Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Spilled drinks (Engels)

+3
Jill
Kitty
Mandy
7 plaatsers

Pagina 13 van 14 Vorige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Spilled drinks (Engels) - Pagina 13 Empty Re: Spilled drinks (Engels)

Bericht van Gast ma mei 19, 2008 6:25 pm

lol, jaja snel weer meer xD

Chi ^^? quotes ^^?

Gast
Gast

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Chieana Strider di mei 20, 2008 10:22 am

"So, it's 6 pm... The shops are closing... so what should we do now?" Najra asked while they were walking across the street, with the sound of shops closing all around them...
wat te doen als de winkels dicht zijn...
"I don't know... Actually... I'm a bit hungry! Maybe you should... Make pizza? Since you are Italian..." Bill said with a grin, he mentally slapped himself, he must've sound weird right now... "...Well if you want to, that is" he added to save himself a bit.
stotter stotter Razz Billy weet niet wat te zeggen xD
"Ooh, good idea, you can never eat to much pizza!" she shouted, repeating herself from last night... Bill laughed, then Najra followed his example, bursting in laughter... "We should go the the supermarket though, to get some ingredients..." Najra said, after they stopped laughing.
is wel zo handig xD
Some time later they were eating pizza... self-made pizza! The kitchen looked like a mess...
There was flower everywhere and spatters of tomato-sauce were splattered on the kitchen walls... It looked like they just sliced somebody's head off...
bill in de keuken = horror film xD
"This is good! Much better the pizza hut indeed" Bill said while he was taking another slice of the plate "Thanks" Najra smiled.
flirt flirt...I love you
"So..." she hesitated a bit "Yeah?" Bill asked wondering what would come next "... maybe... we can watch a movie later?" she continued "Oh, yeah! Great!"
Bill answered with a big smile, Najra smiled back
niets is btr dan een film kijken met billyboy xD *ok, er zijn dingen...*
"I have a stash of popcorn too... If you're interested" she grined...
POPCORN!!! wat moet elke film zonder Wink
5 minutes later the whole pizza was consumed, and the kitchen stll looked like a mess... "I'm just going to call Tom, to say that I'm going to stay for a couple more hours" Bill said, when he finished his last slice of pizza "Ok" Najra smiled.
zeg dan glijk dat je bij haar blijft slapen Razz
"So what movie do you want to watch? I'm really in the mood for Pirates of the Carribean... What do you think?" Najra smiled widly while she held the DVD of potc one inch away from Bill's nose
pirates is cuuwl Cool
"Yeah great!" He answered with a big smile, he liked potc, he could see that movie over and over again and he would still burts in to tears from laughter...
me 2 Very Happy:D
Najra started skipping through the living room and opened a cupboard, where she apperently kept the popcorn, she took one of the buckets and then closed the cupboard again... She turned around and saw Bill looking at her with a raised eyebrow "What? I regularly invite friends over to watch a movie, so I need a lot of popcorn" she explained herself with a toothpaste smile.
jaja...
What she actually wanted to say was "Me likes popcorn, me neeeeeeds popcorn" but she just held herself from saying that... Seeming that would probably grant a weird look from Bill's side.
hehe, had da gwn gezegd, had ik wel gedaan xD
Najra pushed the DVD into the DVD player and dropped herself on the coach, Bill followed her lead and, dropped just next to her.
oooooeeeeh...I love you

xx Chi ^^ sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Bericht van Gast wo mei 21, 2008 3:56 pm

DANKE CHI ^^
*squeezed Chi*

wie wil er een preview ^^?

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Gast wo mei 21, 2008 7:55 pm

voor Joyce ^^
alstublieft Joyce ^^

---

They both were laughing at the fact that Jack was being slapped 2 times in a row
(By Scarlet and Giselle I may add (xD)) Najra almost fell from the coach again while she was laughing but Bill could just prevent her from falling "I just love this movie" Najra said
while she was gasping for the oxygene she lost while she was laughing "Me too" Bill answered
doing the same. Najra sat back down on the coach and had Bill in the corner of her eye
He was watching the movie closely again, and hadn"t noticed that Najra was keeping him in her eye. She took a popcorn from the bucket an threw it at Bill, it landed in his hair and got stuck in there. Bill didn"t even notice until Najra tried to keep her laugh in, she chuckled and then she bursted into laughter. Bill turned his head to Najra with a raised eyebrow, because that part of the movie wasn't actually funny, and he was wondering why she was laughing. Until he noticed something bangeling from his hair. He raised his eyes looking up at whatever was bangling from his hair. His jaw dropped and he reached for the piece of popcorn Najra threw at him. "Why are throwing popcorn?" He said, raising his eyebrow at Najra again.
"POPCORN FIGHT" Najra laughed and she took some more and threw it at Bill, all landing in his hair of course. "Well, if it"s a fight you want..." he answered, and he grabbed a hand full of popcorn out of the bucket "...It"s a fight you"re gonna get!" he continued while he threw a whole hand of popcorn to Najra's head "Hey! I threw a few, you threw a whole hand that's not fair!" Najra said with a childish tone while she crossed her arms. Bill looked away, playing hurt "Well you wanted a f-" But before he could even finish his sentence
Najra had already emptied the bucket above Bill's head, who was now, covered in popcorn.
"Oh my god! Did you just empty the whole bucket on me" Bill replied, shocked and with widened eyes. Najra couldn't answer in any other way then burst ito laughter. "You should"ve seen your face" she said in between the laughing and gasping for oxigene. The laughing stopped when Najra got a pillow thrown at her face "Wow that was unexpected" Najra laughed while she was shaking her head. She got up and ran to the kitchen "What the hell?" Bill answered, he didn't trust Najra for one bit now "I'm getting provisions" Najra shouted from across the kitchen, Bill jaw dropped again "Oh god, what now" he answered.
Najra came back with a tin of whipped cream, a tin of chocolate sauce and a toothpastesmile
Bill"s eyes widdened "wh-wha-what are you going to with that" he said while pointing at the tins and already got up to run away as far as he possibly could. "Get my revenge" Najra answered on a sadistic tone, Bill didn't actually had a direction to go, all ways leaded straight to Najra apperently...

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 21, 2008 7:58 pm

wiieieehhh
danke Lari
*¨squeezed*
leuk stukje Very Happy
ma kheb nu geen zin om te quoten... ma vrijdag ga k wel quoten Very Happy flink eh!

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Bericht van Jill wo mei 21, 2008 8:14 pm

oooooh
gij bekogelt bill??

interessant Very Happy

meerheid!!

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Chieana Strider do mei 22, 2008 12:16 am

leuk stukkie Very Happy snel meer Very Happy
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast do mei 22, 2008 12:19 am

quotes? iemand ^^?

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider do mei 22, 2008 8:32 am

sorry, kheb nu ffkes geen tijd ^^'' miss vanmiddag Very Happy
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Jill do mei 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Najra sat back down on the coach and had Bill in the corner of her eye
Oh-ow o_O
He was watching the movie closely again, and hadn"t noticed that Najra was keeping him in her eye.
o______________O
She took a popcorn from the bucket an threw it at Bill, it landed in his hair and got stuck in there.
kwist da ze iets van plan was!
Bill didn"t even notice until Najra tried to keep her laugh in, she chuckled and then she bursted into laughter.
wahhaha, alléé, hoe kunde da nu ni merken??
Bill turned his head to Najra with a raised eyebrow, because that part of the movie wasn't actually funny, and he was wondering why she was laughing.
ge moet toch ni lachen voor een rede? (( ik doe da zovaak =D (om altijd maar niet te zeggen xD) )) alléé normale mensen doen da wel (MA IK BEN NI NORMAAL DUS!!)
Until he noticed something bangeling from his hair.
watch out najra!

"POPCORN FIGHT"
oeeeeeeee yeah!! magk meedoen?
"Oh my god! Did you just empty the whole bucket on me"
jepsie, she did
"You should"ve seen your face"
*heeft het niet gezien.. Sad*
Najra came back with a tin of whipped cream, a tin of chocolate sauce and a toothpastesmile
da komt ni goe.. :S

xx Like a Star @ heaven
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Chieana Strider do mei 22, 2008 10:51 pm

They both were laughing at the fact that Jack was being slapped 2 times in a row
(By Scarlet and Giselle I may add (xD))
das zon leuk stukkie xD
Najra almost fell from the coach again while she was laughing but Bill could just prevent her from falling "I just love this movie" Najra said
while she was gasping for the oxygene she lost while she was laughing "Me too" Bill answered
doing the same.
romantische positie...Wink
Najra sat back down on the coach and had Bill in the corner of her eye
He was watching the movie closely again, and hadn"t noticed that Najra was keeping him in her eye.
cuuwl, bill heeft het niet door als je hem aanstaart *gaat spontaan bill aan zitten staren...*
She took a popcorn from the bucket an threw it at Bill, it landed in his hair and got stuck in there. Bill didn"t even notice until Najra tried to keep her laugh in, she chuckled and then she bursted into laughter.
hij let niet op he, die billy-boy xD
Bill turned his head to Najra with a raised eyebrow, because that part of the movie wasn't actually funny, and he was wondering why she was laughing. Until he noticed something bangeling from his hair. He raised his eyes looking up at whatever was bangling from his hair. His jaw dropped and he reached for the piece of popcorn Najra threw at him.
hij heeft het door Surprised it's a miracle indeed What a Face
"Why are throwing popcorn?" He said, raising his eyebrow at Najra again.
omdat dat leuk is...*POPCORNFIGHT!!
"POPCORN FIGHT" Najra laughed and she took some more and threw it at Bill, all landing in his hair of course. "Well, if it"s a fight you want..." he answered, and he grabbed a hand full of popcorn out of the bucket "...It"s a fight you"re gonna get!" he continued while he threw a whole hand of popcorn to Najra's head
They mark my words Cool
"Hey! I threw a few, you threw a whole hand that's not fair!" Najra said with a childish tone while she crossed her arms.
aaaaaaaaaahh, kom maar hier *squeeze* Bill, je bent een stoute jongen Razz *mamma-Chi xD kwist niet dak da kon zijn xD*
Bill looked away, playing hurt "Well you wanted a f-" But before he could even finish his sentence
Najra had already emptied the bucket above Bill's head, who was now, covered in popcorn.
gaan we kinderachtig doen Razz *me joins in Razz*
"Oh my god! Did you just empty the whole bucket on me" Bill replied, shocked and with widened eyes.
NEEE, dat geloof ik niet he, we hebben allemaal gezien dat ze de hele inhoud over je hoofd heen gooide maar ze heeft nix over je hoofd heen gegooid hoor...*Rolling Eyes*
Najra couldn't answer in any other way then burst ito laughter. "You should"ve seen your face" she said in between the laughing and gasping for oxigene.
had er een foto van gemaakt Very Happy hadden wij ook lol kunnen hebben Razz
The laughing stopped when Najra got a pillow thrown at her face "Wow that was unexpected" Najra laughed while she was shaking her head. She got up and ran to the kitchen "What the hell?" Bill answered, he didn't trust Najra for one bit now "I'm getting provisions" Najra shouted from across the kitchen, Bill jaw dropped again "Oh god, what now" he answered.
That doesn't sound good...
Bill"s eyes widdened "wh-wha-what are you going to with that" he said while pointing at the tins and already got up to run away as far as he possibly could.
opeten, nou goed Rolling Eyes
"Get my revenge" Najra answered on a sadistic tone, Bill didn't actually had a direction to go, all ways leaded straight to Najra apperently...
Twisted Evil The allmighty Najra is everywhere...

mijne quotes ^^
nu een stukkie Razz
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast vr mei 23, 2008 1:47 pm

lol, danke sweetie s^^

*squeezed ze*

vanaaf n stukje ^^ want kben dees weekend weg

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr mei 23, 2008 2:45 pm

ikku ook -_- kan ik wel naar viva kijken Very Happy
kun je um misss iets eerder posten...ik ga vroeg weg...
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast vr mei 23, 2008 3:10 pm

uh...
ok kga sebiets poste ^^

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Gast vr mei 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Ik ben r nog ni zo blij mee... mja...
kzalt ma poste eh xD

---

Najra started shaking the tin compacter with a grin, it made sort of a clacking sound...
Bill raised his eyebrow and looked at Najra who was coming closer and closer to him with a,
evil and playfull grin on her face. She ripped the lid of the can and threw it across the room.
"God, I wish we had cake" she laughed which made Bill raise his eyebrow even more.
"You're seriously not normal" Bill laughed, he had to admit it was actually fun if he didn't think about how his clothes were going to look after this one...
"I know" Najra answered while she chuckled and sprayed some whipped cream on her hand.
Before Bill realised it she had already thrown it and it already landed in Bill's hair... again... Bill's jaw dropped "What's your problem with my hair?" He rethoricly asked, while he made some handgestures... Playing hurt...
"I'm sorry... I guess I drived it a bit to far" Najra answered while she dropped her head a little.
Bill grinned and came closer to Najra, he took the tin of chocolate sauce that stood on the table next to him, opened the lid and just when Najra noticed Bill was up to something she fell something wet in her hair. Najra made a fake shocked sound and she lifted her head up to see Bill's grin... she made an 'O' mouth and gave him a shove "You took advantage of my feelings of guilt" she said shocked "You're SO going to get that back" she narrowed her eyes at Bill, he chuckled and tried to get away again but Najra still had the tin of whipped cream in her hand and started spraying again without even spraying on her hand first...

After a while the whole living room was covered in chocolate sauce and whipped cream...
Yes there was even chocolate sauce on the ceiling...
"Oh god, how am I going to clean that up" Najra laughed, looking from behind the couch...
just her hair and her eyes peeked from behind it "I'll help you" Bill shouted from behind the other couch...
"Shouldn"t we start now then? I mean, it's already late..." Najra shouted back.
"Okay" Bill said while he was getting up from behind his shelter, still holding the tin of chocolate sauce in his hand, incase Najra was trying to trick him, like she did a half an hour ago "You put you"re tin on the ground first" he said, not trusting one bit of Najra's words.
"Naha, you go first" Najra answered while she raised her eyebrow. "Okay, we"ll go together then, on the count of three" Bill sighed, there was no talking in to that woman... Damn stubborness... "Okay" Najra agreed while she dropped her eyebrow.
"Okay, one, two, three"

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr mei 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Leuk stukkie Very Happy:D
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast vr mei 23, 2008 7:58 pm

omg, Chi ik ben bang van uw avatar O.o

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr mei 23, 2008 8:02 pm

xD tja, kben nu SAKI he Wink

kga nu weg...

doei...

mis jullie allemaal al...

en alle FF's ...

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast vr mei 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Iniabi schreef:omg, Chi ik ben bang van uw avatar O.o
OMGGGG
ik dacht NET hetzelfde XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Jill za mei 24, 2008 1:25 pm

whaaaaaaaa
super stuk!!

en nu elkaar nog ies bekogelen zeker op dien 3??

xx
snel meerie
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van joycie_ke zo mei 25, 2008 3:29 pm

late reactie xD
maargoed
superleuk stukje!!

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410

Bericht van Chieana Strider zo mei 25, 2008 6:47 pm

meeeeeeeerseeeeeeeel gevraagd
*mii is weer back Twisted Evil*
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Kitty zo mei 25, 2008 8:28 pm

aaaaaaaah kheb alles EIN-DE-LIJK gelezen xD
cooowl
mah seg euh, ast al laat is: WAAROM BEN IK ER DAN NOG NIE?????
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Gast ma mei 26, 2008 10:08 pm

danke mensjes ^^

wil er niemand quote O.o?

en BTW @ Kyara GIJ HET NEN LAAT AVOND SHIFT DIEJ AVOND XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Gast ma mei 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Iniabi schreef:en BTW @ Kyara GIJ HET NEN LAAT AVOND SHIFT DIEJ AVOND XD
das ook weer goe opgelost XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 13 van 14 Vorige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: