Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Lips of an Angel (18+)

4 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

Lips of an Angel (18+) Empty Lips of an Angel (18+)

Bericht van joycie_ke za jul 05, 2008 10:58 pm

Okeey, na LANG gezaag van Lari (nenee, mopje ze meisj ^^) heb ik ne sa geschreven over haar en Bill.
Hij is losjes gebasseerd op't lieke van Hinder - lips of an angel (vandaar de titel Very Happy) mss da ge het liedje kent, 't is hier wel af en toe op de radio geweest, op radio 2 nog wel Suspect maargoed... voor degene da het niet kennen:
live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtMgz2Gsd-I
clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtnf9EqijT0&feature=related
allemaal gaan luisteren dus ^^
ehm, wa wouk nog zeggen, ...
ah ja
tis dus 18 + ik kan niet geloven dak zoiets geschreven heb... ma Ilaria kan HEEL overtuigend zijn Very Happy
ehm, ja da wast... denk ik
ff tussendoor
GROTE DANKU aan Jill om mijn rang te veranderen (ale, ze is nu bezig, ma tzal wel in orde komen)
DANKUUU
EDIT: oke xD het lukte Jill niet... maar DANKU KITTY nu xD
(feesje voor mijn 3000 posts) cheers
enja... ok enjoy Very Happy (maar niet TE veel)

Lips of an angel
mich geh mit dir wohin du willst,
Auch bis ans Ende dieser Welt.
Am Meer am Strand wo Sonne scheint,
Will ich mit dir alleine sein.

Bill grumbled and turned around, picking his phone from the night stand. Who the hell would call him at 4 am?
He looked at the caller ID and was suddenly fully awake.
Ilaria
Silently he glanced at Sadie who was lying next to him. He silently left the bed, making sure Sadie stayed fast asleep, and left the bedroom.
“Hello?” he asked. There was a pause.
“Bill?”
“Yes”
“I’m so sorry to call you at this hour, but I didn’t know who else to call…” a silent sob escaped from Ilaria’s mouth, “I…I…”
“Lari, you okay? What’s wrong?” Bill asked worried.
“It’s, just EVERYTHING my whole fucking world,”
There was a long silence.
“I just feel like I’m losing everything I’ve ever loved. First you, my soul-mate, my lover, then my best friend and I have a fight. After my boss fires me for being late and on top of it all my mom told me she has cancer and she’s dieing. I don’t know what to do Bill. I’m alone and almost broke and…” her voice trembled, holding back the tears that were forming in her eyes.
“Oh baby, hush…”
“No Bill, don’t say it will be all right. It won’t. I miss you so fucking much it hurts. It hurts all the time, but I can’t take it anymore now,”
Bill didn’t know what to say… hearing her voice made all the memories come back. He missed her. It didn’t matter that Sadie was lying in the next room. Sadie was a nice girl, and she could make him laugh. But he didn’t love her. Not like he had loved Ilaria, like he still did.
But they couldn’t be together.
The touring, the band stuff, it had been too much pressure on their relationship. They had both decided that it was for the best.
“I’m, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have called you. I just… I wanted to hear your voice”
“It’s okay Ilaria, you can always call me, remember?”
“Yeah, well… I shouldn’t,” she said, trying to hold back the tears, “I’m sorry Bill.” and with that she hung up the phone.
He climbed back in the bed next to Sadie.
“Where were you?” she asked sleepily.
“The toilet,” he lied
“I love you”
He didn’t reply.
He couldn’t.
He couldn’t lie to her anymore. He did love her. But he wasn’t in love with her.
Ilaria shouldn’t have called him; he shouldn’t have picked up the phone. All he wanted to do now was to run back to his old life.
To Ilaria.
She was the one.
A week had passed and Bill was sitting in the plane back to Germany. Sadie was sitting at his left and Tom at his right side.
Something was up; both Sadie and Tom could feel it. Bill hadn’t been his normal self. Both had tried to talk to him, but he had shrugged them off, saying he was just stressed.
The raven-haired teen sighed, not sure what to do. The whole week he had been thinking about the phone call he had gotten.
He wanted to call her. But what if she didn’t pick up?
He decided maybe it was the best to just send her a text message.
Hey
Everything okay?
If you wanna talk, I am here!
x

He hit send and let out a sigh. Tom eyed him suspiciously. He knew something was up.
Bill glanced at Sadie and saw she was watching a movie with earphones on, so he turned to Tom and whispered to him, “It’s Ilaria.”
The eyes of his twin grew big
“She called me about a week ago,”
“Why?”
“Just, she needed someone to talk to.”
“And then she calls you?”
Bill shrugged.
“You still miss her, don’t you?”
Bill shook his head
“No?”
“I still love her,”
Tom’s eyes grew even bigger, Bill was afraid they would pop out soon.
“What about Sadie?” Tom said, looking at the blond girl sitting next to Bill.
Bill looked lost, “I don’t know Tommi; I like her, heck I even love her. But I’m not IN love with her.”
Tom looked at his brother with sympathy in his eyes, “You should tell her, she deserves to know the truth.”
Bill nodded.
Tnx,
Things are better now
But hearing your voice just hurts to much
Sorry
X

Ilaria sighed. Calling Bill had been the wrong decision.
But at that moment she needed someone she could trust and loved.
It had been a low point.
But things were better now.
She had found a new job, she hated it, but it brought in money. She and Kitty had made up and her mother’s illness could be treated.
Thing were looking slightly better.
She only missed Bill so fucking much.
If only they could start over again.
But that wasn’t possible.
He had his life now. He even had a new girlfriend.
Sadie, their pictures had been all over the magazines.
It had hurt her so much, knowing he was happy with someone else.
And now, after hearing his voice a week ago, thing only got worse. She wanted him back. She didn’t care for all the reasons that had driven them apart last time.
Back then she had still been in school and couldn’t come on tour with him. Her parents didn’t allow her to quit school.
But now she was free.
Broke, but free.
If only she got the chance to start all over again with him.

Tokio hotel had arrived at the airport and left with the tour bus under the screaming of hundreds of fan girls.
“Sadie,” Bill sighed, “We have to talk.”
Sadie looked at him, she knew this was coming. She had known since she had heard Bill talk to Ilaria on the phone about a week ago.
And she knew what was coming…

TRIIING
Ilaria groaned and looked at the alarm. 3 am, Who would be at her door at this god-forgotten-hour?
TRIIING
Again. She forced herself out of bed and towards the front door.
She unlocked it, opened it a bit, and peered outside.
“Bill?” she opened her door fully and there he was, standing.
“What? Why?” she didn’t get the time to ask anymore questions. Before she fully understood what was going on, Bill had entered the house and put his lips on Ilaria’s, desperate for contact and his arms flung around her body.
Once the girl got over her first shock, she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him back, fiercely.
He pushed her deeper in the house so they were past the door frame and, with his foot, he kicked the door shut. He pushed her softly against the wall and pulled a second back for some air.
“Why are you here?” Ilaria breathed.
“I can’t miss you anymore,”
“But, what about Sadie?”
“Over,”
He closed the distance between them again and roughly put his mouth to hers. He kissed her, full of passion and love. She returned it with equal passion and love and licked his bottom lip softly with her tongue. Eagerly, his mouth opened and invited her in.
God, she remembered now how heavenly a tongue stud turned her on.
While their tongues kept teasing and playing the other Bills hands roamed up and down Ilaria’s body. His hands slipped under her shirt and softly went up.
She moaned when his soft hands touched her breasts. One of his hands slid to her back, while the other massaged her breast firmly. Her nipples turned hard under his touch and shivers ran through her body.
Then his hands left her body, tugging at her shirt to get it off. She gladly helped him with that and then did the same to him. Both shirts where thrown away, neither caring whereto. Ilaria put her lips on Bill’s jaw line and made a path of kisses down to the base of his neck. When she arrived there she sucked at the skin right above his collarbone.
Meanwhile, her hands went over his belly to his back and ended on his ass, lips still glued on the same spot.
She knew he loved that.
And she did it as well.
When she was satisfied with the mark she left, she locked her lips back on Bill’s.
The black-haired boy put his arms back around her and lifted her softly off the ground. She got the hint and wrapped her legs around him. He started to turn around and walked towards the living room. There he laid her down on the couch and crawled on top of her.
He kissed her already swollen lips and started a path down.
Lips…
Jaw…
Neck...
Collarbone…
Left breast…
Here he stayed for a while. With one hand he cupped her right breast, while his mouth left a trail of soft wet kissed on the other. Then he sucked at her nipple, making it even harder, if it was possible.
Ilaria’s breathe quickened.
He switched and his mouth was now sucking on her other nipple.
“Hmmm,” a moan escaped her lips.
Bill smiled and pulled her in a sloppy kiss, lips crashing together.
His hands went down and pulled her pants down her hips. When he was pulling her pants down he remembered she never wore any panties to bed.
So now she was lying fully naked under him.
Her hand went down Bills body and to his private parts. She could feel how hard he already was.
She played a bit with his jeans and finally got the zipper to open. His pants slid off and he was only wearing his boxers now.
She cupped his hardness in her hands and softly massaged it through his boxers. This made him grow harder and quickened his breathing.
“Lari, stop it,” he groaned.
“Don’t you like it?” she asked mischievously.
“Oh, I like it, you know I like it,” he captured her lips again and let his hand slowly disappear between her legs.
He felt her wetness against his hands and softly stroked her clit with his thumb, while his other fingers nudged at her entrance.
“Oh god…” she groaned, losing all the control over her body.
“Just Bill is okay,” he shot a grin at her, but Ilaria was to far away to react. All she could focus on was Bill’s talented hand down there, giving her the best feeling ever.
She was close.
And he knew it.
Right before she was pushed over the edge, he stopped and cupped her breast again with that hand, kissing her lips fiercely.
“No, Bill, don’t stop” she whined against him.
He smiled against her lips and mumbled, “I’ve got something better for you.”
Sliding off his boxers, he placed himself on top of her. Ilaria’s legs immediately wrapped around his small frame and he lowered himself into her.
Her breath got caught in her throat and she could hear herself moaning Bill’s name. Bill quickly built up a steady pace. Both of them lost control of their bodies quickly, just going with their feelings.
Neither of them took long to lose control fully and come over the edge, screaming each other’s name out.
Bill captured her lips in one last sloppy kiss.
This was more then just sex to both of them. Much more
Ilaria woke up with a feeling of two arms around her middle. She looked up and saw Bill was still sleeping. His lips were slightly parted and he was drooling a little.
IEUW!
Okay, she could live with that.
Softly nudging him in the side, she tried to wake him up.
“Hmm,” he stirred and closed his mouth, but didn’t wake up.
She nudged him again, a bit harder.
Softly his eyes opened and he smiled at her
“Good morning,” she softly said.
“Good morning indeed,” he grinned back.
Ilaria hid her face in the crock of his neck, “I can’t believe you’re really here, lying besides me.”
“Believe it,” he breathed before capturing her lips in a soft kiss.
She quickly pulled back and whined “Biiihiiill, you know I hate it when you kiss me in the morning, I hate my morning breath.”
He chuckled softly and smiled at her with a goofy grin.
“What?” she asked, playing hurt.
“Iloveyoupleasecomewithme,” he blurted out nervously.
“What?” she looked at him with a shocked expression in her eyes.
Bill took a deep breath and repeated his words, “I love you, please come with me.” He looked at her expectantly, “You can come with us on the rest of the tour, please.”
“But, Bill…” Ilaria said doubtfully, “what about this? I can’t just leave this place, I need to find a job, I need to-“ he cut her off by kissing her again.
“Ilaria, I LOVE you” he repeated for the third time, “Leave this behind. Come with me on the tour; don’t worry about finding a job. If you really want to do something, we’ll find something to do for you on the road.”
“Okaay,” she hesitantly replied, “but what if the tour is over?”
“You come live with me,” he said like it was the most natural thing in the world.
“You sure?”
“I’ve never been surer of anything in my life,”
A huge grin appeared on her face and she pulled him in a deep kiss.
“I love you too,” she said, when she pulled back.
He just grinned at her, “I thought you hated morning breath?”
She playfully shoved him and got out of the couch they had fallen asleep on last night, “I’m taking a shower. Join me?”
Bill had never gotten out of the bed, well couch, so quickly.[b]

Laatst aangepast door joycie_ke op zo jul 06, 2008 9:00 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Lips of an Angel (18+) Empty Re: Lips of an Angel (18+)

Bericht van Gast zo jul 06, 2008 1:37 am

da is megagoe geschreve!

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Jill zo jul 06, 2008 10:43 am

nu hebk eindelijk gelezen waar lari het over had Razz

(en joyce kheb da efkes verplaatst, tstond verkeerd Razz )

alléé, hadk gisteravond nen comment gecshreven is da gwn ni gepost o.O

X
supah goe geschreven =D
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Gast zo jul 06, 2008 4:30 pm

wiiieeeeeeejjjj de SA die ik al 483 heb herleze xD

*squeezed Joyce*

DANKE JOYCIE!

Gast
Gast

Bericht van joycie_ke zo jul 06, 2008 5:53 pm

danke allemaal Very Happy

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410

Bericht van Seloinja zo jul 06, 2008 10:14 pm

o___o
was ik da aant leze en int midde vant verhaal moestk gaan ete
>_<

maah megagoe geschreve xD
^^
Seloinja
Seloinja
Bill's Mascara
Bill's Mascara

Aantal berichten : 1174

https://www.youtube.com/user/Seloinja

Bericht van Kitty vr sep 05, 2008 12:17 am

* due to inactivism (ofzo iets) => CLOSED *
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: