Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

2 Trees and a Bush (Eng)

+3
Seloinja
joycie_ke
Zazou
7 plaatsers

Pagina 40 van 40 Vorige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Ga naar beneden

2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Empty Re: 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng)

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo apr 23, 2008 9:47 am

posten !!!!!!!!!
*super-lieve-Georg-puppy-eyes*
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Kitty wo apr 23, 2008 8:44 pm

*hoopt dat katleen snel nog eens opt forum komt om te posteee*
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273
Leeftijd : 34

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo apr 23, 2008 8:45 pm

*hoopt zwaar mee xD*
*hoopt (nu) serieus mee*

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Seloinja wo apr 23, 2008 8:46 pm

stuk? cat
Seloinja
Seloinja
Bill's Mascara
Bill's Mascara

Aantal berichten : 1174

https://www.youtube.com/user/Seloinja

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo apr 23, 2008 8:49 pm

ik wil een stukkie Sad

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Seloinja wo apr 23, 2008 8:56 pm

stuk? cat
Seloinja
Seloinja
Bill's Mascara
Bill's Mascara

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo apr 23, 2008 9:21 pm

SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKIIIIIIEEEEEEE

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast wo apr 23, 2008 9:56 pm

Katleen? Neutral

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo apr 23, 2008 10:03 pm

ik wil een stukkie...

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke wo apr 23, 2008 11:48 pm

<P>Katleen heeft judo vanavond hea Very Happy</P>
<P>dus ik peinz dat we er vanaav nie op moeten hope..</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>xxx</P>
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410

Bericht van Chieana Strider do apr 24, 2008 9:36 am

vandaag een stukkie
*Georg's-aller-cuteste-puppy-eyes*
please Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Kitty do apr 24, 2008 11:18 pm

ah heeft zij judo op donderdag? kdacht dat da op vrijdag was?
xD -someone is confused-
Kitty
Kitty

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr apr 25, 2008 10:30 am

mpf, ik wil een stukkie *slaat armen over elkaar en voila; een Bill-immitatie xD*
wannneer meer QuestionQuestionQuestion
vandaag QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion
*hoopt*

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Zazou di mei 06, 2008 8:26 pm

*pets*
"Au!! Waar was dat goed voor?" gil ik uit als ik me omdraai om te kijken wie mij zomaar een klets op mijn oor durft geven.
"Omdat je al bijna een maand niet meer gepost hebt misschien?" zegt Guus. Hij schudt teleurgesteld zijn hoofd. Ik haal mijn schouders op.
"Ik weet het, maar ik heb het zo druk met al dat schoolwerk..." zucht ik. Gustav haalt zijn schouders op.
"So? Straks ben je je fans nog kwijt!" roept hij uit.
*slikt*
*kijkt bang in het rond*
"Mijn fa-fa-fans?"
*slikt weer*
"Katleen!" klinkt het opeens van uit de deuropening. Ik kijk om en zie Georg staan, met een gigantische koffer in zijn hand.
"Als je niet meteen een stuk fanfic post, ga ik bij Joyce wonen! En ik meen het, ik heb alles al ingepakt," zegt hij koppig. Ik probeer niet te lachen. Zijn rommel ligt nog steeds over mijn hele kamer verspreid, dus ik hoef niet al te bang te zijn. Maar toch... Wat niet is kan nog komen.
"EN ik heb een gijzelaar!" roept Georg opeens. Ik kijk bang op. Dat kan niets goeds zijn.
"Wie? Wat?" roep ik verward. Georg haalt mijn cactus in de roze pot van achter zijn rug tevoorschijn. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Niet mijn cactus!!!
"WAT!! Dat kun je niet menen!!"
"Toch wel. En als je je niet haast geef ik jouw lieve stekelvriend hier een heel glas cola." Oh nee... Cola zit vol prik. Cactussen haten prik!
"Ik post al!!" roep ik snel uit.

*typ typ typ* (duurt in het echt net iets langer...)

"Voila! Klaar! Mag ik mijn cactus terug?"
"Eerst posten!" dreigt Georg. Oké, goed dan. Hier komt het....

(ps: ik heb het hfst er helemaal terug opgezet, kwist nimeer waar ik gebleve was Embarassed)

PART 30: RISKY BUSINESS

“Wow!” Lucy giggled. “That waitress was so going to ask you out or something.” Georg tried to smile.
“Yeah…”
“You don’t like her, do you?” Lucy asked a little suspicious. She smiled when Georg just looked at her without answering her question. He was weird.
“Lucy, do you wanna dance?” he asked at once. Yep, weird.
“Euhm… sure!” Lucy took the hand which Georg held out at her.
“See you lovebirds later,” Gustav sighed when Georg and Lucy walked away together. He took his beer and drank almost half of it. After that he checked with his fingers if his cap was still in the right place and then he looked around, hoping for some interesting not-fan girls. Not that he didn’t like fans, he just didn’t feel like being mister Perfect without having to do anything to earn that title tonight.

Kitty and Jill were standing together behind the bar again. Jennifer was still in the kitchen and uncle Eddy was doing barman-stuff.
“Georg took the girl dancing,” Kitty remarked.
“Yeah, as if I didn’t see that,” Jill giggled. She hadn’t stopped staring at her idols for a single second since they had entered the room. It was as if she was afraid that when she looked away, they would be gone.
“Gustav looks lonely.”
“Yeah, he does.”
“What’s wrong, Jill? You’re so absent!” Kitty frowned at her sister. Jill shrugged and got this weird, dangerous smile on her face. Kitty knew that smile meant trouble.
“I might have an idea, that’s all.”
“An idea? What do you mean?”
“You wanna see Georg freak out?”
“What- what?” Kitty shook her head in confusion. This was not good. Not good!
“Do you have your Tokio Hotel cd’s with you?” Jill asked.
“Yeah, they’re in my purse. Why?”
“Just go get them. We’re gonna make Anthony switch styles!” Now Kitty got what Jill meant. Oh, God. She could be so slow sometimes. She ran into the kitchen and completely ignored Jennifer, who was still sobbing at the kitchen table. Irritating, emotional mess… Kitty picked up her purse and took three cd’s out of it.

“Which one?” Kitty held her three most precious cd’s in front of her sister. Jill thought for a moment and then pointed at the orange one.
“Schrei. They’ll immediately recognize the sound.” Kitty smiled, but hesitated.
“Don’t you think we’re being a little rude?”
“No! It will be so much fun!” Jill jumped up and down while clapping her hands. “Besides, they are always so funny in interviews. I’m sure they will like fans with humor too.”
“I guess so…” Kitty still wasn’t totally convinced, but she was willing to try it out. She put down the other two cd’s and walked over to the evil DJ. He was wearing headphones, so he didn’t hear her when she talked to him. Therefore she just knocked on the headphones, which caused him to look up angrily.
“What? That hurt, you know!”
“Sorry.” Kitty rolled her eyes. He was ugly, had a bad taste in music AND he was frightened of pain. Poor guy, he would probably never find himself a girl.
“I was wondering if you could play one of the songs from my cd now? I know uncle Eddy doesn’t mind,” she added quickly. The small eyes with the giant eyebrows looked at her suspiciously.
“You sure?”
“Yes.”
“Okay, then.” Anthony shrugged and took the cd from Kitty. “Which song?” Hey, maybe he was not that bad after all. Just ugly and dull.
“The first one. Schrei.”
“Okay. I’ll play it after this one.” He put his headphones on again and didn’t mind about Kitty anymore. He was probably gay, she thought.

“Your eyes are beautiful,” Georg whispered. Lucy smiled. She couldn’t see him blush because of the darkness. Georg came a little closer and put both his hands on her waist. Then at once he stiffened and looked around the room, looking for Gustav.
“What’s wrong?” Lucy asked. Did she do something wrong? Should she have said something? Her wondering got disturbed by a very weird sound, which sounded very much like a megaphone. A few seconds later she heard a guitar. Oh, it was just a song, nothing to worry about.
“Nothing, everything’s fine,” Georg smiled. Damn, he was ashamed. What if there were fans in the room? Even more fans than the two girls at the bar? And he just stood there with Lucy, trying to dance. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw that Gustav was looking around in fear too. But it seemed to be alright. No screaming fan girls, no unexpected hugs and no touching where they didn’t like it. Jeez, now they were lucky to have left Tom and Bill safely in a small town without a proper name…

“Oh my God! This is funny!” Jill yelled when they saw Georg and Gustav were looking around with an obviously scared look on their faces. Kitty grinned.
“Yeah, it’s cool.” They both started singing along at the same time, but not too loud. They didn’t want uncle Eddy or the boys to hear them.
“I can’t believe it’s really them,” Kitty said after a while. Jill nodded. She wasn’t exactly over the shock yet either.
“If I wake up right now, I’m gonna eat a shoe!” she said.
“Then I hope you don’t!” Kitty laughed.
“Are we gonna ask them for a signature?”
“Yeah, but not yet. Let them enjoy their night out first. When they’ve had a few more beers it will be easier too.” Jill agreed with this.
“I think we could use a little alcohol too. Just to keep the nerves down, you know.”
“Absolutely!”

Gustav sighed. He didn’t think a night out with his best friend could be so boring. Lucy and Georg had been dancing together for half an hour now and Gustav was bored to death. He had counted lamps and compared the lengths of the skirts some slutty young girls were wearing, but nothing helped. Nothing except for the few beers the waitresses had brought him. He was pretty sure they were fans, since they were looking at him all the time, but they wouldn’t bother him. They looked quite normal, they didn’t scream and they brought him beer. Gustav liked this kind of fans.

Georg smiled. He wanted to say something, but he didn’t know what. Saying ‘your eyes are beautiful’ twice would have been a little stupid, even though it was definitely true. Damn, why didn’t he have ‘lines’? Tom always told him that lines were desperate and useless. He had agreed and joined Tom when he made fun of Bill, who of course did have lines. LOTS of them! Now Georg wished he had listened to the younger twin. Maybe he could use a line from one of their songs. Technically the lyrics were his as well, since he was a part of Tokio Hotel too. Yeah, a line from a song would be fine. But which one…
He didn’t have to think very long, because the DJ solved the problem for him. Without expecting it, Georg heard the short intro of ‘Sacred’ fill the room. It made him shiver. Something must be going on, there was no other way. ‘Sacred’ was not even a single!
“What’s wrong?” Lucy asked again when she felt the shiver too. Georg just smiled and shook his head.
“It’s nothing, honey,” Ooh! Did he just call her honey? Risky business.

“Look at them!” Jill squeaked. She held her face between her hands, as if she wanted to crush it.
“Yeah, great idea to go for a love song this time,” Kitty sighed with happiness. Both sisters stared at Georg and his mysterious girl for a few seconds, until Jill’s eyes got attracted by the door. A group of very young, emo-looking girls entered the room, singing along very loud. Shit, they must be fans! And not normal fans, but the dangerous I’ll-kill-everything-that-stands-between-me-and-Bill kind. Jill could tell that by their age and looks. She pinched Kitty softly in the arm and pointed at the girls.
“Oh-ow…” was all Kitty could say. She looked at Georg and the girl again, who were very close to kissing right now.
“They’re gonna ruin it all for them!” Jill predicted. “What can we do?”
“Nothing really. Let’s just wait and see what happens, maybe they won’t even notice…”
But while she said that, Kitty already saw the look on the face of a pretty tall girl change. The girl’s enthusiasm about the song quickly disappeared and made room for the biggest shock of her still so short life.

Georg’s heart started beating faster and faster. He knew it was about to happen. He felt it. He was just waiting for the right moment. Lucy looked up at him and smiled. Georg smiled back, but actually he only had eye for her lips, which seemed to say ‘kiss me, kiss me!’ Georg closed his eyes and obeyed…

Jill saw that the girl with the high heels (she wasn’t that tall after all) patted her friends on the shoulder and pointed hysterically at Gustav, who was still sitting at the table and obviously tried not to look at the young fangirls. When they saw one of their idols, the little girls started waving and jumping like crazy.
“BIIIIIILLLL!!!” one of them cried. She started running around and screaming like a fool. She almost hit Georg and his girl with her arm when she ran towards Gustav. “BIIIIIIIILLLL!!!” she went on. Jill and Kitty looked at each other and sighed. This was so NOT good.

Gustav looked up from his empty glass and looked right into the mouth of a young girl. God, her mouth was huge… Of course it was wide open so she could scream even louder. Gustav only sighed. He really didn’t want to be bothered today. Annoying fans… He loved it when they were screaming at a concert, but not when he had a day off.
“Where is Bill?” the girl asked shamelessly. Oh, even better… They weren’t here for him. Gustav didn’t know whether to feel relieved or hurt. He decided not to feel anything at all. He just shrugged and murmured: “not here”.
“TOOOOOOOMMMM!!” he heard now. Oh, damn. It would never stop, would it?

Solly solly solly da het zo lang heeft geduurd, maar ik heb het echt superdruk met school Sad Kmoet van de week 3 presentaties doen en volgende week ook een paar enzo en pfff... alsek dan is efkes vrij heb, hebbek meestal ni veel zin om nog te gaan type, maar binnekort (na de exames) ganek allen tijd van de wereld hebbe en dan zallek wel terug wa meer gaan schrijve cheers

Please forgive me cat

-xxx-
Katleen
Zazou
Zazou
Gustav's Drumstel
Gustav's Drumstel

Aantal berichten : 792
Leeftijd : 35

https://www.youtube.com/queenzazarazada

Bericht van Gast di mei 06, 2008 9:17 pm

oh tof stukje (allez,ni de inhoud,da zou wel jammer zijn vr Georg en Gustav me die gillende fans trwijl ze da totaal ni wille op diene moment)
tis u helemaal vergeve Katleen!

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 06, 2008 9:25 pm

"Katleen!" klinkt het opeens van uit de deuropening. Ik kijk om en zie Georg staan, met een gigantische koffer in zijn hand.
"Als je niet meteen een stuk fanfic post, ga ik bij Joyce wonen! En ik meen het, ik heb alles al ingepakt,"
Shocked
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Happy_15

2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Flail12

like, van mij hoef je niet meer te posten hoor Very Happy
kom maar hier Georg xD

naja, ik ga quoten Very Happy
leuk stukje zoals gewoonlijk hea ^^

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van joycie_ke di mei 06, 2008 10:00 pm

*pets*
*petst mee*
"Au!! Waar was dat goed voor?" gil ik uit als ik me omdraai om te kijken wie mij zomaar een klets op mijn oor durft geven.
*zwaait* hooi Very Happy 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Adaag12

"Mijn fa-fa-fans?"
sol la si do pig
Ik kijk om en zie Georg staan, met een gigantische koffer in zijn hand.
[rand]olalala [/rand]
"Als je niet meteen een stuk fanfic post, ga ik bij Joyce wonen! En ik meen het, ik heb alles al ingepakt,"
*staat met open armen klaar* Kom maar georgieporgie 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Boingy12
Wat niet is kan nog komen.
inderdaad 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Hi510
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Niet mijn cactus!!!
watte? scratch geen giraf?
"Toch wel. En als je je niet haast geef ik jouw lieve stekelvriend hier een heel glas cola."
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Tong11
*typ typ typ* (duurt in het echt net iets langer...)
helaas ja....

“Your eyes are beautiful,” Georg whispered.
cheesy line hea xD 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Flower10
Oh, it was just a song, nothing to worry about.
voor jou mss niet...
“Oh my God! This is funny!”
scratch e, Jill heeft een rare humor xD
“I think we could use a little alcohol too. Just to keep the nerves down, you know.”
“Absolutely!”
elaba, geen drinken tijdens het werk! 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Badboy13
He had counted lamps and compared the lengths of the skirts some slutty young girls were wearing,
boeiende hobbies heeft onze Guus toch... neem kaarten mee Very Happy kan je patience spelen...
They looked quite normal, they didn’t scream and they brought him beer. Gustav liked this kind of fans.
niet liever deze soort:2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Fangir12
of deze: 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Ontvoe10
Damn, why didn’t he have ‘lines’? Tom always told him that lines were desperate and useless.
*vind dat Tom wel n beetje gelijk heeft*
Bill, who of course did have lines. LOTS of them!
aw, bij Bill zijn lines schattig xD 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Sarcas11

Yeah, a line from a song would be fine. But which one…
Bitteee laaaassssss uuuuuns keeeiiineee freundee bleiiibeeennn
hoezo, niet de goeie? confused
‘Sacred’ was not even a single!
maar 'heilig' wel Very Happy toch? of ben ik fout xD
“It’s nothing, [wow]honey[/wow],” Ooh! Did he just call her honey? Risky business.
ooeehhh *wenbrauwwiebel ala Tom en Bill*

A group of very young, emo-looking girls entered the room, singing along very loud.
oh nee... 2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 No10
but the dangerous I’ll-kill-everything-that-stands-between-me-and-Bill kind.
jeej, tongtwisters cheers
She looked at Georg and the girl again, who were very close to kissing right now.
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 K01511
Let’s just wait and see what happens, maybe they won’t even notice…”
like NOT Rolling Eyes

Georg’s heart started beating faster and faster. He knew it was about to happen. He felt it. He was just waiting for the right moment. Lucy looked up at him and smiled. Georg smiled back, but actually he only had eye for her lips, which seemed to say ‘kiss me, kiss me!’ Georg closed his eyes and obeyed…
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 K01511
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Flail13
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Boingy13

“BIIIIIILLLL!!!” one of them cried.
oh nee... Rolling Eyes zo 1...
“BIIIIIIIILLLL!!!”
*geeft kind mep op haar hoofd*
GUSTAV *wijst*
G.U.S.T.A.V.
God, her mouth was huge… Of course it was wide open so she could scream even louder.
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Glompu10

“Where is Bill?” the girl asked shamelessly.
wees anders ff grof
*plet Guus*2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Squeez12
“TOOOOOOOMMMM!!” he heard now.
NEE, GUSTAV
G, U, S, T, A, V
is dat nu zoo moeilijk? confused
2 Trees and a Bush (Eng) - Pagina 40 Troost10

tadaam Very Happy

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider di mei 06, 2008 10:15 pm

leuk stukkie Very Happy tis u vergeven katleen Wink

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 07, 2008 9:15 am

Katleeheen Very Happy
kom trug

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Seloinja wo mei 07, 2008 9:52 am

wiiieeeeeeh stukkieeeeee Very Happy
me likes^^
twordt spannend hea wiie Very Happy

en omg joyce uw quotes!!!
*driedubbellestrijk* Razz
echt giere en hoeveel emoticons hebde gij wel ni? Shocked
Seloinja
Seloinja
Bill's Mascara
Bill's Mascara

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Seloinja schreef:
veel? Very Happy
xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo mei 07, 2008 3:49 pm

ik wil nog een stukkie Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Seloinja do mei 08, 2008 10:55 pm

joycie_ke schreef:
Seloinja schreef:
veel? Very Happy
xxx
ja precies ja Razz
Seloinja
Seloinja
Bill's Mascara
Bill's Mascara

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr mei 09, 2008 5:23 pm

ik wil een stukkie...
bent ge er weer, Katleen???

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Chieana Strider zo mei 25, 2008 10:22 pm

KAAAAAAATLEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!
gaat ge ooit nog verder met deze fic...of hebt ge een writers block Razz
*of gewoon gene tijd xD*

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 40 van 40 Vorige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: