Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

1 September (engelstalig)

2 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

1 September (engelstalig) Empty 1 September (engelstalig)

Bericht van Kitty vr sep 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Dit is een fanfic die JIll en ikke geschreven hebben en ik had effe zin om hem hier ook te poste, hij is wel al is gepost mah toen int nederlands, nu dus engels (hij sta ook op www.tokiohotelfiction.com)

-------------------------

Chap 1: "did you see those two boys yet?"

Pov Kitty:
Jill and I are dropped of at our new school by our mums. I'm not really looking forward to it, the new country and all the new people... I sigh. My name is Kitty by the way.

We enter our new classroom and then we immediatly notice that it's, again, a bunch of superficial bitches and nerds.

Nobody notices us.

We both in turn have to introduce ourselfs. Nobody is listening... except, those two boys in the back of the class.

We tell about Belgium and why we're finishing school in Germany. That's all because of our moms. They are best friends, just like us and they've allways wanted to live in Germany.

After first period we have to wait a little while in class for the teacher,of our next period. Everyone is still happily ignoring us, but we did notice those two boys secretly looking at us.

“Hey, did you see those two boys yet? They've been looking at us for a while now.” I notice.

“Offcourse I saw them.” Jill giggles. “They look really cool, don't they?' We both turn our heads to look at them again and see that at the same time they're looking at us too. We both start laughing at that.

At that, the bitch-classmates give us weird looks, but we don't care about them and give eachother a big hug.

“Lesbians! Go back to your own country.” Some of our classmates yell at us. We look up for a moment and then start laughing again. Afterwards we turn to the two boys again and see them sending us an encouraging smile.

Pov Tom:
“Say Bill, those two girls look really cool huh?” I say to my brother while I see him looking secretly at the girls again.

“huh? Heh? What?” he wakes up.

“Those girls? They look really cool!” I point out to him again.

“Oh, those girls? Yeah heh!” Bill laughs.

Later on at the schoolground I see the two new girls setting themselfs down on one of the benches. I take Bill to go to them.

“Don't worry about the class, they really are that stupid.” I encourage them.

“Ah, don't worry... we're used to it...” one of the two answered.

“Hey! I'm Tom... and this is my one-egged twin Bill” I introduce us.

“Hey! I'm Jill!” The same girl from earlier answers.

“And I'm Kitty!” The other one adds. “Are you guys really a one-egged twin? You wouldn't tell.”

“Yes” Bill and I answer proud in unison. “And today is our 18th birthday.” Bill adds.

It immediatly clicks great and we have some more small talk. But then we can hear the bell ringing and we all have to go back to class.

When the last bell rings, we run after Jill and Kitty fast to invite them to have a drink for our birthday and they gladly except it.

Now we're going to bed. We had a great night with Jill and Kitty. We all get along really well.

Pov Jill:
It's Saturday the 6th of September. Kitty and I are walking around in the supermarket with our mums. Suddenly I see that Bill and Tom are there too. I give Kitty a push in the sigh and she immediately sees why.

“Look, look!” I jump up and down “There's Bill and Tom! Those two boys from clase!” I allmost scream at mom.

Kitty and I run to them and give them a big grouphug.

Soon Bill and Tom's mum, who was standing a bit further, starts talking to our mum. Because today is my 18th birthda, mum dicides to invite all of them for some cake.

Pov Bill:
Soon we're leaving to go to Jill and Kitty's home for Jill's birthday. I'm a litle nervous. Tom is going to take his guitar so we can play Happy Birthday for her. I hope she's going to like her present.

We arrive at Jill and Kitty's and they immediatly take us upstares to there room, mum went to sit with their mums in the livingroom.

They take us to their bedroom and there we let ourselfs fall down on the bed.

A little later Tom tells Jill we have a surprise. We straighten ourselfs and Tom takes his guitar. We play Happy Birthday. I see it touches her 'cause she just wipped away a small tear.

After the song Jill scoots a bit closer and gives both of us a big hug. “Thank you, that was really beautiful.” She thanks Tom and me.

After some small talk and especcially lots of gossiping about our other classmates Jill's mom calls out to come down 'cause cake's ready.

After lots of cake and talk, we go back to their room to watch a DVD.

We look at Alvin and the Chipmunks. After the movie we spontaneously start singing all the songs and laugh a lot.

A bit later our mum calls out that we are leaving. Kitty and Jill give us a big goodbye hug and then we leave.
------------------
flower
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273
Leeftijd : 34

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

1 September (engelstalig) Empty Re: 1 September (engelstalig)

Bericht van Jill do okt 09, 2008 6:07 pm

poste maar!!!!

x.x.x
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Kitty di okt 14, 2008 12:59 pm

okeeey Very Happy

-------------
Chap 2: "Tonight...Mark my words."

Pov Kitty:
It's automn holliday and we're invited to sleepover at Bill and Tom's, their mom's gone for work.

We watch a bunch of movies and eat loads op pizza. During the movies I see that Tom's arm is lying over Jill's shoulder... After a while, we all fall asleep...

Pov mom of Bill and Tom:
At 3 am I arrive home and see all four lying fast asleep on the couch.

Jill is sleeping in Tom's arms and Kitty and Bill just fell asleep against eachother.

I clean a bit of the pizzaboxes away and lay a few blanckets over them, after that I go to sleep myself.

Pov Kitty:
I wake up and see Jill lying in Tom's arms still asleep. I wake Bill up 'cause I want him to see it too.

“Look how cute.” I point.

“Yeah, they look so sweet together.” Bill Answers.

After some more gossip about them we head for the kitchen to have some breakfast.

Pov Jill:
I turn around and wake up in Tom's arms. Tom wakes up too because of me turning.
I notice how we lay there and I start blushing. Tom smiles and holds me close to him.

We see now that Bill and Kitty have allready left, so we go to the kitchen where we hear the talking.

When we enter Bill and Kitty look at us with a yeah-yeah-we've-seen-it look, wich makes me blush heavily. That's why Tom lays his arm around me, he's so sweet.

Back at home, Kitty starts hearing me out about Tom and me.

Pov Tom:
After Kitty and Jill left to go home, Bill strats asking me questions about what's going on between Jill and me.

After all his question, trust me it takes a while when your brother is Bill(!), I send Jill a text message.

Pov Jill:
Suddenly I get a text message, I see it's from Tom. I start smiling when I read it.

“yeah, yeah...” I hear Kitty say. “It's going to be something..”

I roll my eyes at her.

“come on, send him your answer!!” Kitty pushes me.

I take her advice and send a message back immediatly.

Pov Tom:
I hear my mobile and see it's a message back from Jill.

What I don't see is that Bill, over my shoulders, is reading it all aswel. So obviously he starts teasing me about it now.

It's school again. But this time I go sitting next to Jill instead of next to Bill.

Pov Kitty:
Heay! Tom is sitting on my place... Aah! But now I have the chance to sit next to Bill...

“I come sitting next to you, 'cause Tom is allready sitting next to Jill.” I say while I set myself down next to Bill.

“hmm, yeah, I saw it too...” Bill answers with a smile. “What is it with those two?”

“Well... They're in love” I sing.

“Well it's clear that he thinks Jill is obviously much more interesting than class.”

“What do you think?” I ask. “Howlang before they'll excually be together?”

“You really think zo? That they'll be togheter?” Bill thinks out loud.

“I'm sure of it! Tonight... mark my words.”

In the evening at home I get a text message from Bill:

“Are you coming to our performance tonight? (Tom doesn't know I'm asking you ;-) )”

I answer fast that we'll certainly come when our best friends perform with their band.

---------------

flower
Kitty
Kitty

Aantal berichten : 2273
Leeftijd : 34

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: