rond seks draait)
en ng een lieve sa over mini-tom en mini-bill

zalk eens vragen of dak die hier ook mag zetten?

en kzal morgen stukje posten van dees

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill za mei 24, 2008 10:47 pm

super!!

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke zo mei 25, 2008 3:52 pm

pom pom
kzal sbiet posten
kga nu ff bijlezen op forums

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 3 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: