Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Extreme Makeover (Eng)

+2
joycie_ke
Zazou
6 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

Extreme Makeover (Eng) Empty Extreme Makeover (Eng)

Bericht van Zazou za feb 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Kzal mijn stand-alone of hoe het ding ook heet hier ook maar is posten he Very Happy
Iedereen heeft het al wel geleze, maar ja Razz
Misschien ist den tweede keer wel nog grappiger ofzo Cool

*******************************************************************************************************

Extreme Makeover

“Ready?” Gustav asked. Georg looked at himself in the mirror again. He couldn’t help but starting to laugh hysterically… again.
“Come on, it’s been 15 minutes, didn’t you laugh enough yet?” Gustav was a little annoyed. The joke hadn’t even started yet and Georg was already dying.
“I still can’t believe they’re actually selling these things. I look disgusting.” Georg said to himself. Gustav sighed. He was running out of patience. He took his buddy’s arm and dragged him out of the bathroom, to the hotel room where Tom and Bill were watching television.
“What were you two doing in the-” Bill didn’t finish his sentence. His mouth fell open when he looked at his two friends.
“Wow!” Tom said. He laughed very loud. “Where did you get these?”
“Just ordered them on the internet. Some Belgian site…” Gustav answered.
“Cool!” Bill said, though he didn’t like the thought of these things being sold on the internet. “But Georg, you did the make-up totally wrong.”
Georg shrugged. He stroked his fake mane-like hair.
“I’m pretty, aren’t I?” he said, faking Bill’s smile and doing a little jumbie-dance. Tom almost choked on his gum. Gustav pulled his fake dreads.
“Really, Tom, I don’t understand how you can stand these annoying things on your head EVERY day!” he said. He took off the Tom-wig and laid it on the table. Georg did the same thing with his Bill-wig, though he would have liked to wear it the rest of the day.
“I’m gonna take a shower, we have an interview in an hour,” Gustav said.
“Me too,” Georg said, “I can’t wait to get this shit of my face.” They both walked away.
“To answer your question: You ARE pretty, Georgette!” Tom yelled.

Tom and Bill were alone in the room now. Bill took the Bill-wig and stroked it.
“So weird that they sell these things, don’t you think?” he asked. Tom nodded.
“Hmm…” He took the Bill-wig out of Bill’s hands.
“You wanna try?” Tom asked.
“Do I?” Even before Tom could answer, Bill put the Tom-wig on his head.
“Jeez, this thing is heavy.” Tom took of his cap and put on the Bill-wig. Both twins ran straight to the bathroom and looked at themselves in the mirror.
“I might have an idea…” Bill said in a mysterious voice. He couldn’t help but pulling the dreads the whole time, so the wig moved and revealed a few parts of his black hair.
“No way!” Tom shouted, shaking his mane. It looked quite funny in the mirror. He shrugged.
“Although… it might be funny…”
“It will!” Bill smiled. Tom nodded.
“Yeah, you’re right. Who cares about that stupid interview anyway?”

45 minutes later:
Bill and Tom entered Georg’s room, where Georg and Gustav had been waiting for them. Tom had to wait almost 5 minutes before opening the door because Bill couldn’t stop giggling for one single second.
“Really, if you keep on giggling like a girl, this isn’t gonna work. I just don’t do that!” he had said. Bill had taken a deep breath before he knocked on the door.
Now they were both inside, trying to act as normal as they could when they were wearing clothes they absolutely hated.
“We’re ready!” Tom said.
Gustav threw a meaningful look at Georg. This was exactly what they had expected. Exactly what they had hoped for, to be precise…
“Why aren’t you wearing your piercing, Tom?” Georg asked Bill. Bill’s hand wanted to touch the eyebrow, but it changed it’s mind and touched the lip instead.
“Oh, jeez, I must have lost it…” Bill said. He hadn’t thought of that question. Tom sighed.
“Okay,” Gustav said. “And you, Bill? What happened to your piercing?” Tom shrugged. Bill had just stolen his excuse.
“I think it got infected or something… It hurt a lot, so I took it out.”
Georg looked at Gustav again and they both smiled. This was gonna be so much fun…

“I assume you are Bill?” the interviewer asked. It was a woman. She wasn’t even that old and ugly actually. About 25 years old, definitely not older. Tom shook her hand and nodded.
“Yes, I am.” It was hard for him to fake a smile when his pants were so tight.
“Are you sick?” The interviewer asked, pointing at the scarf Tom was wearing to hide his dreads.
“No, just a little cold, the scarf is only a precaution. I can’t risk my voice since I’m the soul of the band.” He smiled at the woman and ignored the kick against his leg.
“And you must be Tom?” the lady asked. Bill nodded carefully so the dreads wouldn’t fall off and shook her hand.
“Yes, I’m Tom. Do you wanna sleep with me?” Bill asked in the most serious voice he could fake. The woman looked slightly shocked and didn’t answer. She just said ‘hello’ to Gustav and Georg and the four of them sat down on a very uncomfortable couch, the interviewer on a chair in front of them. Luckily this was just an interview for a magazine, so there were no camera’s.
“So, tell me, guys, I heard you recorded your German album again in English? Why did you do that?”
“It was not a whole album, we took some songs from both German albums and we translated the songs that say most about ourselves, so the fans would understand our message,” Bill said, like he always did. Tom threw a warning look at him.
“Great!” The interviewer wrote something down, although she was recording the whole interview with a little recorder which stood on the table next to her.
“Was it hard for you to sing the songs in English, Bill?” Tom smiled. This time Bill couldn’t answer for him.
“Yeah, it was very hard. I’m very bad at foreign languages, you know.” He giggled. “But hey! I did it! Now I can be proud of myself for at least 15 years.” He crossed his arms and smiled self-satisfied. The interviewer looked a little confused, but she didn’t say anything. She just smiled, nodded and wrote down the answer.
“Tom and Bill… you are twins, isn’t it weird when your twin brother is more popular then you are?”
Gustav and Georg looked at each other, trying not to laugh. Oh, this was going so well. Even better than they had hoped.
“Euhm, you mean I am more popular, don’t you?” Bill asked. The interviewer looked at him quite regretful.
“No… I actually meant Bill. Apparently Bill gets more attention because he is the singer.”
“Oh,” Bill smiled. “Sure. Everyone knows Bill is the popular one. He’s under such a lot of stress and he is still the best singer in the world. I respect him a lot for that. I know I couldn’t handle it.” He smiled at Tom.
“That’s so sweet!” The interviewer said, honestly touched by the words of the dreadlock-guy.
“Yeah, but you have to know I’m only good for the young girls. Tom gets all the older, prettier girls.” Tom smiled back at Bill.
“Okay…” the interviewer wrote something down and looked at them again.
“About Tom and girls: Is it true you had slept with more than 25 women when you were only 15?” Bill’s eyes started twinkling.
“Oh, no. Of course not! I just didn’t know yet what sleeping with a woman meant when someone asked me this question.” He looked a little shy. The smile of the interviewer encouraged him to go on with this.
“I’m not the Casanova people think I am, it’s just an image. But I would appreciate it if you kept that a secret.” The woman nodded.
“Sure.”
“I have a secret to tell too!” Tom said. The big smile on his face made Bill feel very uncomfortable.
“Yeah, go on, Bill.”
“I’m gay,” Tom said.
“No, you’re not!” Bill yelled.
“Yes I am!” Tom stuck out his tongue at his brother and smiled at the interviewer.
“Gay. G-A-Y.” he said. “But please keep it a secret!” he winked at the woman, who looked like she had just done the discovery of the century.
Bill’s face had turned dark purple.
“Yeah, my brother might be gay, but at least he isn’t a virgin like I am.” All eyes looked at the fake Tom right now.
“Yeah, that made sense…” Georg whispered, so only Gustav would hear it.
“Oh, and I wear these huge t-shirts because I’m fat!” Bill added. The interviewer shook her head in disbelief and started writing like crazy. This was gonna make her so rich!
“And my nails are NOT real!” Tom yelled.
“Ooooh!! I can’t believe you-“ Bill started, but he stopped and tried to calm himself again.
“I think Bill should sing something for us. How about that new song we just wrote. You could use the lyrics for the interview, as a little preview for the fans,” Bill told the interviewer.
“No, I really shouldn’t… I think we should keep this a surprise.” Tom smiled at the woman.
“No, Bill, don’t be shy! You love singing!”
“Yeah, you really should sing it!” Georg added. This would be his revenge for Tom’s unstoppable teasing.
Tom started moving uncomfortably and opened his mouth, hoping the song would just come out. He hated singing. Eventually, he managed to sing a few German words and a lot of lalala’s. It wasn’t that bad actually, but the face was worth a million euros.
“I forgot the rest of the lyrics…” he said in a small voice.
“Didn’t you write them yourself?” Georg asked. Man, teasing Tom was funny!
“No, I didn’t! You know I never do! But will you excuse me now? I feel very sick.” He coughed a few times and left the room. Bill felt very bad for his brother at once.
“I feel sick too,” he said. “Stupid twin-bond. I have to get sick whenever he does.” Bill sighed and left the room too.

Georg and Gustav didn’t say anything for a couple of minutes. Then they burst out into hysterical laughter.
“Oh my God, you were so right!” Georg said. He handed Gustav 50 euros and wiped away the tears of laughter.
“I can’t believe they didn’t recognize you!” Gustav said as he looked at the interviewer.
“Yeah, I know! The wigs from that Belgian site are the best!” she said. She was laughing too and took the black wig off.
“But I really have to go now,” she said. Gustav nodded and gave her a goodbye-kiss on the cheek.
“Thanks, sis, if there’s anything I can do for you someday…”
“I know, my dear little brother is always there for me!” She smiled.
“Yeah, I’m sure that’s exactly what Tom is thinking right now!”
They all started laughing again. This was the best joke ever! Definitely!

********************************************************************************************************

Voila da wast afro
-xxx-
Zazou
Zazou
Gustav's Drumstel
Gustav's Drumstel

Aantal berichten : 792
Leeftijd : 35

https://www.youtube.com/queenzazarazada

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Extreme Makeover (Eng) Empty Re: Extreme Makeover (Eng)

Bericht van joycie_ke za feb 16, 2008 8:55 pm

HIER OOK 1STE FAN!!!!!!
cheers
nja, voor alle nieuwe leden hea!

(Elissseeeeeeee kom naar hier!!!)

xxx study
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Bericht van Zazou za feb 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Hehe, ALLE nieuwe leden! Razz
Der zullen der nog wel kome zeker? Very Happy

-xxx-

Weeral proficiat met eerste fan status, Joyce! Cool
Zazou
Zazou
Gustav's Drumstel
Gustav's Drumstel

Bericht van joycie_ke za feb 16, 2008 9:31 pm

yeah =D

xxx
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410

Bericht van Jill zo feb 17, 2008 11:21 am

whoehoe

loooooooooooooooooooool Very Happy

die is echt zo grappig hea!
lol!

X
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Kitty zo feb 17, 2008 7:48 pm

omg!! khad da nog nie gelezen, haha, zo cooool Very Happy
Kitty
Kitty
Het Geheime 5e Lid van TH

Aantal berichten : 2273

http://www.netlog.be/justmeyousilly

Bericht van Zazou di feb 19, 2008 12:06 am

Danke Kitty!! Very Happy

-xxx-
Zazou
Zazou
Gustav's Drumstel
Gustav's Drumstel

Bericht van Kitty vr feb 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Chieana Strider ma apr 07, 2008 6:11 pm

khad um ook nog nie gelesen,,,egt lol! ^^
super grappig
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Bericht van Kitty di apr 08, 2008 1:21 pm

ja eeeh =D (ik kan et mij nog helemaal herrinneren xD)
da moete ze ies int echt proberen, kwil et resultaat wel ies zien
Kitty
Kitty

Bericht van Chieana Strider di apr 08, 2008 4:09 pm

haha, lijkt me een goed idee xD alleen zou iedereen het gelijk door hebben xD (van de fans Wink)
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Gast di apr 08, 2008 10:13 pm

de fans wel ja,ma de pers? neeeuh!

Gast
Gast

Bericht van Chieana Strider di apr 08, 2008 10:18 pm

haha xD
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Bericht van Toms Teddybär do apr 24, 2008 9:53 pm

Haha, deze had ik al gelezen op schrei, maar wss geen reactie achtergelaten.
Dan zal ik het nu maar doen zeker, ik vind het echt super grappig!!
uhm, veel meer heb ik eigenlijk niet te vertellen, nog 1 ding, je schrijfstijl is echt geweldig.

Billie Bollie Boem!
Toms Teddybär
Toms Teddybär
NOG Grotere TH-Fan
NOG Grotere TH-Fan

Aantal berichten : 159

http://www.freewebs.com/ice-creamandchocolat

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: