Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Finding Love (engelstalig)

+4
Seloinja
joycie_ke
Jill
Kitty
8 plaatsers

Pagina 2 van 18 Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Finding Love (engelstalig) - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Finding Love (engelstalig)

Bericht van Kitty di feb 19, 2008 11:32 pm

@lys: lalalaaaa... wie weeet....
@joyce: ja ik vin da ook Razz

*gaat NU overtype*
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273
Leeftijd : 34

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Gast di feb 19, 2008 11:39 pm

a,komt er al een nieuw stukje dan?
:DDD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Kitty di feb 19, 2008 11:57 pm

nieuw stuk voor mijn fans!!

-----------
Chap 13: Problems need to be solved

“Bill, your room is at the end of the hallway,” Saki handed over the key.

He carried all of Bill’s luggage to his room. Kitty, who was quite irritated by it, had to carry all her luggage herself. After half an hour they were settled and finally alone in their room. “I’m going to get some fresh air,” Kitty announced.

Without waiting for an answer she left the room. Tom had seen Kitty leave the room and walk away so he thought of it as the perfect moment for him to have a little talk with his not-so-very-happy brother.

Knock, knock.

Bill went to the door and opened it.

“Hi, Tom.” He said, a little disappointed. He had hoped it would have been Kitty telling him she changed her mind about the fresh air and wanted to be with him instead. “Wow, you’re happy to see me.” Tom said sarcastically.

“Hmm,” was all Bill said.

He went back to his bed and let himself fall on it. Tom went over to the bed too and sat down. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “I don’t know,” Bill sighed.

“What do you mean, you don’t know? Everything was going fine between you and Kitty. Obviously something happened.” He concluded.

“I said I don’t know okay!” Bill jumped up and started to walk around in his room.“Before today, everything was going fine. I didn’t see any problems and now, suddenly, she’s so different. I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”

“Have you tried talking to her?”

“I’m scared…” Bill sighed again.

“Scared of what?”

“Scared of loosing her!” Bill panicked. “I’m afraid she doesn’t want to be with me anymore.”

“Maybe she doesn’t love me anymore?” He asked to no one in particular.

“What?!” Tom asked surprised. “Kitty? Not loving you anymore? Yeah right.” He said in disbelief.

“I don’t know…” Bill shrugged.

“Okay, Bill! Clearly something is wrong but I can not believe she wouldn’t love you anymore!” Tom pointed out.

“Well, honestly, I don’t know what to believe anymore!” Bill shot back.

Meanwhile Kitty was wandering around in the New York streets, sunken in her endless thoughts. Finally she decided to call Jill, she needed it. “Hello, with Jill.” Sounded from her mobile.

“Hi Jill, it’s me, Kitty.”

“Kitty!” Jill yelled out enthusiastically.

“Yeah.” Kitty answered dry.

“Oh, you don’t sound happy.” She noticed at once. “What’s up?”

“Pff...” Kitty sighed, but she started giving the whole explanation about her second thoughts, about her doubts, well about everything that bothered her at the moment. “Who, that’s a lot you have to deal with.” Jill was thinking out loud. “How can I help you?” She went on. “Well, first of all: have you talked to Bill about all this?”

“No.”

“You should!” Jill pointed out.

“I can’t…”

“Why not? How are you going to get over this if you don’t talk to him about it?”

“Because I’m afraid of being right about it.” Emotions started to flood up and tears had formed in her eyes. 'Jill is right, I should talk to him but it’s so difficult,' she thought.

“I know I have to talk to him but I don’t know how and when” She said at once.

“Why don’t you just go back to the hotel and tell him you want a little talk?” Jill proposed.

“Yeah, okay. But how do I start telling him all this?”

“Same way you told me.”

“I don’t know.” Kitty doubted.

“Look, Kitty, it’s hard for both of you and you just can’t make it easier so I think it’s better to just drop the bomb and get it over with.”

“Probably, yes.”

“Just go now and don’t forget to send all of TH much, much greetings from me!” She added laughing.

“I will!”

After this phone talk she felt so much better. She went to the hotel and to her room. She knocked on the door and soon Bill opened it. Kitty entered the room without a word and saw Tom sitting on the bed, looking at her.

“Oh, I should probably go back outside.” Kitty said a bit nervous.

“No, no, it’s okay, we were done talking anyway.”

He gave Bill a do-as-I-told-you look and left the room. This left Bill and Kitty standing in the middle of the room, staring at their feet. “We should probably talk.” Bill said after a long silent moment of feet-staring.

“Yes, we should.” Kitty answered, nervous. Another moment of silence started, one where they were both trying to find the right way of starting in. “Look, I know I haven’t been the best boyfriend lately and I’m sorry.” Bill suddenly threw out.

“Huh? What?” Kitty woke up from her own thoughts. “What are you talking about?”

“Well,” Bill started, kind of ashamed of himself, “first I never call you, then I cheat on you-”

“We’ve talked about that already.” Kitty pointed out.

“Then I’m never there,” Bill went on as if Kitty hadn’t said anything. “I mean, I’m always gone, people recognise you on the streets. You almost don’t have a private life because of me.” He pulled up his shoulders. “I’d understand it if you want to break up with me.” After this he fell silent and went to the bed and sat down.

Kitty could see that he had a lot of difficulties for keeping tears from falling down. 'Oh God, what have I done?' Kitty blamed herself. She, too, couldn’t hold her tears much longer.

“Bill! We’ve already talked about all this. Yes, it’s hard for me but I’m fine with it. I understand and I’ve learned to live with it!”

“Then why are you acting so different,” Bill cried. “I know you didn’t just miss your train”

“I…” Kitty tried but she didn’t know what to say.

“You didn’t want to go anymore, did you? Someone talked you over just in time to catch the next train.” Bill said, disappointment was clearly in his voice.

This made Kitty shut up. The disappointment in Bill’s voice was killing her. She fell on her knees and put her hands to her face to cover it. “I’m so sorry.” She said, crying, from between her hands. Bill didn’t answer but Kitty could feel his disappointment and heard him crying.

“I’m so sorry, Bill.” She tried again.

“Why?” Bill asked with a raw voice.

“I don’t know.” Kitty cried.

“Yes you do,” Bill went on with the raw voice. “What happened? What made you change your mind?”

Kitty pulled up her shoulders. “How can you love me?” She suddenly asked, now she was looking Bill straight in the eyes.

“How can I…” Bill repeated her, shocked by this question. “What do you mean?”

“How can you love me?” She repeated. “I’m just…me, you could get so much better… I just don’t believe it…you.” She added.

“But I do love you!” Bill yelled out in mental pain. “I do love you.” He added more calmly, tears were rolling over his cheeks again which left a few more black stripes from his make-up. He couldn’t believe his ears. His girl? His girl was doubting him?

“I’m really sorry.” Kitty said at once. “But you must understand,” she tried. “I’m just a stupid little girl who will never reach anything and I’m not even pretty, or whatever, either.”

Bill looked up, he finally understood. This wasn’t about him, it was about her doubting herself, not him.
He stepped from the bed to Kitty, who was still sitting on her knees on the ground, and he sat down in front of her. He stroked her hair a little.

“How can you love someone like that?” She asked again.

“Kitty? Now you have to listen really carefully to me,” he started his speech.

“You are not a stupid little girl who will never reach something. You will reach something in your life. As long as you don’t stop believing in it. I mean, look at me, I was the stupid little boy who people liked to bully and now I’m the singer of a successful band. One day your dream will come true, too, trust me. And you are pretty! You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

With that he concluded his speech.

Kitty looked up and looked straight into a pair of beautiful brown eyes, which were full of make-up that wasn’t in the right place anymore. She smiled at him, her boyfriend, and another tear escaped from her eye. Not a sad tear but a happy tear. He loved her and that was really all that mattered at the moment. Bill smiled back and hugged his girlfriend. He gave her a kiss on her head.

“So, we’re good then?” Bill asked, even though he already knew the answer.

“We’re good.” Kitty answered laughing and crying at the same time.

“Oh God, look at us!” She said.

“Yeah, both full of black make-up stripes.” Bill noticed.

They both started laughing.

flower
-----------

vwala vwlalaaaaaa

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op di okt 14, 2008 1:09 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van joycie_ke di feb 19, 2008 11:58 pm

heee... niet lief
een cliffhanger Sad

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410

Bericht van Kitty di feb 19, 2008 11:59 pm

hihi.... Very Happy

da wilt dan toch zegge da het goe is eh Razz
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van joycie_ke wo feb 20, 2008 12:00 am

jaja, tis goed Very Happy

en ik wel MEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEER

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke wo feb 20, 2008 12:01 am

oeh, ik heb voor pg 3 gezorgd.. dat verdient een stukje vind ik

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Gast wo feb 20, 2008 12:08 am

elaaaa
waar komt da lawet vndaan?
lol,zo om 3 uur snachts
tzal Lys geweest zijn ze wedden
*lawaaimaker*

stuuuukjeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Kitty wo feb 20, 2008 12:32 am

haha, nene, morge krijgde nog een stuk...
anders moetek te veel bijschrijven Razz
kheb maar een stuk al af eh Very Happy

en jullie late mij alt in spanning bij de ff dus nu doe ik da bij jullie Razz

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op wo feb 20, 2008 12:33 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill wo feb 20, 2008 4:27 pm

staat Bill daar??? Very Happy

kitty ik eis meer!

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Kitty wo feb 20, 2008 10:21 pm

OK!!
zal ik posten???
of niet????
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van joycie_ke wo feb 20, 2008 10:22 pm

je zal posten Very Happy

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Kitty wo feb 20, 2008 10:42 pm

oke ik post Very Happy

-------------
Chap 14: It's New Day

“Ah! There you two sleepyheads are!” Tom shouted at Bill and Kitty when they finaly arrived at the breakfasttable.

Bill rolled his eyes at his brother, but he already had his attention on something else. Bill looked at what Tom was looking and saw that he was looking at his hand wich was holding Kitty's.

“So” Tom reacted on this “Everything back to normal?”

“Everyting back to normal!” Bill answered proudly and put his arm around Kitty to pul her closer to him. He gave her a kiss and then let go to sit down.

Kitty was just smiling, allthough Tom saw that she wasn't that enthousiastic.

“Everything back to normal?” He asked again but with his attention on Kitty.

“Yeah...” Kitty answered smiling.

Bill looked his girl in the eyes.

“I love you.” he said and gave her a small kiss.

This made Kitty smile really brightly and also Tom was convinced now.

“Did we miss something?” Georg fell out of the air.

Tom, Bill and Kitty turned their faces to him and they all started laughing.

“What's so funny?” Georg asked confused, he looked at his friends. “Sorry, can't see the joke.”

“Georg” Tom started. “You are so behind!”

“Oh.” was all Georg said to this, clearly he wasn't a curious person.

“Oh!” Kitty changed the subject. “I've called with Jill yesterday!” She said happily.

Now all the four boys were looking at eachother wondering if they had to remember who this Jill is.

“Jill is my best friend and she's a fan of you. So are all of my friends really.” She laughed.

Bill smiled at her, his girl is back the girl he knew her to be.

“Jill wanted me to send you lots of greeting from her!”

“Oh, that's really sweet of her.” Bill smiled.

“Tell her, she has lots of greetings back.” Gustav added.

“Uhu.” Georg wanted to say something too eventhough he was a little absent minded.

“You should bring her to some concert of us are wathever, so we can meet her too.” Tom suggested.

“She'll love that!” Kitty smiled.

After breakfast they all went to their own rooms and so Bill and Kitty went to their's again.

“She's so beautiful...” Bill was thinking while he was watching his girlfriend wandering around the room.

“Bill?” She suddenly asked. “Are you allright?”

“Heh?” Bill woke up, clearly he was staring a little to much. “All right? Yeah, sure I'm fine. Why?”

“Because you're staring so much.” She had noticed.

“I wasn't staring.” Bill saved himself. “I was looking at how beautiful you are”

He gave Kitty his most beautiful smile wich made her light in the head like a drug. Bill came closer to Kitty and he put his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer to him and she lay her hands on his waist. Soon her hands lowered and were lying on his ass. He lowered his head so his face was closer to her's and she put her head up. Their lips were really close to eachother now. They looked in eachothers eyes and a little smile appeared on both their faces. He stroke her cheek with his soft hand and she closed her eyes, visably enjoying his touch. He came a little closer to her and then their lips touched. He kissed her upperlip, then her underlip. He kissed her cheeks and stroke his face against hers. Both their eyes were closed. She started searching for his lips again and when she found them, she pushed her lips against his. They opened their mouths a little and started stroking eachothers lips with their tongue. Both their tongue stroke eachothers'. The kiss was full of love and passion. It all felt perfect.
Kitty started playing with Bill's tonguepiercing wich made them both laugh and end the kiss. Bill pulled Kitty as close as possible to him and she lay her head against his body.

“I love you so much.” Kitty said full of emotion.

“I love you too.” Bill answered.

Both felt like floating somewere in the air on a light cloud. Nothing could tear them apart at this moment. Well... at this moment no one could...

They went to the bed and sat down, Kitty in Bill's arms. They were just sitting there like that without doing anything more. Just sitting and enjoying eachothers presence but then...

“tudutuduuuruuututuduuuu...” A song started playing on Kitty's mobilephone.

Bill took it because he was sitting closer to it and gave it to Kitty. She looked at it.

“It's Jill...Do you mind?” She asked carefully.

“No, not at all.” Was Bill's polite answer.

She gave him a little smile and then pushed the green telephone button.

“Hi with Jill, once again.” She heard someone laughing.

“Hi Jill!”

“So how did things go yesterday?” Jill came straight to the point.

“Oh, it was difficult...” Kitty answered looking at Bill who smiled encouragingly back at her and he took her hand. “But everything's allright now, we figured everything out.”

“Ah, I'm happy to hear that!”

“Jill? Thanks for helping.” Kitty said slowly.

“That's what bestfriends are for!” She answered laughing.

Kitty smiled, not that Jill could see that but she'll know. They feel that kind of things from eachother.

“And did you give the guys greetings from me?” She added.

“Yes I did and they all want to meet you!”

“Oooh, they do?” Jill asked surprised. “That's cool”

“Only Georg...” Kitty suddenly remembered.

“Only Georg what?” Jill asked confused.

“Well he just said “uhu”, he seemed so absent minded this morning.” She said more to Bill.

“Yeah, I saw it too...” Bill joined the conversation. “Maybe he was just tired?” He tried.

“Or!” Jill added “He's in love...”

“In love?” Bill said in confusion. “Georg?”

“Yeah? Why not?” Kitty asked.

“Well... I don't know...” Bill tried to find an answer. “Georg in love is a strange thought.”

“A strange thought?” Kitty asked scepticaly. “Why's that?”

Bill didn't know an answer so he tried something else. “Who would he'd be in love with?”

“I don't know...”

“Maybe some girl he saw in the audience? Among the fans?” Jill tried.

“Yeah, that makes sence. Doesn't it?” Kitty asked Bill.

“Naaah, He would have told us.” He said.

“But maybe he didn't this time, because it's deeper?” Kitty kept trying.

“Hmm... Good point, but still it's a weird thought.” Bill concluded.

“You should ask him out about it and let me know.” Jill sugested in her own curious self.

“Yeah... Maybe I will...” Kitty answered.

Bill laughed at this.

“What?” Kitty asked him.

“I don't know!” He kept laughing. “Femal curiousity is just funny, you girls would do anything just to know something like that huh?”

“Yep!” Kitty answered and at the same time they heard the same thing coming from the mobilephone.

“So, what's on the schedule for today?” Jill went on in her curiousity.

“MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!” Kitty yelled out. “Aaaaaah! We're going to meet them and watch them play life and and and... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!” She screamed.

“Haha!” Jill laughed “Sounds like you're looking forward to it”

“Or you kidding me? I am SOOOO looking forward to it!!” Kitty answered still hyper.

“Bill?” Jill asked.

“Yes?”

“You should take a good eye on her, otherwise you'll loose her on some bandmember of My Chem or something!”

“Oooh, I would never leave Bill for someone else!!” Kitty said hurt and Bill lay his arms around her.

“I know! I was just joking.” Jill smiled, not that you could see it but you could kind of feel it. “And now I have to go my mom won't like it if she sees the phonebill, it'll probably be huge allready. So, bye bye!!” She concluded.

“Bye!” Bill and Kitty said together.

Tuuuuuuuut... She pushed the red telephone button and put her mobile aside.

She turned her head to Bill now and started kissing him again.
She turned herself around so their faces pointed to eachother. She trew her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist. While they were kissing Bill's hands stroke her back and then went under her t-shirt. Kitty lowered her hands now to do the same with him and soon she was pulling his t-shirt all over his head and trew it away. This made Bill do the same with her t-shirt. Their kiss became even more passionate. Soon clothes were lying all over the room...

Knock knock... Someone knocked on the door.

“It's okay, I'll open the door.” Bill sugested while he was holding Kitty from stepping out of the bed.

He started searching for his boxers and then put it on. He walked to the door and opened it a little.

“Tom? What are you doing here?” He asked his brother who was standing on the other side of the door.

“Oooh, did I knock on a bad moment?” He said laughing at the face of Bill standing there in only his boxers while it was almost noon.

“No.” Bill answered dry.

“Oh.” Tom understood. “The moment was over allready...” He smirked.

“What do you want?” Bill rolled his eyes, not in the mood for Tom-humor.

“Well,” He started his answer, still laughing at his brother. “In five minutes we go for lunch and then we go to the concert hall where the My Chemical Romance concert, the one you promised to your girlfriend, remember, is going to be.” He pointed out.

“Oh, right.” Bill answered trying to figure out what the hour is since he had no idea how long he had been in the room with Kitty. “Okay, we'll be there in five minutes.” He answered.

“Good, hurry our fantastic management, called David, isn't in his best mood!” Tom said while he closed the door again.

flower

ploeper de ploep ploep Very Happy

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op di okt 14, 2008 1:10 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van joycie_ke wo feb 20, 2008 10:45 pm

aaa, spannendddd!!!!

omg, je moeder zal maar gillen als ze je ziet Very Happy

MEEEEEHEEEEEEEER

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Kitty do feb 21, 2008 12:06 am

ja mah die doet da int echt dus ook eh Razz Very Happy Very Happy
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill do feb 21, 2008 12:11 am

mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

lol Very Happy
meerheid!

meer meer meer en wel nu!

X
Kitty, I love my concert Razz
(snapte em?)
en mama vind em ook mooi Very Happy *happy*
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Kitty do feb 21, 2008 12:12 am

whiiiiiiiii, ZUPAH!!!! Razz I luv your concert 2222222222 Razz
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill do feb 21, 2008 12:41 am

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lalalala
Very Happy

whahaha obsessie-in-de-maak TH fan ... ich liebe dich <3 Very Happy

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Kitty do feb 21, 2008 12:44 am

Very Happy *is trots op status Razz *
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill do feb 21, 2008 11:21 pm

meeer!!
nu!
ik eis het!

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Gast do feb 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Kitty, I love my concert Razz
uhm,verklaar u nader?
*nieuwsgierigheid alom*
XD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Jill do feb 21, 2008 11:42 pm

lalalala das iets tussen kitty und moi Very Happy

Very Happy
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Kitty vr feb 22, 2008 12:51 am

jip jip, tss moi et soi
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Seloinja vr feb 22, 2008 7:15 pm

amaai ik heb juist de marathon van uwe ff gedaan, in een kwartier Laughing
tooffff Very Happy hehe uw mama gilt als die u zie Razz
kvin precies de nieuwe stijl ook beter Very Happy
nieuw stukkieee?? Laughing
Seloinja
Seloinja
Bill's Mascara
Bill's Mascara

Aantal berichten : 1174

https://www.youtube.com/user/Seloinja

Bericht van Jill vr feb 22, 2008 7:23 pm

jaaaaa

new new new stuksel gevraagt! Very Happy

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 2 van 18 Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: