Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

2 Gangs 1 Twin

Ga naar beneden

2 Gangs 1 Twin Empty 2 Gangs 1 Twin

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma aug 25, 2008 3:31 pm

Tja, als je een WB hebt kun je die het beste wegschrijven...en dit komt er nu vn xD
zeg maar of het leuk is Very Happy ik ben nog een btj bezig maar ik kan het nie laten om nu al te posten xD

Prologue

~*~

“Why? What happened?” I asked sad. We moved, again!

“Sorry, it’s for your own good. I promise.” Dad answered. I sighed and went to my room to grap my stuff.

It wasn’t normal anymore. We needed to move again! This time to a house dad already had. It only sucked that we were going to live in the middle of nowhere. I sighed again and threw my clothes on one pile.

When I finally made some friends and the bullying stopped, we move. As usual, nothing good ever happens to me. Now I need to bare all these lies and secrets, again. I feel sad, but refuse to cry. I put on some make-up and change quickly in something else. That shall learn them. They won’t find us again. And if they do, I will fight! If I had the strenght.

I look one more time around the room before putting all my stuff in my bags. One last look that will remain ‘till forever, as always…

~*~

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

2 Gangs 1 Twin Empty Re: 2 Gangs 1 Twin

Bericht van Chieana Strider vr sep 12, 2008 11:18 pm

enorm groot hoofdstuk o.o dus in een paar stukkies verdeeld xD

Chapter 1 - Part I

~*~

I slowly walked into the school. So far, no problems. No people looking weird at me, no irritating comments. It looked like it was going to be a perfect day. I slowly walked up to the director’s room. With a sigh I knocked at the door.

After a ‘come in’ from the other side, I walked in. After a nice talk I was pushed out of the room with my hands full of papers. Tomorrow I could start and today I could walk around and get to know the place a bit better. With a sigh I put all the papers in my bag and started to walk around in the school.

It was going to be easy to find my way here. Every chamber had a number, even the toilets, and since I’m good at numbers I knew excactly where I was in a few minutes. After an hour, the bell rang and everybody hushed to go to their next lesson.

Shit, there were groups. I could clearly see that the school had a social pyramid and there were two big gangs. Most likely, they were rivals. I sighed and hushed out of the school back home.

Back home, I ran up the stairs and threw myself on my bed. I unpacked my bag and looked through the papers. Tomorrow, my first lesson was Math. Too easy for me. I already looked into the books and the people here were way behind me. Well, what can I say. I have a computer instead of brains. Dream on, at least I feel that way. My father stumpled into my room, looking curiously at me.

“You’re not in school? I thought you started today?” he asked confused. I smiled at him.

“Nope, I start tomorrow. Today I could get my timetable and some other forms from school.” I said kindly to him. He smiled and walked back to his atelier.

Yes, my father is an artist. He paints, draws and writes too. If he could only finish things as good as I could. He used to be a famous artist, we were really whealthy. But after my moms dead, he seemed to have lost his inspiration. If I could only bring it back to him…

~*~

06:30. Today is my first schoolday. I turned off the alarmclock and rushed to my wardrobe. I quickly pulled out some skinny, black jeans and a too large, black shirt with a red line at the side. I also grapped an intense red cap from my suitcase and walked into the bathroom. I quickly put on some red eyeliner and black eyeshadow. I put in my lip- and browpiercing and froliced downstairs. I made a quick breakfast for me and my dad and walked back upstairs to grap my bag. Back downstairs my dad was eating his breakfast. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

“Have fun today in school.” He said friendly, but we both knew they were going to bully me anyway. I ate my breakfast and smiled again at my father.

“See you at 5!” I said and walked out of the house to school. And I could only wonder what would happen when they saw me in the class.

~*~

“Tom, Bill, wake up, now!” Simone screamed from downstairs. Bill quickly entered the kitchen and attacked his breakfast. Tom shuffled into the kitchen a little later. Simone sighed as she saw her sons eating her waffles like animals.

Tom and Bill were talking friendly to eachother and gave eachother once in a while a hug, but as soon as the school came in sight they walked far away from eachother. No one knew their secret. No one knew they were twins. And no one knew they actually liked eachother.

~*~

I walked into the classroom a little late since I walked all the way from home to school and I didn’t want to enter the class all sweaty. And what should it matter anyway, it was my first day.

“Goodmorning my lady. How come you’re so late?” the old hairy teacher asked friendly.

“I’m new, don’t know the way very good.” I lied. The man grinned.

“And what may your name be?” he asked in that way too friendly voice.

“Nikita, Nikita Firefly.” I answered and listened at the giggles coming from the class. They suddenly shut up as two guys made a move with their hands. They both had completely different styles. One was in a gangsta-like outfit and the other was in a gothic-like outfit. They looked a lot like eachother, unlike their styles. Way too much like eachother.

“Well miss Firefly, why don’t you take a seat?” the teacher said. I wanted to, but no way I was going to choose between those styles. They were both mine.

The only places left were at the gothic-side from the class and the gangsta-side from the class. In the middle everything was full. I sighed and walked up to the gothic-side. I could handle suicide better than smoking and lying, so why not? And at the gothic-side I could sit alone. Right before one of the guys that looked so much like eachother.

That guy turned around in his seat and looked at me with big interest. So much for being subtle. I simply looked back at him and took in his appearance. He was very handsome, had thight, black clothes on and wore black make-up around his eyes. He also had a nice browpiercing. He grinned.

“I like your style. It’s different and a perfect mix between our gangs.” He said nicely to me. He had said it in a low voice so only I could hear him. I smiled at him.

”Don’t you even think about me changing my style. My name is Nikita as you probaly heard.” I said smiling. He grinned.

“I’m Bill, the leader of the Goths. And you don’t need to change your style. That would be a shame. But I’m warning you. Me and the leader of the other gang are going to beat you up if you don’t change it. It’s nothing personal, just a rule. I don’t like it, but I can’t change it.” He said with a shy smile. I grinned.

“Than I can already warn you about the fact that I’m very good at fighting. No way you or your gang can beat me up. Not even the gang of gangsta’s could.” I said smiling. He laughed at me and quickly wrote something in my notebook.

I smiled when I read it. It was his number. One friend made, way to go Nikita!

~*~

I entered the next class, Art, and saw that Bill sat at one side of the classroom and on the other the guy that looked so much like him. Bill was surrounded by his gothic-friends and the other guy sat alone. I walked to him since the goth-group was extremely large and there was no way I could get a seat near Bill. I sat down next to the guy and he watched me with interest, just the same way Bill had done. I just looked at him too.

He was too very handsome, had long dreadlocks, wore clothes that were at least two sizes too big and he had a lippiercing. He grinned the same way Bill had done.

“I like your style. It’s different and a perfect mix between our gangs.” He said nicely to me. He had said it in a low voice so only I could hear him. Damn, it was just scary how much he and Bill looked like eachother. I smiled.

”Don’t you even think about me changing my style. My name is Nikita as you probaly heard last lesson.” I repeted smiling. He grinned just like Bill had done.

“I’m Tom, the leader of the Gangsta’s. And you don’t need to change your style. That would be a shame. But I’m warning you. Me and the leader of the other gang are going to beat you up if you don’t change it. It’s nothing personal, just a rule. I don’t like it, but I can’t change it.” He said with a shy smile. Okay, this was getting creepy. I simply grinned.

“Than I can already warn you about the fact that I’m very good at fighting. No way you or your gang can beat me up. Not even the gang of goths could.” I said smiling. He laughed and started doodling something on a piece of paper. I left him alone and listened to the assignment.

When the teacher finished talking I quickly started working and so did Tom. After half an hour he pushed his doodle to me and continued working.

I smiled when I read it. It was his number. Two friends made, way to go Nikita!

~*~

xx Chi sunny
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven