Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Finding Love (engelstalig)

+4
Seloinja
joycie_ke
Jill
Kitty
8 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

Finding Love (engelstalig) Empty Finding Love (engelstalig)

Bericht van Kitty za feb 16, 2008 3:10 am

Ja ik heb deze ff van mij ook op et vorige forum gezet (et kapotte dus) en dus zetk nu ieren ook:P
have fun...

<33

ps: Phylicia is een vriendin van mij, nie van opt forum.. tis al een tijd geleden dak de ff geschreven eb..
--------------------------

Chap 1: meeting the unmeetable

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon on Sunday the 14th of October. Kitty and Phylicia left home to go to the trainstation.

"Look, I think we need that train."

Kitty announced while looking at a board with the train hours but when she got no reaction from Phylicia she turned around to face her. "What's up girl?"

"Heh? What?" Phylicia woke up from staring.

"You're quiet."

"Look!" She pointed to a point on the other side of the street, eyes widening. "Oh my God! Is that who I think it is?" Kitty joined Phylicia's staring.

"JOHNNY DEPP?!" They suddenly exclamed in unison, looking at each other with big eyes. "What the fuck is he doing in Belgium?!" Kitty asked making a questioning face.

"I don't know but he's freaking hot!"

"Yeah, he is." Kitty laughed, "come on, let's say hi!" She stepped towards the hot filmstar but stopped in her tracks when she felt her friend wasn't following. "What?" She asked her. "Are you mad?!" Phylicia hissed, "besides, our train..."

"The train can wait." Kitty hissed back, "we'll take the next one." She tried to convince her friend but stopped trying and practically dragged her to the other side of the street.

"Great! Now I'm in Belgium and totally lost! Damn, I'm so stupid and I'm going to be so late!” Johnny mentally punched himself in the face. He saw too girls walking towards him, both black haired but one had a little bits of red in it.

"Hi Johnny, I'm Kitty," the one with red-black hair said, "and this is my friend Phylicia. We're huge fans of you!"

Both girls smiled brightly at him but most of the filmstar's attention went to the girl named Phylicia. He smiled brightly back at her. 'Jeez, what the fuck is wrong with me?' He mentally punched himself, again. 'Johnny, stop it! You're making a fool of yourself,' he told himslef.

'Oh god, I'm so nervous.' Phylicia thought, feeling way too hot for the day, 'okay, relax, just try to talk to him as if he's just like every other guy,' she tried to comfort herself, 'hang on... he IS just like every other guy.' She sighed.

"So what are you doing in Belgium?" Phylicia asked to break the stupid silence that was clearily bothering all three.

"Oh, I'm working on a movie and we have some scenes in Belgium and now I'm trying to find the director's hotel." He answered, "but I'm afraid I just lost the way." He added, a little ashamed.

"Oh, what's the hotel's name?" Phylicia asked feeling a bit more comfortable now that she saw Johnny blushing slightly.
"Novotel." He answered shrugging his shoulders a little. Phylicia look at Johnny with a smal grin, she turned around to face her friend. Kitty and Phylicia looked at eachother for a little while and suddenly started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Johnny asked, confused. "It's right over there." Phylicia pointed to a large building, with big neon letters, which said, 'NOVOTEL' on it, and started laughing even harder. "Yeah, you totally lost the way for sure." Kitty joined her friend laughing.

"Oh god... I feel so stupid!" Johnny slapped his burning face. "It's okay. The same thing could have happened to us too."

Phylicia gave him a small slap on the shoulder to comfort him. "Yeah, we're totally like that too!" Kitty added, still grinning.

"I really feel like I need to buy you two a drink." Johnny offered still a little ashamed of his stupidity. "That would be great!" Phylicia answered happily. "Erm, I don't want to ruin the fun but Phylicia and I really have a train to catch." Kitty pointed out.

"Where are you going?"

"Tokio Hotel concert! I'm so looking forward to it!" Kitty answered, almost dancing on her feet.

"Yeah, she has a huge crush on Bill. He's their singer." Her friend explained. "I don't have a crush. I just really like their music." Kitty defended. "You have a crush!" Phylicia pointed out.

"Have not!"

"Have too."

"Can I go with you?" Johnny interrupted the never ending fight. "I can get you backstage!" He added, wiggling his eyebrows.
Both girls stopped fighting immediately. "You can?" Kitty asked, eyes widening.

"I can try." He shrugged. Kitty looked at Phylicia as if she was just offered a mountain of chocolat mouse.

All three were standing in front of Forest National where Tokio Hotel was about to give a concert. "Now what?" A losing-her-patience Kitty asked. "Follow me!" Johnny gestured. Both girls followed him, one <i>very<Ii> eager.

They were heading of to the artist door but there was a security guy standing in front of it, looking tall and big. Damn!

"Sorry, I can't let you pass." Big man pointed out.

"Hi, my name is Johnny Depp." Johnny said happily, holding his hand out to shake the security guard's hand. But the man just looked at him with a questionmark written on his face, then he chuckled. "Yeah, and I'm the pope."

Laatst aangepast door Kyara op do jun 19, 2008 1:16 am; in totaal 5 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273
Leeftijd : 34

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Finding Love (engelstalig) Empty Re: Finding Love (engelstalig)

Bericht van Jill za feb 16, 2008 12:03 pm

lalalala *heeft hem al gelezen*

die is coowl hea Very Happy

meer meer meer!!

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 3:19 am

hihi, ja kzal de rest nog wel ies poste mah kheb nu effe geen goesting Very Happy moe....
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill zo feb 17, 2008 11:18 am

whahaha

meer!
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Chap 2: The Concert

Chap 2: The Concert

Johnny took his identity card and showed it to the guy, he took it and looked at it in a wee bit of a shock condition. He kept looking from the card in his hand to Johnny standing in front of him, clearily not believing his own eyes.

“And these girls are my friends.” Johnny interupted the man's stares.

“Oh, Ok. I-I think I can let you pass.”

“Thanks!” Johnny cheered at the big security guy.

“Thank you so much!!” Kitty and Phylicia added happily, unable to wait much longer to enter through the door he was standing in front.
He took a step to the side to let all three enter.

They walked through a long white corridor with several doors. Johnny at the front with Phylicia following him very close by and Kitty draling a little behind, to nervous to even walk properly. It kind of looked as if she was drunk, constantly turning around as if she just saw a gohst passing by.

“I'm so nervous!” She finaly managed to squeale out.

“Crush!” Phylicia sang, not caring wether or not her friend was about to have nerve break-down.

“No!” Kitty hissed back, wishing her black-haired friend would just shut up.

“Yes!” The other girl hissed back amusedly.

“No! Stop it”

“Girls! Stop the yes-no and help me with searching for the dressing room!” Johnny interfeared.

“Ow, right...” They both hushed. Kitty sending her friend a look that clearily said “See, I told you to shut up, you're bringing me out of my concertration.”
Phylicia turned around, rolling her eyes, while laughing. Jeez, that girl is nervous...

“I'm bored!” the black-haired teenager sitting in the couch fumbling with his Sidekick, announced. “Let's play some game...Tom?” He asked his twin brother.

“Fine, what about a game of tabletennis?”

“Yeah!” Bill jumped up from his seat in the couch causing his cellphone to fly to the other side.

After a few minutes of playing the game someone wasn't really paying attention to it anylonger but more like, looking across from his opponent.

“Aaw! Why did you smash the ball on my head?!” The unfocussed teen yelled at his dreadlocked brother.

“Because you were clearily not paying much attention, where are you staring at anyways?”

But Bill didn't answer, he just simply pointed at the door.

“The door?” Tom asked bewildered. “What's so interesting about that?”

“Turn aroun and see you dumbass!” Bill anwered, rolling his eyes.

Tom turned around and saw where his brother was staring at. There at the door to the long corridor were standing two girls, both with black hair, but one with a little red in it.
He looked back at his brother.

Bill was staring at the girls with a mixture of aw and shock on his face.

'Aw, I can understand. But shock?' Tom thought in confusion about his brothers reaction.

He turned back to look at the girls when suddenly he had the shock face too.

'Omg! Is that Johnny Depp?' He thought in unison with his brother. 'What the fuck is he doing here... With those girls?' They asked themselves.

'Ooh, maybe one of them is a huge fan of me...' Tom trailed of thinking about everything he could do with a huge fan after the concert in his hotelroom.

--

--

vwalaaaaa alien

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op do sep 18, 2008 3:55 pm; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 10:56 pm

HIER H3...
---------------------------------------
Chap 3: Or maybe... yes indeed, crush

“Oh, god, there's Bill...” Kitty started freaking while hiding behind her friend.

“Don't be so nervous, you'll be fine.” Phylicia assured her.

Johnny walked over to the four german rockers to introduce himself and his new-found friends. “Hi guys! My name is Johnny and these two girls are friends of mine.” He pointed to the black/red-haired girl. “This is Kitty” then he pointed at the other girl while suddenly a bright smile formed across his face. “and this is Phylicia”.

After Johnny did the start Kitty found enough courage to aproach Bill and Tom, who were still standing at the tabletennis table. “Hi Bill, Tom!” She tried to sound spontaneous and without nervous stutters. “I'm Kitty!” She added a little unnescessary since Johnny just said that.

Bill put out his hand while taking a step towards Kitty. “Hi Kitty, nice te meet you” He said with one of his most beautiful smiles. Kitty took his hand and noticed they were really soft for a boys' hand.

“Nice to meet you too.” Kitty answered unable to lessen her smile. While inside she was struggeling with her nerves. 'Don't look away, don't let them see that you're dead nervous.' She kept telling herself.

“So, how are you?” She asked Bill in order to try and break the ice.

“Me? Oh, yeah, I'm fine! You?” He answered with short nervous breaths.

Kitty couldn't believe what she was seeing. 'Bill? Nervous? That's impossible, right?'

'Don't be so nervous! Why am I allways making a fool af myself in front of nice girls? Asshole!' Bill mentally slapped himself in the face.

“Bill, are you allright?” Kitty asked worried “You look so nervous?”

“Ohw, yeah. I'm allright!” Bill answered almost yelling in a high-pitched voice.

'Oh no, she's noticing my nerves.' He started panicking 'Damn.'

“Are you allways so nervous for a concert?” Kitty asked, her naïvity showing a little too much at that point.

“Hè, what?!” Bill answered confused.

“The concert?! You're about to go on stage in an hour or two!”

“Ohw, right, yeah, the concert.” He jumped, mentally slapping himself again this time for his own stupidity. “Yeah. i'm allways really nervous yeah.” He recovered.

“Oh, you're so modest.” Kitty went on in her naïvity. “I mean you're an awesome singer and all those girls out there like you so much. Really, you shouldn't be nervous. Whatever you do, you're great!” She exclaimed enthousiasticaly.

“...”

Bill fell silent. 'Did she just really say that to me?'

“I don't know what to say to that.” was all he could come up with at that moment.

Kitty laughed. “You don't have to say anything, it's OK!”

She smiled encouragingly at him trying to resist the urge to trow her arms around Bill and hug him tiedly.
Seeing that smile on her face, a smile just for Bill... He felt so warm and fussy inside, suddenly he didn't feel nervous anymore. It just felt really good for him to be in her presence.

“Looks like Kitty is having fun!” Johnny pointed out mockingly.

“Yeah! And she wants me to believe that she doesn't have a crush on Bill.” Phylicia shook her head.

Tom came over to them after hearing the words 'crush' and 'Bill' in one sentence, it had caught his attention.

“Who has a crush on my brother?”

“Kitty” Phylicia answered matter-of-factly. “look.” She pointed at Kitty and Bill who where now sitting in the couch talking amusedly with one another.

Tom immediatly started smiling at the sight of his smiling brother.
“I think my little brother is falling in love!” He sang.

“You think?” Phylicia asked, her curiousity taking the upper hand. She looked at Tom waiting for a reply and saw him nodding and smiling. “Oh, I'm so happy for Kitty.” She said happily.

“What about you?” Tom turned around to face Phylicia. “You have a boyfriend?”

Now that Kitty was taken by his brother he just had to try the other girl.

“No” Phylicia answered, bringing Tom's hopes high up “but their might be... “ She added, not looking at Tom but at Johnny. 'Bye bye O-N-S in Belgium' He tought bitterly.

Johnny and Phylicia kept looking at eachother and they smiled.

“Aha, I see.” Tom said a little bit of dissapointment hearable but neither one of them hearing it for they had to much attention for each other rather then for anything else.

Tom shook his head. 'lovebirds' he tought and turned around to face the boys.

“Come on it's time to get ready!” He told them clapping his hands like a kinder-garden teacher, but everyone obliged anyway.

They all went to the little room behind the stage.

“So, how are you?” Tom asked Bill, wiggling his eyebrows.

“What are you talking about?” Bill answered, pretending to not know where Tom was talking about.

“Kitty...” Tom tried to push Bill into telling anything.

“What about her?”

“You know...”

“OK, are you ready to go on stage?” One of their assistence suddely exclaimed, trowing Tom's opportunity for Bill to spill anything away.

“Yeah, we're ready!” The boys answered, Bill extra loud trying to ignore his brother.

They all went on stage but not before Bill gave Tom a dark look. Tom smiled, shaking his head and followed the others on stage.

--

kga de rest gewoon, floep floep, na elkaar poste want et stond al op et vorige forum...

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op do sep 18, 2008 3:56 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Chap 4: Love is definatly in the air

“You were awesome! See I told that it would be just fine.”
Kitty ran over to Bill after he had come off stage with the other boys following and hugged him.

“Kitty! Omg, Thanks!” Bill smiled in Kitty's embrace “Did you enjoy the concert?”

“I enjoyed it so much.” She said with a bright smile and without thinking she gave Bill a kiss on his left cheekbone.

She turned her head to the other boys, still holding Bill tied. “Congrats to all of you, you were really awesome!”

Kitty let go of Bill and went to Georg, Gustav and Tom to give all of them a hug too. Although the hug was a little different, as in less tied than Bill's was.

Meanwhile Bill was looking at her and soon he couldn't control himself anymore. He went to her and trew his arms around her from the back. He gave her small kisses on her cheek and neck.

“Bill? What are you doing?” She giggled.

“I'm holding you in my arms and I'm checking out how soft your cheek and neck are.” He answered matter-of-factly as if it's something he does to her everyday.

“And? Did I pass the test?”

“Hmm, I don't know” Bill answered faking a thoughtfull face “I'll have to check it again to know it for sure.”

He kissed her again. “You passed the test with the max points!” He suddenly exclaimed and gave her a bright smile.

“Haha! Yeah! Now I'm really really happy!” Kitty laughed.

She gave him a bright smile back and Bill felt as if his blood was boiling and his tummy filled with hyperactive butterflies. 'Omg! I think I'm falling in love!!' He thought in shock.

“Come on, let's get something to drink, you must be really thursty!” Kitty interrupted his shockcondition.

Phylicia saw Kitty and Bill going to the table with the drinks where all the other people were standing, so she went to her friend.

“Looks like you and Bill get along really well.” She pointed out.

Kitty gave Phylicia her biggest smile. “He's the sweetest! He's totally like I thought he would be like, he's perfect!!”

“Oh, I'm so so happy for you!!” She hugged Kitty but knew that something was coming up next.

“OK, Now you're going to tell me what's going on between you and Johnny.”

'There is it' Phylica thought.

“Nothing's going on... “ She lied with a face that was supposed to look innocent.

Offcourse she knew that Kitty knew she was lying. Kitty gave her friend a dark look.

“Come on, I did have all my attention on the concert bu-” Kitty started.

“You mean on Bill.” Phyclia interrupted her friend laughing, trying to avoid the inevitable but it was no use.

“BUT! I did notice you and Johnny walking away, hand in hand!! Explain!”

Phylicia started blushing heavily. “You saw?”

“The mighty Kitty sees everything!” Kitty pointed out making her neck longer and holding her head up high.

Bill headed over to Kitty and Phylica. 'Few, now I won't need to give more explaination.' Phylicia thought hopefull.

“Hi girls!” Bill exclaimed happily.

“Hi Bill, great show! Congrats!”

“Oh, Thanks Phylicia! Glad you liked it!”

“Great show, my ass! She didn't even see it, she was off with Johnny and she was about to reveal what excactly happened.”

“Damn, I kind of hoped that your attention would go to Bill now.” Phylicia reacted dissapointed and with a huge blush forming on her cheeks again.

“Yes!” She smiled at Bill, who smiled brightly back. “But first I need an explaination.”

“I want to hear it too!”

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op do sep 18, 2008 3:58 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Chap 5: So... What happened?

Johnny saw Bill and Kitty standing by Phylicia and saw that Phylicia was in a difficult position 'cause she was blushing like hell. He went to her to support her.

“Hi there” He looked at Bill and Kitty and saw Bill's hand on Kitty's waist. They were looking at eachother, sweet smiles across their faces. “You two, having a great time?”

“We're having the time of our lifes,” Bill answered happily. “well I have.” He added looking at his new girlfriend. 'Was she really my girlfriend?' He asked himself unsure.

“Me too” Kitty assured Bill and gave him a bright smile that erased his questions immediatly. Bill hugged her. “But you're disturbing the conversation, Phylicia was about to reveal where you two went during the concert.” She looked at both Phylicia and Johnny “What could be so important to leave at such a great concert?” She added quirking an eyebrow, joined by Bill who did the same.

“Aha” Johnny started a bit annoyed at the teens' nosiness. “I had the feeling that that was coming”

“Are you sure you want them to know?” Phylicia asked him unsure.

“Yeah, otherwise they're just going to keep on asking question.”

“Yeah, probably.” She sighed.

“So!? Are we going to here it now?” Kitty exclaimed impatient.

Johnny took a deep breath and started. “Bill? Please don't be angry, it's nothing personal.” At that he recieved three questioning looks, even Phylicia looked confused.

“Johnny? What the hell are you talking about?” She asked him.

“Ssh...” He shushed her. “so we just went off to have a drink and something to eat, 'cause we were really bored. We didn't really like the music, it just couldn't interest us.” He explaint. “I 'm really sorry Bill.” He added looking at his feet.

“Oh, that's OK!” Bill immediatly waved it away. “I mean, I can't expect everyone to like our music.”

Johnny sighed. 'Few, they're buying my story. Lucky that that is se-'

“Bill?” Kitty suddenly jumped up. “you're not believing that are you?”

“Kitty, baby, I know how much you like our music but that doesn't mean everyone does.” He tried to calm her in his naïve self. 'Did I just call her baby?' He was shocked by himself but shook it off 'cause clearily Kitty wasn't going to let Johnny and Phylicia go that easisly.

“Bill!” She slapped him softly on the head. “Phylicia came with me to the concert! Do you really think she wouldpay 40 euros for music she doesn't even like?”

“What do you mean?” He asked confused.

“Are you really that stupid or are you just playing?” She asked him frowning her eyebrows in suspission.

“I'm really that stupid!”

“Sweety!” She laughed stroking his back as he was a little child. 'omg, she just called me 'sweety'' Bill thought suddenly starting to feel himself lift from the ground and float to a seventh heaven, but soon back as Kitty started talking again. “They do like your music and they weren't hungry at all.”

While she was watching Kitty and Bill Phylicia was thinking of what Johnny and her could say so they didn't have to tell the whole truth.

“What are we going to do now?” Johnny asked obviously thinking the samen.

I'm thinking, but it feels wrong to lie to Kitty.” Phylicia answered. “She's been such a good friend and she never lies and she trusts me.”

“What if you just tell them that you don't tell it, too personal?”

“She's my friend, we tell personal stuff besides she'll keep asking... Feminine curiosity!” She pointed out rolling her eyes.

“OK Fine, she's your friend, you tell her!”

“She's your friend too, besides your a better talker.”

“Fine” He said rolling his eyes but soon changed his face in a loving smile as he saw the worried look on Phylicia's face.

Johnny turned to face Bill and Kitty again. “OK guys here's the truth.”

“Finally” Kitty exclaimed recieving a stab in her sigh from Bill. “Aww, why did you do that?”

He smiled his bright smile at her “Let the man talk” He laughed.

“Oh, right” she blushed. “OK, Johnny. Talk!”

“Thank you. So this is what happened.” He started again. “We were enjoying the awesome concert and we were holding eachother and suddenly we were kissing” He told the two teens.

He looked at Phylicia and she felt like melting under that look.

“And...” Kitty insisted, Bill stabbed her again “awwtsh” Bill gave her a kiss.

“Shut up for a while will you.”

“hehe” The blushed appeared on her face again and she looked at Bill in embaresment “sorry” she whispered.

“It's OK” he kissed her again.

Phylicia shook her head chuckling at their cuteness togheter.

“So, soon after that we wanted to spent that time together so we went off. well, now you know the story.” Johnny ended his explainition.

“Where did you go?” Kitty asked curious.

Phylicia shrugged “We just went for a walk.”

Kitty smiled at her and hugged her friend.

“I'm so happy for you!”
“Me too” Bill added and joined in the hugged causing Kity to be squashed between them.

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op do sep 18, 2008 3:59 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Chap 6: All hell breaking loose

“Help!I can't breath.” Kitty screamed out. “I'm being squashed by one of my best friends and my boyfriend.”

“Guys! I'm allready thin enough, thank you!” She added.

Afters hearing the word “boyfriend” come from Kitty's mouth, Tom joined the scene.

“Bill!! You have a girlfriend! It's official now. My little brother has a girlfriend!” He screamed out with a huge grin on his face.

“Don't call me your little brother!” Bill protested. “I'm only 10 minutes younger!”

“See!” Tom picked back. “I knew something was going on between you and Kitty.”

Bill started blushing. “Stop it, OK!”

“you're blushing” Tom pointed out grinning.

“Stop it” Bill hissed and he gave his brother a shove to the shoulders.

The two teens were now pushing eachother playfully.

“boys” Kitty thought, she shook her head and turned around to face Johnny who was now without Phylicia.

“Hi Johnny!”

His head was bend down.

“Are you allright?” Kitty asked anxiously.

He looked up at her and she spotted tears in his eyes.

“Johnny? why are you crying? You're in love!”

“I am, I'm really happy.”

“Then why are you crying?” Kitty asked confused.

“Kitty! I'm married, I have a daughter!”

Kitty's eyes grew to the size of those big marbles.

“Oh god! were you getting divorced?”

“No! I'm still with her.” Johnny answer with his head bend down again.

“But, but...” Kitty was lost for words, what about Phylicia?

“I don't know what to do.” Johnny shrugged.

“You still love your wife?”

“No, she cheated on me, she told me right before I left for the movie i'm working on” He answered sadly.

“So you're going to get a divorce?” Kitty tried to bring reason in the situation.

“That's the problem, I don't know what to do.”

“But Johnny! She cheated and you're in love with someone else!”

“I know! but i have a daughter with her, I can't live without my little girl! I want my daughter to have a happy youth. that's not going to happen with a divorce and a fight for her.”

“So, does that mean you're going back to her?” Kitty asked in shock.

“I don't think that there's an other solution.”

“But what about Phylicia!” Kitty allmost yelled.

“I know! I'll break her hearth and that's breaking mine!”

“I can't let you hurt my friend.”

“You don't have a choise!”

Johnny walked away. “You stupid guy!! Son of a b*tch!!” Kitty screamed after him.

Bill ran over to Kitty. “Oh god! Kitty, baby, what happened?”

She started crying and she held him close to her; her head on his shoulder. Bill felt hot tears falling from her face onto his neck.

“Kitty, talk to me, why are you crying?”

“He's going to break her. I hate him!!” She answered frustrated.

“what are you talking about?”

“Johnny! He's married, he has a daughter!” Kitty yelled sobbing.

“Omg, you're serious?” Bill asked shocked, this cannot be happening.

“Yes” She burst into tears again so Bill held her really close to him. He kissed her on the head and she looked him in the eyes

“What is it?” He asked his girlfriend sweetley.

“Never do that to me, hu, cheating, in any way.” She said with watery eyes.

“Ooh, baby, how could I ever cheat on you! You're the best thing that ever happened to me!”

Kitty looked at him with suspicion in her eyes. “Better that an international carreer in music?”

“Better than everything that has to do with Tokio Hotel or whatever in my life.” He reassured her.

She looked at him with her sweet eyes, who were all watery; A tear fell down her cheek. he swept it away with his hand and kissed her soft lips; he felt more tears falling down so he looked up.

“Why are you crying?” He asked concerned.

“I just can't believe this is really happening.”

Bill laughed and hugged her. “I love her so much. I'm sure I've never loved a person more.” He thought.

Meanwhile Tom was watching Kitty and his broter sitting together, kissing. “Looks like it's really serious”

“Tom. What's up?” It was Georg who had seen Tom staring. “You look so worried?”

“Bill..” was his simple answer.

Georg looked at Bill. “I don't think you should be worrying about him, he looks really happy and Kitty is a great girl. He's in good hands.” He said matter-of-factly.

“That's exactly what i'm worrying about.” Tom shrugged.

“I lost it.” Georg said making a weird, confused face.

'Don't you see it? It's allready happening!” Tom suddenly burst out.

“Erm..What's happenin?”

“He's not talking to me anymore! He has found someone else who comes on the first place”

“Tom! Kitty is his girlfriend and only just! Of course he wants to spent time with her.”

“Still...” Tom sighed.

“Tom, You're being selfish! Kitty has to go to school tomottow morning. This is the only moment they can be together 'cause in two days we're back in France for more concerts.”

“You're right!”

“Thank you!” Georg sighted, glad that he had been able to talk some reason into the guitarist.

“They'll break up soon 'cause they can never see each other.” Or not...

“TOM!! He's your brother!”

“I know.” Tom shrugged.

“You know Bill hasn't been very happy lately bacause he felt lonely, he needed a girlfriend. you know that!” Georg yelled at him.

“hmm...” Tom murmered. “God! why is Georg being so stupid to me.” He tought.

“Now Bill has a girlfriend; you should be happy for him!” Georg tried to reason.

“Well, I was but now I'm not anymore OK! I miss my brother is that so strange?”

“No Tom, It's not strang.” It was Bill who had seem to come out of nowhere, but clearily had been listening. “I hope you understand now how I felt everytime you had a girlfriend.”

Tom's mouth was wide open, he sure didn't see that coming. “Bill!! you scared me!”

“I'm a scary guy” Bill laughed which made Tom feel really guilty of what he just said. “Georg was right... I was being selfish” Tom tought.

“Bill, I'm really sorry of what I said, i didn't mean it.”

“Yes you did.” Bill said dry and crossed his arms.

“Ok, I did but know I know it was wrong of me.” Tom said sadly

“It's ok” Bill sighed, Tom was the one person he just couldn't stay mad at. “just never say again that you hope to see Kitty and I breaking up.”

“I won't, I'm really sorry.” Tom promissed his twinbrother and went to Kitty.

Bill followed his brother and heard him talking to Kitty.

“Kitty?” Tom asked shyly.

Kitty looked at him with an angry face, she didn't hear the twinconversation Bill and Tom shared a minute ago.

“Don't look so angry at me! you're scaring me!” Tom yelled fake-shocked.

But Kitty couldn't laugh. “I have my reasons!”

“I know...” Tom started with his head down, ashamed of his childish behaviour. “and I'm really really sorry. I was being stupid and selfish and most of all jealous.”

“What do you mean?”

“Bill is my twin.”

“So?” Kitty pressed..

“So, i'm used to spending all my free time with him and now he's spending hes with you and so I miss him.” He shrugged.

“Ooohw...” Bill said touched by his brothers sweet words. He trew arms around his brother and hugged him. “You're the best brother ever!”

That convinced Kitty so she stood up andtrew her arms around the twins. “I love the Kaulitz-twins!!” She laughed.

“Oh, thank you!” Both Bill and Tom said.

“So you forgive me for saying such horrible things?” Tom asked sweetly.

“I forgive you.” Kitty concluded resolute. Both boys kissed her on her cheeks.

“I love you” Bill told her.

“You're the best girlfriend for my brother ever!”

Kitty gave the boys a kiss back. “I love you both” She smiled at them but the smile dissapeared as fast as it appeared by the sight of something on the other side of the room.

“Now there's someone I don't love at all!”

Phylicia saw Johnny coming towards her, he had tears in his eyes..

“Johnny? What's wrong? What happened?”

He looked at her with even more tears in his eyes. Behind him she saw Kitty running over with an angry face followed by a worried Bill. She lost it. “People! what's going on? “

Kitty pulled Johnny by his arms “Don't you dare!” She hissed.

“Kitty, leave it. Go worry about your own miserable life.” Johnny hissed back.

Phylicia was getting scared of confusion. “What's happening? Why are they so angry?” She kept asking herself.

“She IS my life!” Kitty pointed out.

“Kitty! You're just a little girl, you don't understand life, it's not allways that nice and farytale-like” Johnny sighed.

“ As if I don't know!” Kitty went on with the hissing, rage coming higher with every word Johnny outed.

“Yeah, what have you been through?” Johnny rolled his eyes. “you're ex boyfriend who dumped you,”

“Johnny! That's enough! Stop picking on my girl!” Bill said angrily.

“Then tell your girl to SHUT UP!!” He yelled.

“Son of a b*tch.” Kitty said dry.

That made Johnny loose it, he slapped her in the face.

“Johnny!” Phylicia screamed. “Why did you do that! She's my friend!”

But at the same moment Bill boxed Johnny on his noxe; He boxed back and Bill's nose started bleeding.

“Stop it! all of you!” Phylicia screamed again.

Kitty was crying while she was holding Bill. Tom, Georg and Gustav joined too. “What the hell is going on? “ Gustav joined in.

“That's what I want to know too!” Phylicia was realy angry and desperate for answers now.

“It's nothing baby, your "friend" is being stupid.” Johnny tried to hush her.

Kitty jumped on her feet and Bill fell over, Blood running out of his nose. “He's married! he has a daughter and he's just going back” She yelled pointing at Johnny.

“What?!” Phylicia as hysterical. “No! This can't be happening.” she told herself.

“Oh, please, you're just jealous!” Johnny rolled his eyes again.

“Jealous?!” Kitty was becoming very hysterical too now.

“ Yes! First: You don't want Phylicia to have a boyfriend because you want her to spent all her time with you.” Johnny explained as if he was telling them about weather.

“That's ridiculous!” Tom laughed. “She has a boyfriend herself!”

“One she's not even in love with!” Johnny stared at Kitty. “Don't you see it? Not One tiny hair on her head loves Bill! It's just 'cause he's singer of 'Tokio Hotel.” He added in a mocking tone.

Kitty couldn't hold herself any longer, she started slapping Johnny everywhere she could. “How dare you say such things?!!!!” she screamed.

Phylicia had never seen Kitty so angry! She did have a really good reason though.. Bill tried to get hold of Kitty to calm her, but it only made her more hysterical. Kitty started slapping Bill now, right on his nose wich had stopped bleeding and it started again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!” Phylicia screamed out, it made everyone stop what they were doing and looked at her. She looked shocked and outraged. “What is wrong with you people?”

“Stop hurting Kitty, will ya!” She told Johnny with a very angy face.

“And Kitty, please, try not to work out your angre on Bill, he just wants to help.” Kitty looked at Bill with wide eyes and started crying. “Ooh, Bill I'm so soo sorry...”

She lay her arms around him to hugged him but he slaaped them away. “Yeah, be sorry! It just stopped bleeding!!” He ran off, leaving Kitty in more tears.

“I screwed everything!” She cried.

“No! He” She pointed at Johnny. “screwed everything!”

“What!? you don't believe her shit do you?” He yelled.

“It's not shit and yes I believe her 'cause she is the most honest girl in the world.” Phylicia concluded making clear she wouldn't want any discussion about it.

“But...” Johnny tried.

“No Buts! Just leave! I never want to see you again!!”

Johnny walked off in angre and Phylicia burst into tears. Gustav went to her and held her in his arms. “You did the right thing, sweetie.”

“Phyli, I'm so sorry.” Kitty cried.

“It's not your fault.” was her simple answer.

“I wish it wasn't real, everything that just happened.”

“It's OK.” Phylicia hushed her friend. “Just go to Bill and save your own relationship.”

She kissed her on the head and followed her advise. Bill was sitting in the couch, so that was were she went. “Bill?” she asked realy careful.

“Yeah” His voice was trembling, he was crying.

She kneeled next to him “I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to do that” She stroke his knee.

“I felt it differently.” Bill sobbed.

“I know, but I was so angry and everything was happening so fast. I'm really sorry.”

“Can I expect that to be happening a lot?” He asked suspicious.

“No, I don't get angry fast. But don't hurt me or someone I care about 'cause that makes me angry in the way you witnessed.”

“Ok.” a little smile apeared on his angelic face. “Do you promise me you will say everything to me? No secrets, no lies? “

Kitty smiled at him “I promise. You promise?”

“I promise; No secrets!” He answered resolute.

“And I'm really sorry.” Kitty added with her head down.

“It's OK. i just can't stay mad at you.” He told her. He took her face in his hands and brought it up so she was looking at him. “I love you.”

“Oh, I love you too!” Kitty said, happy that everything was back allright. She stood up and sat down next to him. She trew her arms around him and hugged him.

“Bill, how's the nose?” It was Tom, concerned about his brother.

“Much better, I'm fine.” Bill smiled.

“And between you two?” He asked suspicious.

“Everything's fine, don't worry.” Kitty smiled. Tom laughed at them. At least something that's going well in here...

--
--------------------------------------

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op do sep 18, 2008 4:00 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Finding love: Chap 7: Der Letzte Tag

Kitty woke up and felt she was laying in a warm bed but she didn't dare to open her eyes, afraid that everything had just been a very good and weird dream.

“Bill??” She tried, eyes closed.

“Oh, you're awake.” Bill's voice met her ears. She sighed, happy and tried to open her eyes, Bill smiled at her..

“So it wasn't a dream?” She asked in a small voice.

Bill laughed a little. “No, sweety, it wasn't. it's real, I'm real, you're real.” He stroke her face.

Her eyes widened and she swallowed. “And this night?” She allmost whispered.

Now Bill laughed harder and gave her a kiss on her lips. “That was very real.” He winked.

Perfect, that's how she felt. She turned on her side to hugg her boyfriend and looked at the clock that was on the table next to the bed. 10 o'clock in the morning.
She kissed Bill. Everything was perfect...But!! 10 o'clock?!

“Oh no!! it's 10 o'clock” She screamed suddenly.

“Yes and I only have to leave at 10 tonight so we have 12 hours to spent together.” Bill sighed as if he was in heaven.

“NO!” Kitty screamed.

“What?!” Bill woke up from his fantasies, confused.

“School starts at 8.30h!” Kitty went on with the screaming.

“School?” Bill asked as if he was trying to remember what 'school' meant. “Ohw, right, you still go to school.”

“I have to hurry!” She screamed, again.

“Ahw, I think I'm going to be deaf” Bill noted wile rubbing his ears to increase his point. “Are you going? It's the last 12 hours we can spent together!” He said dissapointed.

Kitty looked at Bill... It didn't take long for her to make her decission. “Blah, school can wait. you're much more important!”

“I love you.” Bill smiled.

“I love you too.” She lay herself in his arms and kissed him.

Bill and Kitty walked to the table where the others were. They were having breakfast.

“Goodmorning everyone!” Kitty greeted the boys with a smile on her face.

“I thought you had to go to school?” Georg askes supiscious.

Kitty smiled. “That's not important.”

Tom gave his brother a huge smile. It was clear that Tom understood the whole picture.

“Well, goodmorning.” Gustav said tired, he should stop to try and wake up that early.

Bill and Kitty sat down. “Where's Phylicia?” Kitty asked.

“I wanted her to stay 'cause she was so shocked and all, but she didn't want to stay. She went home.” Gustav explained.

“I'll call her.” Kitty decided.

“Had a good nightsleep?” Tom asked his brother.

“Yes! I don't think I've ever slept so well.” Bill answered with a huge smile.

Tom smiled at Bill. “Yeah, right!”

Meanwhile Kitty was on the phone with her friend, Phylicia.

“Hi with Phylicia.”

“Phyli! It's me Kitty.”

“Oh, hi Kitty. Enjoyed your first night with your new boyfriend?”

“Haha, yes yes, very.”

“Great! But I guess that's not why you're calling.”

“How are you now? I didn't have tha chance to say goodbye.”

“No because you were to bussy with Bill.”

“Yes yes, allright! I'm sorry that had all my attention on Bill and sorry that I didn't speak to you anymore.”

Bill suddently looked away to avoid his brothers' smiles.

“It's OK, sweetie! And I'm fine, don't worry.”

“You're sure?”

“I'm sure and now I have to go 'cause the teacher is coming.”

“Oh, damn, you're at school?!”

“Yes, I am. Excually I thought you were going too.”

“I was, but when I looked at the clock it was already 10.”

“Haha, you were probably tired after such an exhausted day, evening, night...”

“Shut up and go to class!!”

“Haha, Ok. Bye bye. Love you.”

“Bye, I love you too.”

Kitty put her mobile away and looked to the boys.

“What?!” She exclaimed.

“Haha, you're just so funny to watch.” Tom laughed.

“Nein! They just like you a lot, but to bad for them 'cause I'm the onlyone who's allowed to touch you.” Bill said cocky. He looked to the boys with a nananana-I-have-something-you'll-never-get-and-I'm-making-you-jealous face. He came closer to Kitty, lay his hand on her leg and kissed her.

“Bill! you're so rude!” Tom yelled and crossed his arms.

“Haha, and you're jealous!” Bill laughed.

“Oh, sweet. Are you?” Kitty asked Tom sweetly.

“No!” Tom said resolute. A little too resolut, Kitty saw something else on his face.

Tom looked angry at Bill. “And he's angry at me.”

“Bill, stop teasing your brother.” Kitty told Bill.

“She's so beautiful, Bill is so lucky.” Tom tought. He looked at Kitty, she looked back and he saw that she understood. He turned his face away from her, but felt her eyes on him.

But Bill didn't stop, he went on in a singsong-voice “Tom is jealous at me! Haha! Are you jealous at your little bro, Tom?”

“No, Bill, don't do that.” Tom thought. He kept his face down so nobody could see his reaction.

“Bill” Kitty whispered but Tom could still hear her. “Don't do this to your brother, ok. Or did you forget your fight yesterday?”

Bill sudendely looked guilty. “Sorry” He said with his head down.

“Oh, thank God.” Tom thought.

Bill and Kitty spent the whole day together. They had the time of their lifes, but it ended soon as it was allready 10 in the evening.

“Guys! We need to go or we'll miss our plane!” Some guy of their entourage said.

“Oh God!! No! I don't want to go!” Bill whined. He came to Kitty and held her in his arms. “I don't want to leave you!”

“Baby. You have to! You can't leave your fans alone!” Kitty told him.

“But I don't want to leave you. I love you so so much.”

“I love you too.” She smiled at him.

Kitty lay her head against his shoulder and she fellt his teers fall on her face. “Don't cry, you'll make me cry.”

“I'm sorry, I can't help it.” He sobbed.

“You don't have to be sorry. You're the sweetest guy ever, I love you so much.
I'm so so happy that I had the chance to get to know you.”

“I wish I met you before. It's like I've missed so much with you.”

“Well we have a lifetime to catch up on that.”

“I'll miss you.”

“I'll miss you too.”

She looked at him, saw his tears and now she really couldn't hold hers anylonger. “I'm sorry.”

“It's ok. Oh god, look at us, both crying like babies.”

“Hehe” Kitty laughed. They hugged eachother and kissed.

“Bill?” The guy from their entourage said again. “I'm really sorry but we really need to go.”

“Ohw, ok. Kitty,” more tears fell down “I'll call you as much as I can.”

“Ok, if I don't pick up it means I'm in class.” she told him. “I'll even pick up the phone at night!”

Her tears were like a huge waterfall, she just couldn't hold them.

“Hey, sweety.” Tom reassured her. “We'll send Bill back to you as soon as possible.”

She laughed and hugged Tom and then Georg and Gustav. “”Guys it was really great to get to know you and I hope we'll be friends forever.”

“Yes we will.” Gustav promised.

“Forever.” Bill added. He hugged her one last time and gave her a last kiss.

Kitty watched the guys leaving, she waved. “I allready miss them, especcialy Bill.” She sighed.

“Hi! You're Kitty?” She turned around and saw it was a taxidriver. “I'll bring you home, you don't have to pay, Bill Kaulitz allready payed.”

She stepped in the car and went home.

--

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op do sep 18, 2008 4:02 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Chap 8: Things happen

Phylicia and Kitty were shopping in Antwerp for Kitty's birthday. Her birthday is in 2 weeks, Novembre 30. She will become 18.

“Have you heard a lot from Bill?” Phylicia asked.

Kitty turned her face away, she didn't want her to see how much effort she had to do to supress her tears.

“Kitty, talk to me, what is it girl?”

“He promised to call as much as possible.” She couldn't hold her tears.

“He never called?” Phylicia asked, shocked.

She held Kitty in her arms.

“The first week he called everyday. The second week three times. And from the thirth week he stopped calling.” She sobbed.

“Oh sweety, maybe he just didn't find the time to call.”

“I told him I would even pick up the phone in the middle of the night.”

“Have you tried calling him?”

Kitty shook her head.

“Why not?”

She was silent for a moment... “I'm afraid of what he'll say.”

“Oh, and knowing nothing is so much better.” Her friend asked sarcastic. “Go on call him.”

Kitty sighed. “Fine.”

She took her mobile and searched for Bill his number. She called.

“Hallo mit Tom. Bill ist nicht hier.” Came Tom's voice from his brothers mobile.

“Tom! It's me Kitty!”

“Kitty, it's so good to here you!” He sounded sarcastic.

“What's wrong? Where's Bill?” She asked suspicious.

“Bill! Someone on the phone for you!”

“Coming!” Kitty could hear Bill's voice on the other end. “No, honey, let go, someone's on the phone.”

“That someone is not important.” A girl's voice answered.

“Probably” Bill laughed. “But I still have to take it.”

“a real boyfriend would put off his mobile.” The girl sighed.

“hehe, yeah yeah!”

“Hallo mit Bill.”

“Hi Bill, It's me, Kitty.” She tried to sound calm, wich she didn't really succeeded in.

“Kitty!” He sounded shocked and Kitty heard him talking to Tom.

“Tom? Why didn't you say it was Kitty.”

“She has the right to know! You know I'm still angry for what you did. You know how much I like Kitty.”

“Who's on the phone, baby?” The girl's voice was heard again.

“Nobody.” Bill answerred quickly.

“His girlfriend, Kitty.” Tom said matter-of-factly.

“Girlfriend?! What?!!” The girl freaked out, that made Kitty smile.

“He's just being stupid.” Bill tried to solve it.

“Not” Tom said camly.

“So that's the reason you never touch me or kiss me.”

“I did kiss you”

“No Bill, I kissed you. And that's also the reason you never want me to stay for the night.”

“Oh so that's why you're her? You want to sleep with me?”

“You're 18, I did expect you to want to have sex with a girl, yeah.”

“We've only been together for a week.”

“You've slept with Kitty on you first night.” Tom added to the conversation.

“Who says I had sex with her?”

“Oh please, everyone knows!”

“What?! on your first day?” the girl lost it. “What does that girl have more than me?”

“Everything!” Tom answerred.

Kitty heard the phone falling on the floor and Bill running away.

“Kitty?” it was Tom. “I'll call you back later or force Bill to call back.”

“Ok, Thanks. Bye.” She thanked him and put her phone away.

“He has someone else.” Kitty told Phylicia as if telling about the weather.

“What? That's impossible!”

Kitty looked at her and started laughing.
--

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op ma sep 22, 2008 8:16 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Chap 9: "Back the way it was?"

“What's so funny?” Phylicia asked confused.

“He never kisses her or touches her!” Kitty laughed. “and when she asked what I have and she doesn't, Tom answered: Everything and the Bill dropped the phone and ran off.”

“That can only mean he still loves you.”

“I think I know what's going on. He missed me so much it was killing him so he tried to forget me by going in an other relationship but clearily that didn't work out as he had hoped.” Kitty concluded.

She smiled at Phylicia.

“How do you-” Phylicia started.

“Because I feel that way too. I miss him so much it's killing me inside. I know my baby.” Kitty said proudly.

“So you're not angry?”

“No, 'cause I understand what he's going through” She sighed. “and because I love him so much.” She added with a smile.

Phylicia hugged her. Then her phone rang. “Bill” came on the screen.

“Yes?” Kitty picked up the phone.

“Kitty, it's Tom. the girl is gone, she ran off after she beat the hell out of my brother.”

“Omg! Is he allright?”

“Wow, you sound worried?”

“Offcourse I'm worried. Bill's my boufriend.”

“Ooh, So you're not breaking up with him?”

“I can't.”

“Why?”

“Because I love him too much.”

“Sweet. I'll pass the phone to him.”

“Here bro, take the phone.” Kitty could hear Tom talk to his brother.

“No.”

“It's Ok, she's not breaking up with you.”

“She isn't?”

“Kitty?” Bill asked really carefully.

“Bill! Are you allright baby? Tom told me the girl beat you!”

“I'm fine, don't worry. So you're not angry?”

“I'm not breaking up.”

“So, you are angry.”

“A little, yeah, kind of normal, don't you think?”

“I would find it more normal if you would break up with me.”

“You want me to break up with you?”

“NO!!”

“Aw, my ear. Ok, that was clear.” She laughed. “OK, I'm still angry for what you did.”

“I know, I'm really sorry. I did something terribly wrong.”

“Ah! You know it. Well now it's your job to win me back.”

“How? Tell me! I'll do everything for you!”

“Stop being the singer of Tokio Hotel.”

“What?! I can't leave Tokio Hotel!”

“Oh, that's really your life, hu.”

“What?! Bill please don't!” Tom pleaded his brother.

Kitty just laughed.

“Ohw, you weren't serious?” Bill asked.

“Offcourse not! I mean do you really know a girl that's a bigger fan of Tokio Hotel?”

“So what do I have to do to win you back?”

“If you really love me you'll know; And now I have to go. Bye.”

She put her phone away, laughing.

“Looks like everything is going to be fine.” Phylicia smiled.

“Yeah, allthough it's going to need some time before I'll fully trust him again. I mean, I love him, but he'll have to win me back.”

“How?”

“You heard what I said to him. He just has to proof his love and make me feel like I'm rally the only one. And if he tries to do that by phone calls it's not going to work. But enough about me, what about you?”

“Euhm...” she hesitated. “Kitty, there's something I need to tell you. You're the only one I can tell it to.”

“Tell what?”

“Well you remember the concert and everything that happened.”

“How could I forget.” Kitty said rolling her eyes.

“Well Johnny and i didn't just go for a walk.”

“I knew it, I knew there was more!” Kitty yelled out smiling.

“Kitty!” Phylicia's eyes filled with tears.

Kitty stopped laughing and had a concerned look on her face. “What is it sweetie?”

“I'm...I'm pregnant.” Phylicia sobbed.

flower

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op di okt 14, 2008 1:02 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Chap 10: Time for a New adventure

“I'm...I'm pregnant.” Phylicia sobbed.

Kitty opened her mouth and closed it again, out of words.

“Omg! Does he know?”

“No he doesn't.”

“He has to know!”

“But the last thing I said was: I never want to see you again.” Phylica sobbed while betting a handkerchief to her eyes.

“Phyli, I know you still love him.”

“How do you know?”

“We're friends for something. Go on, I took your advise you take mine. Call the guy.”

“What if he doesn't want to speek to me?”

“The he's really an asshole!” Kitty rolled her eyes.

Phylicia took her phone and called.

“...”

“Yeah, it's me.” Phylicia answered.

“...”

“Depens on how you are going to react on what I'm going to say.”

“...”

“I can't make it easier so I'll just drop the bomb. i'm pregnant.”

“...”

“Johnny? Are you still there?”

“...”

“100 %”

“...”

“If seeing you again is the best for my baby, and I'm sure it is, then I want to. i even want to try to be with you again, if you want to.”

“...”

“Johnny?”

“Hang up.” Phylicia shrugged.

“What, so rude.”

“No, He's coming!”

“He is?” Kitty asked with big eyes, she hugged phylicia.

“I hope things are going to go better now, I'm going to work hard on it and make it work. For the baby.”

“For the baby!” Kitty concluded.

She trew her arm over my shoulder and together we enjoyed the rest of the day.

Phylicia's phone rang

“Hello?”

“Phylicia! I'm in Belgium!” It was Johnny on the phone.

“Where?”

“Antwerp, trainstation.”

“Johnny I'm so glad to see you!” Phylicia yelled out.

Johnny was standing right in front of her at her frontdoor.

“So you're not angry at me?” Johnny asked carefully.

“You choose me and the baby didn't you?”

“Yes I did, I want to spent the rest of my life with you and our child.” he lay his hands on her belly.

“You're going to be the best father of my child ever, I feel it.”

He held her close to him and kissed him. They entered the living room and sat in the couch.

“So, euhm” he hesitated “How's Kitty?”

“She's the one who told me to call you.” She smiled.

“Really?” Johnny asked with big eyes.

“Yeah, Kitty allways has a way of seeing the beauty in someone even though those people did something terrebly wrong.” she explained. “For example: Bill cheated on her.”

“He did?”

“Yeah, but Kitty isn't even angry. She says she understands.” Phylicia shrugged.

“Oh god, I feel so sorry now that I treated her so badly.” Johnny answerred full of guilt.

“then make it up to her, she'll be open to that.” She assured him.

“Are she and Bill still together?”

“Kitty want Bill to win her back so they're in some kind of a pause, but they'll be fine.”

--

The doorbell rang. Kitty opened the door.

“Phyli!” She smiled “and Johnny.” She added a bit sceptic.

“Hi!” Johnny and Phylicia said.

Kitty hugged Phylicia and gave Johnny a hand.

“Oh, whatever.” Kitty smiled. “You're back! I knew you still loved her!”

She hugged Johnny too.

After some coffee, cookies and talk, the doorbell rang again.

“BILL!!!” Kitty screamed.

She trew herself in his arms and he held her really close to his body.

“I missed you so much!” Kitty said.

“I missed you too and I'm so sorry for what I did.”

“It's OK!”

they kissed more passionated than ever.

“I love you so much.” Bill told his girlfriend.

“I love you too!”

They went to the living room.

“Oh, you two back together?” Bill asked when he saw Johnny and Phylicia sitting in the couch.

“Yeah” Johnny answerred and he kissed Phylicia. “looks like that pause of yours is already over.”

“We don't need a pause.” Kitty said with a wave of her hand. “We know we love eachother more than anything or anyone!”

Bill kissed her.

“Yes we do!” He added.

They spent the rest of the day together. When Phylicia and Johnny left, Bill took Kitty's hands and guided her to the couch to sit down.

“Kitty, I have a little present for you.”

“A present? What is it?” Kitty smiled.

Bill gave her an enveloppe, She opened it and she was stunned...

“Bill? Is this real?” She could NOT believe her eyes! “OMG!”

“Very real.” Bill beamed.

“OMG! Backstage passes for a My Chemical Romance concert in New York!” She screamed. “Bill, You shouldn't have!!”

Kitty trew her arms around him and kissed him.

“Thank you so so much!!!”

“The other guys from Tokio Hotel are coming with us, we're checking out NY. See if there's any interest in our music.” He told her.

“I'm sure there will be interest.” Kitty smiled.

flower

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op di okt 14, 2008 1:03 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Chap 11: And the adventure begins

A Disney song started playing…

“Oh no, is it morning already?” Kitty was yawning “Scheisse, I’m so tired.”

She looked at her alarm clock and pushed the snooze button

“nice song Aladdin, but I want to sleep some more...”

After 4 minutes another Disney song started playing.

“Yeah yeah, I’ll get up all right!”

She took the clock and gave it a more proper look

“What!? Why is my alarm going off at 2 in the morning?”

But then she looked up and saw one of her many Tokio Hotel-posters and next to her bed she saw a My Chem-poster.

“Oh God! Off course!”

Suddenly she realised what was going on. Bill had given her backstage passes for a My Chem-concert in New York and they were leaving today.

“Oh my God, there’s still so much I must do!”

She was starting to get really nervous because it had been a few months since she saw Bill,

“My Bill.”

She thought a little dreamy, she was so in love with him and she wanted to look perfect when they would see each other again later that day.

Tudutuduuduututuduu

“My mobile? Who’s calling this early?”

She took her mobile and saw ‘Jill’ on the screen.
Jill is a girl she met through a Belgian fan forum of TH and she had become her best friend.

“Hello?” Kitty said to her mobile.

“Hi Kitty! It’s me, THE Jill!”

“Jillie! Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping in your nice and cosy bed?” Kitty asked.

“Oh no! My best friend is leaving to NY today so I thought, let’s call her and make sure she gets out of bed and wish her the best of luck with her sweet and nice and cool and beautiful and pretty and handsome and gorgeous boyfriend.” She answered in one breath.

“Jill! That is so sweet of you!” Kitty answered a little fake-touched.

“But just so you know: He’s MY boyfriend!” She added suspiciously.

“I know, lol. Just teasing you. Although I really think he’s nice and sweet and hand-.”

“Yeah yeah I know!” Kitty interrupted her, laughing.

“But now I have to go. Otherwise I’ll be late for my train and then I’ll miss my train to Germany and through that I’d miss the plain plus my boyfriend plus my big chance to go to NY for free and meet that other favourite band of me. So, bye bye and thanks for the call.” She concluded.

“Ok” Jill said “Bye sweetie and have fun!”

“Luv ya.”

“Luv ya too!”

click

She threw her mobile on the kitchen table and looked up at the clock.

“2.30, oh God I have to hurry.”

She hurried to the bathroom and took a shower, which at least takes 30 minutes.

Meanwhile ‘Zimmer 483’ was playing through her radio, it was ‘Heilig’.

“You’re ‘Heilig’ to me too…” She said dreamy to Bill’s voice.

After taking the shower she went downstairs to have breakfast.

“3 o’clock, that means I have an hour to eat, brush my teeth, put my make-up on, do my hair AND go to the train station.”

She took her breakfast bowl and put some cornflakes and milk in it.

Meanwhile she was thinking:

“hmm, luckily my suitcase is all ready standing downstairs, ready to leave and luckily I did my nails yesterday.”

Quietly she was having her breakfast when she heard some noise in the corridor. She went outside the kitchen to see where the noise came from but then suddenly…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!”

“Mom damn it, why do you always have to start screaming when you see me!” Kitty yelled back.

“Ssssh, your sister is still a sleep you know.”

“You’re one to talk” Kitty mumbled.

“So, tell me. Do you have everything you need?” mom asked.

“I think so…” Kitty doubted.

“Here’s your food for on the train.” Mom handed over a package full of food.

“Thanks, mom.” Kitty thanked her.

“Are you almost ready?”

“Just my teeth, my hair and my make-up.” she said

“Or maybe I shouldn’t put make-up on, I’ll put it on in the train when I’m almost there.” She asked, more to herself than to her mom.

She sighed…

Mom came to her and lay her hand on her shoulder.

“It’ll be okay, don’t be so nervous. You’re not going to the king you know.” she tried to comfort her daughter.

“I’d be less nervous to meet the king actually. I don’t know if you really realise it but it’s Bill Kaulitz I’m going to meet!”

“Since when are you using his full name? He’s your boyfriend now! Remember!”

Again Kitty sighed.

“Whatever, I’m going upstairs to brush my teeth.”

She ran upstairs but didn’t go to the bathroom, she went in her room and let herself fall on her bed.

Her eyes where burning, she couldn’t hold her tears much longer so they started rolling of her cheeks.

“What’s taking her so long’ Kitty’s mom thought. “Only 5 minutes and she’ll have to leave!”

She went upstairs and found Kitty laying in her bed, soon she saw that something was wrong.

“Kitty, sweetie, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

“I don’t know.” Kitty sobbed.

“Come on, get up and take everything you need. In 5 min. we have to leave.” Mom tried.

“Aren’t you happy?” She asked.

“I am, but I’m nervous. It’s to much. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” Kitty cried.

“Just go, don’t think to much. It’ll be fine! And besides you have a wonderful boyfriend who’ll look after you.” Mom tried to encourage Kitty.

“I know but still…” She sighed “I should be happy, but I feel so weird…”

“Don’t worry…you’ll be happy once you get in Germany.”

She took Kitty’s hand and tried to pull her up, but Kitty held back.

“No! I’m not going!” Tears were rolling over her face like a waterfall.

“What!?” Mom yelled in surprise. “You can’t do that, Bill is waiting for you!”

Kitty sighed again.

“Mom! Do you honestly think that a guy like him would ever really fall in love with me?” She rhetorically asked.

“So that’s what’s wrong.” Mom concluded. “You’re having second thoughts.”

“Can you blame me?” She jumped up and ran downstairs.

“Yes! I can!” Mom yelled after her. “Did he do anything wrong to you?”

“No…” Kitty mumbled, but then everything came back.

“Yes!” she yelled back

“From the first day we met he suddenly falls in love with me.” She started

“then he cheats on me and then suddenly he’s back in love with me?! I’m sorry but I feel used right now!” She concluded.

“I thought you understood!” Mom said.

“I did, but now I have second thoughts.” Kitty mumbled.

Mom went to Kitty and held her to her.

“Take everything you need,” mom said calmly. “I’m bringing you to the trainstation, you’ll go to Germany and you’ll step on the plain to New York. Then you talk to Bill about how you feel. Ok?”

“Pff, I don’t know.” Kitty doubted.

“No, but I do. Come on! 5 min. an the train is gone. We have to hurry!”

flower

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op di okt 14, 2008 1:05 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 11:02 pm

vwala, da wast da ik al had... misschien ganek verder schrijven... misschien beginnek gewoon een nieuwe ff... (wrs da laatste)
you'll see
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Kitty ma feb 18, 2008 1:18 pm

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, kheb een nieuw stukkie!!! eindelijk!!! Very Happy
tis totaal anders geschreven (op aanraden van een paar mensies) en kvind veeeeeeeeel beter zo Very Happy dus, have fun

--------------------------
Chap 12: Oh dear plane wait for me!

Kitty entered the train station and took the first train she could.

“That’s just great! First I have second thoughts and then I miss my train and now I’m going to miss my train from Brussels to Germany.” She panicked.

The train entered Brussels, Kitty looked at her mobile to see the hour.

“5.46a.m,” she read. “Ah, fuck! I missed my train. Bye bye ticket to Germany, now I have to buy a new one. Oh no, I have to be at the airport in 6 hours. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Not good, not good!”

She entered the train station and ran to the ticket service.

“First ticket to Hamburg!” She kind of yelled at the ticket seller. “I have to be at the airport in 6 hours!” She shouted at the man because he was to slow to her opinion.

“6 hours?!” He yelled back “When does the plain leave?” He asked.

“10 hours!” Kitty started panicking.

”Ok, calm down, miss. I think I have a solution!” He tried to calm her. Kitty could take a train 4 and a half hours later. “Oh my God, only half an hour to jump on the train and catch my flight.” She thought.

5 hours later she was sitting in the train to Germany.

“Well at least I’m sitting on a train already.” She sighed.

Meanwhile in Germany…

“BIIIIIIIILLLLL!”

Bill, who was nicely sleeping, jumped up.

“Tom! Mein Got, why are you screaming like that?” He asked.

“You have 30 minutes to get out of bed, make yourself ready and whatever else you have to do!” Tom answered calmly which was very out of place after the harsh awakening he gave his brother.

“30 minutes?! Oh, God…” Bill was shocked. He jumped out of bed and started running from his bedroom to the bathroom, to downstairs and back, Tom was in the bathroom too.

”Out of the way, me needs space!” Bill started yelling.

“Why are you so nervous?” Tom asked.

“Nervous? I’m not nervous!” Bill answered a bit out of breath.

45 minutes later Bill was ready and set. They had a 5 hour drive to the airport ahead of them. “Nervous, nervous, ner-vous, lalalaaaa...” Tom started singing.

“Shut up!” Bill Yelled at his brother “That’s NOT funny!”

“Yes it is!” Tom went on.

A few hours later the TH-boys entered the airport and Bill started looking for Kitty. “Where is she?”

NOW you could call him nervous or more like, on the edge of a nervous breakdown. “Calm down, she’ll be here!” Tom tried to calm down his brother.

“OKAY!” David suddenly said, “the luggage is gone and we’ve checked in so now we have to go to gate 4.”

“No, no!” Bill started “We have to wait for Kitty!”

“I’m sorry Bill but we can’t, we have to go now.”

Only 30 minutes to go until the plain would leave and still no sign of Kitty. Bill was losing it now. “Shit! Where is she?” He panicked, he took his mobile and tried to call his girlfriend but nobody answered.

“Still no answer, I’ve tried a hundred times and still no answer.” His eyes were burning and tears welled up. “Why isn’t she here? She would have been here 4 hours ago.” He whined.

“Excuse me?” Some woman said. “If you want to go to New York you’ll have to step on the plain now.”

“Come on people, let’s go!” David called everyone.

“No! Kitty isn’t here yet!” Bill screamed.

“Bill, I’m really sorry but we have to go now.” David took him by his arm, Bill was getting really desperate.

Kitty stepped out of the train.

“30 minutes and the plain leaves.” She read on the train station clock. She ran towards the busses. “Pam, pam, pam, aha! That should be the right bus.” She stepped on the bus and waited for it to leave and bring her to the airport.

15 minutes later she entered the airport.

“Check-in? Ah, there it is!”

“Can I see your ticket please?” The lady asked. “Ticket? Oh God I don’t have the ticket. David has it.” She mumbled to herself.

“Miss?” The lady asked.

“Ehm… here is my passport. I had to get on the plain to New York with Tokio Hotel and there crew.” The lady took her passport and the she typed something in her computer.

“Yes, you are telling the truth.” She concluded. “You can put your luggage here,” she pointed. “And you will have to go to gate 4, but hurry! You have 10 minutes before the plain leaves. Oh, I’ll scan you.” She scanned Kitty and gave her a ticket so she could just go through the scanning without waiting.

“Thank you so much!” Kitty thanked the lady.

She ran as fast as her legs could go.

“God, why on earth did I have to wear heals today?!”

She found the arrow to gate 4 and started running like crazy, causing her to almost run over some people. Then she ran towards gate 4. There she saw David and Tom trying to get Bill in the plain.

“BILL!” She yelled with her last breath. Bill turned around to see who was yelling.

“KITTYYY!! OH MY GOD, you made it! I was so scared!” He ran towards her but Kitty started to feel really dizzy and even before Bill got to her, she fell to the floor, not able to stand any longer.

It took her only 5 seconds to completely lose conscienceness. Bill took her in his arms. “Oh, no! Now what do we do?” He asked to no one in particular.

Saki came to Bill and he put Kitty in his arms.

“We’ll take her on the plain, she’ll probably just be faint because she had to put so much energy in running and being nervous.” He calmed Bill.

“Okay,” Bill answered and he took Kitty’s hand. “You hear that baby? You’ll be all right, just a bit of rest and you’ll be fine.” He told Kitty even thought he knew she wouldn’t hear him but it calmed himself.

Five minutes later they were all on the plain and Bill tried to get Kitty back to conscience, which he succeeded in in just a few minutes. Kitty jumped up.

“Oh God! Did I miss the plain? SHIT!” She started yelling, clearly not realising where she was.

“Baby! It’s okay, you’re on the plain. I’m here with you.” Bill took her hand to let her sit on her seat again and he put his arms around her.

“It’s okay.” He said with his sweet and soft voice. Kitty looked at him and smiled faintly. “How come you were so late?” Bill then asked her.

Kitty looked at her hands a little nervous.

“Ehm…” She started. “I missed my train.”

She kept looking at her hands, not daring to look Bill in the eyes. She just didn’t want to see disappointment in his beautiful brown eyes, she didn’t want him to know that she missed her train because she had second thoughts about him. She just didn’t…

“Kitty? Are you all right?” Bill asked but Kitty kept staring at her hands.

“Kitty?” He shook her bit to wake her up from her thoughts.

“Heh? What?” She woke up.

“I asked if you were all right, you seem so absent.” He asked worried.

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine I guess,” she answered, still absent.

“You guess?” Bill said skeptically, clearly not convinced that his girlfriend was really all right. “What’s wrong?” He tried again.

“Nothing,” Kitty answered quickly now, “I’m going to listen to some music, okay?”

“Ehm… Okay…” Bill said.

'What is wrong with her, she is so not the girl as I knew her.' He thought, worrying. Then he heard Kitty’s music from her headphone. 'Hmm… Zornik if I’m not mistaken,' he thought, “Kitty told me about them.”

“Is it Zornik?” He asked her, trying to let her know that he was really interested in what she did and liked.

“No, it’s just their singer, Koen with Regi. Remember, Punish? I think I told you about it.” She answered, clearly happy to see that her boyfriend is so interested in what she does.

'How can I ever tell him that I had second thoughts?' She asked herself. 'I can’t, but then again… how CAN he fall for me? I mean, me? I’m just… me… he could get so much better…' she sighed.

A little later Kitty was looking at Bill trying to see through him. 'Does he really love me?' She doubted.

She felt really in love with him, she would do anything for him but the second thoughts were tearing her apart. She could really use the warmth of the one she loved more than anything or anyone. She crawled closer to Bill and lay herself in his arms. It felt really good. It would kill her if she would find out that he, indeed, didn’t love her.

'Don’t think about it, Kitty!' She told herself.

A few minutes later she fell asleep in Bill’s arms.

'She’s so beautiful,' Bill thought while watching his girl who just fell asleep in his arms, his arms.

'My arms, my girl.' A little smile appeared on his face.

Oh, he loved this girl so much. But something was wrong, there’s a tension. His smile turned into a worrying face. 'What’s wrong?' He thought, 'what made her change? Maybe she doesn’t want to be with me anymore because it’s to hard?'

A little tear formed in his eye.

'I couldn’t blame her.' He went on, 'I’m never there for her, always on tour… everybody knows my face. It’s hard for me, but how is it for her? Everyone constantly reminding her of me and people on the streets laughing at her because she’s with me. She says she’s all right with it, that she doesn’t care, but maybe she’s just saying that to make me not worry about her…'

The tear had left his eye and roll over his cheek.

At the same moment, Tom had turned around and saw the tear on his brothers face. “Are you all right?” He asked.

“Ssshh, She’s sleeping!” Bill avoided the question.

“Sorry.” Tom whispered, “but are you? Are you all right?” He tried again. Bill pulled up his shoulders. Tom looked worried. “We’ll talk when we’re in the hotel, okay?”

“Fine.” Bill answered.

He didn’t really feel like protesting at the moment, especially not to his brother. He remembered now that Tom had always liked Kitty a lot, too. A little later, while wondering around in his thoughts, he fell asleep just like his girlfriend.

4 hours later, Kitty woke up and noticed that it was really quiet in the plane and darkness had taken it’s place in the sky. Bill had fallen asleep too. She looked at him, at his face and noticed a black stripe of make-up from his eye to his cheek.

'Has he been crying?' It hurt her, she didn’t want her boyfriend to cry, to be unhappy.

'Bill is the one person who should always be happy.' Kitty pulled herself up a little and put her arms around Bill’s neck. “Don’t cry, don’t be unhappy.” She whispered to a sleeping Bill.

A few tears left her eyes now, she just couldn’t bare seeing Bill cry or that he has been crying. 'Maybe he noticed my second thoughts?' She asked herself.

'But if he’s crying…that means he does love me.' She didn’t know what to think.

She pulled back away from Bill and pulled her knees up to her chin. It was a weird position to fall asleep in, but she did after she had cried a few more tears.

flower
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Laatst aangepast door Kitty op di okt 14, 2008 1:07 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill di feb 19, 2008 9:29 pm

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

*hyper hyper*

*superhyper*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

meeeeeeeerheid!!

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Kitty di feb 19, 2008 10:01 pm

haha LOL
is da u nieuw woordje?? meerheid??
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill di feb 19, 2008 10:17 pm

jaa Very Happy

iiiiiiiiiiii

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Very Happy

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Kitty di feb 19, 2008 10:33 pm

kmoetet nog intype Very Happy mah dan zalk poste ze Razz

wel jammer dak mah één fan eb Crying or Very sad

mahja, voor mijn fans doe ik alles dus ook voor maar één fannetje Very Happy
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Jill di feb 19, 2008 10:39 pm

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej Very Happy

*is trots fan te zijn*
*voelt zich erefan*

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Bericht van Gast di feb 19, 2008 10:51 pm

Ik ben ook wel fan eh!

Super ^^!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Kitty di feb 19, 2008 10:57 pm

Very Happy aaaahw =)
*is blij met fans*

kzal vlug nog wa overtype en poste ze Very Happy
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Gast di feb 19, 2008 11:21 pm

KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
ik wil mee naar new york XD
mag ik?mag ik?
*mega pruillip*
XDDDD

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di feb 19, 2008 11:25 pm

ik wil ook meer!!
en ik vind de nieuwe schrijfstijl wel beter.. het leest vlotter Very Happy

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: