Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

My blog

3 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

My blog Empty My blog

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Ik ben al veel te lang niet meer hier geweest, stoute ik *slaat lamp tegen haar hoofd* *ja ik heb net HP gekeken xD* Maarja, ik vond dit tussen de enorme rotzooi in mijn kamer (die nu zo goed als opgeruimd is *kuch*) en vertel me maar of het een toekomst heeft Very Happy
Oja, als iemand een leuke titel heeft, GRAAG, en iemand nog zin om te beta-en?

My blog My_blog_banner_01

Warnings: Adult Content, Drug Use, Humiliation, Light Kink, Non-Con/Rape
*ik denk, kzal het er maar ff bij zetten*

~*~

This is one of those nights you wish you could just go to sleep, but you know you can't. A high scream comes from the room next to me.

"Aaah, Tom!"

Damn Tom and his one-night-stands! I sighed and walked to the little desk where I put my laptop. I sat down and turned it on. I sighed again. The thing is fucking slow!

Finally, it started up. I opened internet and went to google. And now what? I sighed yet again and went to the pictures. I ticked 'Tokio Hotel' in.

1.610.000 results, WTF!

I grinned and watched the pictures. There are some real ones, from DVD's or fotoshoots, but also fake ones, made by fans and anti-fans. They're funny.

The groupie still didn't shut up. Stupid Tom! He always kept him awake.

Well, that was only partly true. Yes, I fell in love. It's weird, because I didn't really meet her. I just saw her at one of the concerts and now I can only think about her.

Another hard scream from Tom's room. This is enough!

"I thought you didn't like screamers! Like ME!" I screamed hard enough for Tom to hear. Damn that was stupid.

"Bill..." Tom screamed as he came. That sucked for the girl.

I sighed and searched for a weblogsite, or whatever those things are called. I found a nice one and with a grin on my face I began to write my story down.

~*~

Hey everyone!
I decided to make a blog, because I want to share my grazy life. First of all, I got a twin brother. He's totaly different from me and still the same. We're identical twins for a reason ;-) We started a band, when we were about eleven years old (I can't remember really good), with two friends we met back then. We were first called Devilish, because of my brother's devilish good guitarsound ;-) At, about, the age of thirteen we changed it in Tokio Hotel. We are now part of Universal and we just got too many fans Razz Just kidding, I love my fans, but not that much as her. She is everything for me, though we didn't really meet. She is the real reason I started this blog (and the fact that my brother's groupie just doesn't stop making noise -__-'). I saw her at one of the concerts, but don't hope it's you, you won't be her Razz (like I know xD) And I almost can't sleep at night, because of Tom (:@) and because I really fell in love. I can only think about her, I even know precicely how she looked! She wasn't that interested in me, no, life can't be good Razz She only had eyes for Georg and Tom -__-' Tom and that whore still didn't finish O.O Bastards! They're trying to keep me awake! I put on one of Tom's hoodies I stole (don't tell him!) and walk slowely to the door...BANG I open Tom's door and start a lecture about people trying to sleep, Tom laughs at me, blames the love, finds out I´m wearing his hoodie and freaks out, I run off, close my door and dive in bed, giggling, just like every other night. If I ever got the courage -__-' I don't even got the guts to irritate Tom! How the hell am I ever going to tell my feelings then? But whatever, it's getting late here, 02:26 to be precisely xD (according the alarmclock David set, doesn't say much xD)
Bye bye!
Love you all, hugs and kisses Razz
Okay, the French kiss goes to my great love Razz
Bye!
Always yours,
B. K.
ps. I like the sound of that! I could be a rapper 8D Wonder what Tom thinks of that xD
pps. I will talk about myself a bit more in my next blog, no worries ;-)

~*~

Okay, I'm weird! But at least I can sleep now...NOT! They started all over again, those bastards!

I sighed and turned my computer off. I threw all of my shoes at the wall and FINALY got a respons I like.

"We get the point! You, out of my room!" Tom yelled in the other room. I heared the girls protest and giggle softly. The door shut close and the door between Tom's and my room opened.

"You can't sleep. Why? It's not us, for sure. You never got any problems with that, so, wazzup?" Tom said and he floped down on the bed.

"You know the girl I talked about, a week ago?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I think I'm in love with her."

Tom stayed quiet.

"Tom?"

Tom burst out in laughter. I looked annoyed at him.

"In love? OMG!"

And then they say I act like a girl. Tom turned his laughter into exciting giggles.

"Are you sure? Is it your great love? That would be soooo cute!" he screams.

I grinned. He's obviously the girl.

"I'm sitting next to you so there is no need to scream, and I guess she is." I answer calmly.

Tom let out an exciting squeal. I laughed.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited! My little bro is in love! That's so awesome! I love you baby bro!" he said and he jumped in my lap and hugged me tight. I laughed, again.

"Relax! It's not that I'm in love with you!" I said with an evil grin. Tom stuck his tongue out and hugged me again.

"So what? I still love my baby bro! You do still love me, don't you?" Tom said rather sad.

"Ofcourse! How can I not love you? You're my twin! Identical twin! You're me and I'm you, never forget that!" I said. I wondered why Tom had asked me that.

Tom squealed again and we talked for a while about girls. That's 'till I found out that it was already 04:00! We both went to bed and for the first time since I saw her, I fell directly asleep.

~*~

xx Chi sunny

ps-zoals somigen miss doorhebben, ja ik heb dees hierheen gezet omdat het tog wat sexueler wordt dan ik dacht xD

Laatst aangepast door Chieana Strider op do aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

My blog Empty Re: My blog

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Volgende hoofdstuk ^^ Razz Ik kon het niet laten en heb 2 hoofdstukken erbij geschreven xD Anywayzzz, lees ze Razz

~*~

Hey Leute!
It’s me B. K. Very Happy LoL Well, as most of you probaly know everything about me, I’ll keep it short (read: try to keep it short)Well, my name is Bill (duh) and I’m 18 years old. I’m famous under a lot of grazy teenage girls who I try to keep happy. Oh ja, the responses I got on my last blog weren’t so nice. Most of you apparently thought I’m not the real Bill Kaulitz. Well, they’re right, I’m Bill Kaulitz-Trümper ^^ Big difference. And now about my life. My parents have always been very nice to me (not to eachother) and my bro and they still are. I love both my mom and dad. And of course I love Gordon too Very Happy Gott, I’m so nice xD Most fans think that I hate my dad or something. That, however, isn’t true. I’ve always loved him and I’ll keep on loving him till I can’t feel anything anymore Very Happy And that also counds for mom and Gordon ;-) Wondering why I call him Gordon? He came up with it ^^ We used to say ‘Herr Trümper’ to him all the time ‘cause we refused to call him dad. That also changed, but whatever Razz And we also weren’t very nice to him in the beginning. And he’s the reason for my ridiculous appearance xD I did it to piss him off (so did Tom), but he only liked it -__-‘ then we found out that he’s in a band and our 8 year old minds couldn’t resist. I wanted to play the piano (just because I thought it was easy xD) and Tom started playing guitar. Within a few days we wrote ten songs. Not bad hé? I had written songs before, but always saw them as poems and there we started a little band with no name xD We entered a contest (on our 10th ^^) and we met Georg and Gustav. They both were on a school were you also could learn to play an instrument Very Happy I still love that school btw xD They brought me the G’s Very Happy *happy clapping* Okay, it’s not that I’m in love with them or something (please, no Ö) but I love them ^^ Hey, they are my friends! (and they made me famous *evil*) Georg was bassing his way to the top and Gustav drummed perfectly with him. They didn’t won the contest, Tom and I didn’t either btw, but we thought it would be a great idea if we started a band. In no time we had a few songs and we played in local clubs (at that time I was about 11).We also came up with a name, Devilish, because of an article in the news paper. Then Tom and I made a stupid bet that I lost *roll-eyes* and I needed to join ‘starsearch’. Gott, what did I hate that O.O Well my beautiful ‘It’s raining men’ performance didn’t make me win (that Oliver kid did win and he wasn’t half as good as I was!). If you don’t know it, just tick in ‘It’s raining men Bill Kaulitz’ at YouTube. I never knew before, but there are A LOT movies about that -__-‘ I look like a little girl there :S After that we changed our name into Tokio Hotel and with Durch den Monsun we became famous in Germany ^^ We were sooooo happy, untill we started to get more and more interviews spread out the whole day -__-‘ I never thought about that we needed to work hard to become famous, but I was willing ^^ (for three minutes) And without Tom I would have never survived it xD And then our first tour Very Happy Best time ever ^^ There they were, al real fans, waiting and screaming for me…*dreams away* Anyway ^^’ I loved it, it makes you feel very mighty *evil grin* But I think I told you enough by now xD The rest you can find on the internet ^^ It’s again very late and I’m sitting here in my bunk (hotellife is over for three days o.o) with Tom jerking of next to me O.O That is soooooo disgusting O.O Anyway, last night I talked to Tom about my love-problem and he was thrilled xD He loved that I was in love and loved me for it o.o Do you still get it xD First he laughed at me and then he became excited, he’s such a girl xD Anyway, it’s time to get angry with Tom because I can hear Georg coming O.O Very bad O.O
Bye, bye!
Always yours,
B. K.

~*~

I closed my laptop and jumped out of my bunk. I opened Tom’s curtain roughly. I could hear Georg coming.

“What the hell are you doing?” we asked at the same time.

Tom shrugged and continued jerking of. Now he got me angry.

“Stop it! Georg’s coming!” I silently screamed. I don’t mind seeing my brothers naked body. We’re the same, so it doesn’t matter.

Tom moaned softly. I sighed. One thing left to do; make sure Tom gets off quickly.

I dove into his bunk and closed the curtain. I leaned over him before he could respond and started sucking his dick in.

“What the-” he started, but moaned at the feeling of my piercing.

I officialy hate myself for this. I’m giving my fucking brother a blow job. The two things Bill Kaulitz should never do. If only the fans found out…

Tom suddenly moaned harder and came in my mouth. I quickly swallowed it before throwing the blanket over him.

“Pretend I came here because I couldn’t sleep” I whispered inaudible, but Tom got the message.

Georg opened the curtain. I looked up with teary eyes. I love to act.

“What the hell is going on here?” he asked clearly confused. I put on my best puppy-eyes.

“I had a bad dream and went to Tomi. He stopped my sobbing.” I answered innocently. Georg groaned. That is the scariest sound on the earth, I swear.

“It sounded like moans. Weird, but there are people who try to sleep so please sob softly the next time.” Georg said and he walked away. We looked at him with shiny eyes. We heared him climbing back into his bunk and giggled softly.

“That he fell for that!” Tom said softly. I grinned.

“Why did you swallow?” he suddenly asked. I had no idea.

“Would it look good if I spit it out on your sheets then? Georg wouldn’t have fallen for my story then. And btw, we’re the same, why not?” I answered on auto-pilot. I always come up things I wouldn’t even think of in one second. Tom smiled.

“You’re right. Thanks bro.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes. Than I started to wonder.

“Why did you get so aroused?” I asked. Tom blushed. He’s such a prude!

“I euuh…I don’t know…” he said softly. I wiggled my eyebrow.

“You don’t actualy think I’m going to believe that, are you?” I said harsh.

“I hoped you would.” He said still blushing like mad. I sighed.

“Wet dream-like or do you keep a picture of a hottie here?” I asked annoyed.

“There is always a hottie around me.” Tom said. His eyes went big and he pushed me out of his bunk. I wondered what he meant. And why the hell he threw me on the floor!

I sighed yet again and jumped in my bunk. Then realization hit me. I was the only one who was always with Tom. He was jerking off because of me! And I gave him his blow job…

~*~

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 wo jul 16, 2008 4:46 pm

ella
kvind het een goe verhaal tot nu
aleen het laatste stuk vindk ni zo
maja das omda het twinsest is he
ma voor de rest is goe geschreve
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Aantal berichten : 363
Leeftijd : 31

http://nl.netlog.com/CreazyBitch

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 16, 2008 5:07 pm

xD tja, nu ist idd egt tc xD maarja, Bill is en blijft verliefd op da meiske he Razz dus niet verliefdtwincest (whatever)
danke ^^

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 wo jul 16, 2008 5:10 pm

post maar snel verder
heeft de lees microbe weer te pakke
en tis vakantie dus nrml kank nu veel on kome
xxx
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Very Happy yep yep eindelijk vakantie Cool en tja, aangezien er hier nix leuks is te doen...schrijven xD ik denk dat het volgende hfdstk een btj angstig is...whatever, in elk geval veel draaaaamaaaaa xD

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 wo jul 16, 2008 5:15 pm

oeellllaa drama
wie gaat er de DRAMAQUEEN uithange
ma nu wilk wel wete hoe dat verhaal ga verder gaan he
das zo vn op wie is bill
en wa ga hij ng in de blog zette
xxx
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 16, 2008 5:38 pm

hehe questions, questions....allee, zallik dan maar posten? Wink vooruit, ik verwen je wel weer Razz laatste hfdstk dak geschreven heb Wink dus ik moet nog wel ff verder schrijven hierna xD

~*~

Part 1
Hey Leute!
Me again ^^ Again I got those lovely responses that say I’m not me xD Believe what you want, it is me ^^ There are also a few out there who do believe me, thank god! Love you *kisses everyone* Remember my little problem from yesterday? Tom jerking off and Georg coming *is still scared* That was the worst time ever O.O I gave Tom a fucking blow job to get rid of his erection and then I needed to swallow everything because Georg opened the curtain. Luckily no wounds ^^ Well, except from Tom who has an enormous hart wound -__-‘ He admit to me that he thinks I’m hot o.o Pretty weird if your bro says something like that o.o But, hé, what can I say? I am hot Wink And that directly means I think Tom is hot too. We are still the same ^^ He still didn’t found out I don’t mind at all (agreed, I hated to give him a blow job :S that was sick) And Georg is now totally convinced that I need my bro for everything Rolling Eyes I told him I had a bad dream and went to Tomi. He even believed that the moans he heard were sobs O.O how stupid can a person be xD Anyway, my hart hurts too. I still didn’t found out how my great love is called and with Tom avoiding me as best as he can so I don’t have much help. I already went to David for the pictures from that concert and told him I only wanted the pictures from the fans. His face was priceless xD Gustav helped me. He is my favorite from the G’s. Tom is closer to Georg, however Wink Gustav always listens very good to me and can help me almost as good as Tom Very Happy I didn’t tell Georg about me beeing in love. I did tell Gustav and he was very nice to me ^^ Okay, that sounded pretty gay xD As you know, I AM NOT GAY, though I sucked my brothers cock O.O Why the hell do I even bother you with that? Anyway, we haven’t found the girl Sad sad me Crying or Very sad It’s noon and I’m bored to shit -__-‘ This is the only way to keep me going through a day xD It really relieves to talk to someone, even if it is on the internet. Thank you everyone that supported me so far, I love you ^^ Damn, I sure love everybody xD I’m, btw, not going to tell anyone about this, so don’t hope I’m gonna say it in an interview o.o Oh, and please keep it a secret about Tom and me, we already got enough problems with the police -__-‘ Yes, I’ve never been a really nice kid that stayed out of troubles. I always found a way to end up in the police station. Most of the times because I started a fight as soon as someone hurt my bro in any way, physical or mental. For all you twincest believers out there, I know how you must feel. We always say that we aren’t twincest and now I gave my bro… you know -__-‘ and we are very close, always been. Partly because of my parents divorce and partly because we were bullied in school. BUT we are also so close because we’re famous. It’s reallly hard and lonily on the top, y’know? Probaly not. I know I got everyone from the crew and my fans (most of them I hope) who support me through everything, but it’s nothing compared to what Tom is to me. Shit! Now I think about it, I normaly put on very sensual faces in photoshoots and sometimes on stage too! Or just in normal life ^^’ And always when I did Tom disappeared. O.O No fucking way! He can’t be jerking off because of ME! Okay, lifecrisis here. Damn I’m even dizzy o.o Anyway I here Tom coming (yes, I can recognise everyone here by there walking)and I wanna make up with him so, wish me luck xD He can be such a bitch sometimes Mad Oh ja, already told you that Tomi only had sex with three girls xD He has his favorites Rolling Eyes They’re always the same, not really one night hè Razz And only two of them he has his ‘one-night-stands’, the other one was his first and also his girlfriend a long time ago. She’s nice. I fucked her the night after Tom’s first time xD I’m sooo nasty Wink I still didn’t tell him o.o Anyway, Tom just came in and didn’t see me (yet) so I’m going! Oh ja, there is gonna be a second part today!
Always yours,
B. K.

~*~

“Hey Tomi!” I screamed after I turned the laptop off. Tom stirred and turned around. He looked scared at me. I looked at him dumbfounded.

“Why are you so scared? I feel left behind!” I said dramaticely. Tom laughed. I smiled. Tom sat down on the other end of the couch. I looked disappointed at him.

“I think I’m hot too, so that means I also think you’re hot. We are the same.” I said nonchalant and I gave him the puppy-eyes. Tom freezed his every moving. I swear he didn’t even breath!

“I-I agree…” he stuttered and he looked terrified in my eyes. I got the hint and stop pouting. He thought I was extremely arousing.

“We really have a big problem here, hmm?” I said. Tom nodded and started to sob. I was shocked. Tom almost never cried!

And right on that moment Georg walked in. I quickly made my way over next to Tom and gave a warning glare at Georg, but Georg was to shocked to notice.

“It’s OK Tomi, I’m here.” I softly whispered to Tom. He threw his arms around me and cried in my shoulder. I kept whispering comforting words to him while he was wetting my t-shirt.

“Wazzup, Tom?” Georg asked very concerned. I looked up at him and Tom suddenly broke out of my hug and sat in Georg’s lap, wetting his t-shirt. I looked hurt at him, but he refused to look at me. Georg watched scared as I stood up.

“Please, Bill, stay. I don’t know how to handle him.” Georg asked begging. I shot him a look.

“Neither do I.” I answered and I ran to my bunk, crying.

~*~

Part 2
Hey,
Second part for today. I totally messed up with Tom. He suddenly started to cry and when Georg came in he fled away. To Georg not to forget. I hate it! He suddenly loves Georg more than me! But he’s everything to me, and I was to him. I’m actualy crying during typing this. I hate Georg! Though he can’t really help it either. It’s Tom’s fault, but I can’t hate him! He is me! Oh ja, I said to him (before the crying part) that we are the same, so if he thinks he himself is hot he thinks I’m hot too. And I said that I think that I am hot too, so I think that he’s too! Whatever, he liked that part. But then, when I just tried to make him laugh, He thought I looked arousing (puppy-eyes) and started whining. First he let me comfort him, but when Georg came in he totally ignored me. And now he still ignores me. And he doesn’t just avoid me, he’s totally oblivious to me. Even when Georg or Gustav are talking about me he acts like he doesn’t know me. And he already pushed me twice from the stairs because ‘he couldn’t see me’, the bastard! I’m now bleeding to death from the inside out. My hart is broken, I can’t find my great love (like I care at the moment!) and I’m covered with bruises from Tom walking into me. I might even believe him. Btw, I’m sitting in my bunk now with Tom’s clothes on. Well, I’m wearing his boxers (I think they’re used o.o) and his XXXXL t-shirt. I’ve never had so much homesickness in my life! Well I’m going to drown myself in my tears now (and Tom’s t-shirt) so this is it for today.
Bye
B. K.

~*~

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 wo jul 16, 2008 6:43 pm

ooo idd
drama
amai int eerste deel vn de blog is hij er echt ni goe vn he wa hij heeft gedaan
en dan ogarme is hij aant wene ooo gaat bill trooste
en tom naar zijn voete geve
*stoutte tommi gij moogt billly ni late wene he *

meeer meer volgent stuuukkkkiieee
xxx tess
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider do jul 17, 2008 12:03 am

Razz ik ben bizzy Wink
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 do jul 17, 2008 2:55 pm

ok dan ist goed Very Happy
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma jul 21, 2008 5:46 pm

bijna klaar Razz
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 ma jul 21, 2008 7:19 pm

ok drekt poste alst klaar is he
xxx tes
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma jul 21, 2008 10:59 pm

jaja, tis nie makkelijk, schrijven om van een WB af te komen xD
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 ma jul 21, 2008 11:04 pm

neeje das waar
zorgt ma da ge uwe inspi snel trg hebt
xxx tes
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma jul 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Razz Kheb een stukkie en ben bij de helft van het morning-blog van chappie 5 Razz

~*~

Hey Leute,
I just woke up with a unpleasent surprise. The tour is canceled o.o David just stormed to into the sleep area and started to scream like he just lost his only son. He’s weird, I know. He told us that Universal canceled everything and that we needed to come to Germany ASAP. Weird guys, from Universal. As you may notice, I’m gonna write every morning so I have time to anilyze thinks from the day before. Like now, I know that Tom was avoiding me (he was oblivious to me), but I now understand him. I looked at it from his perspective and because we’re the same, I‘m most likely right. I know I would do the same in his place, but he would totally freak out in my place. He doesn’t have someone to talk with then. I mean, I didn’t even tell Gustav! Only you know, world of fans xD I had some luck too today. During his screaming, David also announced that we had a meet & greet with all of the fans who were at the concert from my great love *dreaming* I’m totally in love, ich habe mich total verknallt, as they say in German ;-) I only think about her and about the meet & greet to come. Of course I still got Tom in my mind too, but since I know what he’s going through I don’t worry much. The meet & greet is in 4 days so I can prepare myself. Gustav and I looked again at the pictures last night, after he found me wandering around and walking into everything -__-‘ I was a tad confused ^^’ After I wrote that o so charming part 2 last night (NOT) I freaked out, screamed, yelled at everything that disturbed me (like my mobile phone -__-‘ picture of Tom on it) and then I walked around in a numb state, not knowing what the hell I was doing -__-‘ But we still didn’t found her *sigh* I’m now sitting in my bunk (still with Tom’s clothes on ^^’) listening to my hungry stomac. I still need to eat xD Tom is coming O.O Now I’m actualy scared. It’s something about the way he walks. Hastly but shy. He’s nervous. I don’t know if it is because he needs to walk close to me or something else and I’m worried Sad Shit! He just opened my curtain!

TBC

~*~

“Tom! What is it?” I said as I saw his head appear.

“Hey, Bill…eeeh…It’s kinda hard y’know…” he stuttered. I smiled and patted next to me on the bed. I set my laptop away without closing it. Tom hasitationly crawled next to me.

We sat like that for about five minutes. Tom was all tensed up and I was peace itself. Tom coughed a little and shove to me a little bit more. He slowly touched my leg. I turned my face to him and he looked away while he stopped touching me.

“What is wrong, Tomi?” I said unknowing. Of course I did knew what was wrong, but I didn’t get it. We always shared little touches. Nothing special, just brotherly. It was one of the things that kept me going.

Tom sighed and slowly turned his head to me. He was inspecting my face and looked deeply in my eyes, as if he was looking for something.

“I don’t know. I can’t trust you. No, I can’t trust myself. I think I got a crush on you, Bill.” he said and he quickly looked away again.

I wanted to scream, hit him, push him out of my bunk, but I didn’t. I thought before shooting. I slowly started to understand Tom and I knew I couldn’t push him away for it. And if it really was only a crush it didn’t matter.

Tom looked at me woringly. He didn’t understand. Bill should be yelling at him now, he should despise him, but he didn’t he just thought. And to Tom it took ages.

“You can trust me. I won’t freak out again. I just want to be with you. Don’t be shy. You’ve never been before to me so why now? I know it is weird and wrong, but I don’t mind. As long as you keep your dirty hands away from me. Only brother hands allowed.” I said nicely to him. Gee, I looked like my mom.

Tom looked flabbergasted at me. Bill didn’t mind. He even made a joke. What had happened in the time he ignored Bill? He really thought Bill thought it was gross.

“Tomi?” I asked silently. He shook up from his thoughts and looked at me.

“Why? Why is it okay for you? You should despise me!” Tom yelled in frustration. I smiled at him.

“Do you want me like that? No. I thought about it and I looked at it from your perspective. You can’t help it. I understand, no worries. I know that you won’t survive it if I’m going to ignore you. It’s okay. As long as you don’t get too dirty to me” I said with a wink.

Tom suddenly burst out in tears and fell in my arms. I spoke comforting words to him and said it was going to be just fine. After a few minutes, Tom relaxed. He looked up at me, worry written all over his face.

“Does it mean I can’t touch you anymore?” he asked. I shook my head.

“Touch me as much as you want. Just pretend that there are always other people in the room who find you disgusting.” I said comforting. He smiled and hugged me again.

“Now, more luck with Gustav? Finding your lover.” He said smiling. I grinned and then sighed.

“No, it looks like she didn’t even come to the concert.” I said sad. Tom hugged me. A little more than brotherly, but I let him. I needed a hug.

“I’m sure you’ll find her.” Tom said comforting.

“Says the I-am-not-romantic-and-I-do-not-believe-in-true-love-guy.” I said and stuck my toungue out. He did the same. We talked a bit and Tom was falling asleep on my shoulder. And right then Georg opened the curtain.

“Coming? We got like 3 minutes till we’re there and you didn’t do anything. You’re not even dressed up.” He said calmly. Tom groaned and dug his head further in my neck. I smiled.

“We’ll be there in a minute.” I said and Georg walked away.

“Thank you.”

“What for?” I asked.

“For understanding and letting me. I’m sorry too, but I can’t do anything about my feelings, as you said.” He said smiling. I smiled back and then let him fall on the bed. I was already changing when:

“Hey!” Tom screamed a little late.

I just grinned and continue dressing up. Make-up can be done later. Then I realized it. Were the hell were we going? Tom was already figthing with his clothes and I walked up to the driver. When I looked up I got butterflies flying around in my stomac. We were at the venue were I saw her.

~*~

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 wo jul 23, 2008 12:04 am

oooo gaat hij haar eigenlijk vinde
zout wel erg vinde moest da ni zo zijn
meeeeeerrrr
xxxx tes
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm

*is bezig*
*was net 3 uur lang telefoonboeken (huis aan huis) te bezorgen o.o*
*zit nu onder de blaren en heeft weer een volle portemonee*
Very Happy
kga sebiet verder ^^

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 wo jul 23, 2008 3:50 pm

o ogarme toch
maja die volle portemone ist belangrijkste he
daar aan ndenke als u blijne zeer doen Wink
xxxtes
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm

zekers Very Happy nouja, ik krijg maar de helft aangezien mijnj ouders niuewe spullen voor mijn computer gaan halen en ik moet de helft betalen ^^'
mijn computer was bijna gecrashed omdat de videokaart doorgebrand was xD dom ding (aait computertje)
gelukkig doet word het nog (half)
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van tess92 wo jul 23, 2008 3:55 pm

oei
braaf computertje blijve werken he
xxxtes
tess92
tess92
Harde Schreier
Harde Schreier

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo jul 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Nieuw stukkie ^^

~*~

Hey! Me again ^^
Gott, I’m sooooo happy at the moment! Yesterday we arrived at the venue where I first saw her. Of course the meet & greet starts in three days, but we are already here and we’re redecorating the whole place Very Happy *happy me* I love it ^^ There is this really nice girl who’s helping us and I think she might have a crush on Tom xD When he walks into the room, a permanent blush spreads across her cheeks Very Happy Btw, sorry for not posting yesterday. It all went very good and Tom and I made up ^^ Tom was soooo surprised when I didn’t freak out at him xD Oh, yeah, now you wanna know why Tom thought I would freak out Razz He said that he had a crush on me xD I don’t think that’s true. He’s just horny as hell lately and decides to act like he has a crush on his bro so he can jerk off with pleasure. Okay, that sounded better in my head xD Anyway, that girl I was talking about. She’s 14 and helps an interiour designer for a year. She’s dutch and we still don’t know her name ^^’ We're all afraid to ask xD Can you imagine! The famous stars from Tokio Hotel, too shy to ask a question -__-‘ I can already read the headlines xD Gott *slaps own head* We did hear her boss calling her ‘Chi’ before, so that’s what we call her ^^’ She’s been really nice to me and she even helped me find my lover (still didn’t find her *big watery eyes*) It’s kinda obvious that she and Georg are really good friends already. That makes me wonder, is she good friends with him because she really likes him, or does she wants to be closer to Tom, I wonder…Enough mysterious talking she just barged into my room and I’m staring daggers at her (grrrrrr…) I might continue this tonight, but I’m not sure Razz
(maybe) TBC
B.K.

~*~

“Get off of me!” I shrieked when Chi jumped on me.

“Why, pretty boy?” she asked as she started to tickle me. I screamed for help and in no time Tom entered the room.

“What the hell is going on here?” he asked as he watched our fight. Chi laughed and let me go. I jumped on her and took my revenge.

“Never mess with a Kaulitz!” I laughed in her face while tickling her. She screamed out and started to cry from laughing. I stopped.

We both sat laughing on the bed while Tom stared at us with a shocked expresion on his face.

“Could you be softer for one fucking time Kaulitz!” Georg screamed from the room next to me. Chi and I fell of the bed laughing. Tom sighed and turned around.

I’ve never seen someone move so fast as Chi then did. She jumped to Tom and pulled him back at his boxers.

“Nice ass.” She whispered as she looked into the boxers. Tom shrieked and pushed her away.

“Tomi is a pru-ude.” She said in a sing-song voice and walked away grinning.

Tom turned red (also faster than I had anyone seen before) and sat down on the bed, huffing. I smiled and walked to him when I had gathered my stuff.

“Tomi is a pru-ude.” I whispered in his ear and ran out of the room, dodging a pillow.

“I’m NOT a prude!” Tom screamed after me. He wished he had never done that.

“Yes you are!” David, Georg and Gustav screamed back at him and I walked happily downstairs to help again with decorating.

~*~

All the eyes were on me as I walked into the venue in only my boxers. I quickly put on my t-shirt and jeans as Chi walked over to me.

“I love your body, Bill, but that doesn’t mean you have to show the whole world how pretty you are.” She said with shiny eyes. I laughed at her.

“I was in a hurry! Tom was attacking me with pillows and I wanna continue!” I squealed as a child. Chi laughed.

“Well, come then!” she said and I walked after her.

~*~

Tom finally decided to come down at noon while we were eating and was greeted by everyone calling him a prude. He was angry. Really angry. I could only laugh at him while he was struggling to come through the day.

Georg and Chi were during lunch feeding each other and fighting with each other. I really think they look cute. They only had one problem, they both wanted to be the boss. And of course as clever as they were they found sneaky ways to be the boss. It was hilarious.

And Gustav only talked with Chi’s boss about interiour designing and boring stuff like the weather lately.

I was bored so I walked upstairs to continue on my blog.

~*~

Hey leute!
I found time to write Very Happy *happy* It’s ‘round noon and everybody’s eating, so I got bored xD After the encounter this morning, Chi couldn’t resist to annoy Tom and I gladly helped her Razz Tom is now known as a prude xD I’ll tell you what she did. When she walked into my room, I turned off the laptop and she attacked me with a tickleattack. Of course Tom heard my whining and walked dazed into the room xD I took my revenge and then Georg screamed that we should keep it down and we fell of the bed, laughing xD And when Tom turned around Chi jumped up to him and pulled him back at his boxers, she looked into them (who wouldn’t Razz) and told Tom he had a nice ass. He jumped away and in less than a second he was red xD And now he’s a prude ^^ Well I made it a little bit worse. I first grapped my clothes and then whispered in Tom’s ear that he was a prude xD I dodged all his pillows and went downstairs. Tom of course screamed that he wasn’t a prude and David, Georg and Gustav reminded him that he is, in fact, a pude Razz We’re still working on redecorating the venue. We already chose the colours and objects. And where we’re all going to stand Razz We decided to make four corners with each someone different. My corner is black and red (Cool), Tom’s corner is all hiphop like with graffiti etc., Gustav’s corner is simple green (like his drums) and stuffed with drumitems xD (I might think we’re turning it into a market xD) and Georg’s corner is the worst you can imagine. We always keep everything that’s thrown on stage and Georg wanted to make a special corner for that xD It’s baby-blue and baby-pink -__-‘ He’s nuts. But the fans will just get their time to look around in our styles and talk to us about it. I still didn’t found her *very sad me* Though, tonight we’re probaly finished and then I got a two other days to find her Very Happy and then the meet & greet o.o I’m already fucking nervous o.o Anyway, we all feel very comfortable around Chi btw. We all feel like we’ve known her for years! Wink I think that is because she trusted us from the very first second and she listened very good at our wishes. And not because we’re famous, no, just because she knows how to act with clients Wink And her boss always likes to make a comment about that. He’s so proud of her Very Happy Like he’s her father, though he isn’t Wink He also could tell us very well how she looked when she heard she was going to work with Tokio Hotel xD Lovely Wink Well, they’re calling me for something. Gotta go!
Bye bye
B.K.

~*~

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH