Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

My blog

3 plaatsers

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Ga naar beneden

My blog - Pagina 2 Empty Re: My blog

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma jul 28, 2008 6:58 pm

tja, kweet nog niet of ik Bill blij wil maken Razz *of dak het een compleet andere wending ga geven Razz*
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van tess92 di jul 29, 2008 1:10 am

ooo da zou wreed zijn
alee voor bill dan he
maja dan zalk hem wel gaan trooste dus Wink
ma ge moet ma zien he ma snel nieuw stukkie
xxx tes
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Aantal berichten : 363
Leeftijd : 31

http://nl.netlog.com/CreazyBitch

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 30, 2008 1:44 pm

*heeft nog altijd zwaar last van WB en is nog altijd het aan het wegschrijven en vooral alles aan het overschrijven xD*
lol, ik heb egt totaal geen idee hoe ik verder moet gaan, het is gewoon eng o.o nog nooit zo'n pijnlijke WB gehad xD het kan dus nog wel ff duren voordak klaar ben met een nieuw stukkie...solly -__-'

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 30, 2008 3:11 pm

okay, ik ga een paar waarschuwingen plaatsen ^^' *geen idee hoe ik dit heb geschreven trouwens & niet alles is voor dit hoofdstuk van toepassing*
Warnings: Adult Content, Drug Use, Humiliation, Light Kink, Non-Con/Rape
veel lees...plezier?

~*~

Yo Leute!
Well, remember I was called for something yesterday? I wish I didn’t listen -__-‘ They ALL decided to bully me *cries* When I first walked into the room I was greeted by a charming bucket full with custard o.o Then Tom started a made up story about me and girls and of course NO ONE believed me! Stupid Tom…Then Georg and Gustav greapped my arms and Tom undressed me IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY O.O But that wasn’t it, he started whining that he was ASHAMED of being my bvrother since I had such an ugly body *cries out loud* Of course everyone laughed. I really felt like I was in school again, though something was odd. Chi wasn’t there. I haven’t seen her at all during that or after. Now I’m sitting crying in my room at 05:00 in the morning and I now know how some fans must feel. You know, the suicidle ones. Damn this is hard, but no way I’m gonna kill myself o.o I’m not that crazy ;-) I hope today is going to be a better day. Oh, I almost forgot. After those dirty tricks, Tom followed me and he beat the shit out off me, so now I’m also covered with bruises. Oh, and he was smart, my face is still normal, he didn’t touch me there. I really never thought my friends would betray me, but they did, they did it hard. I still haven’t figered it out yet, but there must be a reason for all this! Anyway, I’m getting dressed so I can go downstairs for the pictures.
Always yours,
(beaten)B.K.

~*~

I slowely walked down. No one was awake yet. I walked into the the big room and grapped the pictures from the table. I quickly made my up to my room again. With a sigh I looked at the pictures again. This time I saw her, though I had never seen the picture before. I sighed again and thought she didn’t looked as pretty as she had looked to me then. Slowely my door opened and I pushed myself at the wall on the other side in fear.

“Bill, you there?” the soft voice of Chi said. I sighed in relieve.

“Yeah, come in.” I said. She walked into the room and closed the door. She suddenly dove into my arms and started crying. I was shocked. I comforted her what wasn’t so easy, as I still sat against the wall, but now with her in my lap.

“What’s wrong?” I asked caringly. She sobbed once more and looked up to me.

“I tried to stop them, but they didn’t listen. They said they were jealous and that you needed to pay for it. I didn’t get it. My fault.” She said with a decreasing voice. I smiled. She tried to protect me. I suddenly felt a tingeling in my stomach. Butterflies! My eyes widened in shock. I was NOT falling in love with her!

“It’s okay.” I said with a raw voice. She stopped sobbing and we sat there for a few moments.

“Why would Tom hurt you so much? He’s your twin! He should love you…” she mumbled. I laughed softly.

“He’s going through a hard time now. We are growing away from eachother. It sucks, but it’s the thruth nonetheless.” I said and my tears were flowing freely now. She hugged me close and the door opened. I looked up in shock and saw my brother stand there with a smirk that meant troubles.

“Hey, Bill.” He said smirking. I screamed and tried to get as far away as possible. He only laughed. He closed the door and locked it. Chi jumped away from me and attacked Tom, but she was no match for him. Within a few seconds she lay unconsious on the floor.

“What did you do to her, stupid bastard!” I screamed and tried to find a way out in panik. He only laughed.

“Nowhere to go, bro?” he said smirking. I screamed again and jumped on the bed and threw all the pillows to him. He dodged them all and pinned me down on the bed. I almost fainted in panik.

“Why? Why, Tomi?” I asked desperate. He smirked again and undressed me.

“Just because.” Was the last thing he said.

~*~

I woke up again. 08:56 What happened? I stood up and fell on the floor with a scream. I remembered, my bro raped me, hard. I started shaking and almost fainted. Then Chi came in.

“Bill! Are you okay? They wouldn’t let me in when you were still sleeping! What happened?” she asked concerned. I whined and hugged her.

“He raped me, Chi, he raped me.” I said softly.

“What!?” she screamed and dialed the police.

“No! Don’t call them! Tomi must stay! I can’t live without him!” I screamed, but it was no use. She glared and me and started talking to the cops. I ran out of the room, ignoring the pain. In the hall I saw Tom sitting and I jumped on him. He startled.

“Bill. Why did you come to me? I’m your enemy now.” He said crying. I shook my head.

“No! You’re my bro! I will never leave you! They can’t take you away! I can’t live without you!”I screamed desperatly. He hugged me and we cried our eyes empty in eachother’s shirt. We heard sirens and cung onto eachother for dear life. The cops pushed us away from eachother.

~*~

I screamed when I woke up. I jumped from my bed and whinced in pain. Never thought gays could be in so much pain. I ran to Tom’s room and saw him on the ground with a knife in his hand.

“Tom, stop!” I screamed and threw the knife away.

“Bill! What I did was wrong! I don’t deserve this! I don’t even deserve life!” he screamed and cried heavily in my shirt. I comforted him and gave him kisses all over his face.

“I forgive you, Tom, but why?” I asked. He looked at me with guilty eyes.

“I was jealous on you. I wanna be like you! So strong and still so weak. So perfect.” He said. I smiled at him.

“You’re already perfect, Tom. You just don’t know how to handle it yet.” I softly said to him and put him in bed. In a few seconds he was fast asleep. I walked back into my room where Chi sat on my bed.

“You didn’t call the cops, did you?” I asked in fear. She laughed.

“No, I’m just here to tell you your bro didn’t rape you. He spanked you very hard, but didn’t rape you.” She said with a smile. I smiled back.

“It still hurts like hell.” I sighed and Chi laughed. This might even become a nice day after all.

~*~

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr aug 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Okay...ik ben dus 2 weken weg...zonder internet o.o ik heb wel een *kutkankerrot*laptop mee, dus ik kan wel schrijven Very Happy

cu in 2 weeks Smile

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH