Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Barefoot (by sapere Aude)

3 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Barefoot (by sapere Aude) Empty Barefoot (by sapere Aude)

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 28, 2008 8:46 pm

pom pom, weer n verhaaltje van mijn afvoriete schrijfster voor jullie Very Happy
dees evrhaal is ng wel nie af, dus ik ga de eerste hoofdstukke vrij snel posten, en dan de rest gwn wanneer zij ze post.
supermooi evrhaal, gebasseerd op de film avn 'barfuss' (wa ook n superfilm is btw)

xxx

1 UNBELIEVABLE

The bed sheets rustled as a beautiful naked blonde stretched out her limbs. A satisfied smile lay on her lips and she sighed contentedly as she sat up in a bed that wasn’t her own. The covers slid off her shoulders, exposing her round, firm breasts.

“Morning,” she purred, arching her back seductively.

Tom, who was currently emptying his bladder, leaned back a little to look at his bed through the open bathroom door. “Who the fuck are you?” He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

The blonde rolled her eyes playfully, pushing the covers off her legs to fully expose her naked body. “Oh please, you weren’t that drunk,” she giggled, trying her best to pose sexily on the squeaky bed.

Tom flushed the toilet and pulled his boxers back up. “Well, seems like I was because I have no fucking clue who you are.” He washed his hands and headed back into his bedroom after a quick glance into the mirror.

The blonde’s face fell and she pulled the covers back over her body. “Excuse me?” She said incredulously.

“You heard me, now get out I’ve got a job to get to.” He opened the wardrobe, picking out his most expensive suit, which hadn’t been expensive at all.

The blonde huffed and got out of bed, she scrambled her clothes together, which had been scattered about the room, and got into her underwear as quickly as possible.

Tom sighed loudly in annoyance and grabbed her pile of clothes, thrusting it into her hands roughly. “Out,” he said emotionlessly, not even bothering to open the door for her.

“You fucking… asshole!” She hissed at him, hurrying out of his apartment in nothing but her underwear.

The door slammed shut and Tom placed the suit onto his bed carefully, picking out matching shoes to go with it, acting as if he hadn’t just kicked out a naked blonde stranger that had slept in his bed last night. After all, he was used to it, it was almost the same scenario every single morning, and the only thing that kept each morning different from the last, was the colour of each women’s hair.

He arrived at the psychiatric clinic just in time. Thank God, he couldn’t afford to do anything wrong anymore, this was pretty much his last chance. The labour office had found one more job for him, after he had gotten fired from each job they had provided him with for the last couple of months. They hadn’t told him exactly what his job at this place was going to be, so he had dressed up in his nicest, dark blue, business-like suit, just in case.

Feeling positive, for pretty much the first time in months, he entered the building confidently.

“The toilet seat needs to be cleaned regularly. I keep tellin’ ‘em to sit down when they piss, but they ain’t gonna listen to an old man like me,” the caretaker grinned at Tom, exposing his dirty, spaced out teeth.

Tom scrunched up his face in disgust.

A cleaner. A mother fucking cleaner in a mental institution was the job they offered him. He could have saved himself the suit and should have come in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt instead.

“Alright, that was pretty much everythin’, I advice you not to leave yer buckets ‘n shit lyin’ about, the crazy people tend to drink it,” he told Tom, furrowing his eyebrows a little and scrunching up his nose. “Disgustin’, innit?” He asked, wiping the hand he had been holding onto the dirty toilet seat with over his cheek and lips.

Tom felt like gagging. He nodded feverishly, eager to get out of that reeking bathroom as quickly as possible.

Finally, the caretaker led him out, into the hallway, where a bucket and cleaning mop were waiting for him.

“You can start right ‘ere,” the old man told him. “Clean up all the way over there, and continue in the lounge back there,” he gestured at a big room at the end of the hallway.

Tom sighed, grabbing the mop by the handle and pushing the bucket full of soapy water aside with his foot.

“Next time you might wanna wear summin’ more comfortable Mr. Kaulitz,” the caretaker sniggered, before hurrying off into the other direction.

Tom flipped him off behind his back. He dabbed the mop into the lukewarm water and began to wipe the overly dirty floor with it.

Sometimes he fucking hated his life.

Tom had finally reached the bigger room which the caretaker had so exaggeratedly called a lounge. All it was, was a huge empty room with a few chairs here and there. The room was deserted except for a brunette man sitting on one of the chairs, chuckling to himself as Tom entered the room.

Tom raised and eyebrow at him and decided to ignore him. After all, that poor guy was crazy; it wasn’t unusual for him to laugh at unfunny things.

Tom groaned in annoyance when a familiar ring tone pierced the silence of the room. He dropped the mop onto the floor, feeling his pockets for his phone. He finally found it and flipped it open.

“Hello?”

“Tom! How are you my child?” His mother’s far too cheery voice rung in his ears.

“Hey mom,” he tried to sound enthusiastic. “I’m wonderful, you?” He lied.

“Oh, I’m just fine! You’re brother’s wedding is so soon! You’re going to be present, aren’t you?”

Tom scoffed, feeling the anger rise in him. His brother, his oh-so perfect, stupid brother was marrying his ex-girlfriend. The ex-girlfriend who was the reason for the way his life was going, the reason why his life had crumbled down and became a pile of shit. He thought she had been the one, he had been so fucking sure of it.

Well, apparently he had been wrong.

“Tom, don’t you think it’s time to move one? Please come to your brothers wedding, we would be so happy to see you!”

“I’d love to come mom, but I’ve got so little time, you know what a time-consuming, important job I have, and at the moment everything is going uphill!” He lied.

“Oh, I’m so proud of you Tom! But you do know that your stepfather is offering you a job in his business right? It would be so great if you worked with him, you’d live nearer to us!”

“Yes, I know mom, I’m sorry, but I don’t need the job he’s offering, I’m doing perfectly fine on my own, and money certainly isn’t a problem for me.”

Tom hated his stepfather, he avoided him like the plague, and no way was he going to accept that job. Besides, he had recently turned twenty-one, he was an adult and he could take care of himself.

He heard his mother sigh contentedly over the phone and rambled on about how proud she was of him.

Suddenly he felt a tap on the shoulder. He whipped around; a pale, blue-eyed woman stood in front of him. Far too near. He stepped back, and suddenly words spilled out of her mouth like a waterfall. She spoke and spoke and spoke, getting louder with each word. However, Tom couldn’t understand a word she was saying, what was that language she was speaking in, Gibberish?

“Yes mom, I know,” he said, trying to concentrate on his mother’s words instead of the incomprehensible words this woman was muttering at him.

“Tom? What’s going on? Who’s that?”

“What? Oh! That’s nothing. I’m just… watching TV!” He laughed nervously.

“Well, would you mind turning it down a little please?”

“Sure!” Tom almost yelled, in order to let his mom hear his own voice over the woman’s hissing. “Wait a second, I’m just… gonna turn it down!” He grabbed the woman’s arm, shushing her as he did.

A piercing scream echoed through the room and Tom let go of her immediately. The man sitting on the chair started to laugh uncontrollably as the women inched towards him, hissing at him in her language, giving him the deadliest glare he had ever seen.

“Tom? Tom!” Tom could hear his mom’s voice over the phone.

“One second mom!” He said, struggling to get away from the mental woman in front of him.

“Mr. Kaulitz!” A loud, booming, female voice suddenly reached his ears. He immediately hung up on his mother, stuffing his phone back into his pocket.

“Are you insane?!” The head doctor of the clinic came rushing towards him. Two nurses followed closely and dragged the crazy woman away carefully, causing Tom to breathe out in relief.

“Sorry she, she suddenly attacked me and-”

“You left your cleaning bucket unsupervised Mr. Kaulitz, one of our patients drank three gulps out of it!” She yelled at him.

Tom closed his mouth; the only sound that could be heard was the hysterical laughter from the man who was still sitting on that lonely chair by himself.

“Oh,” Tom finally said.

“Do you even have the slightest idea of how dangerous that is?! Do you realise how unprofessionally you acted?! And phones are not permitted during your work time; I believe I informed you about that earlier today!” She clenched her fists, her eyes sparkling fiercely at him.

Tom swallowed audibly and shrugged, not sure of what to respond.

“You are fired Mr. Kaulitz! Fired!” She yelled, hurrying away to attend the patient that had been thirsty enough to drink dirty, soapy water.

Tom gaped, his eyes widening in disbelief.

“Come to my office when you’re ready and pick up your papers!” She called back, before disappearing into the hallway.

“Wow, I think I just broke my personal record,” Tom muttered to himself, kicking a chair in anger.

He couldn’t believe it, he had actually managed to get fired on the same day he had been hired, and he had only had this job for a couple of hours.

Fucking unbelievable.

Tom sat on the floor in one of the bathrooms, his back leaning against the wall and his mobile pressed to his ear.

“Um, mom, hello? Yes, sorry about before… Yeah, I’ll explain later just… um, is the offer for a job in Gordon’s business still up? Ok… Yes, yes I’ll come to the wedding to talk about the job, yeah. Thanks mom, I’ll call you later when I’m home. Yes, you too, bye.”

He hung up sighing loudly. He let his head fall back against the wall with a loud bang and closed his eyes. This was unbelievable, fucking unbelievable. Could his life get any more complicated?

Almost silent footsteps tapped along the hallway, through the psychiatric clinic. A young, black-haired man, about eighteen years of age, tiptoed towards the bathroom quietly, holding a fluffy bathrobe in his delicate hands. He was wearing his nightgown and he was, as usual, barefooted. He didn’t like the feeling of his feet being trapped in shoes. He hated to be locked up in any way, and it was only understandable. The poor boy had been locked up for the entire eighteen years of his young life. The first sixteen years he had been locked up in his parent’s house by his overly protective mother. She had never let him go out and experience freedom, and she hadn’t allowed him to get in contact with other people. When his mother died, he got transferred into the psychiatric clinic, where he had been staying for the past two years. Again he was locked up, isolated from the world. He had no friends, he spoke to no one and he was lonesome.

The black-haired boy hurried into the nearest bathroom. He grabbed the chair, which was meant for nurses that had to supervise a patient who was either showering or taking a bath, and placed it on a spot on the floor where the ceiling was covered with pipes and tubes. He pulled the soft belt through the loops of the bathrobe and threw the useless robe aside.

Tom inhaled a deep breath and opened his exhausted eyes. As soon as his vision focused, he squinted them, trying to figure out whether he was hallucinating or actually seeing what he thought he was seeing. He looked straight through a small doorway and saw a pair of barefooted feet standing on a chair on their tiptoes. He ducked his head a little, trying to see properly, but all he saw were feet and legs covered by a nightgown that reached the person’s knees. He crawled forward, until he almost reached the doorway, and saw a pale, black-haired boy tying a fluffy, white bathrobe’s belt, which was tied to a tube on the ceiling, around his neck.

“What are you doing?” He asked, almost amusedly.

The boy didn’t even flinch. “This is the girl’s bathroom,” he simply replied quietly, tightening the fluffy belt around his neck.

“You’re not a girl either,” Tom smirked, watching the boy with interest.

The boy ignored him and Tom quirked a brow when he saw him take a deep breath, and close his eyes. He sat back a little, watching the scene in front of him with a half amused, half worried expression on his face. It was only when he noticed the boy go on his tiptoes and push himself off the chair, that he jumped up and grabbed the skinny body around its waist, holding it up to prevent the rope from tightening around the long exposed neck.

The boy squeezed his eyes shut, taking short hectic breaths. Tom reached up with one hand to untie the belt around the boy’s neck hastily. His heart was racing and his fingers were being clumsy, making it even harder for him than it already was. Finally, he released the knot, and set the boy down onto the floor, grabbing him by the shoulders tightly.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” He yelled at him, panic evident in his voice.

The black-haired boy trembled uncontrollably, trying to writhe out of Tom’s firm grasp.

“Don’t… touch,” he said frantically, pushing against Tom’s chest with his hands.

Tom let go of him, trying to lock their eyes, but it was useless. The boy avoided Tom’s gaze and rubbed at his shoulders furiously, right where Tom had touched him.

Tom took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his own, slightly shaking self down. “Don’t you ever, ever, do that again, ok? Never again,” he said as calmly as possible, panting through his nose as he stared at the boys trembling form.

The boy lifted his head a little, finally meeting Tom’s gaze. “Ok,” he nodded quietly.
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Barefoot (by sapere Aude) Empty Re: Barefoot (by sapere Aude)

Bericht van Gast wo mei 28, 2008 9:25 pm

O_________________________O

*freaked out*
ok dan xD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 28, 2008 9:30 pm

xD is dat positief of negatief?

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo mei 28, 2008 10:01 pm

leuk dat je dees ook post Very Happy hijs egt mooi he I love you

xx Chi sunny

btw-wat vindt gij van 'oh, brother' Joyce?
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 28, 2008 10:03 pm

oh brother?
*denkt*
ah ja, die nieuwe fic eh
goh kweet nie, hij s wel helemaal anders dan die andere van haar eh xD
ma tot nu toe vink hem nog wel goed Very Happy
alleen darkroom van haar vink iets minder
ale, het idee is wel goed, ma te veel seks vindek
mjah

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast wo mei 28, 2008 10:12 pm

weer ne tc?

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 28, 2008 10:14 pm

goh ik weet het eig nie Very Happy
tot nu toe ng nie nee, ma wrs gaat het da ergens in't verhaal wel worden peinzek
ma lees gwn ne keer! 't is mooi, echt
en als er ooit seks-stukke inkome zalk et er wel bijzette da ge allemaal gewaarschuwd bent
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast wo mei 28, 2008 10:33 pm

ma gewaarschuwd
ni vn da
kvind tc verhale gwn vuil om te wete da da...ja twincest is

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 28, 2008 10:50 pm

jama, deze zijn mooi
geloof me
vraag ma aan Lari
en Kitty
en Jill
en Katleen
en Chi
en weetikveel wie van dees forum ze ng leest
Razz

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo mei 28, 2008 11:25 pm

hehe, zekers, ze zijn egt mooi Very Happy
maar de hoeveelheid sex die in een verhaal voorkomt maakt mij dus helemaal nix uit he xD
ik vind alle verhalen van haar wel mooi ^^
ik ben een btj gaan rondzoeken naar andere verhalen en kben er achter gekomen dat er ook een stel heel leuke vampierverhalen zijn Very Happy
*is eignlk verslaafd aan vampieren en al dat magische gedoe*
*à la HP xD (Harry Potter)*

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast wo mei 28, 2008 11:27 pm

joycie_ke schreef:xD is dat positief of negatief?

xxx

positief op het verhaal
die psychiatrische mense zijn gwn... eng xD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 28, 2008 11:29 pm

ah nee, vampierverhalen is nu niet direct mijn ding
:p
ik las vroeger wel harry potter ff xD
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo mei 28, 2008 11:30 pm

haha, kben verslaafd aan harry potter geweest xD
maar ik vind dat allemaal dus helemaal 'geweldig' die vampiercerhalen, weerwolven, DRAKEN(mijn favo ^^), heksen, tovenaars etc.
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast wo mei 28, 2008 11:33 pm

mimimi ^^
*denkt spontaan aan haar eigen ff wolfgirl xD*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo mei 28, 2008 11:33 pm

jaaa, gaat ge daar nog mee verder?
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast wo mei 28, 2008 11:52 pm

ja ik ehb opt moemnt gn inspi, kga binnekort beginne poste, tgeen wak al heb is al gebeta'ed ^^ zodus

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo mei 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Very Happy
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke vr mei 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Bill

“Here are your papers Mr. Kaulitz.”

“Thanks,” Tom mumbled, avoiding the head doctors gaze.

“Tom,” she sighed, entwining her hands on the desk in front of her. “Get a grip. Find a job and take it seriously, don’t throw your life away like that.”

Tom rolled his eyes and stood up abruptly. “I’m not throwing my life away, and I certainly don’t need your advice thank you,” he scoffed.

“Whatever you say Mr. Kaulitz,” the serious tone in her voice returned. “Good luck with your next job, you may leave now.”

Tom stopped when he reached the door, and turned around to look at the head doctor. “You know,” he started, “You should be more attentive towards your patients, keep a better eye on them.”

Tom could see the doctor’s jaw clench. “You may leave now,” she repeated sternly.

And without another word, he left.

The black-haired boy, who had previously been saved by Tom, closed his little old fashioned, cream coloured suitcase and lifted it off his dresser. It wasn’t heavy, not at all. After all, he didn’t have many possessions, and certainly not enough to fill the suitcase with.

He left his small, unspectacular room, and closed the door behind him quietly. Barefoot, he tiptoed through the deserted corridor, his hearing senses alert. He could already see the exit at the end of the hallway, the automatic door closing slowly, indicating that the dread-head had just left the building mere seconds ago.

The guard sitting behind the soundproof glass, with monitors all around him, sat sound asleep in his chair. The boy’s tummy fluttered with excitement as he hurried past the sentry, slipping through the slowly closing door rapidly. The moment he set foot in the outside world, a soft click reached his ears, indicating that the door had finally fully closed behind him.

He saw a dreadlocked head leaving the psychiatric clinic’s premises and disappearing around the corner. On the spur of the moment, he decided to follow him and stepped into a world unknown to him, barefooted.

Tom strolled through the streets, kicking a stone in front of him. Today he had woken up with a stranger in his bed, gotten a new job, lost it only hours after, accepted the invitation to his brother’s and ex-girlfriend’s wedding and saved a mentally deranged boy from hanging himself, and all that in only a few hours. The day was far from over, and he was already dreading what else fate might have in mind for him for today.

Tom didn’t believe in fate or destiny, or any of the crap for that matter. But if it did exist, he was sure it hated his fucking guts and was most definitely attuned to make his life a living hell.

He turned a corner, into the small, narrow street he lived in. He had a faint feeling of being followed, but ignored it as best he could. When he reached his apartment, he climbed the five steps and looked around before opening the door. However, the street was deserted, just as he had expected. Shaking his head at himself, he opened the door and stepped inside, only to be greeted by the all too familiar smell of rotting rubbish which accumulated in front of his neighbour’s door, only because that guy was too lazy to take those five extra steps and place the rubbish outside instead.

Holding his nose, he climbed the steps to the first floor, and opened the door to his apartment. He relaxed immediately as he stepped inside the small room. There was no place like home.

The pale boy jumped out of the breach he had been hiding in, which had been just big enough to fit a skinny body like himself in it. He raced up the five steps and shoved his little suitcase inside the door, stopping it from closing completely. He waited until the dread-head reached the first floor, before he slipped through the door and let it close behind him.

The black-haired boy scrunched up is nose at the smell and suddenly felt the urge to gag. He held his suitcase tightly against his chest and tiptoed up the stairs quietly. The floor was cold underneath his feet, but he didn’t care. When he reached the top of the steps, he was glad to find only one door on the first floor.

Hesitantly, he approached the single door on this floor and knocked on it softly.

knock knock knock

Tom groaned and glared at the door. He was in no mood for visitors right now, and the only visitors he ever got were either people he owed money to, or the postman. He really couldn’t handle any of that right now.

Swearing under his breath, he crawled out of bed and stomped towards the door. He had taken off his irritating suit and was now only in his boxers and the shirt he had worn underneath the suit. He had planned on taking a nap, hoping to wake up to a new life.

Overly annoyed he glared through the peephole on his door and gasped. Two hazel, perfectly almond-shaped eyes stared back at him innocently. He pulled back and shook his head in disbelief, blinking a few times.

“What the fuck,” he muttered, and took another glance through the peephole.

He hadn’t imagined it. The black-haired, suicidal, mentally deranged teenage boy actually stood outside his door, waiting to be let in.

Tom stepped back, running a hand through his hair in distress. He yanked the door open, causing the boy to flinch, and stare at him with big, frightened eyes. Tom grabbed the boys arm, and pulled him through the door roughly, slamming it shut behind him.

A piercing scream escaped the boy’s lips as he struggled to release his arm from Tom’s grip. His eyes were wide and he took a deep breath, ready to scream again.

“Shut the fuck up!” Tom yelled, tightening his grip on the boy’s arm.

The boy shut his eyes tightly and whimpered incomprehensible words under his breath. His body was trembling uncontrollably as he tried to writhe out of Tom’s grip.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows, loosening his grip a little.

Don’t… touch

It echoed through his head. He let go of the boy’s arm immediately, and stepped back. The black-haired boy’s eyes shot open instantly and he rubbed at his arm furiously.

Tom stared at him for a while, not wanting to believe his eyes. “What are you doing here?” He finally asked.

“I followed you,” the boy answered, still rubbing his arm.

“I can see that,” Tom scoffed, starting to pace back and forth. He rubbed a hand over his face and came to a halt in front of the boy.

“Why?” He asked him, crossing his arms.

“I wanted to be with you,” he simply answered, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows. “What?” He asked incredulously.

The boy clutched his suitcase tightly against his chest. “I wanted to be-”

“I heard you the first time!” Tom spat.

The eighteen year old flinched and Tom sighed, starting to pace once more. He muttered obscenities underneath his breath, too quietly for the boy to hear.

Finally Tom halted, and sat down on a chair by the kitchen table. “What’s your name?” He asked, doing his best to stay calm.

“Bill,” the boy answered, lowering his suitcase onto the floor.

Tom buried his face into his hands, trying to stop himself from having a mental breakdown. Bill watched the dread-head’s actions, chewing on the inside of his cheeks nervously. Tom didn’t move or speak anymore, so Bill decided to take a look around the room.

He spotted a few photos hanging on the fridge. He walked towards it and looked at them. Most of them were of a pretty blond woman, smiling brightly in all of them. Tom was in two of these pictures, hugging and kissing the blonde.

“Is that your girlfriend?” Bill asked, turning around to look at Tom.

Tom removed his hands from his face and saw Bill pointing at the blonde in the pictures.

“Was,” he muttered, staring blankly at the picture Bill was pointing out.

Bill cocked his head in confusion.

“She left me,” Tom explained.

“Oh,” Bill said, looking back at the picture. “Are you sad?” He asked Tom.

Tom stared at the picture. “No.”

“I would be sad if my girlfriend left me.”

“You have a girlfriend?” Tom asked incredulously, tearing his eyes from the picture to look at Bill.

“No,” Bill answered, moving to sit down at the table across from Tom. “But if I had a girlfriend I would be sad if she left me,” he explained.

Tom sighed, letting his head fall onto the table. Bill was the last thing Tom needed in his fucked up life right now. He had saved Bill, he had done a good deed by preventing a young man from ending his life, weren’t you supposed to be rewarded for a good deed? Shouldn’t his life be going uphill from now on, after having saved a person’s life? No, because neither Fate, nor God, nor Destiny existed. So instead he got punished for something good he had done.

“Look, we need to get you back,” he decided.

“What? No!” Bill stood up abruptly, shaking his head frantically. “No,” he repeated.

“Look, Bill,” Tom sighed, standing up. “You need to go back, you belong there,” he explained.

“I don’t want to go back, I don’t want to be locked up,” he continued shaking his head.

“Bill,” Tom said sternly, laying a hand on the black-haired boy’s shoulder.

“No!” Bill screeched, slapping Tom’s hand away, “Don’t touch me!”

“Jesus Christ!” Tom yelled, burying both hands in his dreads. “You’re crazy for God’s sake! You belong in that place! Don’t you realize? You aren’t mentally stable enough to live in the real world! You’ll get hurt! Fuck!” Tom grabbed an empty glass which was stood on the table and flung it against the wall behind him.

Bill winced at the shattering sound of glass breaking and covered his ears with his hands.

Tom pressed the heels of his hands into his eyes and breathed in deeply. He turned back around to face Bill.

”We need to get you back,” he said as calmly as possible. “You’re only safe at that place, you can’t live in the real world, it’s hard and it’s cruel, you’ll get hurt,” he repeated.

“Not if I stay with you,” Bill mumbled, avoiding Tom’s gaze.

Tom shut his eyes tightly and massaged his temples. “Bill,” he said insistently.

“I feel safe with you!”

“Fucking hell Bill!” Tom growled. “Look, I’m glad you appreciate my heroic action of having saved your life, and I’m glad you listened to me and didn’t hang yourself after I left. But you can’t stay with me, ok? I need to take you back.”

“No,” Bill said stubbornly. “I don’t think it was coincidence that you were there at the right moment to stop me. I want to stay with you. You saved me and now you keep me,” Bill crossed his arms childishly.

Tom tilted his head back and released a breathy laugh. This couldn’t be happening. Not now. Not to him.

He fell back down onto the chair and rubbed a hand over his forehead. “Fine,” he sighed. “Fine, stay here tonight, and we’ll see what tomorrow brings, ok?” He looked at Bill questioningly.

Bill smiled and nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, ok,” he said happily.

“If you get in my way I’ll kick you out, and then you can find your way back alone,” Tom warned, standing up and strolling towards the fridge. “Are you hungry?” He asked, sticking his head into the cool.

Bill shrugged. He hadn’t eaten much today, but his tummy wasn’t really protesting.

“Hello?” Tom said, turning around. “I asked you something.”

“I answered.”

“Well, what did you answer,” Tom asked, trying not to lose his cool already.

Bill repeated the shrug. Tom groaned and turned back towards the fridge.

“Whatever, I’ll make a pizza, if you’re hungry by then you can have some.”

Bill furrowed his eyebrows and cocked his head. “What’s a pizza?” He asked.

Tom pulled the pizza out of the fridge and threw it onto the table in front of Bill. “How can you not know what pizza is?” He shook his head, turning on the oven.

“Can you eat it?” Bill asked, poking the box.

“You can eat what’s inside,” Tom replied, taking the pizza out of the box and removing the plastic around it.

“It doesn’t look very nice,” Bill muttered, watching Tom shove it into the oven.

“Well you don’t have to eat it.” Tom sat down at the table with a sigh. He stared at Bill, watching him play with the hem of his hospital-like gown.

“Don’t you ever get pizza at the clinic?” He broke the silence.

Bill shook his head, his gaze fixed on his hands.

“What do they give you to eat there?” He was genuinely curious now, but he would never admit that.

“Bread, vegetables, soup,” Bill shrugged, keeping his gaze low.

“Nothing else?”

Bill shook his head.

“Ew,” Tom pulled a disgusted face. “And for dessert?” He asked.

“Fruit.”

“And chocolate? Or sweets? Candy?”

Bill shook his head, finally meeting Tom’s gaze. “The nurses say it’s bad, you can’t eat that.”

Tom scoffed. “Well the nurses are stupid then,” he said, looking into the oven to see how far the pizza was. He heard Bill gasp behind him.

“What?” Tom asked, closing the oven. Two more minutes, then it should be ready.

“You can’t insult the nurses! You’ll get into trouble!” His eyes were wide.

Tom laughed, slouching back down onto the chair. “Well, the nurses aren’t here now, right?”

Bill shook his head, and lowered his eyes back onto the table. Tom rolled his eyes and stood up to get a plate and the pizza cutter. He really didn’t know how to handle a person like Bill and he strongly believed that people like him belonged into a psychiatric clinic. He couldn’t imagine that any normal person would be able to live with somebody who had psychological problems.

Bill belonged into the clinic, where the nurses knew how to treat him, and Tom was going to take him back tomorrow. No matter how much Bill protested, he’d find a way.
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke vr mei 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Tom took a drag of his cigarette whilst he observed the eighteen year old boy who was sleeping in his bed. He had decided to let Bill sleep in his bed and he would take the small couch that stood not far from the bed.

But he couldn’t fall asleep. He knew it was stupid, but there were so many things in his apartment which Bill could easily use to hurt himself or Tom with, and he just had this uneasy feeling nagging away at his insides.

Yes, he was tired, fucking tired, but his eyes simply wouldn’t stay shut. So he fixed them onto the sleeping form on his bed. Watching the tiny chest rise and fall steadily.

The dread-head took a last drag from his cigarette and pressed it out in an ashtray on the floor next to the couch. He lay down and pulled the thin blanket over himself.

Somehow, Tom couldn’t help but feel some kind of sympathy towards Bill. Basically, he felt sorry for him. He wondered what had happened to the boy that ended up leaving him with a mental problem. He obviously didn’t like being touched; Tom had figured that one out by now. He didn’t know whether Bill only started screaming when he touched him or when anybody touched him; it was still a problem though. He wondered what other problems Bill had. He seemed to be capable of speaking normally and keep a proper conversation going. Tom hadn’t noticed anything weird about Bill’s conversational skills; the only thing he had noticed was that Bill was very much like a child. He sometimes used words only children used, and he reacted like a child to certain things. But that was probably the clinic’s fault, because they kept him locked up and treated him like a child.

Tom sighed, forcing his eyes closed. He couldn’t help but feel a little bad for planning on taking Bill back to the clinic tomorrow, but he quickly pushed the feeling aside. He really didn’t need a mentally deranged teenager in his life right now, and besides, the clinic was probably already looking for him.

The dreadlocked man did feel sorry for Bill, since the clinic pretty much was a shit-hole, but then again, so was his apartment. Actually, his entire life was a shit-hole, only that he had no nurses that took care of him, so maybe, Bill couldn’t really complain.

Tom could feel himself drift off to sleep, finally. Images of Bill’s first pizza flashed through his mind and an almost silent chuckle escaped his lips. It had been quite an amusing scene. Bill had liked the pizza so much, he ended up eating over half of it, and Tom had gladly let him. After all, Bill looked like he could do with a little more weight on those ribs.

Tom heard Bill shift in his bed and his eyes shot open immediately. He sat up to take a closer look, but Bill had simply turned his head to the other side. Tom could see his face now; he was smiling in his sleep, a quiet, content sigh escaping his lips.

Exhaling with relief, Tom flopped back down onto the sofa. He tucked himself in properly and finally drifted off to sleep, the tiniest of smiles lingering on his lips.
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill vr mei 30, 2008 11:29 pm

meerheid!

x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van joycie_ke za mei 31, 2008 12:19 am

oke Very Happy

3 TOM
“Morning,” Tom mumbled, puffing out a cloud of blue smoke when he saw Bill stir.

Bill cracked an eye open, taking in his surroundings. His lips formed a smile when he remembered where he was. He stretched contentedly and sat up, looking at Tom through sleepy eyes.

“Hello,” he smiled quietly.

Tom gave him a nod, sucking at his cigarette almost nervously. “Sleep well?” He asked the black-haired boy.

Bill nodded feverishly; he had had the best sleep in years.

“Ok, good… good,” Tom nodded, taking another drag and inhaling the smoke deeply. “I’m taking you back today, now.”

“No,” Bill said immediately, shaking his head.

“Bill-”

“No!” Bill yelled, wrapping the covers around his body protectively.

“Jesus Christ Bill! Stop making such a big deal out of it!” Tom said loudly.

“I don’t want to go back!” Bill glared, he looked angry.

“Mother fuck-” Tom interrupted himself and pointed a finger at Bill accusingly. “You- you…” He drifted off.

Bill buried himself deeper into the covers, his eyes never leaving Tom’s.

“Ok… ok, calm down Tom,” The dread-head muttered, flicking his cigarette out of the window. “Ok,” he repeated. He started pacing, his eyes piercing Bill’s as if starting a staring contest.

He stopped, falling onto the couch. “Do you like ice-cream?” He asked.

“Ice-cream?” Bill cocked his head.

“Yes, ice-cream,” Tom said, annoyance evident in his voice.

“Um, yes, but the nurses don’t let us have it often,” Bill replied quietly, a little confused.

“Ok, well, we are gonna go have some ice-cream then, you want to?” Tom asked, taking a nervous drag from his newly lit cigarette.

Bill’s eyes went wide, “Really?”

Tom nodded, exhaling a cloud of smoke. “Sure, you can have two flavours if you want to, but we have to go now.”

Bill’s face brightened. He hadn’t had ice-cream in ages, he couldn’t even really remember what it tasted like, but he knew he had always loved it.

“Ok,” Bill nodded eagerly, crawling out of bed.

Tom flicked the unfinished cigarette out of the window and slipped into his jacket. “Ok then, let’s go.”

Bill grabbed his suitcase and followed Tom out of the door. Tom stopped, looking Bill up and down. “Where are you shoes?” He pointed at Bill’s feet.

“I don’t wear any,” Bill told him, clutching onto his suitcase tightly.

Tom raised a brow. “Ok, whatever, let’s get going.”

“Your t-shirt?” Bill asked.

“No.”

“The wheel thing you’re using to drive?”

“No.”

Bill looked around. What else hadn’t he mentioned yet which was black? He pulled at a lock of his hair, twirling it around his finger absentmindedly.

“Oh!” Bill suddenly exclaimed. “My hair!”

“Yes,” Tom sighed, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

Bill squealed and wiggled in the backseat, looking around the car. “Ok,” he said excitedly. “I spy, with my little eye-”

Suddenly there was a loud ‘pop’ and the car halted abruptly, a cloud of grey-ish, almost black smoke emerging from the front.

“Fuck,” Tom muttered, gaping at the smoke coming out of his car. “Fuck!” He yelled, punching the steering wheel, causing it to honk.

Bill flinched in the backseat, wrapping his arms around his suitcase tightly. Tom opened the car door forcefully, and stepped out of the car, moving to the front to get a better look at the damage.

“How the fuck did that happen?” He yelled, his voice unnaturally high pitched. He shook his head, “This can’t be happening, it can’t.”

Bill wanted to ask the dread-head what was wrong, and realized he didn’t even know the man’s name.

“Fuck this,” he heard Tom mutter. “We are almost there anyway.”

Tom walked to the back of the car and opened Bill’s car door. “C’mon out, the car’s broken, we’re there now anyway,” Tom told him.

Bill smiled; he couldn’t wait to have some ice-cream. He got out of the car, dragging his suitcase with him, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the building only a few metres away from them.

”No,” Bill said, shaking his head. “No!” He crawled back into the car rapidly, pressing himself against the door on the other side.

“Bill,” Tom said through gritted teeth. “Get out.” He had had enough, it was all too much for him, and he had to get rid of Bill before his brother’s wedding, which was in two days.

“No! You said we were going to get some ice-cream!” Bill almost yelled, a panicked look in his eyes.

“Well I lied Bill, ok? I lied! Now get out of the fucking car and go back to your home!” Tom reached forward to grab Bill by the arm.

“No!” Bill screamed, kicking his legs out. “I’m not going back!”

“Well guess what, I’m making you,” Tom stared at him angrily, his jaw clenching.

“I’ll hang myself,” Bill glared at him.

Tom was caught off guard for a moment. “What?” He asked incredulously.

Bill was panting; he tried to catch his breath before continuing to talk. “If you make me go back, I’ll hang myself and it will be your fault,” he said threateningly calm, his small chest rising and falling quickly.

Tom’s eye twitched, his fists clenching tightly. “You little…”

“I’ll do it,” Bill threatened, and it was obvious that he was being serious.

Tom shook his head in disbelief, backing away. “I can’t believe this, I can’t believe you.”

Bill swallowed hard, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down at the action. He was being serious. If Tom made him go back to that place, he would finish what Tom had interrupted last time, he couldn’t take it any longer, he wanted to be free.

“What is this?” Bill asked, looking around the big double-decker vehicle they were sat in.

“A bus,” Tom mumbled, trying to give Bill the cold shoulder.

“Where is it taking us?” The black-haired boy asked amazed.

“To the train station.”

Bill’s eyes widened, “We are going to see a train?”

Tom secretly rolled his eyes. “We are going to ride in one,” he told Bill unenthusiastically.

Bill’s eyes lit up, and he squealed, wiggling in his seat.

“Ticket.” A bored voice rang to their right.

Tom fished the bus travel ticket for two passengers out of his pocket and showed it to the man; the man punched a hole into it and gave it back to Tom, turning to the next passenger. Bill observed the scene, furrowing his eyebrows.

He leaned forward, bringing his lips to Tom’s ear. “psst” He whispered.

Tom cocked a brow, looking at Bill from the corner of his eyes. “Um, yes?”

“That man just put a hole into your ticket,” the raven-haired teen whispered, staring at the ticket in Tom’s hand.

Tom snorted, holding the ticket up for both of them to see. “He has to do that,” Tom started. “The hole means that he’s already seen it and we’re allowed to drive on this bus,” Tom explained as simply as possible.

Bill’s mouth formed a silent ‘o’, leaning back into his seat. He noticed a woman sitting the seat in front of them stare at him. The woman’s eyes on him made him feel watched and uncomfortable, and he sent Tom an insecure look.

Tom noticed. “It’s the first time my friend’s taking the bus,” he told the woman politely.

She tore her eyes from Bill and averted them to Tom for two seconds, before turning back around to face the front. Tom pulled a face behind her back, causing Bill to snort.

“Here,” Tom said, laying the ticket into Bill’s open palm. “You can have it.”

Bill’s face brightened, “Really?”

Tom nodded, causing a wide smile to appear Bill’s lips.

“Thank you!”

The commotion at the train station was too much, stressing Tom out as he pushed through the people, keeping an eye on Bill. “C’mon!” He urged Bill on, stopping himself from grabbing the boy’s wrist every now and then.

“But the trains are on the other side!” Bill protested, pointing into the opposite direction they were heading in.

“I know, we are going to the bathroom first, I need to piss,” Tom told him, walking through the crowd at a rapid pace.

Bill kept up, dodging people and tiptoeing through the crowd speedily, clutching his little suitcase tightly to his chest. Finally they reached the men’s bathroom and Tom immediately headed for the urinals, opening his fly before he even positioned himself properly. Bill followed, coming to a halt closely to Tom.

Tom stopped what he was doing, covering his open fly with both hands. “Um, do you mind?” He asked, giving Bill a look.

Bill looked up at him innocently, he didn’t budge.

Tom groaned, doing his zip up and heading for one of the stalls. He opened the cubicle door and stepped inside, Bill once more followed closely.

“Out!” Tom told him incredulously.

Bill shook his head.

Releasing a frustrated sound, Tom closed the stall behind them, and turned Bill around quickly, letting go of him before he threw another tantrum about being touched. However, Bill didn’t protest, and stayed with his back turned to Tom.

The dread-head opened his pants in annoyance and reached for his length. Bill threw a secret look over his shoulder, and gasped silently.

“Sit down!” He told Tom.

Tom froze. “What?” He asked bewildered.

“Standing isn’t good, you’re not allowed to stand,” Bill told him. “You’ll wet the toilet seat.”

Tom closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. “Fine!” He hissed, pulling his pants down to his knees roughly. He sat down on the seat and leaned and elbow on his knee, holding his face up in his hand. Bill started to hum a tune as he waited for Tom rather impatiently.

“What’s your name?” He suddenly blurted out.

Tom raised his eyebrows, a little taken aback. He had totally forgotten that Bill didn’t even know his name yet. “Tom,” he told him.

“Tom,” Bill repeated softly. “I like it,” he smiled.

“Um… thanks,” Tom mumbled, leaning his face back into his hand.

He found it a little hard to piss with a mentally deranged person standing right in front of him.

“What are you doing?” Bill asked, as Tom’s credit card disappeared into the cash-machine.

“I’m getting money,” he told him. “Look.”

Bill stepped closer and watched Tom type in his secret code. He pressed a few more buttons and then held is hand out in front of a long slit below the screen.

“And now I get my money, it comes out of here,” he explained.

Bill watched fascinated, wondering how long it took for the money to appear.

“What the fuck?” Tom muttered, pressing a few more buttons, but the money didn’t come.

His credit card had gotten cancelled.

”You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” he laughed in disbelief.

“Me?” Bill asked wide eyed.

“No,” Tom mumbled, stopping himself from snapping at the innocent boy.

“Fuck!” Tom yelled, kicking the machine. He stuffed the card back into his wallet and almost grabbed Bill’s hand. “Let’s go,” he said, heading towards the trains and expecting the black-haired teen to follow him.

He did.

They settled into a free department on the train which had two small bunk beds in it. Tom crawled into one and Bill into the other, both exhausted from the day.

Suddenly, Bill gasped loudly.

“What is it?” Tom asked him a little worriedly.

“We don’t have a ticket to ride on this train!”

“Um…” Tom swallowed, his eyes roaming the department, trying to look for an excuse.

His gaze falls upon Bill’s little suitcase.

“You’ve still got the ticket I gave you in the bus don’t you?” He asked him.

Bill’s eyes darted to his suitcase, and he relaxed. “Oh, yeah,” he breathed.

He had stored the bus ticket in his suitcase, and it even had a hole, meaning they were allowed to ride. Bill settled back down into bed, pulling the thin covers up to his chin.

Tom settled back down too, relieved that Bill believed him. Thank God for the black-haired boy’s naivety. Tom still didn’t know what had happened to Bill that had made him the way he was, but he was too scared to ask. Scared how Bill would react to the question, and somewhat scared of the answer.

The dread-head propped himself up on one elbow, looking at Bill who lay across the room.

“Do you have any other problems besides the touching?” He asked curiously.

Bill turned to look at him, a confused expression on his face, “What do you mean?”

Tom cleared his throat. “Do you like, hear voices for example?” He asked.

“Yeah,” Bill said quietly and turned onto his back to stare at the ceiling.

Tom’s eyes widened in surprise. “You do?” He asked incredulously.

Bill nodded.

“What do they say?” Tom asked interestedly.

For a moment there was silence, before Bill answered, “What do they say?” He repeated Tom’s words.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and then it dawned on him. “Oh! You hear my voice?”

Bill sat up abruptly. “Yes! Why? Is anybody else here?” His eyes darted around the tiny department suspiciously, even a little frightened.

“No,” Tom chuckled. “No, it’s only us two,” he grinned.

“Oh, ok, good,” Bill relaxed, laying back down and closing his eyes. “Tom?” He asked.

“Hm?” Tom closed his tired eyes too.

“Am I your friend?” Bill chewed on his bottom lip.

“What?” Tom’s eyes flew open.

“In the bus you said I was your friend, when you spoke to the old lady,” Bill explained.

“Oh,” Tom said quietly, staring at the ceiling. “Um, yeah… You’re my friend for this journey, alright?”

Bill’s face brightened and his eyes lit up as he opened them. “Ok,” he nodded enthusiastically. He wiggled in his bed, feeling ready to squeal with happiness, but he held it back. Besides, he was super tired. “Good night,” he yawned closing his eyes, and buried his face into the pillow.

“Night,” Tom smiled, laying down properly and pulling the thin cover over his body.

“Tom…”

“Hm, what?” Tom asked, turning his head to look at Bill.

“What?” Bill’s eyes opened.

“You said my name,” Tom cocked a brow.

“Yeah,” Bill simply replied.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, “Why?”

Bill smiled, turning to lie on his side so he could face Tom, “Because I like it.”

~
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast za mei 31, 2008 12:47 am

cutie toch he ^^ die bill ^^
*squeezed hem*
*ziet Bill hyperventilere omda em in dees fic ni graag aangeraakt word*
O____________O
*laat los*
srry Bill ^^

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider za mei 31, 2008 11:06 am

hehe, lieve live billy ^^.^^
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Jill ma jun 02, 2008 6:04 pm

oh?
kheb gister ni meer gereageert?

owkéé dan zegk het nu: MEEEEEEEEERHEID O______________O
nu?

deez is zo een machtig verhaal
kvraag me af wnr tom da van bills verleden teweten komt..
x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van joycie_ke ma jun 02, 2008 7:19 pm

gehe xD
als Tom da tewetenkomt is die zen reactie geniaal xD
zal ik ng wat posten? ja hea ^^
*gaat zoeken*

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: