Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels) - PART 2

+4
Jill
Seloinja
Kitty
joycie_ke
8 plaatsers

Pagina 38 van 40 Vorige  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Meeting at the bus stop.   (Engels) - PART 2 - Pagina 38 Empty Re: Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels) - PART 2

Bericht van Chieana Strider di mei 13, 2008 7:00 pm

nu ff geen quotes, zo wel Wink weer wat om naar uit te kijken Razz
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Meeting at the bus stop.   (Engels) - PART 2 - Pagina 38 Empty Re: Meeting at the bus stop. (Engels) - PART 2

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 13, 2008 7:05 pm

zogouw er iemand quote geef ik een preview xD
deal?

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Bericht van Gast di mei 13, 2008 9:50 pm

joycie_ke schreef:CHAPTER 18 PART 2/3

Ten minutes later Tom arrived at Jess’ Leani's place. He parked the van and hesitated, not sure what to do now. Should he just ring the doorbell, or should he call Jess Leani at her cell. He decided it was probably safer to call her on her cell. If he rang the doorbell there was a chance he’ll wake her parents.
“Oh shit, her parents” Toms suddenly realised. He hadn’t met her parents, what if they didn’t like Tom just showing up at their doorstep at, he looked at the clock, a quarter past six in the morning. O well, he’d just had to take the risk. If he couldn’t stay here, he would just sleep in the car. He couldn’t go back to the hotel now. They would all laugh at him. Nope. If Jess’ Leani's parents didn’t like the idea of him staying here he’d just sleep in the van.
He took his cell and dialled her number. The phone rang a couple times. Just when he feared that her phone was turned of a sleepy voice said: “I hope you better have a good reason to call me at this hour.”
“Hey baby, I miss you too” Tom replied sarcastically.
“Yeah, yeah, I miss you, blabla… “
“You really are tired, aren’t you? Poor baby”
“Hmm?”
“Wait, don’t fall a sleep” Tom pleaded, “Is your room at the front of the house?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Good, look out of your window”
“What? Tom come on. I’m tired. I wanna sleep”
“Please, just one look.” Tom said pleadingly while he got out of the car.
Jess Leani sighed but he could hear her coming out of her bed, “I hate you” she mumbled sleepily
“No you don’t”
“There’s a fine line between love and hate” she mumbled.
“So deep, so early in the morning” Tom grinned, he saw her curtains move and not much later he head appeared at the window. This made him even grin wider.
“You, you…” Jess’ Leani's eyes popped almost out of her head while she stared at Tom.
“Hi,” he waved slightly.
Jess Leani disappeared from before the window. And not even a minute later is appeared at the front door.
“TOMMI” she jumped out of the house and flung herself at Tom. He happily accepted this and his arm flew around her. Almost squeezing her.
Jess Leani buried her face in the base of Tom’s neck. She took a deep breath and remembered how wonderful he smelled again. How wonderful he felt.
“I missed you so much” she mumbled against his neck.
Tom hugged her closer, if that was even possible “I missed you too”.
She pulled slightly back to look at his face and smiled “How come you’re here?”
Tom didn’t reply, he just closed the space between them again by pressing his lips on hers. “We just arrived at the hotel” he gave her another kiss “So I wanted to come to you immediately” another short kiss was shared “I took the van” she kissed him “and here I am” their lips locked and Tom softly licked her bottom lip, begging to let him in. Jess Leani eagerly replied and their tongues started a life of their own.
It didn’t last long before Tom’s hand started to live their own life too, caressing every inch of Jess Leani. But by doing this he realised she was only wearing boxers and a small top. He pulled back. Not that he minded seeing his girlfriend dressed in so little but, “aren’t you cold?” he was concerned too.
“Not now” Jess Leani said and she pulled Tom back to her. Tom gave in since he couldn’t resist Jess Leani when she was like this. Okay, he could never resist her. But the way she was acting wasn’t exactly helping.
“No no no!” he pulled back again, “you should get inside, or you’ll catch a cold”
Jess sighed, “Okay, but you’re coming with me!”
Tom grinned, but then remembered something “won’t your parents mind?”
Jess Leani looked thoughtfully, “well, they leave for work at seven thirty. They aren’t going to wake me up since it’s my day off today, so if you’re quiet they won’t even know you’re there.”
Tom looked doubtfully, he had never met her parents before, if they caught him in their daughters bed it wouldn’t exactly be a great way to meet for the first time.
“Please” Jess Leani stuck out her bottom lip, looking pleadingly at Tom. She played a bit with his dreads and her other hand softly caressed his face. Softly she placed her lips against his’ barely touching them, “please Tommi?”
Tom smiled softly at her. He couldn’t really think straight having pressed Jess Leani against him like this. God, she wasn’t even wearing a bra he now noticed.
“Okay,” he gave in, this made Jess Leani almost squeeze him.
Just when Tom thought he would faint right there from the lack of air and the fact Jess Leani was wearing very little, he could feel almost everything trough the fabric of her shirt, she pulled back.
“Be quiet okay?” she whispered at him, slowly pulling him behind her in the house, “my parents sleep on the first floor” they quietly stepped up the stairs. At the top of the stairs she pointed at a door, and formed the word ‘parents’ without making a sound. Tom silently nodded, getting the hint. Jess Leani took the stairs to the second floor, still dragging Tom behind her. When they reached upstairs she opened the door and guided Tom in.
*doorstreept in iedere lijn Jess' naam en schrijft Leani in de plaats*

preview nu? Smile

EDIT: TADAAAAAAM!

Laatst aangepast door LEANIstar. op di mei 13, 2008 10:15 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 13, 2008 9:59 pm

lol xD
srr ma da telt net nie
wel goed gevonden anders

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast di mei 13, 2008 10:00 pm

ja eh ^^
allez,echt geen preview?
omdak zo n moeite eb gedaan om te quote *pruillip*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 13, 2008 10:02 pm

nope xD
als ge nu de moeite neemt om overal die naam te doorstrepe en er Leani te zette wilk der eens over peinze...

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast di mei 13, 2008 10:03 pm

OK! *gaat editte*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 13, 2008 10:04 pm

lol
laat ma iets weten as ge klaar zijt...
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast di mei 13, 2008 10:18 pm

klaar!

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 13, 2008 10:22 pm

woot
*respect vr Lys groeit*
oke, da verdiend wel preview Smile

PREVIEW
Spoiler:
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast di mei 13, 2008 10:28 pm

haha die preview is zalig!

en wooot,respect *knuft Joyce*

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Mandy di mei 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Oh leuk stukje ! Very Happy
Verlangt naar meer xD

xx pig
Mandy
Mandy
Bill's SterTatoo (*)
Bill's SterTatoo (*)

Aantal berichten : 2236
Leeftijd : 36

http://bill-x-Tokio-Hotel.startspot.nl

Bericht van Chieana Strider di mei 13, 2008 10:39 pm

*gaat quoten voor een stukkie Razz*
*geeft het op en post maar*
machtige lezertjes aant werk Cool
Ten minutes later Tom arrived at Jess’ place. He parked the van and hesitated, not sure what to do now.
waarom ben je dan gegaan *slaat zich voor kopf*
Should he just ring the doorbell, or should he call Jess at her cell.
we w88 tom...
He decided it was probably safer to call her on her cell. If he rang the doorbell there was a chance he’ll wake her parents.
slim hoor Shocked erg slim voor een blondtje Razz
“Oh shit, her parents” Toms suddenly realised. He hadn’t met her parents, what if they didn’t like Tom just showing up at their doorstep at, he looked at the clock, a quarter past six in the morning. O well, he’d just had to take the risk.
late reactie xD
If he couldn’t stay here, he would just sleep in the car. He couldn’t go back to the hotel now. They would all laugh at him. Nope. If Jess’ parents didn’t like the idea of him staying here he’d just sleep in the van.
had hij allemaal wel iets beter kunnen uitdenken...en die stomme kaulitzpride...Rolling Eyes
He took his cell and dialled her number. The phone rang a couple times. Just when he feared that her phone was turned of a sleepy voice said: “I hope you better have a good reason to call me at this hour.”
uuuuuhh, eigenlijk niet
“Hey baby, I miss you too” Tom replied sarcastically.
“Yeah, yeah, I miss you, blabla… “
“You really are tired, aren’t you? Poor baby”
“Hmm?”
“Wait, don’t fall a sleep” Tom pleaded, “Is your room at the front of the house?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Good, look out of your window”
“What? Tom come on. I’m tired. I wanna sleep”
“Please, just one look.” Tom said pleadingly while he got out of the car.
Jess sighed but he could hear her coming out of her bed, “I hate you” she mumbled sleepily
“No you don’t”
“There’s a fine line between love and hate” she mumbled.
“So deep, so early in the morning” Tom grinned, he saw her curtains move and not much later he head appeared at the window. This made him even grin wider.
GO TOMMIE Very Happy:D:D *chearleadermove*
“You, you…” Jess’ eyes popped almost out of her head while she stared at Tom.
“Hi,” he waved slightly.
Jess disappeared from before the window. And not even a minute later is appeared at the front door.
“TOMMI” she jumped out of the house and flung herself at Tom. He happily accepted this and his arm flew around her. Almost squeezing her.
kijk wel een btj uit he tom, ik weet ut, je bent bijna doodgesqueezed hier, maar je vriendinnetje wil graag leven Wink
Jess buried her face in the base of Tom’s neck. She took a deep breath and remembered how wonderful he smelled again. How wonderful he felt.
*kent gevoel* Phil...
“I missed you so much” she mumbled against his neck.
Tom hugged her closer, if that was even possible “I missed you too”.
She pulled slightly back to look at his face and smiled “How come you’re here?”
nou ja, kwas in de buurt toen ik in duitsland reed...wat denk je zelf!! ooit van Jill gehoort!!
Tom didn’t reply, he just closed the space between them again by pressing his lips on hers. “We just arrived at the hotel” he gave her another kiss “So I wanted to come to you immediately” another short kiss was shared “I took the van” she kissed him “and here I am”
lijkt wel een rijmpje xD
their lips locked and Tom softly licked her bottom lip, begging to let him in. Jess eagerly replied and their tongues started a life of their own.
It didn’t last long before Tom’s hand started to live their own life too, caressing every inch of Jess. But by doing this he realised she was only wearing boxers and a small top. He pulled back. Not that he minded seeing his girlfriend dressed in so little but, “aren’t you cold?” he was concerned too.
pappa Tom <3
“Not now” Jess said and she pulled Tom back to her. Tom gave in since he couldn’t resist Jess when she was like this. Okay, he could never resist her. But the way she was acting wasn’t exactly helping.
“No no no!” he pulled back again, “you should get inside, or you’ll catch a cold”
herhaling: pappa Tom <3 (= cuuuuuuttteeeeeee <33)
Jess sighed, “Okay, but you’re coming with me!”
slimme zet
Tom grinned, but then remembered something “won’t your parents mind?”
Jess looked thoughtfully, “well, they leave for work at seven thirty. They aren’t going to wake me up since it’s my day off today, so if you’re quiet they won’t even know you’re there.”
oooeeeh, gaan we spionnetje spelen, daar bennik heel goed in *jumped rond als Bill* "Wat doe je?" "Ik doe jou na" Razz
Tom looked doubtfully, he had never met her parents before, if they caught him in their daughters bed it wouldn’t exactly be a great way to meet for the first time.
haha, kzie ut al voor me; "WTF!" "Hey! I'm the boyfriend of your daughter Very Happy" *ouders fainten* xD kheb teveel fantasie xD
“Please” Jess stuck out her bottom lip, looking pleadingly at Tom. She played a bit with his dreads and her other hand softly caressed his face. Softly she placed her lips against his’ barely touching them, “please Tommi?”
Tom smiled softly at her. He couldn’t really think straight having pressed Jess against him like this. God, she wasn’t even wearing a bra he now noticed.
laat opgemerkt xD zo'n special als hij zou ut tog meteen moeten merken he Wink
“Okay,” he gave in, this made Jess almost squeeze him.
Just when Tom thought he would faint right there from the lack of air and the fact Jess was wearing very little, he could feel almost everything trough the fabric of her shirt, she pulled back.
voelt goed, hè, tommie Razz:twisted:
“Be quiet okay?” she whispered at him, slowly pulling him behind her in the house, “my parents sleep on the first floor” they quietly stepped up the stairs. At the top of the stairs she pointed at a door, and formed the word ‘parents’ without making a sound. Tom silently nodded, getting the hint.
weer zo slim, je zou tog zeggen dat ie niet blondt is xD
Jess took the stairs to the second floor, still dragging Tom behind her. When they reached upstairs she opened the door and guided Tom in.
and then Jess pushed Tom on the bed and they made out untill Jess' parents entered xD nog altijd teveel fantasie Rolling Eyes

voila, nu wilk een stukkie Razz
btw-leuke preview Very Happy
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 13, 2008 10:42 pm

wiieeh quotes
*plet chi*
en danke Mandy Very Happy

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider di mei 13, 2008 11:14 pm

ik wil een stukkie Sad *pleading lips*
of miss quote-quotes Very Happy
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Seloinja wo mei 14, 2008 11:01 pm

joycie_ke schreef:*geeft het op en post maar*
goei plan Very Happy

jah kging quote ma tijd was op Razz
kdoe opn andere keer wel voort Very Happy

omg kben erg Razz

ajaa keeeiii leuk stukkiee Very Happy
Seloinja
Seloinja
Bill's Mascara
Bill's Mascara

Aantal berichten : 1174

https://www.youtube.com/user/Seloinja

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 14, 2008 11:08 pm

danku karo Very Happy
das veel boeiender dan studeren eh Wink
ge kunt nu mss quoten? *subtieeel*

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Jill do mei 15, 2008 7:14 pm

zeg!
komt der ni nog een stuk??

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Chieana Strider do mei 15, 2008 9:29 pm

ik wil een stukkie Sad hebbik wel verdient na mijn quotes...

*en mun vriendje heeft me gedumpt Crying or Very sad*

xx Chi
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke do mei 15, 2008 9:33 pm

echt?? oo, arme Chi
*knuft Chi*
om je op te beuren!
(en omdat Lari me omkoopt)

CHAPTER 18 PART 3
“This is my room.” She silently whispered, “I used to sleep on the second floor. I shared a room with my sister. But since I started working a half year ago and gave money at my parents, they decided I could have the attic to my self.” She flipped on a soft light, so Tom could see the room.
“My sister, Chanysse still sleeps next to my parent’s room though.”
Tom smiled at her “I’m glad you don’t”. He looked around the room.
“Sorry for the mess, I wanted to clean it tomorrow morning, didn’t expect you at this hour.” She smiled apologetically. “Don’t be. You should see my room at home.”
Jess’ room was nice. It had this cosy feeling when you entered it. At one side her bed stood against the wall. It was a two-person bed Tom noticed, slightly upset, he had hoped to be squeezed close to her. At the other side there was a couch and a small table with a television on. Clothes were lying all over the place which made Tom think of his room at home.
“So,” Jess started, clearly trying to distract Tom from looking at the mess, “You want to sleep some more or what?”
Tom focused his attention to Jess and nodded “sleeping would be nice, I didn’t sleep a lot tonight.”
“How come?” Jess asked while she went to her bed, “Just, drop your clothes somewhere” she added, “I don’t have anything in your size, so you’ll just have to sleep in your boxers”
Tom raised his eyebrow.
“Oh, well” she imitated a tomato, “You can keep your shirt on too, of course, if you want”
“Nah” Tom got rid of his clothes quickly and crawled in the bed next to Jess.
“So, how come you didn’t sleep tonight?” Jess asked. Both teens were lying on their sides, faces inches apart, but not touching. Both afraid the other one wanted his space.
“Don’t know,” Tom shrugged “I couldn’t sleep, to exited to see you again I guess”
Jess smiled shyly, not sure what to reply.
Tom softly caressed her face with his hand, he just had to touch her. He had to be close to her. He had missed her so freaking much. It scared him shitless.
“God…” he sighed.
“What?” Jess asked concerned, “is there something wrong”
Tom shook his head and kissed her soundlessly on the lips “I just missed you so fucking much. It’s not normal.”
“I missed you too baby” She pressed herself closer to Tom, wanting to feel him, make sure she wasn’t dreaming, that he was really here.
He shook his head again “Jess, I… I never” he sighed, not sure what to say.
“Hmm?” Jess was almost asleep.
“I’ve never missed anyone as much as I missed you. I missed just being with you, holding you. I’ve never… felt like this.” Tom took a deep breath “I think I love you. I’m in love with you!” He looked at Jess, and saw her breathing steady in and out, her face hidden in the base of his neck. She was asleep. He sighed again “Why don’t I have the guts to say it when you’re fully awake? Or loud enough so you’ll hear it?” He gave her a soft kiss on the top of her head. “I really do love you girl”.
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast do mei 15, 2008 9:55 pm

awwwww ^^
zo'n schattig stukkie ^^
kga quote alsk tijd heb
ma nu benk echt té moe om te quote O.o

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Gast do mei 15, 2008 10:07 pm

damn zo lief ^^
nu wil ik weer alles vervange vn naam XD
da komt ervan eh als ge zo goeie stukskes schrijft Very Happy

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke do mei 15, 2008 10:09 pm

aw, danku Smile

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider do mei 15, 2008 10:12 pm

*knuft trug squeezed Joyce fijn*
sorry, had ik ff nodig xD
sweet stukkie <333
maar ach, ik heb al iemand anders opt oog...(ik ben vreselijk)
ik voel nog niet helemaal geweldig maarja...
het kan er mee door Very Happy

xx Chi

btw-ben ff niet in the mood voor quotes, sorry, it's lame, I know Wink
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Jill za mei 17, 2008 8:45 pm

wo bleibt die ff??

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 38 van 40 Vorige  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: