Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The long long story

4 plaatsers

Pagina 9 van 9 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Ga naar beneden

The long long story - Pagina 9 Empty Re: The long long story

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo apr 23, 2008 7:03 pm

moet ik nog de moeite doen om iets te posten?
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Chieana Strider do apr 24, 2008 3:48 pm

hier is een nieuw stukkie, mijn inspi is weer trug Wink
*net zoals mijn blonde haar xD*

Part 8
“Ithidro!”, I screamed. I ran to the old man and hugged him. “I’ve missed you so badly.”, I whined. Ithidro laughed and hugged me back. “What is that dragon doing here?”, I asked him. “You’ll notice very soon.”, he said like it was the most normal thing on earth that a dragon was in his house. I shrugged. “Where was I?”, I asked Ithi. “You can’t remember?”, he asked surprised. “No, not yet.”, I answered. He smiled. I felt that Meckro was in the room next to us. I ignored it. “What happened here?”, I asked Ithi. He sighed. “It all started with the orks.”, he said. “The orks attacked both humans and elves. Then they start to bring rumours in the world, about humans to elves and about elves to humans. They both felt betrayed by the others and a new war began. This was were the orks waited for and they took the time to go to the dragons. What happened there you already know, not, Chieana?” “I know. It’s horrible! How can they ever do this to such nice and gentle creatures! I guess that that’s the reason why Thegolas kills the dragons.”, I said. Ithidro nodded. I sighed. I felt that Meckro was confused. He didn’t trust me anymore. Why? Was all I could think. I couldn’t live without his support. Ithidro had read my mind. “No worries, Chieana. He thinks that everyone is playing a game with him. He can’t help it.”, he said. One teardrop fell on the ground. For me it sounded like an earthquake. I hugged Ithidro and left. He sighed. I walked rom the stairs. The little dragon came down and tried to tell me something. I understood her. “I’m Flora, the best friend of Meckro. I am the lost egg. I hatchet a few days ago. I’ll stay with Meckro and I’ll make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.”, is what she said. I smiled and stroked her. She quickly walked back on the stairs. I walked down and went outside. Why did I lost so many. I really couldn’t function normally without Meckro’s support. I called Diana and went the farrest away as possible. It was the pub the ‘Pransing Pony’. I had no idea why I went to this place. I entered the pub and sat myself down in a dark courner. Everyone stared at me. I looked around. No one I really know was there. I just sat in the corner doing nothing. I felt terrible. Meckro was always everything for me. He was there when I lost my doll, he was there when I cried. When I needed help he was there for me. Now I had nothing. A few man entered the pub. They looked like some soldiers. I reconished there sign on there chest. The sign of Dagnar. Humanlords. The sign was a sword with a snake wrapped around it. The snake had killed himself in the sword. It stood for bravery. I never believed in that crap. I silently walked on the stairs. When I was out the sight of the soldiers, I listened to what they said. “We are looking for a ranger called Chieana Strider. She has become to dangerous. If you have any information about her contact immediately a soldier. Every species looks for her. She is a threat to everyone! She always wears a black cape. She has black hair and darkblue eyes. Never trust her, she will kill you. At first sight she may look like a man, but don’t let yourself get fooled! She is a woman. She is very good with a sword but not with long distance weapons. If you have questions you can ask one of our man. Five man will stay here to watch for her. Thank you for the attention.”, was what the soldier said. I had troubles, again. I quickly walked upstairs. The people all screamed and said that they had seen me in the corner. I fled through a window and disappeared in the night.

voila ^^

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Chieana Strider di apr 29, 2008 11:35 am

*kijkt om zich heen*
*voelt zich eenzaam*
mijn topic is een btj dood denk ik zo...
niemand leest mijn verhaal Shocked schrijf ik zo slecht?

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma mei 05, 2008 10:22 am

nog maar een stukkie...
Part 9
Chieana left again. He slowely walked out of the room. He couldn’t believe her anymore. Flora ran into him again. Ithidro looked at him. He was angry. “What’s up, Ithidro?”, he carefully said. Now Ithidro looked in his eyes. He saw sorrow and hate. “Why haven’t you discovered it jet?”, Ithidro said. He shivered. “I don’t know what you mean.”, he said. Ithidro sighed. “You have much things to learn, Meckro. But I can’t help you. You need to find out everything on your own.”, Ithidro said. Meckro sighed. “I’ll try, but I can’t promise you anything!”, he said and he walked, together with Flora, out of the room. He heard Ithidro laugh and he runned quickly downstairs. He walked out of the tower and he saw that his horse was back. ‘Strange.’, he thought. He jumped on his horse. Flora ran away and he followed her. She ran to an open place in the forest. She jumped into the water. Meckro sighed and build a camp. He sat next to the water. Flora crowled out of the water and sat next to him. She looked around. It looked like she saw more then the rest of the world. I tried to see in what she was interest. He couldn’t see it. Flora sat in his lap. She closed his eyes with her paws. He closed his eyes and listened. He heared an animal moan like it was dieing. It came from the same spot as where Flora had looked at. He understood. In nature it wasn’t only about your sight, it was about using all of your sences. “I understand.”, he said. He would swear he heared Flora sigh, but that wasn’t possible, she was just a reptile. Flora laid herself down in his lap again. He stroke her softly and he focused on what he felt, not on what he saw. He felt what she liked and what she didn’t liked. She moved different when she didn’t liked what I did. It felt good to stroke her. She had a strange profile of scales. It didn’t looked like any other scales he had seen on reptiles. It was a soft feeling though the scales were very hard. And still she felt everything very good. Also the way the scales looked was different from what he had ever seen. There was a sort of shape in the scales, like a drawing. It looked pretty awsome. Meckro had no idea what to do about the animal that was moaning. Ever since he first noticed, it sounded very loud in his ears. He sighed. Appearently Flora did knew what to do. She grapped some plants with her teeth and walked to the animal. Meckro followed her and he saw a deer laying on the forestfloor. It had an arrow in it’s leftleg. Flora shewed on the plants. Then she spit out the plants on the wound and she carefully tried to pul out the arrow. He just stood there and watched, totally perplex. Flora didn’t ate flesh? What did she ate then? Or did she only drink? Again to many questions not to be answered. He sighed and descided to help Flora a little bit. He walked to the deer and gently took out the arrow. The deer looked terrified at him. He gently stroke over the, with plants covered, wound. The deer moaned again and Flora looked in horror to him. Meckro took a Bandage out of his pocket and grapped a banch from the ground. He put the banch against the leg and softly wrapped the bandage around the leg and the banch. He lifted the deer up on it’s feet. The deer carfully took a step on it’s wounded leg. It didn’t hurt anymore. The deer looked up and in it’s eyes you could read gratitute. It ran away deep into the forest. meckro sighed and walked back to his horse and Flora followed him. Suddonly he heared something. He looked around and saw nothing so he walked to the camp again. He saw that his horse had disapeared. “That’s weird I would-”

voila
xx Chi sunny
@Tessa: lees je hier nog wel??
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr aug 01, 2008 9:21 pm

Okay...ik ben dus 2 weken weg...zonder internet o.o ik heb wel een *kutkankerrot*laptop mee, dus ik kan wel schrijven Very Happy

cu in 2 weeks Smile

xx Chi sunny

en ik heb hier een grandioos WB bij...het begon goed maaruh...
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud