Tokio Hotel Belgian Fanclub
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Story Time (by Sapere aude)

3 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

Story Time   (by Sapere aude) Empty Story Time (by Sapere aude)

Bericht van joycie_ke wo mei 28, 2008 8:28 pm

verhaal (sa) van het meisje dat ook valentines day heeft geschreve
enjoy

[Age 8]

Tom sat on his bed, a guitar on his lap. It had been lying around the house for a while and he had seen what cool things Gordon did with it. He wanted to be able to do that too. He clumsily picked at a few strings, listening to the sounds they were making. Suddenly he felt like he wasn’t alone anymore and looked up.

His brother was standing in the doorway, hugging a red box tightly to his chest.

“I’ve got a new story.” His voice was tiny and quiet.

Tom nodded and placed the guitar onto the floor, next to his bed. He patted a space on the bed and took off his T-Shirt.

Smiling, Bill hurried towards Tom’s bed and put the box down. He climbed onto the bed and sat next to Tom, who lay on his stomach.

Bill straddled his brother’s legs and ran his hand over his brothers back three times, before opening the box and revealing several little toys and objects. The box contained many Kinder-Egg toys, a few little cars the boys had never played with and several objects they had collected over the years, including soft, clean feathers and round, colourful stones. The twins were sure these stones must be of great value. They looked too nice and shiny to be something simple and ordinary.

“It’s about a mermaid,” Bill said, picking out several toys from the box.

“Again?” Tom asked, looking at his twin.

Bill put down the toys and pouted, crossing his arms.

“It’s ok,” Tom assured him. “I like your mermaid stories.”

Bill smiled and went back to picking out the toys he needed. When everything was ready, he started to create the setting of the story. He spoke about the scenery and weather, his voice soft and almost hypnotizing. Tom closed his eyes and listened.

“He got cold, because it was a bit windy,” Bill said, blowing onto his brothers back for effect.

A layer of goose bumps spread over Tom’s little arms and the tiny hairs on the back of his neck stood straight.

Bill chuckled. Tom always got goose bumps when they played this game.

As the story continued, Bill acted it out on his brothers back with the tiny figures he had picked out from the box. Sometimes he would blow or caress his brother’s back in different ways, to create an effect.

Tom was starting to get really sleepy; he always got sleepy when they played this game. It was probably Bill’s voice and touches that made him doze off each time.

The story was about a boy and a mermaid becoming friends. That’s what all of Bill’s stories were about. Usually they ended when the mermaid realized she could walk on land or when both characters confessed their love to each other.

Tom was about to get up, when Bill spoke of the mermaid and the boy confessing their love for each other. However, this time Bill wanted to take it further.

“I’m not finished!” He held his brother’s shoulders so he couldn’t get up.

“You’re not?” Tom asked, relaxing.

Bill shook his head and carried on with his story. Somehow, the mermaid enabled the man to breathe under water. Right now they were in her room, which was in a massive shell, and they both sat on her bed.

“And then,” Bill said softly, leaning forward. “They kissed.” He placed a kiss on Tom’s back, between his shoulder blades.

Surprised, Tom opened his eyes and arched his eyebrows. They had never included kissing in any of their stories and they had never used their lips to create effects. But he liked it, so he relaxed under Bill’s touch and let him carry on.

“They kissed all night,” Bill continued, spreading little, wet kisses all over Tom’s back. “Until they fell asleep in each others arms,” He said, laying his cheek onto his brother’s back.

Tom could feel Bill’s warm breath on his bare skin, and it calmed him.

“The next morning,” Bill continued, getting back up.

Tom felt himself become sleepy again but he forced himself to stay awake. He really wanted to know what happened next.

Bill carried on with his story. The characters were now walking on land, because the mermaid got legs as soon as she left the water. Bill spoke about them walking to some kind of beautiful hills, with loads of flowers and green grass on them.

“Tom? Can I pull your pants down? I need your bum for the hills.” Bill asked.

Tom shrugged and nodded. He didn’t mind his brother seeing him naked. They bathed together all the time.

Bill pulled Tom’s pyjama pants down to his knees and went back to straddling his legs. He placed the mermaid and little man, which he had gotten from a Kinder-Egg, onto Tom’s Butt cheeks and continued telling the story.

Tom was about to drift off again, when Bill started blowing warm air onto his back and bum, because some kind of storm was approaching.

Tom’s eyes shot open, when he felt the warm air travelling down his crease. It tickled, and he didn’t know whether he liked it or not, because it made his tummy feel funny.

“Bill, I’m tired, can you finish it another time?”

Bill stopped blowing and looked at his brother. “But I’m almost finished!” He complained.

“But I’m really tired,” Tom whined. “I promise I’ll think of a story tonight, so I can tell you it tomorrow.”

Bill smiled. “Ok!” He said and climbed off his brother.

The black haired boy put everything back into the box and closed it, picking it up. “I’m hungry, you coming down?” He asked Tom as he headed for the door.

“No, I’m gonna sleep a little, you made me tired,” he smiled, snuggling into his covers.

“Ok,” Bill shrugged, leaving the room.

Tom sighed and closed his eyes. Maybe he should have let Bill finish with the story. He decided that he had liked the feeling in his tummy.

“Bill. Biiill. Bill, Bill, Bill,” Tom chanted, jumping onto his brother’s bed.

Bill yawned and slowly opened his eyes. “Wha?” He croaked, half asleep.

“I got a story!” Tom smiled, falling onto the bed.

Bill noticed the red box on the floor and smiled. “Ok,” he said, taking of his shirt and lying down on his stomach. Tom pulled down Bills pants and then straddled his legs.

“Hey!” Bill complained.

“You used my bum last time!” Tom defended himself, crossing his arms.

Bill looked at Tom, thinking about it. “Ok,” he said, lying back down properly.

Tom smiled, picking out a few things he might need from the box. He started telling his story. It was a story about a boy and a girl who liked each other and to Bill’s surprise, they seemed to kiss a lot.

Tom traced soft kisses down his brother’s spine, stopping as he reached his lower back. Bill decided he liked it, and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling.

As the story continued, the characters found themselves on Bill’s bum, which in the story represented two hills.

“The boy and girl watched the beautiful river, which ran down the field and through the hills.” Tom picked up a fluffy, white feather and let it travel down Bill’s back softly.

Bill hummed, enjoying the feeling of the feather stroking his back. As it reached his lower back, Tom didn’t stop like Bill had expected. He carried on, letting the soft tip of the feather travel down Bill’s crease.

The younger one gasped, as a shiver ran down his spine.

“Tomi,” he whispered, it was almost a whimper.

“Sorry,” the elder blushed laying the feather back down.

“No, it’s ok,” Bill said, as his breath quickened slightly.

Tom smiled and continued telling the story. He didn’t mention the hills anymore, but there was still a lot of kissing going on. Bill enjoyed it.

“Tom?” Bill said, as they lay together in bed that night.

This year Simone had decided the boys were old enough to have their own rooms. Tom had moved out and gotten his own room, across from Bill’s.

Sometimes Bill would sneak into Tom’s room, because they missed falling asleep together. Like tonight.

“Yeah?” Tom answered, opening his eyes. It was dark, so he couldn’t see Bill properly, but he could make out the body lying in front of him.

“You know when… um, when you did that thing with the feather?” Bill said, a faint flush caressing his cheeks.

“Yeah,” Tom replied, flushing too.

“Can you... do it again, next time? I- I think I liked it,” he whispered, blushing furiously.

Tom smiled, inching closer to his brother, snuggling against him.

“Yeah,” he whispered, and they fell asleep.

As the days went by, the twins played ‘stories’ more often than ever. They didn’t even bother making up proper stories anymore, they just mentioned random things, so they could caress each others backs. However, they have started using each others behinds for their stories too, because it felt way better than when they used just their backs.

Tom was the daring one. He would always take things a little further than they previously had, testing his brother’s reaction. If Bill liked it, he would do it to Tom too.

One day, Tom wanted to try something new again.

“Lay on your back this time,” he said to Bill, as he picked out a few toys and things from the box.

“But… aren’t you gonna tell a story?” Bill furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He was hoping that Tom would do that thing with his tongue again, tracing it down his back and only stopping before going just too far.

“I am,” Tom said. “I want to tell it on your tummy this
time.”

Bill pouted a little. He liked it when Tom told stories on his back, because lately he would use his lower back and the area underneath more and more often.

“I want to try something new,” the older one tried to explain.

Bill’s heart raced. Whenever Tom said he was going to try something new, it was something that made his tummy feel funny, just the way he liked it.

“Ok,” Bill agreed and lay on his back.

Tom smiled and straddled his brother’s thighs. He didn’t pull Bill’s pants down though, because he didn’t have a bum at the front anyway, so there was no need to pull them down.

Tom started to tell his story. It was always the same. Tom would always tell a story of a boy and a girl and Bill of a boy and a mermaid. Lately their stories lost all traces of plot. Sometimes they didn’t even make much sense, they just used the stories they told as a setting for what they did.

Most of the time the people in their stories kissed. They kissed a lot and just now Tom’s characters were kissing, so he kissed his brother’s stomach. Bill giggled because it tickled but tried to lie still, so Tom could carry on.

“And then,” Tom said. “He gave her a yummy strawberry sweet!” He placed the female figure next to Bill’s rosy nipple. “She took it and poked her tongue out, to try it.” Tom bent down and lapped at Bill’s little nipple.

The younger gasped, holding his breath. A shiver ran up and down his spine as his rosy flesh hardened.

Tom watched his brother’s reaction curiously. “Is it ok?” He asked, just to make sure.

Bill let out the breath he was holding and nodded.

Tom smiled and continued. “She liked the strawberry taste so she sucked it into her mouth and ate it,” he said, leaning back down. He lapped at the sensitive spot once more, before placing a kiss on it and sucking softly for a few seconds.

Bill sighed shakily as a tremor travelled through his body. Tom pulled back and arched an eyebrow. Bill’s reaction to this was really weird and he didn’t know why. Bill’s chest was rising and falling quickly.

“Are you ok?” Tom asked.

Bill nodded, biting his lip.

“Does it feel good? Like the thing we do with the feather?” He asked, touching Bills erect nipple with his finger.

Bill nodded again.

“Will you do it to me next time?” He lay his head onto his brother’s chest and let his finger twirl around Bill’s other nipple, watching it harden.

“Yeah,” Bill said softly, enjoying the sensation Tom’s touches were bringing.

-

Later that night, the twins lay in bed snuggled up together once more.

“Will you try out something new next time?” Bill asked, hoping that Tom would go further than he did today.

“If you promise to do the same to me after,” Tom replied quietly. They didn’t want to wake up their Mom.

“I promise,” Bill whispered, excited about tomorrow.

“Ok,” Tom grinned and closed his eyes.

They both fell asleep with that funny feeling in their tummy.
joycie_ke
joycie_ke
Georg's paspop

Aantal berichten : 3410
Leeftijd : 34

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Story Time   (by Sapere aude) Empty Re: Story Time (by Sapere aude)

Bericht van Chieana Strider wo mei 28, 2008 11:31 pm

dees is so cuuuuuteeeee <333333
*had ik al gelezen, maarja xD*
blijft liiiiieeeeeeefffff
Chieana Strider
Chieana Strider
Manager van TH
Manager van TH

Aantal berichten : 1769
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : In Georg's bad en Tom's slaapkamer...*als schoonmaakster xD*

http://chieanastrider.web-log.nl/

Bericht van Jill di jun 03, 2008 6:45 pm

mermaid xD

xx
Jill
Jill
SuperSpammer
SuperSpammer

Aantal berichten : 2548
Leeftijd : 32

http://www.tokiohotel-be.actieforum.com

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: